(Art book) Countryhumans/ Cou...

By MeesaiKozhi

A book with random art I will put when I feel like it. Nobody will see this probably and that is a good thing... More

Welcome
Coontihoomane meemee
lion
Four-leged Turul + vampire lynx
Ah some bad countryhuman art
Czechoslovakia gosh darn it
OH GOODNESS NO NONONO
Czechoslovakia Cat-girl
I made fan art i guess
"Flag snatcher" said the lynx to the lioat
Koi pond
🌞 Old dragon art dump ☺️
❤️The Yugoslav Family❤️ (countryball)
CS ♥️ Yugo family portrait (countryanimals)
🇲🇪Monteneggroll🇲🇪 (countryanimal)
Collective Turkic Disgust (countryanimals)
Flegs
🌺Hummingbird 🌺
🇺🇸 Liberty 🇱🇷
Dragon painting (for practice)
Horse (of course)

⭐️ Alaska and Hawaii 🌺 [countryanimals]

84 4 30
By MeesaiKozhi

So I've been a lazy bish
But I finally made something other than random doodles (that I'm also proud of)

So here's Alaska-

Fluffy cuddly starry boi 🥹

Apparently Alaska's state animal is the Moose but nah.

Here he's a Brown bear with dark wings. The black wings basically come from the Russian-American company's flag were there was a black double headed eagle inspired from the coat of arms of the Russian empire at that time.

The wings are starry because yes

Also the Alaskan flag is the prettiest and that's a fact, the state song of Alaska is even about the flag. It's literally called "Alaska's Flag".

And Hawaii-

Lil cranky gal

Here I made Hawaii a O'o bird cus why not. (I specifically used the Hawaii O'o species as reference) it's a group of birds that were native to the islands but now it is said that all O'o bird species are extinct. Honestly it seems that many bird species on the islands seem to be struggling. (Any black and yellow are from the actual bird's coloration)

The flowers that are surrounding her are the official flower, the Yellow Hibiscus.

Btw Hawaii's official song is called "Hawaiʻi Ponoʻi" y'all should listen to it too.

Lil sketch-

(Where I got the numbers: https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/US-states-by-area.htm )

Alaska is around 61 times bigger than Hawaii according to these numbers-

Btw don't let her size fool you, if Hawaii gives you the rude tourist treatment you're done for 🤭

Ok I'm gonna go back to being a lazy bish, unless I finish any of the other drawings I started- 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 958 11
You're a brand new zookeeper at The Halfling Zoo- a place where half-animals live in captivity. Your job is simple- feed them and study them. Your ma...
15.3K 848 35
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
2.4K 22 16
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...