|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

84 1 0
By haechiessun

Huijin's P.O.V

I woke up feeling tired as I cant sleep after having the nightmare, it was too much for me to handle after everything, after the encounter with Wooyeol and Mark....

Mark....

"Ugh I feel bad for lashing out at him gosh," I rubbed my face harshly, i went out of the bed to take a shower.

'You bitch! After all i've done for you! This is what you gave me!?'

'You can't even satisfy your own boyfriend huh!!'

I shook my head, rubbing my arms feeling disgusted, i could still feel his hands on my body.

I covered my mouth as I cried, not letting any noise come out of my mouth although it can still be heard.

"Huijin! Come on let's eat breakfast!" Johnny shouted from the kitchen. "Be there for a minute!" I shouted back sniffing and quickly wore my clothes after I was done showering.

"It's okay Jin you're going to be okay," i exhaled harshly, "Mark is not Wooyeol, he's different."

✈︎

Johnny looks at me from time to time, "are you okay now?" He looked at me worried.

"Yeah i guess?" I sighed looking outside the window. Johnny sighed beside me but never said anything, he knew if he asked i would answer the same thing.

We got out of the car and walked to our usual place, where they usually gather before going to class.

I plopped myself beside Heera, laid my head on the table sighing and went to take a nap as my head was throbbing in pain after not getting enough sleep.

"YOU SHITHEAD! STOP SENDING ME THAT CREEPY PICTURES YOU FOUND ON GOOGLE!" Haechan laughed loudly after sending Renjun a creepy picture he found at google.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET AFTER PUSHING ME OUT OF THE LANE IN KARTRIDER!" Haechan yelled back sticking out his tongue at Renjun. Johnny threw a used tissue at them earning a disgusted scream from them.

"Be quiet will you!" He whispered-yelled at them pointing at me. I wasn't really asleep and i could literally hear and see everything that was going on.

"You okay babe?" Heera asked patting my head, i smiled nodding at her weakly.

"Liar! Tell us what happened bae," Hyeji pointed at me with a worried expression. I chuckled weakly, "It came back last night."

"My poor baby!" Hyeji ran towards me, hugging me afterwards, soon the others followed suit.

The girls understood what came back but the boys, not a thing they understood, a confused expression plastered on their face, i stifled a laugh looking at them.

"I cant go back to sleep last night it was too much," i sighed and continued, "it came back 'cause he came to see me after me and Mark went out."

"How did he find you?! I thought he went out of Seoul?" Minji asked to look at me worriedly.

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that Mark and Huijin went out- ow! Babe that hurts!" Haechan whined when his soulmate slapped him repeatedly. "Now is not the time hyuck!"

I shrugged, "I don't even know."

"He just appeared in front of my house out of nowhere! A-and he tried to hold my arm but thank god Mark was there to help me." I sighed remembering what happened yesterday.

I sat up straight stretching my arms loosening up my muscles, i made eye contact with Mark at the end of the table.

I didn't know he was here the whole time but his eyes show that hes worried?

Impossible

I looked away from him frowning. Theres no way he could be worried for me, im no one to him

"Hey dude what happened to her and this Wooyeol dude?" Mark asked the guy beside which happened to be Jaemin. He shrugged, " I don't even know-"

Jeno nudged him, "oh wait- Sakyeon did tell me about it." Jaemin stared at Mark. "So? Can you tell me about it?"

"Oh that! Uhm sorry man i dont think its my place to tell you about her past, she should be the one who's telling you about it." He pat Mark's shoulder, he sighed. "I guess i'll just wait for her to tell me."

"It's okay babe we'll protect you!" Sana exclaimed cheering. "Yeah what she said," we laughed.

"Anyways he wont come back besides you have Mark with you," Hyeji wiggled her eyebrows at Mark making me blushed hard.

I swear to naevis i guess i was a tomato in my past life.

I pushed Hyeji a little, "stop it!" I hid my face while they teased me making me blush. Everything went back to normal, they joked like usual, Renjun and Haechan went back to bickering like usual.

✈︎

The whole day went smoothly like 7dream's cafe wifi but i cant stop thinking about what happened and also Mark.

"Oh! Sorry- Mark?"

"Oh hey Huijin so uhm-"

"Hey im sorry for lashing out on you yesterday, it was unprofessional of me for doing that to you," i apologised before he could say anything.

He chuckled, "slow down princess, you look like you're about to pass out."

My cheeks heat up, "stop calling me with that nickname Mark!" I pushed him playfully.

He laughed, "why princess? You don't like it?" I shook my head frowning. "Well your eyes say otherwise."

I gasp. I took out my mirror and saw my eyes turning yellow indicating that I'm actually in a happy mood.

He puts his arm on my shoulder, "dont worry sweetheart you can be happy whenever you want with me im your soulmate." He kissed my shoulder.

