Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 21: After the Date

466 12 4
By amey78

I might put Nayeli a love interest.

I always wanted to do Amerindian girl and East Asian boy couple due to ship of Katara and Zuko.

Don't blame me! They had potential!

Anyways, gets in with the story!

Author's pov

"I didn't think a boat ride would be this calming...Like Ariel and Eric..."-Diana

"Who?"-Claude

"Just some characters from a fairytale"-Diana

'Especially the movie and the Live Action movie that didn't really got like by everyone' Diana thought while she and the cold-hearted Emperor walked through gardens.

It was the end of their date after their boat ride through the lake.

It felt familiar but unfamiliar to Diana since it was the first time she went on a actual date and it was the man she knew from her previous life.

As being single woman in her early thirties, she's very new with the dating and romantic relationships.

'I feel so strange with this date...I mean it's my first time of dating but it doesn't feel like my first date because of him. Besides...I haven't seen Indie with her axe yet' Diana thought as knowing that Ingrid wasn't happy with the date proposal of Claude.

She wanted to gut him out but she didn't due to she promised to tolerate him for Diana and Athanasia as making sure he doesn't screw up.

Especially when his half brother is alive and scheming with their ancestor.

"So...What is that you remember about our past?" Claude soon asked to Diana who looks at him with her rose pink eyes before she looks forward.

"Just some of it...Our first meeting and other things...I don't remember fully about my past life yet... There's somethings I wanted to know" Diana said as Claude looks at her and knowing that Diana remembering everything, including her hardships.

'As much I don't want her to remember how every memory of me being cold and cruel to her during her days of her pregnancy... It's her choice and I can't shield her from that...' Claude thought as recalling Athanasia's words.

Claude doesn't want to hurt Diana and lead her thinking that he hates her for his own actions and selfishness.

And for his actions, he hurt Athanasia in different levels and leading to Diana to think that he resents her.

He wants to amends his actions to Diana and Athanasia.

"I see..." He replied as Diana noticed the fireflies appeared in the gardens and serene sound of the night.

"So..." They both replied at the same time that made him surprised and looked at each other.

Diana chuckles by his expressionless reaction and looks at him with a smile on her beautiful face.

"It was a nice date, Claude. I really did enjoyed it" Diana soon said with her smile that made Claude's eyes slightly wide before he looks away and have little blush on his ears.

"I'm the Emperor of Obelia, so I did have some spare time to do it this" Claude said while Diana knew that Claude often has spare time when he throw all his work to Felix or just ran away from him.

'Tsundere Emperor' Diana thought amused by him.

"Yeah, yeah, Great Sun of Obelia. I am grateful that you lead your precious time for this date with a shameless and brazen woman like me" Diana playfully spoke towards cold-hearted Emperor whom he was surprised by her brazen personality.

"You...I really did like it when you were all red and flustered"-Claude

"You perv" Diana said as blushing when Claude mentioned about how flushed she was when Claude wanted to punish her with a 'Interest' and he tried to kiss her.

Ah, young love.

"I apologize if I offend your feelings, Princess Diana"-Claude

"Wait, Princess Diana? Wait a second, yeah, it's because of I am the adoptive daughter of actual Warrior Princess...For a second I thought it was about Princess Diana of Wales" Diana said straightforwardly which Claude looks at her curiously when she mentioned 'Princess Diana of Wales'.

"What do you mean by that" he asked as getting close to her.

"Well, in my world, my colleagues and people I knew sometimes called me 'Princess Diana' due to two famous individual. One is the actual former Princess of Wales who she was icon and Indie saved her from her fated death. And other one is this storytelling Amazonian Princess named Diana for fights evil and she's a demigoddess" Diana explained which Claude was paused in moment before his title his head towards her.

"So, what you're meaning is that your name is famous in your world?"-Claude

"Pretty much it, the name "Diana" is pretty much famous for Royal princesses. But either way, Indie stated that name was one of the names of the Moon Goddess whom her people worshipped and me being named after her was a sigh of good omen and blessing" Diana explained which Claude looked at her and being little surprised by the way Ingrid described her name.

"Your name belonged to your grandfather...He was good and kind man, and I named you after him because I believe you will be a good and kind person, my dear son"

Claude soon recalled those words from his dear and sickly mother who once told him about his name and despite his name lacking the meaning of immortality.

She named him after a good person who was his late maternal grandfather.

"Claude, are you okay?" Diana asked as noticing him got quiet before he leaned towards her that her little alarmed and started blushed.

"C-Claude?" She spoke in surprise before Claude leaned his forehead towards to hers that surprised her more.

"E-Eh?"-Diana

"Can I stay like this for awhile?" He asked which Diana who blushes hard and didn't push him away or even try to punch him in the gut.

"Just a little bit" she said as feeling her face very warm as Claude small smile and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile for them, Ingrid was watching them from the balcony of the Ruby Palace as she had a poker face.

"Boldly brat, at least he isn't try to kiss..." Ingrid growls as she looked back and she was in one of the rooms of the Ruby Palace that was used as storage for the maids.

"Judging by the scent despite it's old, this is the room of that kiddo's mother" Ingrid mumbled as she was holding a blanket before she starts sniffing it due to her keen sense of smell that was greater and she can smell from emotion to magic.

She pulls it away as she got some memories by the scent and her honey golden eyes glow.

"Huh...Her name was Leah? Well, isn't this surprising. And judging more of the scent, she wasn't sick when she was pregnant and very after she gave birth to the kiddo" Ingrid spoke to herself and knowing there was a great mystery of Claude's mother's sickness and how she was taken by the Late Emperor.

She knew well that there was no way Claude's mother got sick after he was born since she was strong enough to give birth to him.

But yet, how she got sick?

In the Manhwa as she made full appearance, she looked fragile and very sick.

Like if she was struck by cancer or something terminal.

As well-experience medical practitioner, Ingrid must know what happened and she knew that was no way she got sick that easily.

Ingrid soon sniffles more as she pick another scent of the blanket.

"Well, if isn't Corpse Emperor's scent. It's still rotten thanks to the black magic and that brat's rotting scent...There was something the kiddo didn't know...that he didn't kill his mother" Ingrid soon said as looking at Diana and Claude who were in their romantic moment.

Ingrid let out a soft growls as she leaned on the stony fence of the balcony and she looks at them.

'Yup, it's official...Diana is starting to develop feelings for this Tsundere Gilgamesh...Now this reminds me when Klaus and Layla fell in love...I can't believe my Little Fairy is growing up...I hope Nayeli doesn't fell in love with pig' Ingrid thought as she felt little sad that one of her cups is growing up.

Ingrid soon took out of her phone and soon calls someone.

"Hey, Layla. It's me, there's a favor I wanna ask you. Do you remember if we still have clothes we had during the Georgiana and Regency eras...you know, the ones of Bridgerton"-Ingrid

And that was next visitor.

The Vampire Queen visiting Obelia.

And she's a badass swordswoman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 715 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
123K 4.5K 75
[COMPLETED] BEWARE- THIS STORY IS BEING PLAGARISED BY NOVELHD WEBSITE AND TRUYEN.COM. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WORK. DONT ANYONE DARE STATE I HAVE COPIED...
97.5K 2.6K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
71.9K 3.3K 51
the cover does not belong to me What if Anathasia had an older sister? What if Claude got Diana pregnant in a one night stand and she gave birth bu...