Multiverse-Crafter

By Avip42

The protagonist was reincarnated into the body of Jaune Arc with a powerful Semblance that can create anythin... More

01 - Make a better world
02 - Why don't I shut up?
03 - AM I A VIRGIN AGAIN?!
04 - Friendzone
05 - Balls of Steel
07 - Mad Forger
08 - Lunch and Ink
09 - ARC Reactor
10 - Vomit Boy
11 - An idiot
12 - Super-Soldier
13 - Stone Castle
14 - Lawgiver
15 - The Main Man
16 - Almost a Bet
17 - Lets get ready to rumble.
18 - Sins of the past
19 - Sibling fight
20 - Jedi Saiyan
21 - 80% less
22 - Interlude [1]
23 - Interlude [2]
24 - Heavy Metal
25 - EAT DEMOCRACY
26 - EAT THIS

06 - The power of horniness

1K 25 2
By Avip42

"Dialogue"

{Scroll}

[Nora Valkyrie]

I like my team.

Of course, having Ren as my partner makes me really like my team. We're not truly together, but it's important for me that we're together... on the same team.

So...

Pyrrha is really cool. She's kind of a famous fighter, but she's not as arrogant as that sourpuss who dresses like a lemon ice-cream.

He-he! It's funny because lemon ice-cream is also sour.

It's almost bedtime, and for some reason, the invincible girl was sitting on her bed, staring at her scroll's screen. She looked sad and downcast.

Maybe I should do something to cheer her up.

"Hey Ren." I whispered to the world's best partner, who was taking one of his famous naps while sitting straight. "Let's go to the cafeteria and get some pancakes to cheer up Pyrrha."

Ren slowly opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the invincible girl. After a few seconds, he turned to me, staring at me with those beautiful pink eyes.

"I don't think pancakes will cheer her up."

His long black hair framed his handsome face, making him even cuter.

"The cafeteria is probably closed by now too."

His cute pink hair strand matching his eyes.

"And there's also the curfew that will start in a few minutes."

His snug kimono-style pajamas fitting so well on him.

"So, it wouldn't be prudent to go get pancakes."

...

What was he talking about? Darn it! I guess I'd better use my ultimate phrase weapon to get out of trouble.

"Sure thing, Ren." In response, he gave me an angelic smile and went back to sleeping while sitting.

Ha! It always works.

"Once Jaune comes back, her mood will improve, believe me." Ren said with his eyes closed.

Jaune Arc, our leader... I didn't know what to think about him at first.

His behavior is of a nice person, but he seemed a bit bossy when he was giving orders to everyone while fighting the giant bird Grimm.

In fact, I was even afraid he might be a controlling and mean guy who'd make ridiculous demands like going to bed early, eating all your vegetables, or even worse... telling me to hug Ren fewer than 15 times a day.

Just thinking about that made me want to have a chat with him, chat being the second name of Magnhild, my grenade-launching hammer.

But on our first day of school, he proved to be the best leader ever. He brought breakfast for everyone. He brought pancakes for me, healthy sandwiches and freshly squeezed juice for Pyrrha, and vegetable soup, dumplings, and green tea for Ren.

Silly Pyrrha was worried Jaune might have been racist for bringing the Mistralian breakfast option for Ren. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to call the person who brought you food a racist.

"How much longer will this training last?" Pyrrha grumbled.

This girl is really into our leader. Jaune was single and a nice guy, and Pyrrha was so smitten with him, she should just talk to him about it.

It's sad seeing a girl trying to deceive herself like this. It would be so much better if she were honest with her feelings and talked to him about how she's felt over the past few years. Ever since, they were survivors of a Grimm attack in a small village in Mistral, she loved him.

...

"Good night." A tired male voice greeted from the doorway.

"Jaune!" Exclaimed a thirsty redhead, looking worried with the blonde.

The leader looked exhausted, his clothes were all wrinkled, and he had a black eye and some purple marks on his body.

"I'm fine, Pyr." Ha! He already has nicknames. "My Aura training is really behind compared to the other students, so teacher Goodwitch took... drastic... and painful measures."