Gosh him kissing my shoulder is so hot

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Cmon lets go they're actually waiting for us Haechan wont stop texting me right now- yep there it is again." I laughed when i heard his phone buzzing.

"Im pretty sure Haechan is your soulmate instead of me," he gasp putting his hand on his chest. "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?"

We laughed and walked to our table. We could literally hear them bickering. Me and Mark looked at each other and laughed. "Your friends are so immature." He said.

"Dude they're also your friends!" I slapped his chest.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME THOSE PICTURES AGAIN!?" Renjun strangled Haechan who's now trying to catch Hyeji's attention but she was just there enjoying the view.

"We really are the only normal person here huh?" Sakyeon looks at Sana who's eating her favourite chips, Sana just shrugged and continued eating beside Jisung.

"Great! The couple is finally here!" Johnny exclaimed gaining the other's attention.

We sat on the bench. "So what's going on?"

"No it's who's going on?"

"Haechan that's not how it works." Hyeji facepalmed herself. "Remind me why and who made me your soulmate."

"Love you baby!" Haechan clung onto her arm grinning at her.

"Okay back to where our topic was which is- Chenle proceed." Johnny said.

"Okay so i'll be having a party today-"

"YES LETS GET WASTED-" Jaemin screamed but immediately got shushed by his soulmate.

"-at my house-"

"Correction, it's a fucking mansion-" Again Jaemin got shushed by Jeno this time.

"-at 5 pm so the theme will be-"

"Barbie-" Jeno shuts Jaemin's mouth with his hand. "Proceed" Jeno sent them an eyesmile.

"Moving on again, it's white and blue, any shade of blue would be okay, i think that's all."

"I'm so excited to see the girls dressing up!!" Jinae squeals clapping her hands.

"Okay we'll meet up at Huijin's house and obviously Huijin, Sungyeol and Hyeji are driving us there." Haerin smiled innocently giving a peace sign to them.

"When did i even agree to drive you idiots?" Sungyeol slaps Haerin's arm earning a painful yelp.

"Alright just know that i drive fast-"

"SEE JOHNNY WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID YOU DRIVE TOO FAST!" I slap my hand on his mouth shutting him from saying anything.

"Mark, please be quiet my love." I smiled when he nodded obediently, when i turned around the others were looking at me with their mouth wide open.

"What?"

"Oh it's nothing my love," Chenle snorted.

"Oh shut it Chenle!" I threw a chip at him.

They got up while laughing to go to the parking lot. Mark still has his arm on my shoulder but I didn't mind it, i feel safe when I'm with him. He changed the position of his arm and wrapped his arm on my waist.

We talked as we walked to the parking lot. People were whispering about us in the hallways but I don't really care.

"I heard that shes Mark's soulmate"
"They look cute together!"
"Oh my god they do!!"
"She looks so pretty!"
"Naevis did great with this pair"
"I've never seen Mark this happy with a girl"

The last comment made me really curious but I didn't ask Mark about it.

"I guess i'll see you later," I nodded smiling at him. He lets go of my waist, he waves goodbye and walks to his car. "Huijin!" I turned around to look at Mark.

He kissed my forehead, "bye princess." He walked away.

"I think I'm in love with this guy," i smiled to myself not noticing my eyes were pink.

✈︎

"Girls what should i wear? I don't have any dresses!" Sana whined looking at her dress on my bed. We stared at each other and looked back at Sana. "We've never seen you like this dude!"

"ARE YOU REALLY SANA MY FRIEND!?" Hyeji shook her friend's body.

"Stop shaking me you shithead!! I'm getting dizzy and yes I'm still your friend!!" Sana answered.

"No shit she just cursed but anyways choose the blue one, you look good in blue." Haerin said pointing at the blue dress.

Soon the others started dressing up and putting on light makeup.

Mine was a white off shoulder short dress as it stops in the middle of my thigh, the sleeves were a bit puffy but not too puffy. I put on light makeup and curled the end of my hair. I paired my outfit with a pair of white heels.

Hyeji, Haerin, Heera and Sungyeol were wearing white short dresses while Hyorin, Minji, Jinae, Sana and Sakyeon were wearing light blue short dresses.

Huijin's

Hyeji's

Haerin's

Hyorin's

Minji's

Heera's

Jinae's

Sana's

Sakyeon's

Sungyeol's

(a/n i dont really know how to explain hope this explains everything lol)

We took pictures of ourselves before going outside not forgetting to lock the door or else JYP will break inside my house and steal every album i've bought.

"Okay Jinae, Hyorin and Minji will be with Hyeji." Sungyeol said.

