hating you.

By nwjnsnew

Y/N and Kim Minji have been rivals for the longest time. Whenever she sees Kim Minji, she feels something. st... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
random update

6

728 33 14
By nwjnsnew

Y/N POV
-
I overheard Hanni and Minjis conversation, obviously not on purpose though. They were being so damn loud though so-

Anyways, I just walked closer and tapped Minjis shoulder.

"Wha-" Minji said as she turned around and saw me.

"My friends wanna go on the disco pang pang, they said to ask you and your friend group if you guys wanna come with." I said.

That was a lie, I asked my friends if I could come invite them to come with us.

Mostly cause of Minji though, of course.

I honestly don't even know what's going on. I've just been doing thing irrationally lately without actually thinking about it and I don't know why.

Minji looked at Hanni and Hanni told the rest.

Everyone agreed and we got of the ride.

"Hey you!" The announcer called out to Minji.

"The pretty one with the nice clothing!" The man said again.

Minji finally looked up and was confused by what the man was gonna say.

"Sit next to that other pretty girl." He said as he pointed to me.

Minji slowly got up and sat next to me.

She didn't look mad but she looked like she had an attitude.

If she doesn't like me, then why did she kiss me on that night?!

Damn, I seriously can't forget about that kiss.

The thing was about to start so we held on to the railings behind us tightly as we made sure to sit correctly and everything.

It started easy, the thing only span in circles.

But eventually, it got faster and I began to lose my grip on the railing and I was sliding toward Minji.

"Shit, sorry.." I mumbled, hoping that she would hear me.

"GRAB ONTO HER!" The announcer teased.

But before Minji or I could do anything, I moved cause of the disco pang pang and I somehow ended up straddling Minjis lap. 🏃🏻‍♀️

"WHAT THE F-" I was trying to finish before Minji and I made eye contact and Minji put her arm around my waist to stop me from moving or falling.

We stayed quiet as we looked at each other the whole time and never broke eye contact.

"Why did you kiss me that night?" I quietly asked Minji.

"..I think I like you. I can't stop thinking of you, ever. I just, I couldn't tell you cause of my father, if he found out..we would have to break up and he would make sure that we never spoke to each other ever again..And, I've been pretty confused about my sexuality." She said.

"And I'm sorry for running away that day when we literally made out, I was having a goddamn gay panic..I really enjoyed that kiss though." She added as she chuckled.

"You guys done eye-fucking each other? The rides been over for the past two minutes!" A sudden voice said.

I looked back and it was Minjis friend, Hanni Pham.

"Ugh why do you always have to ruin everything Pham!" Minji said as I got off of her lap quickly.

"Whatever shithead, go eat your girlfriends face off. It was obvious that you were trying not to." Hanni said as she tried not to laugh.

I awkwardly got off the ride as felt my cheeks heat up.

I heard them bickering and it was honestly pretty funny.

"So, when are you gonna ask her out?" A voice from behind asked.

"Who, Minji?" I asked as I turned and came face to face with Dani.

Dani put her arm around me as we began walking somewhere else.

"Yes, Minji! You guys are so cute together! I've never seen Minji look at anyone the way she looks at you. I can put you on if you want-" Dani tried to finish with her usual bright smile and loud/sweet voice.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Her father wouldn't approve anyway.." I interrupted as I just stared at the ground.

Dani looked at me and spoke. "So? It's not like he'll own Minji for the rest of her life. She's almost an adult you know?"

She was right though. Just cause he's her father, he can't choose who she loves.

I walked away without saying a word and went over to Minji.

"Hi," I started.

"Hi," She answered.

"I think I might like you too. I-I don't really know though, I have to make sure. Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She answered.

I was about to lean in before she said "Wait."

She grabbed my arm and led me somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere more private, my dad is basically crazy..we could get caught." She answered.

"Oh..?"

"Okay, you can kiss me." She said.

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her.

"Woah.." Minji said, looking at the ground after I pulled away.

"Wha-" I was about to say but before I could finish, she smashed her lips onto mine.

This time, it felt..different? I felt my heart beat faster and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

I felt my muscles tense up and that usually only happens when I'm around someone I really, really like..

She eventually pulled away and I responded almost the exact same way that she did.

"Woah." I said.

"Should we-" Minji was about to say but before she could finish, she got a phone call.

"Hold on." She said before answering the phone.

"Father? I'm sorry, I just wanted to get out of the house- What? No! Fine, Ill be home in thirty.." She said as she was on the phone.

She eventually hung up and sighed.

"So, you have to go?" I asked.

She nodded slowly before speaking again.

"Do you think we could maybe talk about this tomorrow during break or lunch or something?" She asked.

I nodded. "Just text me."

She nodded.

She put her hand on my shoulder before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

She gave me a slight smile before walking away.

I put my hand where she kissed me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I turned to look at her as she walked away while I kept my hand on my cheek.

-

TO BE CONTINUED..

my pookie is ilydaniellemarsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 4.2K 40
ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them. Devoted Twice Adaption. Pics from Pint...
88.2K 1.5K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

26.1K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
5.9K 293 25
Nine hearts can you handle it?