"I'm going to talk to her right now. She can't treat you like that."

Before the redhead could leave the room, Jaune grabbed her hand, stopping her instantly. I doubt even a rested Jaune could stop the Mistral champion, but using the power of horniness, nothing is impossible.

"I'm fine, Pyr." Jaune said, handing his scroll to his partner. "My Aura is already above 40%. I just need some sleep, and I'll be as good as new."

Pyrrha didn't seem pleased with Jaune's condition, but I doubt she'd go against her crush's wishes.

"Don't make that face, the training was tough, but I got a sword."

Sword?

"That's wonderful, Jaune," Pyrrha said, looking at the sword. "Why doesn't it have a sheath?"

"He-he," our leader chuckled awkwardly. "Because I'm an idiot."

"Ha!" I burst out laughing, only to cover my mouth in embarrassment right after.

Accidentally, the mocking laughter escaped from my mouth. I don't want to make fun of our leader, but it's so rare for someone to be sillier than I.

Of course, Pyrrha was giving me a stern look, and Jaune was smiling wearily. He limped over to his bed and placed his sword and shield on it.

The mattress sank significantly under the weight of the sword. I wonder if it's made of a different material.

"You can laugh as much as you want, Nora, but by the end of the year, I'm going to be the top first-year student. No, the top student in all Beacon." Jaune exclaimed, raising his fist to the sky.

"That's the spirit, fearless leader!" I replied enthusiastically.

I'm so happy to see that he's such a laid-back guy.

"But right now, I just want to take a shower and sleep."

Jaune hobbled toward the bathroom with a towel and clean clothes. As soon as the door closed behind him, Pyrrha turned to face me.

"Dear Nora." The way she said 'dear' was really weird. "Could we have a girl-to-girl talk?"

Ren immediately opened his eyes and pointed his index and middle fingers at me. It was our secret code; he was asking me if I was in danger or needed help. Pyrrha had her back to him, so she didn't notice the odd gesture.

"Sure, no problem." I replied, looking at Ren rather than at her.

Ren went back to his nap, still concerned about me. He's such a sweetheart, and I'm so lucky to have a partner as caring as him.

"What do you think of Jaune?" The Invincible Girl asked, staring at me with wide eyes.

"What do I think of Jaune?"

The Amazon responded by nodding her head positively.

"He seems like a nice guy. He brought pancakes for me and tea for Ren, so he can't be a bad person."

My answer seemed to ease Pyrrha's tension.

"Yeah, I like him a lot too."

"Like him a lot, huh?"

Her body tensed up again, but this time, she avoided looking me in the eyes.

"You didn't say 'like.' Seriously? Where did I get that idea?" Pyrrha shivered.

"I know where you got that from." She turned to face me, looking afraid, as if I were pointing a gun at her. "You got that from a certain skinny blond guy with a heart of gold, didn't you?"

Once again, she turned away. She couldn't muster the courage to meet my eyes.

"Oh, Pyr," I said, holding back a laugh. "I think the fearless leader is a nice guy, but I don't have feelings for him."

My last statement seemed to wash away all her stress. She relaxed, smiled serenely, and honestly.

"I think we're going to get along quite nicely." She concluded, extending her hand toward me.

I calmly took her hand, expecting a firm handshake, but what I received was a pull, and the Mistral Champion whispered threateningly in my ear.

"Just be careful not to belittle Jaune. He might be a bit weak right now, but we should support him." She pulled away from my face and stared at me with a colder fury than the ocean's depths. "Do you agree with me, right?"

Crazy alert!

"Of course, I do."

I need to hide everything sharp in this room.

"In fact, if anyone insults our fearless leader, send them my way, and I'll personally break their legs."

My response seemed to satisfy her, judging by the smile on the redhead's face. Behind her, Ren appeared concerned about me.

"I needed that." Thanks to the gods, a voice came from the bathroom door.

Jaune emerged from the bathroom, distracting Pyrrha, who was currently ogling the scrawny blond... shirtless?

