Journey To the Past [ Romanov...

By Hanami255

" There is no perfect life, including the one we dream of..." More

End of School, vacation, suprise
[G/N] [L/N] 's mansion
The coins
The wish and the spaniel
Broken-heart attack
Fear of Unknown
New home,new choice...
New plans and complications
Family's matters and more
Betrayal and Pain
New motivation
Christmas miracle
Memories and Hope
Changes
Sun and shadow
Rest and recreation
Sweet Joy
Celebration: Act I Finale
Confusion
Not a chapter, but please read.
Dansé macabre
Compromise and care
Realization and goodbye
So close, so far....
La Casa y las Cartas
Unexpected reunion pt. 1
Unexpected reunion pt.2
Different side of story
Trust and Courage
Take the chance
For the future
The Ball
Support
Heart and Brain, Good and Bad
Leaves are falling, Eagle's flying...
Gone forever : Act II Finale
Struggles and Rumors
Help and determination pt.1
Help and Determination pt.2
Obstacles
Revealed
Mon cœur
Confrontation
Lucky evening
Acceptation
Communication
Patience
Re-revolution pt.1
Mystification, but still victory
Choosing the path
Great things upcoming...
Truthfulness
The perfect beginning
ANNOUNCEMENT
Imperial Jewel: Sequel prolonge
Suprise
Danger
Out of control
Luckiest in the world
Blessings, prayers and trouble
Friends in woe
At the Edge pt. 1
At the Edge pt.2
Our own choices
One goes, another comes...
The best choice
Decisions
A new place to be
Prolouge of problems
Short scary story
Blind and watchful: Act I Finale
The injustice
Monsters pt. 1
Not so according to plan...
An Alliance and a spy
Unspoken
Monsters pt 2
No matter what
Longing pt 1
Longing pt 2 - holding on
War and love
Duties
Priorities
Madness: Act II Finale
From Hell to Heaven pt 1
From Hell to Heaven pt 2
The Beginning of the end
Legacy: FINALE
AN ANNOUNCEMENT
Voice cast - Journey to the Past

Re-revolution pt.2

73 2 2
By Hanami255

Third Person POV

March 10th, Leningrad, Soviet Russia

" Oh, my God..." Alexandra whispered looking around. There was nothing left from Russia they knew...All people seemed to be scared, hungry or drunk, or all together... And yet, forced to pretend everything is just great... They watched at the soldiers marching through street. Suddenly a shot could be heard.
" What's going on here...?" Nicholas asked, genuinely frightened.
" Track backfiring. But if anyone disagree with Comrade Lenin..." Polina mumbled with deadpan expression.
" They magically disappears." Dimitri finished.
" People are very scared and I can't blame them... But probably also very indoctrinated... It can be harder than I expected. Just look at them..." [Y/N] pointed at the soldiers marching.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

" Everyone, don't stay behind! Marching! Heads up!" The commender ordered. As they passed by, people put on most probably fake and forced smiles.

Citizen #1: Life is so grand in our land!

Citizen #2: We're always filled with cheer...

Citizen #3: We don't ever have to look around to now that we're all here!

All citizens: In our land, in our land, we don't have to wait to find out that our duty here it's just to emulate.

Citizen #4: Life is a smile in our land!

Citizen #5: And everyone's the same!

Citizen # 6: That's right. We do not separate ourselves by more than name!

All citizens: In our land,in our land we dare not compete! Winning only breeds the worst ego-filled conceit!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

" See? There's no better people than others! Doesn't matter if you are an university student or a shopkeeper! Ah, wonderful equality!" Polina exclaimed sarcastically. Dimitri shrugged. Little Igor hugged onto Olga. " Mama... Will it ever end?"
" I hope so , darling... I hope so..." She sighed. [Y/N] crouched down to boy's level. " Don't worry, dear. It will end, soon... I'll do what I can to help with that, OK?"
" You will, auntie [ Y/N]?"
" Yes, I promise." She hugged him.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Citizen #7: Life is a joy in our land!

Citizen #8: We're all equal here!

Citizen #7 & 8 : Who cares if we're hungry now or if we shake in fear...

All citizens: In our land, in our land, we work as a team.

Children: You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

Propaganda teacher: Other people argue, do you ever wonder why? If you think you're special, you don't seem eye-to-eye... There can't be any differences or they'll couse disarray! But if you'll learn to act as one, life'll be like holiday ~

All citizens In our land, in our land, we don't complicate... When you learn to simplify, life is, oh, so great!
We can't get out of there, well why would we want?
Right now when there's equality, it's the People's land!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

______________________________________

At Olga's house ~

Alexandra and Olga went for a walk with Igor. Vlad, Dimitri, Polina and Lily stayed with [Y/N] and Nicholas, as Alexei went to write a letter to Siergiey. Like he said, it was very important, but didn't actually reveal what...

