Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)

85 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 70 If Allo came to the original book 1

The landing point of this crossing is very gentle.

Under a ten thousand year cherry tree with cherry blossoms falling on its branches, the spring breeze brought a shower of cherry blossoms, Alue stretched out his hand to brush the long hair that was blown to his chest, and looked accurately at the teacher who was wearing a high school teacher not far away. A white-haired youth in uniform.

She bent her lips to show a slight smile, and said hello very naturally: "Enlightenment."

"Wow~ Is the future Kamo family so willing? They are willing to marry their daughter to me. Didn't they pinch for a long time because of the child's ownership and said that they would never have anything to do with Wujo again?"

And this is a red blood operation. Gojo Satoru held a dessert in his hand, and looked around her with interest. The last point was her swollen belly under the smooth long skirt, "Huh? Wife?"

"It's not the future, it's a parallel world. I'm not married either, and I did it secretly without Wu Wu's consent." After learning the lesson from the previous prank, A-Luo directly showed off: "According to the normal plan, I should stay alone at this time. The Kamo family is expecting to give birth, and foreigners are not allowed."

The amount of information contained in these words is also too great, Gojo Gojo was startled, "I was played with in that world?"

His body is so filthy with his level of mana! Playing so arrogantly?

A'Liao was stunned, hesitantly said: "It's not to this level yet, right?"

She tried to explain, "I was also impulsive at the time, and I could only hide it from everyone afterwards."

At that time, she had already chosen the most suitable candidate, but when she was about to open her eyes, she suddenly regretted it. But since the matter has already happened, there is no point in entangled with the source, just try to make up for it.

"Although there are quite a few people coveting my body and genes." Gojo Satoru looked at her beautiful face, fell into deep thought, and suddenly said: "But why did you do it secretly? Can't you seduce me a little? I Maybe it will be very cooperative, it's really too much."

Where did this person think again, A'Liao showed an indescribable expression, "Maybe this is the reason?"

"So ruthless!" Gojo Satoru immediately scolded her, and then said with a rare serious look on his face, "But the child will always be born, so he can't stay at home all his life."

"I know a person with supernatural powers that can change the color of a person's hair and eyes." Ao slightly smiled, and said in a calm voice: "As for the spell, if you accidentally win a lottery, there is also a magic tool that can cover up the spell and the power of the spell."

"Wow~" Gojo Satoru sighed slightly, and said inexplicably, "Sure enough, good-looking women are scary."

Although the aristocratic family has some methods to detect spells, but to erase all evidence without mercy, it is more to beware of Six Eyes.

"Then what's next? Do you want to stay by my side?"

Ah Luo has nothing to do right now, so he accepts Wujo Wu's invitation from this world.

Because she also discovered, probably because of miscommunication, the enlightenment of this world seemed to have had a lot of misunderstandings, and became wary of her? Not to mention it's pretty fresh.

As for the reason for the crossing, the two had a discussion on the way back to the high school, and their views on this were very consistent.

"It looks like it was dragged here with a clear purpose. From the perspective of scale, it is more inclined to a large-scale formation involving the space-time domain. I have only seen this kind of formation in the records. Where did you touch it?"

"Want to take a look? It's a pity that I came across it suddenly at home, probably because I had a similar experience before, so I increased my sensitivity."

"Hey--" he elongated his voice, "What a pity, do you want to eat Xijiufu?"

Ah Lue immediately said: "Eat!"

However, judging from the results, this formation was not completely successful, and she would be able to go back when the magic power to maintain the connection was exhausted.

After returning to the high school, Gojo Satoru took people directly to the training ground.

On the training ground, the students are training in groups of two and two in the corner.

"Assemble~" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands, and after making sure that everyone's eyes were on him, he solemnly introduced: "This is the teacher's wife~"

Arrow: "?"

Chanyuan Maki was the first to question: "It's fake!"

Nagasaki Wild Rose also doubted: "Is it some new prank?"