"Why are you only wearing shorts?" Good question, Ren. I shouldn't have to see his scrawny chest.

"I have a habit of sleeping shirtless," Jaune replied sheepishly. "Is that a problem?"

That's a lack of common sense, but I can't bring myself to say it. Luckily, the best partner in the world came to my rescue.

"I think it is, Jaune. After all, we have two girls in the room." I can always count on you to be the voice of reason.

"I DON'T CARE!" Pyrrha shouted.

Geez, girl, calm down, it's getting embarrassing.

"Nora doesn't care either."

Wait, what?

"Right?" Insane and needy eyes stared intensely at me.

Yep, tomorrow I'm hiding anything pointy or sharp in this room.

"You could at least take your shirt off only when you're going to sleep," I told the leader.

"Agreed." He said putting a shirt on.

Phew.

"Are you hungry? I have some food for you."

She's already playing the wife role for him? It would be sweet if she weren't a psycho.

"Thanks, Pyr." Jaune took a spoonful of the stew but made a disgusted face. "It's cold."

Pyrrha gave a weak smile but replied.

"You took too long, and the cafeteria is already closed. Unfortunately, we don't have a microwave to heat it up."

Jaune stared at the stew, deep in thought, until he snapped his fingers, an idea forming in his mind.

He walked over to the bed, picked up his new sword, and... placed its tip in the stew? Why?

With a goofy smile, Jaune spoke up.

"Flame On!" And his sword immediately burst into flames.

"Cool!" I commented, pointing at the weapon. "A flaming sword."

Jaune grinned proudly, like a child who had just scored a winning goal.

I can't help but like the guy. After all, using a flaming sword to heat food seems like something I would do.

[Pyrrha Nikos]

Despite being injured and hungry, he devoured the stew in three gulps. Jaune seemed delighted.

And from what he told me about the training, it wasn't just because he had a new weapon; it was because he was finally making progress.

"And then, she said that if I didn't pay attention, I'd get a ball to the face."

"Ha! Ball to the face." Nora teased.

I have nothing against my teammate, but she could be a little more mature. After all, Jaune could have gotten hurt.

"That's what I told her," Jaune said, smiling at Nora.

"Yeah, it's very funny, Jaune." I love his humor; it's so simple and genuine.

As soon as Jaune finished eating, he recounted everything he had done during the training.

The exercise with the steel balls might seem brutal to an outsider, but it would accelerate Jaune's Aura control. It will even help resolve the issues with his Aura's resilience and fragility.

"Are you going to bring us food tomorrow too, fearless leader?" This girl only thinks about food.

Jaune looked disheartened, and then shook his head.

"From Monday to Friday, early in the morning, I have a scheduled appointment with a personal trainer specialized in people with Aura."

That sounds odd. In my combat circuits, there were many doctors, masseurs, and personal trainers, but none of them claimed to be 'specialized in people with Aura.' The number of people with Aura was much smaller compared to the general population, so no one in the healthcare field would dare make such a claim.

"That sounds expensive," Ren commented in a neutral tone.

"I thought the same thing, but the teacher said it would be free."

Free? A personal trainer specialized in Aura would be costly in the tournaments I've participated in. At first, I even suspected that this person might be a scam artist, but he was recommended by Glynda Goodwitch herself. It's impossible for him to be a fraud, especially while operating within Beacon.

"Well, I think it's wonderful that you're putting in so much effort." I responded. In return, Jaune smiled at me.

It was an enchanting smile that illuminated the young blond's face, revealing perfectly aligned teeth that gleamed with a radiant touch of white. His eyes closed slightly, transmitting genuine joy, while his cheeks lifted gently, creating dimples that added a captivating charm to his expression.

"I heard a funny story from team Rwby." Nora's voice pulled my attention back to the real world. "Is it true that you turned down Yang?"

"Yes," Jaune replied as if it were no big deal.

"Yang Xiao Long?" Ren asked.

"That's her."

"The blonde with breasts as big as mine?"

"Nora!" Ren protested.

