Baby, love me cause im playin...

By 6arelyhuman_

You love Bill and there's no doubt in your heart, unbeknownst to you he feels the same. You both have to over... More

Beautiful like the stars
Eternal Bliss
The other women
Stay with me
Come as you are
We slow down...
"I just want to know where I stand?"

The upcoming storm

22 2 0
By 6arelyhuman_

Sorry for the wait school's Js been really wack anyway enjoy <3.  Word count:1,455

_______________________________________________________

Also the songs I upload here are just recommendations to set the mood for the story u don't have to hear it if u don't want to

𓂀 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𓂀

I flick on the lights to my apartment, kicking shut the door behind me. I throw my purse onto the couch, pulling out my phone before doing so. I slip the device into my back pocket. 

I go into the kitchen; making a B-line to the closet where i keep all my snacks, sweets, pure junk. I grab some goldfish and a blue Gatorade, shutting the door with my shoulder. I make my way to a room i had converted into my art studio. I place the snacks on a table in the art room.

I leave the room and go into my bedroom, i grab a pair of baggy painted jeans, and a red t-shirt from the drawers. I throw the outfit on. I hear a familiar sound of jingles, i turn around and find my small dog running up to me, i kneel down to get to her level. She jumps up on my lap, almost immediately going in to lick my face, i pull her off and get back up. 

I point a finger at her, "sit" I command. She obeys, quickly sitting on the floor. 

"Good girl" I reward her with a good scratch to her ear.

I stand up straight, walking out my bedroom and back to the art room, my dog tailing close behind.

I tie my hair up with an elastic, then swiftly pulling out my phone from my pocket. I connect to my Bluetooth speaker putting some music on.

*

*

*

I spend the whole morning till afternoon working on the last canvas for the art museum. I smile to myself at the image before me. I always had this sense of accomplishment every time i completed a canvas. I stand back to take a good look at it. Drumming the back of the brush against my shoulder as i analyzed every detail, squinting at each and every little strokes.  

I finally let out a breath when i deemed it was okay. I place all the painting material into its place, letting the canvas dry, as i cautiously secure the other drawings into a box with Styrofoam to ensure it wouldn't damage.

This was the first project. My beginning career to art. I wasn't going to lie i was in fact nervous, but if there one thing i learned with all my years with the boys was to always just for it. 

I click off the music. Grabbing the snacks from the table and walking to the living room to watch something whilst i waited for the fresh painting to dry. I was clicking through some streaming app, when my phone chimes.

I reach for the device beside me; I scan the lock screen.  

Just now

BILLY: George und Gustav Sind Hier 

I stare at the screen for a moment, before i quickly type a reply.

' I'll be there in 15'

Not a second later he replies with a thumbs up. I hop off the couch; sprinting towards the art room, i grab the boxed canvas', and make it out my apartment. I was going to mail this before going to the twins' apartment. 

               (AFTER MAILING THE PAINTINGS)

 I open the front door to their apartment; I hear my name being called the second i step foot inside their apartment. I close the door shut behind me, i brighten almost instantly when i see my two favorite blonde and brunette. George comes up to me wrapping his arms around me in hug. He let's go, pushing me away, " woah, woah, im not trying to get stained". I chuckle at him.    "it's dried, Georgie" I try and speak.

He shakes his head, "Du Bist Immer Noch Ein chaos"(you are still a mess) He licks his finger, bringing it up to my face. I scrunch up my face, "ew, no stop". I slap his hand away. 

He snickered, "you got it all over your face".

"I do?" He nods.                                                                                                                                                         "Wo?" (Where) I ask.                                                                                                                                                  "I got it" He rubs some area on my cheek with his finger and i wore an expression of disgust. 

"George, that's so gross."

He scoffed at that, "what's gross is the fact that your covered in paint".                                                        I roll my eyes at him. 

We both walk into the living room, where all the boys are hanging out at.

Gustav gets up and greets me, I jump into his arms.

