The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boo...

By Ilovepilloes

As the seasons pass Woodcrest changes sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I don't own anything... More

The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boondocks fanfiction)
Authors Note
Part. 1 Fall/Autumn
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Part.7
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Fall
Part.1 (Of Winter)
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Yass bitches!
Part.7
Zayuuum
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Winter
Authors Note
The Beginning of Spring
Part.1 (Of Spring)
Part.2
Part.3
Authors Note
Mission TOTS
I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman
New friends
The Results also Part.1 of Summer
Bruises
Behind the McDonald's
The Rules
The Talk
Sorry
Nightmares
Bri Or Jazzy
Casino Days
No Snitchin
Rubik's Cube
The Beginning of Fall
Training
Break the System
Reunited
Riley
Authors Note
Cindy
Gang
Beginnings
Why
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Book
Update

Caught

282 16 7
By Ilovepilloes

Cindy was put in jail while waiting for trial. It didn't sound good being accused by like 6 people all at once for mostly the same charge. She hoped her children were in good hands.

"BOY THIS AINT NO DAYCARE!" Granddad screamed while trying to keep up with Maia. Riley was in the kitchen holding a screaming Skye while trying to make a bottle for Josh. "Aye why we stuck with these bad ass kids!? They ain't even ours!"

Riley turned around to see Aaliyah struggling to crawl her way up the stairs. He groaned loudly and went to remove her from the steps.

The doorbell rang and Riley (Who was right in front of it) opened it quickly. It was Ruckus and Zee arguing while Ray stood there amused. "Who even are you!?" Zee yelled at him. "Not some coon, I'll tell you that!" "Aye! Both y'all shut the fuck up!" Riley shushed them. Grandad came to the door and pulled them all in.

"Hold on we just looking for Cindy." Riley frowned, "She ain't here, but I got something else for y'all to do."

"So....you want us to babysit?" Zee asked laughing. Granddad shook his head seriously. "Nah, I'm good." Zee was almost about to walk out when Riley stopped her. "We'll pay you" She turned around, "Deal." "I'm not doing it!" Ruckus exclaimed.

"Taking care of these monkey babies because their dead beat, ape fathers, can't do anything but rap and take away the good ole' white culture of this-" Granddad pulled Ruckus by his collar. "Now listen here Ruckus, I will not tolerate yo self hating bull shit today. I took 3 aspirins and I'm tired as hell, and don't believe I'm too tired to whoop yo ass." Ruckus brushed off Granddad, "You're lucky the white justice system isn't here to rescue me from you savages."

It wasn't so hectic now that there were more people involved.

Ray was good with babies, she had many siblings and had learned the ways of parenting through the wise advice her mother gave her. She let Josh play with her curly hair as she tickled him. Everyone took a child , and since there were only four, Granddad went to bed.

"And don't mess up my house!" He yelled before closing the door to his room.

Eventually everyone got tired of Ruckus' shit talking and kicked him out, having one person deal with two babies was damn sure better than hearing Ruckus' mouth.

All through this, Riley wondered where Cindy might be.

It was cold, and definitely wasn't fun. But Cindy was an OG. Nothing she couldn't handle. She kept her thug attitude and didn't let anyone run over her.

No one spoke to her, and she didn't speak to them. While she was laying down an officer opened up her cell. "You're being switched McPhearson." She sat up puzzled as to why, but didn't really care. Her cell mate snored loudly and even after showers, still didn't smell right.

Her new cell mate sat on the top bunk, turned around. She sat peacefully reading. As Cindy was getting settled, she heard a gasp. "Oh my god, hey!" Cindy scrunched her face together, "Who tf?" She turned around and her mouth dropped. Her cell mate was Brandeé. "I never even expected them to find you!" Brandeé exclaimed smiling.

Cindy was actually glad to see someone she knows there, like what are the odds huh?

Brandeé and Cindy soon became friends. They shared a lot with each other and stick up for one another. Of course nothing could replace the bond she had with Jazzy though.

Today was the day, Huey had trained physically and mentally. He was fully prepared, he was taught every trick in the book; he felt invincible. He'd even beaten Theo in combat, Huey found a special power or trait that could be formed in his mind to hurt others. He could send messages more complicated than most human minds could endure through facial expressions. He would touch his head, and flick an eye shut, while making slight facial adjustments to control all others that look at him. They were so advanced that he had learned to slightly do it just by sound too.

He was going after the boss of it all.

And he planned to get Jazmine in the end.

Theo led him to restricted grounds, where 5 guards stood around the stadium.

"Now the company's advanced technology has been able to reincarnate exact versions of people for some time now. The only difference is, one is human, one is technology. They think the same, sound the same, look, and feel the same as a real version."

All the guards turned to Huey, as they were all spread across the stadium.

He could tell by their fight stances that they were all copies of... "Bruce Lee!" Huey's eyes widened. He could tell his idol's stance from anywhere. All the guards walked from the shadows so their figures were in sight.

But something was different, the guard in the far back wasn't Bruce Lee.

"Luna?" His eyebrow raised.

She smiled, a devious smile.

"How has Robert been?"

She charged at him with all the others.

"Huey, there's one more thing I should mention."

Huey glanced at him from the side of his eye.

"You're not the only one with specialities."

And with that he sent out a hand motion that clapped a wave of blue around them. "You're a shield." Huey said looking at what surrounded him.

He and Leo fought off the guards one by one.

But one by one they kept getting back up.

"God dammit! How do you kill these things!?" Huey screamed across the stadium to Theo. "I don't remember we learned it so many years ago! It's so far back in my head! But, I think it has something to do with the programmed brain inside them!" He yelled as he punched a Bruce Lee clone.

"Programming? I wonder if this will work on them too."Huey thought to himself.

