●Curvaceous Soul●

By Cherokee_Monroe

(SEQUEL TO ●CURVY BY NATURE●) Chey after finally having the life and the boy of her dreams takes a new journe... More

Prolouge.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
.Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A little problem.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
yChapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
YASSS .
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Lets be honest
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Chapter 28
????
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Updates
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Updates
Chapter 38

Chapter One

5K 132 10
By Cherokee_Monroe

2 months later....

College Campus

Chey POV

I walked onto campus with my head up high and my books in my hands. I was finally getting use to the flow of college life, I never knew I was making it this far and nothing could stop me now, I started walking towards my first class before it got crowded, I peeped down at my watch "7:01" I sighed and kept walking.

"AYOOO CHEY!!!" I heard someone calling my name from behind me, I turned around and seen justin standing there, he jogged towards my direction and smiled.

Justin: Hey girl, long time no see, wassup?

Me: ayeee, just the usually, how's life?

Justin: same as usual, relationships kinda difficult but it's worth it..

Me: yeaah it sure is, you heading to class??

Justin: yeaah Mr Patterson right?

Me: yuppp, I'm surprised that you..

Justin:still in college? Let's just say I had a lengthy talk with my dad...long story short, I'm staying till I graduate then I can do whatever I want afterwards.

Me: oooo, Mr independent I see.

Justin: nahhh, just tryna find something else besides football...

Me: but you're good tho?

Justin: yeaah true but it's a 50% chance I won't be in the NFL, so I rather do something that's guaranteed.

Me: well that's a smart way to put it.

Justin laughed and shooked his head.

Me: well let's hurry up before we're late, Mr Patterson already hate my guts..

Justin: he hates everybody besides that MacKenzie chick, and she his niece.

Me: what in the hell? How you find out?

Justin: because she was tryna flirt with me at that party two weeks ago at that frat house , so she got some little alcohol in her system and was telling my homie that she gets notes from her uncle, which is Mr Patterson.

Me: oooo..couldn't he get fired?

Justin: why you think I'm still here???

Me: I swear you scandalous.....

I chuckled and walked with to class with him, we finally made it to the building, I opened the classroom door and seen Mr Patterson writing down something on his desk, I sighed and crept towards my usual spot, Justin followed right behind me.

Mr Patterson: Glad to see my two students on time....

He cut me and justin a look, I smiled and sat down, I seen MacKenzie chewing gum and writing down on her notebook, I shooked my head and got busy with my own stuff.

Mr.Patterson: class I would like to introduce you to a new student joining our law class. Calvin Harris.

My eyes bolted open, I looked at the door and seen Calvin walking in smiling, I covered my face and dipped down into my seat, I haven't seen Calvin since 6 months before my engagement and to know he going to THE SAME COLLEGE AS ME? It was like a freaky nightmare that would not stop.

I kept working my assignment when I seen Calvin walking pass my seat, I pulled my hoodie down a bit lower and kept writing.

Calvin: Excuse me miss, you mind if I squeeze through here?

I almost panicked, I cleared my throat and changed the pitch in my voice so he wouldn't know it was me.

Me: Yeaah sure go right ahead...

I went into my cali white girl voice, he chuckled and went to the seat in front of me, I sighed and looked over at justin, he was trying to not laugh, I cut him a look.

After class.

I crept down the stairs towards the exit, I felt someone was watching me, I crept out the class door and pulled my hoodie off to fix my box braids, I sighed and tosses my book bag over my shoulder, I peeked behind me and didn't see anyone, I took a deep breath and headed towards the student cafe.

(Phone ringing)

Drea: Supppp Gurllll

me: running out this damn class right now

Drea: oh shit why??

Me: I just seen calvin, and this nigga in my class, this is not good.

Drea: wait who?

Me: CALVIN!

Drea: Ohhhh I remember, oh god no, and justin in the same class??

Me: yeaah but, me and justin have a mutual understanding that we respect boundaries! Calvin don't give a fuck about boundaries, I don't even think he knows the meaning.

Drea: uh oh....so what you gone do??

Me: hopefully nothing will.....

I turned around and seen Calvin walking out the class, I held my phone close to my ear and ducked into the crowd of students.

Drea: helloooo????

Me: lawd jesus, I think imma have to call you back, it's hard running, talking on the phone and dodging yo crazy ex crush!

Drea: lawwd, okay be safe girl, I'm finna call dre and see what's going on and how calvin back in town.

Me: no, just leave it be, I don't even think he recognize me, he looks different too....

Drea: STOP STARING AT HIM! HE GONE NOTICE YO ASS!

Me: oh shut up! I know, okay? Meet me at the cafe in 12 minutes.

Drea: Alright.

I slid my phone into my back pocket and walked towards the campus store, I held my head down for second.

Wait a minute.....where's my notebook?

I took my book bag off my back and sat it down on the bench, I fumbled through my bag and didn't see my notebook, I sighed and grabbed my bag to go retrace my steps. I went back towards the class room and search around where I was talking on the phone.

"Uhh miss, is this your notebook?????" My eyes bolted open, I looked up and seen Calvin walking towards me, I almost panicked, I quickly moved the front part of my hair into my face to hide my features a little.

Me: yesss, thanks so much for finding my notebook.

I reached my hand out to grab it, I could tell my cover was blown by the look on his face.

Calvin: do i know you from somewhere???

Me: Nahh I don't think so....

Calvin: ehh, you're probably right, I just transferred here from NOLA, so I'm still getting use to certain things, but for some weird reason I think I seen that face somewhere before....

Me: well that's ummm....

Calvin: Yeaaah....well I returned your notebook so umm...yeaaah

He smiled, I kinda blushed for a second.

Me: thanks, and what's your name again??

Calvin: Calvin....

Me: Ohh okay, well see you around..

I smiled and walked off, it was strange how he was acting, maybe it was an act, it's no way in hell he couldn't remember me....right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
160K 2.7K 48
just read
497K 9.8K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
606K 18K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...