" I can't believe what's happening in here... " Nicholas shook his head in disbelief. " It's madness! It's a nightmare!"
" But it's true..." [Y/N] mumbled." That's why we have to do something and finish it."
" Great, but what...?" Polina asked. " The White Army has much less soldiers than those di—" [Y/N] cleared her throat, eying her friend. She reflected. " I was to say, dumb Bolsheviks. We have no chance with them. Even with help of Spain."
" AAH! MOUSE!" Lily screamed suddenly at the top of her lungs. Vlad was fast to come down onto the floor and begin to crawl, attempting to catch the animal, wich unfortunately was too quick...
" It's no use...You won't catch it, Vlad... Dimitri mumbled. Polina nodded." And even if you would, more of them will come..."
" WHAT?!" Lily went pale on the face as her eyes wided in horror.
" Yes. Actually, they most probably have their nest in here..." Dimitri explained. " A nest..." Countess Malievsky-Malevich looked as she was about to faint, as [Y/N]'s face lit up and a smile appeared on it. " YES! A NEST! That's it!"
" [Y/N]...? What are you talking about...?" Nicholas was confused.
" Polina is right. We might not have a chance against all of the army... But you know what they say... One little rock can couse the avalanche. We just have to move the right one ~"
" What...?" Polina's face was expressing only one emotion. Clear confusion. [Y/N] smiled patiently. " We'll find the nest of these rats."
" R-rats?! Oh, no! I can't take any more rodents !" Lily protested.
" It was a metaphor, dear Lily... She meant the Bolsheviks."
" And how exactly are we going to find their 'nest'?" Dimitri asked sarcastically.
" Actually, what we're looking is not a bee hive, but the ' queen bee'.
" What?"
" That back-biting snake, Lenin."
" Mice,rats, bees, snakes... I'm completely lost!" Vlad cried out.
" Sorry, but I am, too..." Nicholas admited.
" Same here." Dimitri added.
" That's hopeless..." Polina shook her head with a sigh. " [Y/N/n], most of men doesn't understand metaphors. We'll need to explain that..."
" OK." [Y/N] took a deep breath.
" Listen.We'll never be able to fight with all their army, but that's not what we should do to defeat them. Our target is the leader, Vladimir Lenin. While he's no longer a bother we'll take care of all the rest. Members of his government and then his soldiers, who actually are the least dangerous of anyone I've talked about now. Most of them are drunk. Without their leader, Bolsheviks will be lost like little children."
" Sounds like a solid plan to me." Polina smiled.
" [Y/N], I must say I'm very impressed. Nicholas said with slight disbelief in his voice. " How do you know, how to plan things like that?"
" Another good thing about living with Gleb for 7 years. Most of the books he had were about military and I had to do something since I was forbidden of getting out, I didn't eat or sleep properly, so I had a lot of time to spare between mourning your death."
" Oh, [Y/N]..." The tsar looked at her in pity. She shook her head and smiled. " It's all right. It's all in the past. Besides, it's a proof that every situation has a bright side." She clapped her hands together. " Back onto the plan. Vlad, Dimitri, Polina. You guys are the most trustworthy people I've met during last 7 years... Can I count on you?"
" We're waiting for your orders, Captain." Polina saluted as her brother and Dimitri nodded.
" I need you guys, to find the information about, where Vladimir Ilich Ulianov is currently. But remember, be very careful. There's a lot of spies and false friends here..."
" Tell this to me! We've been dealing with stuff like that for years!" Dimitri assured with a smile and his sister nodded.
" That's true. We can handle ourselves. Don't worry about that, [Y/N/n]." She smiled in response. "I'm so glad to hear that. While you get the information, come back here. I'll be waiting."
" We're going tomorrow morning!" Vlad announced.
" Sure!"
" Let's go!" Both siblings agreed. [Y/N] looked at all three of her friends." And once again, guys, please, do be careful. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you, Polina, and Anastasia will never forgive me if something happens to Dimitri..."
" And I won't forgive you, if something happens to you, Vlad!" Lily cut in, looking at him sternly.
" We'll be very careful. All of us." Vlad promised. [Y/N] nodded with a smile as countess Malievsky-Malevich spoke up again. " You better be!" She warned.

Meanwhile~

Alexei just sent the letter to Siergiey. He knew, he actually should have sent it to her father,or actually go to him in person, but ever since Andriey Ipolitov abondaned [Y/N] and her siblings, Nicholas was actually the father figure to her and the tsarevich didn't want yet for anyone from his family to know... So, he decided to write to [Y/N]'s brother, Knowing they were very close... He just hoped he'll consider it all with approval....