"Gus, I missed you!"

"I did too" he said his arms still around my form.

"How was Hamburg?"

"Sehr gut!" (Very good), "my mom asked for you."

I smile at the mention of his mother. "Oh my God, Gustav give her my number" My smile was so wide the side of my cheeks hurt, but that was the least on my mind at the moment.

"I will" he said.

I look over at the twins who were to consumed in their devices, I look back at the two G's.

"We should do something!" I say with excitement, I was beyond happy they were here.

"We totally should" George quips a beautiful smile on his smooth face. Though Gustav seemed to contemplate it.

"Let's go out clubbing" George suggests. My smile falters at this, what I had in mind was to hang with them at home and catch up.

The twins' heads perked up at this obviously this piqued their interest.

I consider it for a moment before agreeing.

★彡[ɴᴇxᴛ]彡★

"We haven't gone out in so long" Bill draws out while going through his closet. I'm sat on the edge of his bed, Gustav on the floor beside my legs.

"Sometimes I still think you're a hormonal teenager" I tell bill, a smirk teasing it's way on my lips.

He turns around and flicks me off, my eyes catching a glimpse of his silver rings engraved around his finger, and black and white nail polish on his medium lengths' fingernail.

"You act like some 80-year-old lady."

I gasp feigning offensiveness.

"What's wrong with old ladies" I say.

"Everything" His response was curt.

"Bill's such a hater and he doesn't even know it" Gustav said, as he chuckles at the black-haired man.

"I'm no hater" Bill defends.

I roll my eyes at him.
"Suree"

The door opens, revealing George. He was wearing a simple black tee. It fit tight around his biceps. And black jeans, they were baggy, but not as baggy as Tom's.

"Guys hurry up, you've been in here for ages."

"We're waiting on bill" Gustav and I both say in unison.

"Perfection shouldn't be rushed."
Bill voices.

"The only thing you should perfect is your ability to be on time" George retorts. A smirk itching it's way on his mouth.

Bill glared at George, George who slips out the room seemingly afraid of bill.

Gustav and I pass time going through our phones, even texting each other on our cellphones and sending memes to each other.
  Occasionally we'd both laugh, causing bill to side glance us.

    Finally, Bill called out he was 'done', I've never in my life been so glade to hear that word.

Before I left out the room though, bill stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder. I feel electric where his hand is placed.

(BTW UR FIT!!!) Creds to the creator

"You're not going out with those shoes."

"Huh? What's wrong with my shoes?" I look down to my feet. I was wearing some black converse.

"We're going to a nightclub, not some backyard party" He retorts.

I frown. "Well, I don't have anything else to wear" I say.

Bill hums in thought, then perks up. "I know" he runs back into his walk-in closet, coming back out with some black heels. (Whatever heels u guys wanna imagine)

"You left these here" he said, giving them to me. I take the heel, seating myself on the bed to get the pair on.

" Thanks, bill you're a life saver."

"So, I've been told" he had a cocky smile. I giggle at his sense of humor.

"Now come on, the guys will be pissed off if we take longer" Bill said rushing me out.

"If they aren't already" I say.

We drove to the biggest club in LA.

BILLS OUTFIT!! (HE'S LOWKEY MATCHING U) 

Wow 1,455 word count that's.... a lot?

I'm really excited for the next chapter for this story as there's gonna be drama a lot so if u aren't into dat this is not for u. Thx for reading take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 701 33
Avery, a 24 year old girl, had just moved to LA to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. Unfortunately, everything nearly goes down the drain when s...
30.5K 796 33
"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛ?!" "ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ-" "ꜱᴏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ? ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?" "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ! ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ!" "ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛᴏᴍ!" Ranked #1 in b...
3.8K 324 22
Noah stumbles upon Bill Kaulitz. A guy with a similar mindset as hers with a riskier side to him. Unbeknownst to her, she'd meet his twin brother, T...
14.6K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...