Starting Over • Kyojuro Rengo...

alazyass_ tarafından

(Highscool AU) (Book TWO) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, M... Daha Fazla

|Author's Note|
|Character Introduction|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 34|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 37|
|Chapter 38|
|Final Author's Note|
Book Recommendation!!!

|Chapter 36|

922 36 55
alazyass_ tarafından

My fingers are hurting from frantically typing on my laptop, but I only feel this creative on rare occasions. So the show must go on-

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:

As Kyojuro opened the door to (Y/N)'s room, a sense of warmth and familiarity greeted him. The cozy atmosphere of the room seemed to match the comfort he felt being there.

His smile remained soft, a reflection of the quiet happiness that filled him as he stepped inside.

As he approached (Y/N)'s bed, his gaze softened, and a tender warmth filled his chest.

Looking down at her peaceful sleeping form, he couldn't help but feel a rush of emotion-a mixture of fondness, protectiveness, and a newfound closeness.

With a quiet mumble, Kyojuro addressed (Y/N) in her slumber, his voice carrying a sense of apology and gentle reassurance.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he said softly, his words directed at her even though she was asleep. "You look so snug in my arms, but I have to let you go now."

As Kyojuro gently ensured that (Y/N) was settled and comfortable on her bed, his attention lingered on her serene sleeping face.

He sighed softly, a mixture of emotions swirling within him as he gazed at her. With a tender smile, he murmured a quiet "Goodnight." to her, believing he was about to leave her to her rest.

However, just as he was about to take a step, he felt a gentle yet surprisingly strong grip on his wrist.

The touch was unexpected, and Kyojuro turned back to see (Y/N) looking up at him with drowsy eyes, her gaze half-opened and her expression slightly confused.

Despite her drunken state, she seemed to have made a decision and wasn't ready to let him go just yet.

Baffled yet intrigued, Kyojuro met (Y/N)'s gaze and listened as she mumbled her question.

Her words were slurred, but her tone held a faint pout that tugged at his heartstrings.

"Why are you leaving?" she asked, her voice holding a mix of curiosity and a hint of disappointment.

The soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated the room, casting a warm golden hue over everything.

(Y/N) lay on the bed, her eyes half-lidded, and a contented smile tugging at her lips. Kyojuro stood by her side, his tall frame casting a protective shadow over her.

Kyojuro's lips curled into a gentle smile as he crouched down, ensuring that he met (Y/N)'s eyes at the same level.

Their fingers intertwined, his touch comforting and reassuring. "You need some rest," he murmured, his voice a soothing melody.

(Y/N) blinked drowsily, a hint of protest in her gaze as she shook her head. "Nuh-uh," she slurred, her words slightly muddled. "You can't leave me. Good boyfriends don't leave."

Kyojuro cocked his head to the side, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Who's the boyfriend?"

A small giggle escaped (Y/N)'s lips, her cheeks tinged with a faint blush. Her gaze softened as she looked into Kyojuro's eyes.

"You, Silly Billy." she replied, her voice filled with affection. "You're my boyfriend."

Kyojuro's heart raced as (Y/N)'s words settled in, her declaration of their relationship catching him off guard.

He blushed, flustered by the sudden turn of events, and quickly attempted to correct her misconception.

"Wait, (Y/N), I'm not your boyfriend," he protested gently, his voice soft yet earnest.

'Not yet, anyways.'

(Y/N) let out a soft whine, her expression playful and endearing even in her slightly intoxicated state.

"But you don't have a choice," she insisted with a teasing pout. "We're together now."

Amusement danced in Kyojuro's eyes as he watched her, charmed by her drunken persistence.

He crouched down once more, positioning himself so he could meet her gaze on an equal level.

"I can't be your boyfriend right now," he said softly, his tone carrying a hint of regret. "But I can make you a promise."

(Y/N) blinked up at him, her curiosity evident in her gaze. "A promise?" she echoed, her voice soft and slightly slurred.

