savior•pietro maximoff

By rileyowrites

"I saw that one coming, Pietro." Bailey Bolt is a member of the Avengers when Ultron attacks. She immediately... More

savior
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Five

173 6 1
By rileyowrites

BAILEY WAS SITTING NEXT TO THE OTHER MAXIMOFF TWIN ON THE JET.

The girl with brown hair that was almost red nodded at her as they talked. Bailey had grown to dislike the twins, and not trusting them to be on the team at first.

But she liked Wanda. Pietro, she wasn't sure about. But Wanda was nice, and she truly meant well.

"You're going to do great. It's hard being an Avenger, but it's worth it. Think of all the lives you're going to save."

Bailey was doing her best to reassure Wanda about this final fight against Ultron. Wanda seemed to have good control of her powers, but Bailey still wished the best. It took even her a while to even harness her powers or even create a storm.

Her accent was strong too. "Thank you, Bailey. I see why my brother likes you."

It was so straightforward. Bailey didn't know how to react. "Likes me?"

Wanda muttered something to herself. "He thinks you're... cool, that's it."

Bailey was skeptical, but nodded. The only reason she didn't have to deal with Pietro this flight was because he fell asleep on the other side of the jet.

[NOVI GRAD, SOKOVIA]

The jet landed, and Bailey heard a whoosh which meant that Pietro was awake. At least they had landed before he dangerously decided to use his powers.

Wanda and Bailey walked off the jet together. It was nice to have another girl to talk to other than Natasha. She occasionally had Maria too, but she wasn't around as much.

Pietro suddenly appeared next to Bailey. "Getting along?"

Bailey rolled her eyes. "Yes. I found the better Maximoff twin."

Pietro scrunched up his face. "Ouch."

Wanda smiled, laughing at her brother.

"Let's do this," Clint said as soon as the other Avengers got out of the jet.

BAILEY DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WOULD BE THIS MANY ROBOTS.

She was on a bridge alongside Steve Rogers, electrocuting and beating up an army of robots that were controlled by Ultron.

They were destroying the city and even attacking innocent civilians.

A robot shot a laser, and Bailey slid under it, swiping it with a dagger. It turned to her, and she engulfed it in a mini tornado before throwing it off the bridge.

Bailey was panting as she saw Wanda holding back a gigantic group of robots on the bridge with her red magic. People stood behind her, scared.

"Get off the bridge!" she yelled to the innocents.

Clint shot an arrow at another robot as Steve tackled another and hit it with his shield. They kept coming- it was almost no use.

Bailey realized that something was happening when she heard Ultron's voice echoing and she felt the ground shaking.

"You take away my world, I take away yours."

The ground was crumbling beneath the Avengers. Giant cracks went through roads, and buildings began to fall apart. The whole city was being destroyed.

Steve managed to get off the bridge, but Bailey was sitll on it. She let out a scream as it began to break beneath her.

Bailey was almost frozen in fear, not knowing what was going to happen. She knew she had to get off the bridge or else she was going to die.

She felt strong arms wrap around her, and she was moving in a quick blur to safer land. The part of the city that they were on was levitating in the air, separated from actual ground.

Everything was still shaking, but Bailey's movement came to a stop. She was held tightly in Pietro's arms.

Ultron kept talking as robots kept attacking. It was like nothing mattered right now. It was just Bailey breathing heavily, a tear streaming down her face as Pietro squeezed her tighter.

"You're ok, dragã," he whispered.

Bailey wasn't used to him being this nice. "Uh, thanks."

She freed herself from his arms as Steve looked at Wanda and then seriously. They had to save these civilians and this whole city. And most importantly, they had to kill these robots and then Ultron.

"You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walked it off," Steve said motivationally.

Bailey noticed that Bruce had turned into the Hulk. He was scaring civilians more, but it was the only way to save this city and the whole world.

And that's when Bailey spotted her- Natasha. She was back and she was fully suited up. Bailey ran to her. Thor was too. He had just landed with Mjolnir.

"Nat!"

Natasha stopped paying attention when she saw Bailey. A robot was about to attack her, but Bailey electrocuted it from a distance.

She hugged Nat tightly and quickly. "I'm so glad you're ok."

"Me too, Bails, me too."

They both looked up in amazement when Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. arrived with the helicarrier.

"We need to get everybody on board," Tony ordered.

They rushed every citizen they could onto the helicarrier. They needed to get off Sokovia to be safe.

Now there was only one enemy left. Ultron.

ALL OF THE AVENGERS STOOD TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY IN A CIRCLE-LIKE FORMATION.

Hulk joined them after smashing what seemed to be the final robot in Ultron's army. Following right behind him was Ultron himself.

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!" Thor yelled, fuming with anger and gripping onto his hammer tightly. 

Ultron hovered in the air, hundred, maybe thousands, of more robots coming behind him. The hope of winning dropped from everyone's face. He had more left in his army. And he wasn't even tired yet.

"You had to ask," Steve said sarcastically looking over at Thor. 

Ultron held his arms out in a shrug. "This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted- all of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"

Bailey shivered a bit, but kept her ground.

Tony turned to Steve and then to Ultron. "Like the old man said, together."

Hulk roared as robots came running and flying at them. They still were in a circle formation around the core (which they could not let Ultron get) facing opposite directions and fighting off robots.

All of them used their own powers and combat skills to fight off each and every robot. Bailey was currently strangling a robot, creating a storm cloud above it so it couldn't see her.

It felt they like were a true team. All fighting alongside in each other in sync. They worked well together and there was no doubt about it. The twins fit perfectly too.

The army of robots was thinning out. Ultron himself came in, fighting in the air with Vision. Vision shot him out of the building with a golden and powerful ray from the Mind Stone.

Ultron went flying, but caught himself mid air. Thor used his hammer, projecting energy onto him. Tony used the beans from his repulsors.  Vision used the power from the Mind Stone. Bailey stepped in, sending all of her lightning at him.

He was being burnt, demolishing more every second. Barely even standing, Ultron looked at them. "You know, with the benefit of hindsight-"

The Hulk punched him, sending him flying into nothingness.

Thank god.

It wasn't exactly over yet. Ultron was still barely alive, and some of his robots remained. Many civilians still needed to get out of there.

PIETRO, CLINT, AND BAILEY

were in a general area trying to help the last of the civilians. Clint was helping a little boy, trying to get him to safety.

An attacker jet was shooting mercilessly and quickly. Bullets were raining down and they were coming straight for Clint and the kid.

Bailey wasn't sure what to do. There wasn't much time. Clint held the kid tightly, putting his back to the jet, willing and preparing to take a bullet to save the kid.

Then Bailey saw Pietro. What was he doing? He was speeding towards Clint as it got closer. He was crazy. He was going to get shot.

Bailey wasn't thinking. She ran as fast she she could, shielding Pietro who was shielding Clint. Even Pietro didn't have time to react as she jumped in front of him without thought.

The bullets hit Bailey Bolt all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 910 14
Eva and Ivan Moore are a pair of mutant twins who were recruited by Nick Fury to join the Avengers initiative to help stop Loki and his Chitari army...
2.6K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
1.2M 38.8K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
345K 8K 17
A Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver love story. Have you sometimes felt ... different. Like you weren't normal. Aurora James has always found that people w...