Arranged Marriage

By KennaBear_Jiki

More

Arranged Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NEW

Chapter 8

5.3K 206 12
By KennaBear_Jiki

"Aubrey you need to tell me what's going on." Ricky demanded.

I looked over to Keaton, then back to Ricky. What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to say? "Hey this is my future husband." I couldn't just explain that to him. Ricky would freak out, and probably never talk to me again. I grabbed Ricky by the shirt and pulled him outside, away from everybody else. 

"Aubrey, give me some answers here." Ricky pleaded.

"I can't do that." I snapped turning to look at him.

"Aubrey you have kept me in the dark for a long time. You need to tell me what is going on now. This isn't a game." He urged.

"I never said it was. God." I snapped.

"That right there. You are acting not like yourself. You're acting like your sister. You're cocky, wild, spoken up, out of control. This isn't you Aubrey." He said.

"I'm still me..." I said sadly.

"Really? Because i'm having a hard time believing that." He snapped. 

"Ricky come on, you know I love you." I sighed sadly.

"With the way you've been acting lately, I really don't know if that's true or not." He growled in my face. 

"I do." I said looking at the ground. 

I felt more back to myself, the old Aubrey. The one who was afraid of everybody, afraid to speak up and say what was on my mind. I didn't like it.

At all.

Ricky walked over to where I stood, not talking to me or making any attempt to make me feel better. He set his arms around my shoulders and stared down at me like he expected me to say something. I looked up at him, and he pushed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, mostly as a fear that he would hurt me. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Good girl." He said smiling at me. 

I walked back inside after a small talk with Ricky outside. The minute I walked inside I realized that everybody was gone besides Keaton who was standing in the kitchen waiting for me. I walked inside the kitchen where Keaton was standing shirtless, making dinner for us. 

I smiled at how perfect he was. I wanted him, but then again I was still with Ricky. I loved Ricky, but I also wanted Keaton. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but Keaton was about to make this way more complicated. 

"Did you break up with him?" He questioned me.

"Umm, yeah." I lied.

"Really?" He smiled at me, walking towards me.

"Yeah, I did." I lied again.

Keaton walked over to where I stood. He bent his knees down a little bit. He grabbed my waist, and lifted me off of my feet. He lifted me over his head and then brought me down slowly and kissed me. I kissed back until he walked me over and set me down on the counter, him standing in between my legs. 

"You really want to marry me?" He asked. 

"Keaton of course I do." I smiled. 

I wasn't lying. I really did want to marry Keaton. Not only because it ment he could stay here but because I really did like Keaton. I wanted him badly, but then again I wanted Ricky. Was this ever going to get easy? Or was it always going to be hard?

"Do you want kids one day?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well, I never put much thought into it you know?" He frowned a little.

"Oh, so you don't?" I frowned back.

"I didn't say that." He said grabbing my hips.

"Aubrey, can you come with me tonight?" Ramona asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Umm, where to?" I asked looking past Keaton to see Ramona. 

"Family issue." She said hinting to her stomache.

"Oh that, of course." I laughed a little.

"Kay well, we have about an hour. I think Ricky wanted you to go get your things from his house." She said.

"Want me to come with?" Keaton asked.

"No, i'll be alright. Let me grab a sweater." I said getting off of the counter.

Ramona walked into the other room, realizing that Keaton was walking behind me. I walked over to the table and grabbed my grey sweater, which cut down to show off my boobs. Keaton looked angery as he walked over to where I stood. 

"Are you sure I can't come with?" Keaton asked. 

"Keaton, i'll e fine." I said pulling my sweater on.

Keaton grabbed my hips angerly, and pulled me completely against him. He smiled down at me then growled in my face. He pushed his lips down onto mine, and didn't let the kiss last long. It was simple, sweet. Nothing like ever before. He never kissed me like that.

"You're mine don't you forget that." He smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you want?" I asked standing in Ricky's doorway. 

His friends were all sitting around his living room glaring at me like they knew something but wouldn't tell me. I sighed a little at them as they just glared daggers in my direction. Ricky smirked down at me then bit his lip.

"You miss me?" He questioned.

"Ricky don't do this." I said smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"Kiss me." He urged. 

"No." I said turning for the door. 

"Come on Aubrey." He said holding the door closed. 

"Ricky stop it, you're drunk." I snapped.

I turned on my heal angerly to look at Ricky who was smirking at me angerly. Danger spread acrost his face. He grabbed me by the sides, and pinned me against the door as he kissed down the side of my neck. His friends in the next room were smiling at me viciously like this was some sort of porn movie.

His lips moved from my neck up to my lips. He planted a kiss on my lips, making my body sting all over. He moved back down to my neck, then bit down. I felt his teeth starting to sink in. Was he going to mark me? He couldn't.

"Ricky!" I snapped as I slapped him.

He jerked away from me angerly, and then stared down at me with his eyes completely black. I didn't know what to think about it. I didn't take the time, I ran from the house. I ran as fast as I could back to my house. 

I was out of breath by the time I got there. Ramona was sitting in her truck waiting for me. I sighed as I got into the truck with her, knowing that I was finally safe from Ricky. He was never like that with me, why was it starting now? Ricky was never that angry, not with me anyway.

"You okay?" Ramona asked concerned. 

"I'm alright, just went for a run." I said out of breath.

I was still out of breath? My head was throbbing, and I felt like I wanted to pass out right there. I was tired, and my body was telling me to sleep. I tried to push all of those thoughts from my head so that I could focus on Ramona. 

The doctors office was awkward, and it took almost an hour for us to even get in to see a doctor. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Thankfully it didn't take long for them to tell us that Ramona sure enough was pregnant at 14 weeks. I didn't see how she didn't know the whole time but she was already 14 weeks. 

The hard part was telling River.

The moment Ramona dropped me back off at home, I realized that Tony wasn't home. Ramona menchined that he would probably be with Nate for the night and to have Keaton stay with me. I was actually happy at the thought. I wanted Keaton to stay with me, I wanted to spend more time with him.

"Welcome back." Keaton chuckled sexily.

"Thanks." I sighed angerly. 

He walked over to me, planting a tender kiss on my lips. My wolf was telling me to get more but I tried my best to ignore her. He handed me a bowl of strawberries, then smiled down at me.

"I'd be a horrible father." He answered my question from earlier. 

"Why do I have a hard time believeing that?" I asked crunching on a strawberry.

The night seemed to fly by. We sat down watching movies for hours until I felt tired. I knew I was going to pass out at any time now, which made me angry. I sighed a little as Keaton carried upstairs to my bedroom.

I laid down with Keaton laying next to me. I was curled up in one of his shirts, and a pair of black silked panties. I smiled over at Keaton who pecked me on the lips.

"Sleepy?" I asked.

"No, not really." He frowned.

"You think getting married will be scary?" I asked.

"Ehh, i'm sure we'll be fine." He assured me. 

I turned on my side to look at Keaton. He was smiling at me and I kissed him on the lips. This moment was so perfect. Nothing was going to ruin this for me.

Bzz Bzz

I grabbed my phone, and clicked view on the text that was flashing on my phone. My smiled soon turned into a frown as the image of Ricky kissing me popped up on my phone screen. Keaton noticed my frown and took my phone, getting a good glimpse of the image. 

"You lied to me!" He yelled as he got up off of the bed and walked to the door.

"Keaton I didn't mean t-" I began as he slammed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 3 7
4.6M 103K 48
Formerly known as 'An Islamic Love Story.'