Kyojuro's smile was tender as he spoke, his words carrying a sincere weight. "I promise that I'll always be here for you," he said, his eyes holding hers with a sense of unwavering determination. "I'll look out for you, support you, and care for you as much as I can."

"That sucks." Drunken (Y/N) deadpanned, leaving no room for any more arguments. "Be my boyfriend noww-"

Kyojuro chuckled at (Y/N)'s candid response, her playful and straightforward nature shining through even in her drunken state.

He shook his head with a soft smile and replied, "You're quite persistent when you're drunk."

(Y/N) pouted, her expression a mix of both stubbornness and adorable frustration. "Well, if you were my boyfriend, you wouldn't have to make promises like that," she retorted, her words punctuated with a slight hiccup.

Kyojuro's warm smile remained as he caught (Y/N)'s attention with his promise.

He extended his pinkie finger, a gesture that held a sense of childlike sincerity and earnestness.

(Y/N) watched as he made his pinkie promise, her curiosity piqued by his words.

"What if promise something else," he said softly, his voice carrying a hint of determination. "I promise that I'll never stop trying to make you mine."

As he spoke, his pinkie finger linked with (Y/N)'s, creating a tangible connection between them.

His words held a promise of persistence and dedication, a commitment to pursuing something deeper between them.

He was willing to put in the effort, to navigate the obstacles, and to patiently wait until (Y/N) was ready.

"I'll be as persistent as you, (Y/N)," he continued, his gaze locked onto hers. "Even without the help of alcohol. And when you're ready, one day, I'll ask you to be my girlfriend."

Seeing (Y/N)'s joyful and excited reaction brought a warm smile to Kyojuro's face.

He was relieved to see that his promise had made her happy, and her genuine enthusiasm was contagious.

As she squealed and kicked her feet in glee, Kyojuro chuckled softly, his own happiness evident in his eyes.

'Adorable.'

He watched as she held out her pinkie finger, her gesture mirroring his own. Their pinkie fingers intertwined once again, sealing their promise with a simple but meaningful physical connection.

(Y/N) declared her promise, her words carrying the weight of her intentions.

"I promise... I'll wait for you," she said with determination, her drunken state not diminishing the sincerity in her voice.

Kyojuro's heart swelled with a mix of emotions-joy, gratitude, and a deep sense of connection.

He gently squeezed her pinkie finger with his own, their hands held together in a silent pledge.

The promise they had made was a step towards something more, a promise that held the potential for a future filled with shared moments and mutual understanding.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," Kyojuro said softly, his gaze locked onto hers. "I promise I won't let you down."

(Y/N) responded with a grumble, her words holding a humorous threat. "You better not, or I'll have my Nee-San kick your ass, and then I'll kick your ass too."

"I won't break my promise." Kyojuro's laughter filled the space as he leaned down, planting a tender kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead.

His affectionate gesture was met with a content sigh from (Y/N), her gaze still fixated on him. "Good good."

"Ready to sleep now?" he asked, his voice tender as he looked down at her. A yawn escaped (Y/N)'s lips, confirming her readiness, and she replied with a sleepy "Yepps."

"Good girl," he praised gently, his words laced with warmth.

He began to stand up, ready to leave the room, but he felt a gentle tug on his shirt. He turned his attention back to (Y/N), curiosity in his eyes. "What is it?" he asked softly.

Kyojuro's surprise was evident in his wide-eyed expression as (Y/N) made her request.

Her words had caught him off guard, leaving him momentarily stunned. He blinked a few times, processing what she had just asked.

"What do you want, (Y/N)?"

"Sleep with me."

-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

154 3 9
』"𝑁𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.." 『 ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ No guilt? No worries? You escaped. But for what cost... You are just a worthless little chi...
36.3K 1K 20
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...
674 15 7
Premièrement, cette histoire sera en ✨english✨ en fait. Mais je vais faire une version française aussi. ☼In this story, in hight school AU, a girl na...
181K 5.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...