"It's true, hers just seem bigger because of the big cleavage."

"Getting back on track, I did turn her down."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Nora, stop!" Ren complained again, attempting to quiet down his partner.

"Don't take it the wrong way, you're a nice guy... but you're not that nice."

Jaune chuckled awkwardly at Nora's comment, but it didn't seem to dent his ego.

"I understand what you're saying, but I barely know her, and now I want to focus on my training."

"That's very mature of you." Ren said in a monotonous tone.

"That's very 'virgin' of you, too." Nora added.

This time, Ren didn't say anything, he just stared at her.

"It's okay, Ren. Any man would be considered crazy to reject her, but a relationship with her seems like it would be too... beguiling."

"Beguiling is a real word?"

"Yes, it is Nora." Despite their back and forth, Ren didn't seem tired.

He must have a lot of experience dealing with his partner.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, I'm going to sleep."

Jaune wished us good night, smiling at each of us, but I could swear that his smile was bigger and more genuine when it was directed at me.

"Good night, Pyr."

"Good night, Jaune."

I have to protect that smile. Jaune is too pure for this world.

___________________________________________

E aí gurizada?

Unfortunately, my life has become more hectic, but since I don't want to stop writing, I'll be making shorter chapters and will continue to post once a week. Just dropping by to remind you all that I'm on Twitter(X?) @AvipBr, where you can find AI-generated artwork from my fanfiction.

Now, onto the comments:

—JauneGrimm16 commented:

Dude, I just got home almost now and saw that the fanfic I liked the most has updated. Thanks for that, as it literally made my night. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but an important detail for you as the author: don't push yourself too hard when writing. Mental and physical health are much more important. If at any point you're not feeling well and need a break, just take it and let us know if possible. I'm saying this as a normal and rational person who values the well-being of anyone. Now, onto another topic to discuss – actually, it's a question. Anyway, what would be the price of a specific item that Jaune could create with his power? The item is nothing more than the Omnitrix. Yeah, I know, this thing is quite powerful and often overpowered. I'm just curious to hear your analysis of what the possible price might be. I think that if Jaune were to use magic to make it permanent, the price would likely be around 10 million or something even greater. After all, this simple watch has a race that controls time and another that's almost a literal god. Since I'm feeling a bit lazy to write more, I'll wrap up here. Once again, thanks for the chapter, Author, and have a good night and a good day tomorrow. What's most important, though, is taking care of yourself. I might sound like an uncle saying this, but it's just my way of being polite. It's strange considering it's coming from a teenager, especially nowadays when most teenagers are rude. Well, now I'll say goodbye to everyone who read my comment and wish you all a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Response: Thanks for your concern, and you're absolutely right about your advice. As for the Omnitrix, a version limited to the original 10 aliens would be around 1 million points. Versions with more aliens and without the timer, I can't even begin to think about the value – the number of aliens makes the character extremely powerful and versatile.

—adirahm124 commented:

great story man, love to see the next update. will download it immediately, FYI in app version of FF you can download story and it will automatically download each new chapter every time it get updated.

btw just a question, can jaune create magical food if in this chapter he can create magic sword? like he create DF from one piece or foods from Toriko manga

Response: Thank you for the compliment, and about magical food, yes, he can create magical food, but with Aura it's not worth it. His aura would be quickly drained to maintain the effects. With magic, the only issue is that it would be quite expensive, especially if the Akuma No Mi is a Logia or Mythical Zoan. It would cost something like 1 million magic points. But i guess he just needs to defeat around 10 million grimms... or something VERY powerful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.4K 19
Jaune arc was always called weak. He had no aura, and his semblance couldn't be awakened without it. His family casted him out, and so he lived in th...
2K 84 25
When Jaune unlocked a Semblance based on a game system, he saw it as a chance to become more popular and impress girls, and so sank all his points in...
21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
26.3K 235 19
come into the world of Rwby by following the tale of Jaune Arc. A failure, a saivor, a gaurdian, and student. I OWN NOTHING. nor am i getting any m...