Chapter 3

Sorry this one is really short.

I've been in the hospital all day, and should be here most of the night so i'll have a lot of down time. I'll try writing the next Chapter a lot longer. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Up up up!" Darla said bouncing herself on my bed. 

"Darla, get the fuck out." I grumbled, pulling the blankets up over my head.

"Tony said-" She began.

"Darla, now!" I growled. 

She crawled off of my bed whinning sadly as she walked out of my bedroom. The light was peeking through my window shades, making me whimper out loud. I wanted to sleep, why did it seem like sleeping always seemed like it was for five minutes? 

I closed my eyes again, pulling my blanket up to my face, and snuggling up in my bed. I heard someone come back into my room, and I was prepared to yell at Darla again. I felt someone yank the blankets off of me. River picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"River set me the fuck down!" I yelled. 

"I warned you." Darla said innocently as River carried me down the stairs. 

"Come on River seriously, I will fucking kill you if dont set me down." I growled.

He set me down onto my feet next to the counter. I looked over to notice Keaton sitting at the table looking at my legs that were barely covered. I had my hair up in a messy bun, and then laughed a little to myself. I guess he had to get used to me. 

"Aubey" Isis said as she stumbled over to me. 

I picked her up and set the one year old on my hip as she laughed at my messy hair. I kissed the top of her head then looked over on the counter. There was a bowl of strawberries with whipped cream over top of them. I smiled over at River. 

"Happy Birthday." He smiled as Ramona walked into the room. 

She walked past him completely ignoring him so he grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him. He kissed up the side of her neck, as she laughed. He turned her around, connecting his hands behind her back and kissing her. 

"Gross." I scoffed. 

They were so cute together though. They were the perfect couple most of the time. I wondered if i'd ever have that with someone. I wanted to have a cute relationship like that sometime in my life. I frowned a little bit, then looked over at Keaton who was frowning at them too. Was he thinking the same thing I was? 

"Happy birthday baby sister." Ramona said as she walked over and hugged me.

She took Isis from me, as  I grabbed the bowl of strawberries. My wolf nose was sensative to all smells, and the smell of the strawberries was making its way into my nose. I relaxed with the scent filling my nose. 

"Wait, you guys are sisters?" Keaton asked. 

His eyes roamed down my body, then looking over to Ramona. His eyes roamed down her body too. He raised an eye brow, looking back over to me. Why was he looking at Ramona? Was she hotter than me?

"Down boy, that's my wife you're looking at." River growled.

"Sorry." Keaton chuckled, looking over at me.

I rolled my eyes, walking over and sitting myself at the table acrost from him. I licked some whipped cream off of the spoon. Keaton stared at me, and I knew that it was probably killing him. I ate a few strawberries, and moaned in complete pleasure. I loved strawberries almost more than anything else humanly possible. 

"So the party is at Nate's with the packs, family, and stuff." River smiled. 

"Come on guys, when's the real party." I asked.

"Alright, we rented out the lake house for tonight. Just make sure you get home before four a.m." Ramona smiled, "I'll even drive you home myself if I have to." 

"Thanks, I don't think i'll drink much. Might just hang out with Tyler." I smiled. 

"Don't even menchine that idiots name." River growled angerly. 

"Sorry, forgot." I said pushing more strawberries into my mouth.

I licked my spoon sexually just to tease Keaton. Ramona coughed, telling me to stop as River laughed at me. I put my bowl into the sink, and grabbed Isis from Ramona. I set the one year old onto my hip, and smiled at my neice.

"Come on gorgeous, let's go get ready." I said to her. 

"Can I help?" Keaton smirked.

"Keaton." River snapped. 

"See you soon." I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I looked into the mirror, letting my blonde hair fall to the middle of my back. My eyes looked grey as my black tank top clung to my sides, making my boobs look great. My shorts were way shorter than most, showing off a great portion of my legs.

"Are you coming outside?" Keaton asked from behind me. 

I jumped a little bit, not expected him to be the one who walking in the house. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I frowned a little at my body. I wasn't fat or anything, but I had some budge. I was bigger than Ramona, Darla, and Haydey because my father was a bigger man. 

"Do I look bad?" I asked his opinion.

"You look great." He smiled. 

I smiled to myself to know that at least somebody liked how I looked. I wanted to loose this weight though, and be more down to Ramona's size. I wasn't completely over weight but I was a little bit. I frowned at myself again, then sighed, looking at the ground.

"What's wrong?" Keaton asked as he walked over behind me.

I looked up again at the mirror. Keaton was standing strait behind me, smiling as his eyes scanned my body. I blushed a little as he set his hands down on my hips. The tingles were all over in my body. I smiled as I looked at myself.

"I just hate-nevermind. Yeah, i'm coming." I said. 

I realized that I was about to express my emotions to Keaton, and quickly shut my mouth. I pulled myself away from him, and walking back out the backdoor to the party. River walked over, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the birthday cake which was lit with sixteen candles. 

I took a minute to think about it. I never thought much about what i'd wish for on my sweet sixteen, but here was the moment. I learned as a child that my wish would never come true, but it was still something that I wanted to be special. 

"I wish I could be perfect in someone's eyes." I thought to myself as I blew out the candles.