𝐄𝐍𝐃 π†π€πŒπ„ βΈ» nelson neu...

By -lovcroan

❝ I WANNA BE YOUR END GAME ❞ in which both the rwe teams have a last tournament in pennsylvania. after a deva... More

𝐄𝐍𝐃 π†π€πŒπ„
𝟏. wilders side
𝟐. live stream
πŸ‘. crackin eggs
πŸ’. engaged
πŸ“. q&a
πŸ”. thank you for the roses
πŸ•. dress shopping
πŸ–. grumpy x sunshine
πŸ—. all mine
𝟏𝟎. snitch!
𝟏𝟏. flashback
πŸπŸ‘. game 1 (girls)
πŸπŸ’. game 1 (boys)
πŸπŸ“. game 2 (boys)
πŸπŸ”. game 2 (girls)
πŸπŸ•. game 3 all stars (boys)
πŸπŸ–. omegle
πŸπŸ—. game 4 (boys)
𝟐𝟎. 24 with rwe
𝟐𝟏. championship (boys)
𝟐𝟐. championship (girls)
πŸπŸ‘. home sweet home
24. cooking with nienna
25. park takeover gone wrong
26. crippled vienna
27. Moved to LA
28. abuh abuh
29. mukbanggg
30. the last dance
π“π‡π„π˜'𝐑𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠ..

𝟏𝟐. almost time

2.3K 23 12
By -lovcroan

@officialrwe

●○

○●

liked by camwilderr, rayclrke and 38,759 others
officialrwe Watch Out👀 Vienna Anderson is out for blood🩸
view all 203 comments

vanderson4 👀

nelsonneumann2028 Thats my girl😏
liked by officialrwe

rayclrke V-money💸💸🤑🤑

username72 SO PSYCHED

username084 I watched her play shes a demon on the court
liked by official rwe

EVEN THOUGH JAKE West was injured, he was still coming to Pennsylvania to support. When they saw him, Vienna ran towards him. Jake wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm so happy you still came!" She exclaims as he puts her down. Nelson appears behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Of course, I also brought someone." He moved out of the way to show Fallon with a bright smile on her face.

Vienna gasps, jumping into Fallon's arms. She spun the younger girl around in circles before putting her back down.

"I'm so excited that you're here!" Vienna emphasized, pulling her into another hug but it was short.

Fallon chuckles, ruffing Vienna's hair. Someone puts his hands on her shoulders, she looked over her shoulder to see Nelson.

"Don't steal my girl now, Fallon."

"I already have." She sassed back as Jake wrapped an arm around her. Fallon smiled at her boyfriend, kissing his cheek.

All four walked out of the airport to meet Cam and the others in the car. Jake and Fallon decided to go in the other car since there was no more space in the car Vienna and Nelson were going in.

Vienna sat down beside Cam, sitting in between him and Nelson. During the drive back to the hotel, she felt tired so her eyes shut closed, immediately falling asleep.

Her head dropped down on Nelson's shoulder and he just lets her, staying on his phone. His hand was on her thigh, Cam looked over to them.

"Asleep already?" He questioned and Nelson grinned, nodding his head.

"Yep."

"Why am I even surprised."

At night, all the older boys went out. Nelson and Vienna decided to stay back in the hotel, they invited Fallon and Jake but they were tired from their plane ride.

Vienna was hungry so they decided to make some pizza. They've been wanting to do that for this trip so before they came to the hotel, they bought some ingredients.

She filmed for a tiktok, telling them that they were going to make pizza. Behind her, Nelson tried spinning the dough but dropped it on the ground.

"Nelson." Vienna's face dropped in disappointment, staring at him. Nelson covered his mouth to stifle his laughter.

"I'm sorry!" He held his arms up in the air and then grabbed another piece of dough. Vienna took it from him while he sprinkles flour all over the counter.

She kneads the doll while Nelson danced in the background. He took her phone and started talking to the camera.

"Are ya'll excited for Pennsylvania videos? Because I'm hella hyped to see what the girls bring. Not gonna lie. We have assembled a good ass team, both boys and girls."

"Don't spoil a lot." Vienna scolded him, finishing the dough. Nelson told her that he wasn't even saying much and she just rolled her eyes. "Okay, want to put the sauce?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed, giving her phone and opened the sauce. He poured it on the dough, spreading it around with a spoon. "Is that good?"

Vienna nodded her head in approval, "perfect. Now put the toppings you want but don't put pineapple because I'm allergic. Don't forget the cheese."

She quickly spreads cheese all over the dough, when there was enough, Nelson grabbed the pepperoni bag.

"I knew that." He mumbled, putting pepperoni all over the pizza. Nelson made a little smiley face with the pepperoni's. "Isn't it amazing?"

"Love it." Vienna wiped her hands, kissing his cheek. Nelson looked at her with a little pout. "What's that face for?"

"That wasn't even a good kiss!" He whined, pulling her into another kiss. Vienna giggles, her hands going behind his neck. Nelson put her against the counter as they kissed.

Vienna pulled away, laughing. "Okay that's enough because we need to put this in the oven. Did you pre-heat?"

Nelson's face dropped and Vienna rolled her eyes. "Nelson.." She trailed off in disappointment. Vienna walked over to pre-heat and Nelson wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and rests his chin in the crook of her neck. Vienna raised her hand and played with his curls.

The rest of the time they were waiting, they made tiktoks. Nelson posted one of them and his phone blew up immediately.

The pizza was done cooking and Vienna stands up from the couch to take it out. She took a big smell, sighing at the delicious smell.

"Tastes so good." She said, looking at the pizza.

"Looks good too." Nelson walked over, staring at the pizza they made. "Time to eat!"

Vienna cuts it into 8 pieces, feeding Nelson the first bite. He nodded his head in approval. "It's good. We did good."

They high five before Vienna grabbed herself a slice. They ate half of the pizza, saving the other half for Cam and Lavar.

And the others if they wanted some.

The rest of the night, they watched a movie and eventually fell asleep on the couch. When Lavar and Cam walked into the room, they stares at both of them.

"Not gonna lie, they cute." Lavar points and then noticed the pizza on the counter. "Oh sweet!"

@vanderson4

liked by camwilderr, cassiecneumann and 32,794 others
vanderson4 MUNCHHH🍕 @nelsonneumann2028
view all 496 comments

nelsonneumann2028 it was hella buss😋
vanderson4 its cuz we made it duh

cassiecneumann Sooo yummy!!😋🩷
vanderson4 miss you

user947 AW YUM

jjshmunny send some over fellas

hazelanderson Miss you so much my sweetheart☹️❤️
vanderson4 miss you more

miles.anderson COME BACK🙏🙏

camwilderr the pizza was okay ig
nelsonneumann2028 💀💀 hater

user96 I WNAT WHAT THEY HAVE

fallon6hart missed out on some fun :(
jakewestt3 not rlly they prob were kissing the whole time bruh

roan speaks!
waiting for the pennsylvania
content🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.2K 44
there she goes again, the girl im inlove with... its cool we're just friends IN WHICH, NICO CANT HELP FALLING INLOVE WITH HER NEW FRIEND...
5.2K 88 11
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YA? I DONT WANNA SEE YOU WITH ANYONE BUT ME NOBODY GETS ME, YOU DO" in which, two teenagers that are obviously in love tak...
701K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
51.2K 1K 21
❁ΫͺΫͺུ ━ 𝐟π₯𝐒𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐒 (𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽) a sequel to the novel by wendelin van draanen -this is very old so i'm sorry for the misogynist unde...