Curlythorn nodded silently: "Salmon."

Fu Heihui also looked at him with disapproving eyes.

Instead, the panda touched its chin with its pointed paws, "But it's so strange, I don't think Satoru is lying."

Knotaba Yuhito was completely stunned, "Ms. Wujo is already married? And this sister has a baby now, right?"

In this regard, Gojo Satoru said seriously, "Although the wife is not mine, the child is theoretically mine~"

The pupils of the students quake.

Arrow: ""

"Hahaha--" Gojo Satoru immediately staggered with laughter, "I wanted to say that before I came here."

Ah Lue was helpless, so the main reason for inviting her to the college was because of the scene just now?

"Okay, okay~" Gojo Satoru greeted the students whose brains were down and came back to their senses, "There is a mission, this time Megumin, Wild Rose, and Youruhito, you three go together."

Gojo Satoru looked at the dazed assistant supervisor Yidizhi Jiegao who was sitting on the driver's seat at the gate of the college, and raised his hand to beckon, "Yizhizhi, come here."

Yidizhi Jiegao unbuttoned his seat belt and got out of the car in a daze, and asked, "Mr. Gojo?"

"But I haven't driven a car before-" Gojo Satoru turned his head and asked the pregnant woman beside him, "Do you have a driver's license?"

"No, but I know how to drive." Alio paused, and said with some hesitation, "Is it okay to carry blood on my back?"

The first-year trio standing just behind them: "???"

Yizhi Jiegao, who was already full of question marks: "???"

"Then I'll do it-" Gojo Satoru opened the driver's door and got in.

Alio calmly opened the co-pilot's door and sat in.

Gojo Satoru glanced at the console, raised his foot confidently and was about to step on the clutch, only to realize that the students hadn't gotten into the car yet, he looked at the solemn students outside the car window, raised his eyebrows and said, "What is this, a sudden rebellion Don't want to do the mission again?"

What the hell? The expressions of the three of them were all distorted.

In the end, Hisuhito persuaded himself and his companions with difficulty: "After all, it should be fine if it's Mr. Gojo."

Only then did the three of them open the back door and get into the car with serious expressions, and the car immediately sped out at a very fast initial speed.

Yiji Jieko, who was left in place, was completely stunned, "Mr. Gojo???"

Gojo Satoru drove the car forward in a decent manner, and his movements were so smooth that the three students in the back row suspected that he was playing tricks on others just now.

There was an undetectable vibration in the air. He raised his blindfold and took a glance at his phone. The relaxed and happy smile disappeared immediately, and he said indifferently, "Those rotten oranges."

The atmosphere in the car also became a little stagnant.

Gojo Satoru put away his phone, and said nonchalantly to the human on the co-pilot: "I'm going to have a meeting temporarily, can these children be entrusted to you first?"

After speaking, his eyes clearly fell on her raised waist.

"Yes." Sensing his doubts about his current strength, Alue smiled and said, "Even Wu, if you look at me like this again, you will be beaten. You can count how many ways I can deal with you." Methods."

"Wow~ It's scary~" Gojo Gojo's face showed a look of excitement that was completely opposite to the words.

A'Liao looked up at him, even through the bandages covering his eyes, he could still feel his intense, aggressive gaze sweeping over her.

Gojo Satoru wasn't looking superficially at her appearance, but was assessing and observing her inner circuit, the exquisite magic formula and the majestic magic power like the deep sea that could not see the boundary.

"It's been a long time since anyone dared to say that to me. When I come back, I must count slowly-"

After saying this, he disappeared into the driver's seat of the moving car.

Because of the adult's conversation in the back row, the three of them held their breath unintentionally, and their pupils trembled again.

Ye Qiangwei was shocked and said, "The bastard should park the car before leaving!"

Alio reassured: "It's okay, I will drive too."

Then the car continues to drive forward smoothly in this way, under the condition of no one driving. When they finally got out of the car, all three of them were in a trance.

