Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Welcome To My Funland

572 36 0
By dekuxtogaforlife

Right after Joker (Deku) and Shigaraki made their partnership. Joker (Deku) decided to bring him and the rest of the league to his hideout. So some of the League members got into the truck that they had after dealing with their Overhaul problem. Sitting in the front of the truck where Spinner, Joker (Deku), and Shigaraki. After leaving the old hideout they were now on the roads heading to the direction Joker (Deku) is leading them too.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Just keep going straight until you see the second exit where you should make a turn."

~Spinner~

"All right."

While Spinner was sitting in the driver's seat, Shigaraki was sitting by the passenger door. While glancing over at Joker (Deku), Shigaraki wanted to ask him some questions.

~Shigaraki~

"So, how the hell did you find our hideout?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, let's just say a little bird found your location due to street cameras."

~Shigaraki~

"So you little birds drop this down with cameras huh?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's right. Oh and emphasis on little. Hehehe."

As Shigaraki looked at Joker (Deku) while he was laughing, he took notice of his purple suit and his face paint.

~Shigaraki~

"If you don't mind me asking? Do you mind telling me what is up with the face paint and the purple suit?"

~Joker~

"Well I needed a new look. So I gave my face a little touch up here and there. And for the suit, I decided if you're going to commit crimes then why not do it in style? Isn't that right ninja lizard?"

Joker (Deku) said this as he puts his left arm around Spinner's shoulders.

~Spinner~

"My name is not ninja lizard, it's spinner."

~Joker (Deku)~

""Hehehe, noted."

From saying that, Joker (Deku) removed his arm from Spinner's shoulders.

~Shigaraki~

"All right, I now know how you found our hideout and why you're dressed that way. I just need to know one more thing."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And that is?"

~Shigaraki~

"Your name. Out of everything you could have chosen for yourself, why Joker?"

Hearing this question, Joker (Deku) smiled as he looked directly at Shigaraki.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, the reason I chose that name is it's to show the world the fun side of crime and so I could spread joy and laughter to those good little boys and girls who wish for pure chaos. That is why..."

Suddenly, a playing card comes right out of Joker's (Deku) right sleeve and into his hand which he then flips around and shows Shigaraki, the Joker card.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I am the Joker."

Looking directly at Joker (Deku), Shigaraki was now a 100% sure that the kid that wanted to make everyone smile was now gone, and in his place was this twisted person who wished the same thing but in a chaotic way.

~One hour later~

Eventually after an hour they soon arrived where Joker's (Deku) hideout was located. but while still in the truck, Shigaraki and Spinner see that there is nothing but abandoned warehouses stretching from miles.

~Shigaraki~

"You have to be kidding me? This place is your hideout?"

~Spinner~

"Yeah you have to be joking with us?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I may be a jokester but I'm not a liar. So if you two are done bickering. I suggest you keep on driving until you reach a blue Warehouse which you'll have to drive into. Now go."

Hearing this, Spinner begin begin moving the truck forward until eventually seeing the blue Warehouse which he then turns the truck into Warehouse.

~Shigaraki~

"All right, we're in the blue Warehouse you mentioned. Now what?"

Suddenly Joker (Deku) reaches over to the steering wheel and begins pressing down on the horn for a whole minute until until stopping and leaning back into his seat.

~Spinner~

"Why the hell did you just honk the horn!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh you'll see why."

Right after saying that, they suddenly felt the truck shake. Feeling that, Shigaraki and Spinner looked out the windows and noticed the ground underneath the truck was beginning to move. Seeing that they saw that the ground beginning to move downwards with the truck on top of it.

~Spinner~

"Is this some sort of elevator."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Correct, my reptilian friend. So I suggest that you sit back and enjoy the ride down."

With Joker saying that, Shigaraki and Spinner sat back in their seats. Eventually after a short minute the elevator soon reached the bottom floor, which spinner began driving the truck off of the elevator has it began going back up. Right after doing so, everyone in the truck got off and went over to Joker (Deku) who then began leading them over to a large dark room. As soon as he stopped walking so did the others as well. Turning around to face them he smiled as he extended his arms up.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Welcome to my funland!"

With that said, the large garage dark room was then letting up, which show a handmade amusement park that was clearly built using old that belong to amusement parks.

~Mr. Compress~

"A funland?"

~Twice~

"No way. I love amusement parks!"

As everyone looked at Joker's Funland, they were surprised to see something like this built down here.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So what do you think?"

~Shigaraki~

"It's something."

~Toga~

"I think it's amazing!"

~Dabi~

"I feel like I'm going to get tetanus if I touch anything around here."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh don't be like that, everything here is completely fine."

Suddenly the l in Funland falls off and hits the ground.

~Joker (Deku)~

"We'll get that fixed."

~Shigaraki~

"Wait did you say we'll?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh I sure did."

Suddenly villains in clown masks began appearing and gathered behind Joker (Deku). But amongst the crowd, they're were only three who weren't wearing clan masks and made the way over to Joker (Deku)

~Gentle Criminal~

"Welcome back Sir Joker."

~Joker~

"Hehe, it's good to be back. And as you can see I brought some new friends along."

~La Brava~

"Yes we've noticed that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And it's thanks to your little help."

~La Brava~

"That better not be a joke poking at my height."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, you can see it however you please."

Looking at Joker (Deku) and all of the villains by his side, Shigaraki suddenly spots a familiar face.

~Shigaraki~

"Wait a minute, Mustard!?"

Standing right by Joker with Mustard who smirked at Shigaraki and everyone else.

~Mustard~

"Long time no see."

From seeing him again and seeing those two other villains next to Joker (Deku), Shigaraki realizes that he was the one that freed them from captivity.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well now that you're all here, let us start planning for the fun we're going to have."

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 540 11
(I don't own image) Basically in the fanfic Izuku takes on the role of Michael Myers, returning to his hometown 10 years later after murdering his mo...
339K 11.1K 65
"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?" Fuck Bakugou's recently got rescued from the LOV. A few...
27.9K 574 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...
18.7K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...