"CHAOTIC BITCHES LETS GO!!" Jinae shouted earning a 'yes' from Hyorin, Hyeji and Minji, well it's not just a yes but they screamed. Chaotic as always

"Sakyeon and Sana will be going with me and lastly Haerin and Heera will be going with Huijin." Sungyeol said getting her keys and tossing Hyeji and Huijin their keys.

"Bye Haerin! We'll be praying for you guys!" Minji waved at Haerin who looked like shes about to cry. "Dumbass I don't drive that fast okay!" I slap her arms repeatedly.

"Ow ow okay! Stop slapping me idiot!"

"Nice car Jin!" Heera whistled when she got into my car. "Thanks but Sungyeol and Hyeji's car are more awesome dude!"

Their car interiors are legit the coolest interior ever. They waved at the girls and soon they drove off. We sang different songs inside my car, i am very sure the whole neighbourhood can hear us singing Like we just met by nct dream as if we got heartbroken.

"LIKE WE JUST-" Heera screamed at the lyrics.

Soon we finally arrived at Chenle's house. We pull up at the driveway roaring our cars that accidentally caught people's attention. The boys went out of the house and saw us getting out of the car.

"My baby!" Heera ran to Johnny kissing him.

"Not even a thank you for me gosh what a simp." I locked the car chuckling. A whistle was heard behind me, i turned around and a blonde dude standing there smiling at me.

"Hey hottie," the blonde said.

"Shut up Mark and since when did you dye your hair blonde? I thought your hair was blue this morning." I touched his newly dyed hair ruffling it. "I dyed it when we got home with the help of Renjun and Haechan, well it turns out well."

"Well blonde looks good on you," I complimented. "Okay girls! Now that we're here let's party!!" Hyorin pulled me inside with the other girls leaving their soulmates whining in lack of attention.

The party went well from Chenle cutting the big ass cake he had in the middle of the living room to him getting smushed with cakes by our friends and his family as well.

The girls left me at the special bar Chenle had in his house. I drank their special drinks which were not that strong, I wasn't planning on getting wasted tonight, The hungover felt like a bitch anyways.

"Huijin?" I looked to my left.

"Oh? Jung Sungchan?"

"Hey it's been ages! I thought I was seeing a ghost or something i was about to go to you a while ago but I wasn't sure if it was really but now here i am talking to you," Sungchan laughed and hugged me.

"I know right! Wow you're now taller than me! I remembered you were so small when i first met you at middle school!" I exclaimed getting excited to meet my childhood friend.

"Yeah funny thing so have you met your soulmate?" He askedGetting excited. "Let's not talk about me, so have YOU met your soulmate?" He nodded, i hugged him squealing.

I hold both of his arms, "that's great! Is she pretty? I wanna see her! Is she here? Do i know her?" I shook his arm excitedly, he chuckled.

While i was having a catch up session, at the other end of the room a person was staring at me, gripping his cup, eyes glowing purple from jealousy. "Hey dude calm down, shes just catching up with her friend." Jaehyun said calming down his friend.

"Yeah does a friend get touchy with each other while catching up? Yeah no shit they don't" Mark gulped down the last bit of the drink and threw the cup away.

"So are you alone?" Sungchan asked.

I was about to answer but someone wrapped their arm on my waist, i turned to look. The blonde hair caught my eyes, Mark.

"I would appreciate it if you could just get lost." Mark said to Sungchan. I looked at Mark confused, "hey-"

"It was nice meeting you again Huijin, till we meet again," he waved at Huijin and she reciprocated the action.

"What was that-" Mark pulled me to a quiet place. "Mark- it hurts! Stop dragging me!"

Mark pushed me against the wall, hands on either side of my head. "W-what are you doing Mark?"

"Who was that?" He asked staring straight at my eyes. His eyes are glowing green

I looked at him confused but then realised what's going on, i laughed leaning my head on the wall. "Why? Are you jealous Mark?" I smirked when he looked flustered.

"Oh no sweetheart im not," he smirked back. "Answer me princess, who was that?"

"Why do you want to know anyways?"

"You really are a stubborn brat huh?" I blushed and scoffed.

For fuck sake you're so kinky Suh Huijin!!

"He was just being nice okay!" I walked away from him to my car, he followed me outside. I went inside the driver's seat and tried to lock the door but sadly Mark was fast enough to get into the passenger's seat.

"Drive sweetheart, bring me somewhere quiet."

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------

Well hello there we meet again anyways i dont know how to describe clothes so i had to like ask my friends

English isnt my first language, its my second language thats why there are some grammar mistakes and everything

Anyways thank you for reading loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.8K 27
❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ ❝ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.❞ ⇴a boy who refused to believe in soulmates and a girl that loved him dearly. They couldn't break the...
312 12 6
Jaemin and his brother ran away from a place they had to call home. They were rescued by two boys and brought back to a mansion whose owner wasn't re...
90.5K 2.1K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
97.1K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...