Although there were already two disciples, the twins were still young, and Alio had never led anyone out on a mission. But it's not a big problem, she said very naturally: "Anyone bring an ipad?"

Since 2010, the detailed content of the task has been eliminated from the paper version and replaced by the electronic version, and the electronic version should still be used now.

Fu Heihui handed over the iPad silently.

A'lue glanced at it, it was an ordinary task of exorcising the curse spirits, and the target was the second-level curse spirits in the hospital.

"Let's start then?" There was nothing to explain about the elimination of a few second-levels. After speaking, a familiar face suddenly appeared in her mind. She paused and said imitatively: "I wish you all good luck in martial arts."

"My sister has a gazebo, go there and sit and rest." Youren pointed out, smiled vigorously, and trotted to keep up with the team after speaking.

"En." Alio recognized the child at the first sight, and also found the aura of the cursed king on him, which reminded her of her old acquaintance, Suo. Youren was able to maintain himself under the condition of Su Nuo's fingers being fleshed. This special physique is probably the result of Yan Suo's experiment.

The hospital has been abandoned for a while, and a thick layer of dust has accumulated on the stone chairs in the gazebo.

A'lue sat down calmly along the hem of the skirt, and the bracelet on his wrist sensed the dust and automatically started the operation with no lower limit.

Just when she was considering whether to eat a piece of strawberry cake from the space, or spread a tablecloth, a powerful aura that belonged to the finger of the king of curses and curses suddenly came from the direction of the hospital.

Immediately afterwards, the spell power of several second-level spell spirits suddenly increased, because of the fingers, they suddenly evolved into first-level spell spirits. And the spell power is still growing, Wild Rose and the others are in danger.

A puppet with the appearance of a white-haired boy silently appeared beside her. A'lue took out his white eyes from the space, raised his hand to activate the puppet, and was ready to go in to save the children.

Chapter 71 If Allo came to the original book 2

The spell power of the spell spirit in the hospital was still rising, and soon, among the three spell spirits that had just evolved to the first level, one successfully broke through and evolved into a super spell spirit again.

Obviously, it became the winner in this competition with its peers and successfully ate Su Nuo's finger.

The complexion of the first-year trio, who had faced the bloody scene as soon as they entered the hospital, instantly sank.

The curse spirits in the hospital hall seemed to be possessed, and swarmed towards Su Nuo's fingers in the center, wrestling into a ball and killing each other, chewing hard and dragging the scene to a bloody mess.

It was the first time for Knotabagi Yuhito to see such a terrifying scene, his pupils suddenly shrank.

Nagasaki Wild Rose also frowned, clenched the hammer tightly in one hand, and reached into the nail pocket with the other hand.

"Retreat immediately!" Fu Heihui made a judgment immediately, and explained quickly: "The situation has exceeded the scope of our solution, we must retreat immediately and report to the superior-"

"Hee-ha-ha--"

The super powerful coercion burst out from the blood clot, and the ugly curse spirit with twisted face and hunched back let out a carefree and strange laugh.

The compound eyes on its head turned a few times messily and quickly, and looked at the three people who were about to escape without warning. In the next moment, the special magic spirit appeared behind the three of them, grinning grinningly and raising his hand to attack.

"Happy-"

But its laughter stopped abruptly, and a hand with distinct bones easily passed through the back of Mana Spirit's head, holding a black and red finger accurately at the fingertips.

The curse spirit began to disappear soon after being exorcised, white hair tips appeared in the field of vision, and the uneasy emotions of the three were immediately replaced by the strongest sense of security.

It's Mr. Gojo!

"Wujo--" Youren's happy voice suddenly changed, looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar white-haired boy in front of him who seemed to be one head shorter, he hesitated and spit out the next two words, "Teacher?"

Ah Lue walked down the steps slowly, and the white-haired puppet held the super-grade cursed object in front of her with his head down.

She lightly tapped it with her index finger, and the sticky stains on the spell object instantly faded away, revealing its luster as if it had been polished with oil and wax.