He looked Bruce Lee in the eye and took a step back into the shield circle.

He closed an eye and twitched his nose.

He watched as all the Bruce Lees fell down to a knee and rolled their eyes to the back of their heads. They screeched in pain as blood flowed from every hole in their bodies. Their brains burning inside.

It hadn't worked on Luna, as she was a different type of clone.

Huey stared at her and she began to run at him, despite watching everyone die.

He closed both eyes, drew in a deep breath, and wiggled both his ears. She stopped and stared at him. Standing completely still. He and Leo watched as her head inflated, and she didn't make a sound, nor did she move. It grew about five inches before Theo started tugging on Huey to get him to move out of the way. He was planning to explode her head, and she was at too close of a distance for it to be safe.

"Huey watch out, the muscles of their brains are made of glass! The shards will tear you apart!" At the last minute Theo tackled Huey down as a glass shard, glided across his leg.

"Fuck!" Theo yelled looking at it, "You alright man?" Huey said looking at it. "Yeah whatever I'll be fine!"

Huey looked at it, it didn't look right, like something was wrong with it. Well obviously being cut wasn't healthy but it looked as if he should be taken to the hospital, yet he was still walking. Limping more of, but still moving.

Huey examined the clones, maybe someday he could build one of his own. He looked at their inside mechanics and noticed when he examined a Bruce Lee, he had no belly button. So that was the one thing different about the clones.

"Man, what happened to her back there?" Theo asked.

"I paralyzed her body and inflated her brain. I made it as though she could feel every last bit of pain but she couldn't move or scream at all."

Theo stared at him in horror, "That's pretty dark."

Huey glared at him, "They have my fiancé captive."

They headed to the next part of the building.

It was an empty room with a single mouse trap in the middle. When they walked further in they were sprayed with some type of liquid.

"What the hell?" Huey said looking at his now wet and smelly clothes. "Hush." Theo said putting his ear to the wall. "Do you hear that?"

The clatter of tiny little footsteps scrambled through the walls.

And an itty bitty little mouse appeared from a hole.

"Seriously?" Huey said almost laughing.

"Huey that's a Grider."

Theo said putting a hand on Huey's chest to hold him back.

"They travel in packs and-"

Theo was interrupted by hundreds and hundreds of small mice pushed their way through every entrance they could find.

"And what else?" Huey asked starting to get suspicious.

"They spit acid."

"Shit," Huey started backing up, "well there has to be another way out of here."

"Look! There's an air vent!" Theo exclaimed while dodging acidic spit.

They climbed up the walls as many groups of mice followed them and Theo kicked the vent in with all his might.

Huey couldn't jump from the brick he was holding onto, to the vent, so Theo pulled him up.

The wall became too steep for mice to climb so they started to build a mouse tower to reach.

"How do we get rid of them?" Huey started to mildly panic.

"Take off your shirt and put it near the fan! They'll be attracted by the fragrance of the spray, run into it, and kill themselves!"

Huey nodded, "But wait, won't they still smell the spray on your shirt too, take yours off."

Theo quickly shook his head. "Uh, no just take yours off it should be enough."

Their plan had worked and they were now crawling through the huge vents. Huey noticed Theo' s leg was leaking a weird thick liquid and around the cut was puffed with some weird foam. That glass may give off some type of poison that'll infect humans when they make contact.

That was odd.

They soon finally made it to the very last stage of the building. He saw the bosses head when looking down from the vent. She had been shooing someone from her office at the moment and stood directly under then vent.

They stood still and she still hadn't looked up at them, but she spoke. "Oh Huey, I've been waiting for you." She said.

She walked to her desk and pulled out a helmet and firmly put it over her head.

"Huey!?" An elated voice sprang through the room.

"Jazmine!" He kicked the vent open and jumped down onto the ground; Theo following.

She stood next to the boss, frightened and crying. She ran to him and he hugged her his tightest, she returned the favor. They shared a kiss and he held her close.

He looked at the boss before letting Jazmine go. "I'm going to murder you, myself." He threatened with an evil glare in his eye.

The boss wore an all black latex body suit, and the black helmet. He could see her long Silver colored hair flow from the helmet. She had an amazing body, proportioned out just right. And her skin was a very light smooth brown.

He charged at her and fought to the best of his ability while Theo protected Jazmine.

But, she kept pinning him over and over. It was as if all she had done her entire life was train and train and train.

Getting tired of all this combat he close one eye and pursed his lips. He sent a signal out to her brain but the head gear pushed it back and reflected it to him.

Huey screamed in pain and grabbed his head, what had she done.

"Ah ah ah, mind tricks don't work on me." She smiled.

Huey fell to a knee as his brain pumped and pumped harder.

"Huey!" Jazmine exclaimed running to him. She hugged him as he lay on his knees holding his head. He put his head to her stomach but something wasn't right. At all.

Her stomach was so smooth; He lifted up her shirt to find nothing.

Jazmine had no belly button. His eyes widened and he scooted back away from her, "Imposter!"

The boss smiled as Huey's brain pressure increased. "Clone 132 and Clone 15 return to me immediately." Jazmine's body went stiff and she followed orders and returned to her side. Huey's vision started to blurr as his head pounded. "Who's the other clone!?"

Just before his consciousness faded, Theo returned to the Boss' side and lifted up his shirt.

No belly button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
253K 6.2K 59
Some will be sad others happy I'll try to make it not be sappy. Here are some Birdflash, Daddybats Nightwing, Bromance Young Justice, Teen Titans ...
10.5K 281 29
Having rich and ultra famous parents can sometimes make you lose yourself, but sometimes that is just what you need to find yourself. *Spin off to Fo...
233K 2.2K 6
The writing does get better.