______________________________________

From [Y/N]'s journal ~

March 11th, 1925

Today at dawn , Dimitri, Polina and Vlad went to find out where Vladimir Ilich Ulianov is... Right now, it's almost 7 p. m. and they haven't come back yet... I'm starting to worry...

As she was writing, the butler knocked at the door. " Sorry to interrupt, Your Highness, but your friends has returned..." His muffed voice could be heard. She quickly closed the journal and rushed out of the room.
" You're back! Thank God, you're OK!" She hugged both of them.
" We've got what you've asked for ~" Polina smirked, pulling out a small peace of paper.
" You guys are great. [ Y/N] laughed happily. " But how did you do that?"
" It turned out that comrade Lenin is looking for a maid and our Polina expressed will to hire herself." Vlad explained as [Y/N]'s eyes wided. " Polina ! You're a genius! Now the plan will be so much easier!" She threw her arms around her friend as Dimitri's sister hugged her back and smirked once again." Great minds think alike~"
" I don't understand..." Dimitri mumbled.
" You don't have to." [Y/N] waved her hand, then turned to the butler. " Can I ask you a favor?"
" Of, course ma'am..."
" Please, send a letter to the king of Spain. Ask him in my name to gather that part of troops meant to help us , by this address. " She showed him the wrinkled peace of paper." And ask him to let me know when they will arrive. This is very important to me."
" Of course, ma'am. I'll do all I can."
" Thank you."

______________________________________

" It can work, but I'll need help from each and everyone.
" You know, you have our support [Y/N]..." Lily assured as the young woman shook her head. " Not only aristocrats and soldiers. REALLY everyone."

______________________________________

The next day, everyone were hidden in the bushes nearby Lenin's house, ready to start the action. " OK, any questions?" [Y/N] whispered.
" Are we going to die...Ow!" One of the Spanish soldiers asked, as the other one smacked him on the back of his head. " Don't mind this, ma'am." He turned to [Y/N].
" OK. Let's begin." She whistled. It was a signal for Polina to go on. " Zdrastvuytie.* She smiled at the two soldiers who guided the door. " I'm the one for the job." They nodded and let her in. It was a mistake. As soon as she came through the door, two Spanish soldiers jumped out of brushes and pacificated the ' guards '.
Polina found herself in Lenin's office. There was one more soldier standing by his side. She pretended to faint falling onto the desk crashing an empty teacup. Then, someone else from outside , threw the stone braking the window. " What is the meaning of this?! Leave my house at once!"
" Just me and my brother Dimitri trying to distract you ~ But don't worry, we're done! Bye! And she ran towards the entrance.
" Distract me?! What the hell is she talking about?!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

They heard people's voices from outside.

People: This is our time! Our time to face our old foe!

" What is going on...?!" Lenin asked confused and angry.

" They're coming, sir...!" The soldier was frightened.
" Who's coming?!"
" White Army...part of Spanish troops... And I think All of St. Petersburg...!" The man got even more shocked as he noticed..." IT'S THE TSAR!"
" Impossible..." He looked through the window and really saw... Hundreds, no THOUSANDS of people! Not only soldiers, but also average people....

People: Our time! To reclaim what was ours long ago!

You may ask, what's that sudden change of people's behavior? After 1918, they thought that their emperor deserted them. They had no courage to stand against, because they felt all alone... But now, the tsar was back, they had support in White Army, Spain... And [Y/N] who also gained herself the trust of people even more, than the emperor himself, has convinced those average citizens to let this dictator hear their voices...

People: Our time, to stand up with honor and pride! Our time! We've come too far, to be denied!

Aristocrats: And so we come back to our homeland once more!

Average people: We won't be the puppets on strings anymore!

Romanovs & Aristocrats : We've spend many years, waiting just for this day...

Average people: And nothing...!
( No, nothing!)

[Y/N], Romanovs and all the rest of the people: .... Will stand in our way!

This is our time! Together as one, we won't fail!  Our time!  This time, we know, we'll prevail! Our time, to honor our families and friends! Our time...!

( This is our time...! This our time...!)

Our time, once again~!

Lenin opened the door, only to see a crowd of people. Angry citizens with shovels and forks on the one side, soldiers and aristocrats on other... His own soldiers disappeared...Nowhere to run...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N:

Hello!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
If you have any questions or suggestions, comment below.

See you next time!

Hanami 🌺🌺 🌺

Original songs

1.

I DIDN'T plan to use ANY MLP songs, but this one almost screams ' communism ' right into face, I swear 😂 I couldn't find anything better for the situation

2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 322 22
see mom why was it so hard for you to say those words. frenemies to lovers.
96.8K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
1.6K 86 62
The Grand Ducal Coup has succeeded. In order to avoid revolution, Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich, the Tsar's brother, takes the reigns of the Gover...