"Where is your teacher-" Alio raised his chin in the direction behind them, kindly reminding.

It seems that the place where the meeting will be held is very close to here, no wonder Wu feels relieved to throw the students to her. After all, it's close enough to be there as soon as possible in case of danger, Wu is really very defensive as a teacher.

The three subconsciously looked in the direction she pointed, and saw the familiar teacher standing on the window sill about three meters high, looking down from a height. The windows on the side had been violently dismantled along with the wall, and they were all focused on the super magic spirit just now, but they didn't find it.

Gojo Satoru took a step forward from the window sill and landed lightly, walked over with his hands casually in his pockets, looked the puppet up and down, and said in a casual tone: "The body data of this puppet is based on the data of the high school. I'll make it in proportion."

And every detail told him that it was forged by himself. For example, when drawing spells, he would habitually draw a circle at the end every time a stroke was stacked.

Well, the Yusanjia's conspiracies and tricks that were speculated at the beginning can be overturned. He didn't think that under normal circumstances, his young self would have the patience to spend so much thought and time to design and forge such a troublesome puppet. And it's completely in proportion to himself. After all, he's a young man, so he's playing wild enough.

The relationship between the self in that world and this Miss Kamo is absolutely extraordinary. So which step did he go wrong so that he didn't hit the love line?

A-Liao held his fingers, corrected with a smile, "To be precise, he is 14 years old."

It turned out that he had known each other before he went to college, but he was busy with training and studying every day, so how could he have time to play with people? Wujo Gou couldn't figure it out, his expression remained unchanged and he said, "I just don't think I'm so short when I was studying!"

"That" Not far away, Yuzu Yujin said in a weak tone, "What do you think Teacher and the others are talking about?"

Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei also said in a trance voice: "That sister made a puppet like the 14-year-old Gojo teacher, didn't she, a puppet?"

Yuhito recalled with a look of shock: "Then Gojo-sensei said, 'The wife is not his, but the child is!'"

What a messy relationship this is!

Wild Rose also showed a shocked expression and concluded: "It really is that one!"

Youren grieved and said, "Teacher Wutiao, hey!"

Fu Hei Hui, who was between the two of them, was silent, but still reminded: "They are here."

Gojo Satoru said with emotion on his face: "I was worried that you would be scared, isn't this a good attitude. It seems that next time you don't have to rush here, and the teacher missed today's limited edition yokan at Hachiya ."

Three people: "??"

"Hey, is it Hachiya's red bean yokan, which is limited to 100 servings per day?" Aluo said regretfully, "I recommend Awajiya's water yokan, it's also delicious."

"Really?" Gojo Satoru immediately said, "Then let's go eat now."

Three people: "???"

Youren looked confused: "Teacher?"

Fu Heihui stated the facts: "Mr. Wutiao just willfully left Mr. Yidizhi in the college. We are all underage without driver's licenses."

Wild Qiangwei said angrily, "You know you can't take a taxi here, right?"

Gojo Satoru waved his hands in distaste and said, "Didn't you hear that when someone else was dating, you were entangled in a strange curse when you were a light bulb? At this point, running back to school is just considered exercise."

Wild Qiangwei said in a sticky tone: "But last time the teacher and Sister Ayako took us on a date."

Hisen also said with a weeping expression: "And the teacher said last time that even if there is sister Nana, it is still the most important thing for our students. Now it is not enough to change this sister?"

Fu Heihui turned his face silently.

Gojo Satoru: "?"

Allie couldn't help laughing.

In the end, the three of them went to eat yokan together.

While waiting for the yokan to come up, Wild Rose couldn't hold back and asked, "Is my sister's technique to manipulate puppets? So before, I used to control the car to move forward?"

"Almost." A-Luo replied, then raised her index finger, and the meandering blood gathered at her fingertips into the shape of a small person. It bowed politely, put its hand on the brim of the hat, and began to dance a happy jazz dance.

Wild Rose: "Wow!"

Yuren: "Wow!"

Gojo Satoru: "Wow~"

The three applauded in unison.

Megumi Fukuro, who is the only one who knows the goods, looked at the applauding teacher in disbelief. This is the ancestral art of the Kamo family, the red blood art! Why is he applauding!

The refreshing and tender water yokan, the holy product for cooling off the summer heat, came up soon, and the three students who were too hot to work outside immediately immersed themselves in hard work.

A-Liao looked at it, raised his hand and asked the waiter to bring three more servings.

The air conditioner in the store was blowing, and after eating two pieces of yokan, the three of them finally recovered.

A'Luo stretched out his hand and pushed the three more servings in front of them, and said with a smile: "Eat some more, you've worked hard today, I'm treating you."

"Yeah!" x3

Holding the spoon, Yuren suddenly realized, "Speaking of which, I still don't know the name of my sister? My name is Yuzu Yuren."

The other two immediately introduced themselves.

"I'm Rose Nagasaki."

"Fu Heihui, I've made you spend money."

Ah Lue smiled and said, "Kamuro, you can just call me Lue."

"Slight sauce~" Wujo Gojo rested his chin on one hand and asked in a natural tone, "How did you meet him?"

The three of them pricked up their ears silently, so this is to inquire about the Lord?

Thinking of the scene of the first meeting, A-Luo curled his lips and said, "When I was young, when I went out to exorcise the curse spirit, he met the space-type curse spirit and was just transferred here."

Gojo Satoru: "Then you guys played happily together?"

Alio replied: "Well, I left without saying a few words, mainly because my father and the clan elders are nearby."

Gojo realized it and said: "If they find out, they will definitely try to kill him."

Allie agreed, "Yes."

Three people:? ? ?

"Finish?" Gojo Satoru looked at them again, "Kids can't listen to the next topic. There is a subway nearby, don't act coquettish, go back and write a mission report."

The three of them were ruthlessly kicked out of the door.

Wild Rose couldn't help complaining, "So what's the relationship between them?"

"It's a good match, isn't it?" Youren thought for a while, and tried to describe it: "And Sister Lue is very imposing. It feels like she's planning something even if she's sitting in a milk tea shop."

Fu Heihui nodded silently.

Wild Rose complained, "That's the villain, right?"

"Eh?"

The students disappeared at the door, and Wujo Wucai glanced at Su Nuo's finger in Aluo's hand, and joked, "Isn't it possible to take this special product back?"

"Originally, I had this plan, and it was a gift to Youren for taking care of me." Alue handed over Su Nuo's finger, and said casually, "Because we have already disposed of a few by accident, and it doesn't matter if you have one more."

She took out a small and exquisite golden gourd from the space and handed it over, "This is a magic tool that I forged from the purple gold and red gourd imitating the artifact. Although the digestion efficiency will be slower, only the real name can work, but it is effective against humans and curse spirits. It's enough. You can put Su Nuo's fingers in it and digest it slowly."

This is also the first thing she has constructed after fully mastering the construction ability of the Eye of Truth. The affairs of this world still have to be decided by the people of this world.

Gojo Satoru picked up the gourd and suddenly asked, "Is this Aiwujiwu?"

To this, Ah Lue curled up his lips and replied, "It's a thank you gift for being with me today."

After giving them all, Alue skillfully took out "The Biography of Yansuo", "The Road to the Reformation of the Curse World", "The Application of Yan Zou Talisman" and other clumsy works and put them on the table.

Gojo Satoru didn't look at it, but instead asked, "Is it time to give these all of a sudden?"

Ah Lue nodded, "Yes, it's almost time."

Gojo Satoru was silent for a while, then put his hand on the gold bracelet on her wrist and began to input mana power, while explaining with a smile: "Six Eyes understand Six Eyes better, I'll help you put on another layer of disguise, you're welcome, this is a gift in return. "

Arrow: "?"

There is no need to be so cruel to another self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.6K 89 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...
166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...