š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š šƒš„š’šˆš‘...

By luhvbites

š€ š‘šŽš˜š€š‹ š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ .ćƒ»ć‚œć‚œćƒ» š„š‹š„šš€ šƒ'š€šŒšŽš‘š„ - She's the rebel... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ
š€/š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ‘

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—

6.3K 116 207
By luhvbites

[warning: smut]

Leaning back against the wall, I can't stop thinking about last night. I had sex with the princess, and if anyone finds out, my life is at risk. I can't say I regret it, though. After all, my life is only in danger if I get caught.

And I won't.

The door swings open, and the princess comes out, leaning on her handmaid's shoulder as she walks. My eyes drift down Elena's body for a second, but I catch myself during my weak moment and snap my gaze back to her face.

The princess has her honey-brown hair worn down, reaching almost all the way down to her waist, with a slight curl at the bottom. The natural waves of her hair look glossy and radiant, only adding to the ethereal beauty standing before me. Her full lips are a lovely shade of light pink that makes her blue-green eyes pop, and her freckles are visible—not covered with makeup like they usually are.

"Can you walk by yourself, Princess?" the handmaid—whose name I have once again forgotten—asks, slowly stepping away from her.

Princess Elena pushes herself away from the woman stubbornly, almost stumbling as she goes. "Yes, I can walk," she insists, making her way over to me. But her knees give out, and she immediately topples forward.

I move quickly, holding my arms out to catch her before she falls. After a second, I pull her back up and stabilize her, letting her cling to my chest. Her fingers dig into my back as she tries to stand up by herself once again, but she takes a moment to get her body sorted before moving off of me.

Behind the princess, her handmaid tilts her head to the side—an expression of curiosity painted on her face. The woman's dark eyebrows are furrowed slightly, and her deep brown eyes are trying to examine us closely to see if she's missing anything. But then she just shrugs and walks away.

My eyes scan over the hallway as I watch the woman walk away, narrowing on instinct. A soft voice against me snaps me out of it, though. "You smell good," Elena mumbles tiredly, her face buried in my neck.

I chuckle lightly and absentmindedly run a finger down her arm. "You seem exhausted today," I tease.

"I really am," she groans, nuzzling her face into my chest once more. She wraps her arms around my neck and hangs on as tight as she can, her slim figure almost suffocating me.

Snaking an arm around her waist to pull her closer, I rub the small of her back in a circular motion. "Am I the reason?" I lean down to whisper in her ear, a slight grin forming on my face despite myself.

The princess jerks back at my comment. "Shut up," she says, and I swear I can see the slightest hint of a blush on her face. It almost looks like she's embarrassed or nervous, which is a cute sight.

With a playful nudge at her shoulder, I put my hands in my pockets and started walking alongside her. The whole time, Elena's gaze never wavers from the glass windows that overlook the hills and surrounding water.

My instincts are telling me that she's about to ask for something, and they're right because she turns to face me after a moment. "Let's go out to the Royal Gardens."

Sighing, I stop in my tracks. "The weather isn't nice out today. Why do you want to go outside?"

The princess rolls her eyes and starts tugging at my arm. "Just because it's cloudy doesn't mean it's not nice," she counters. "Come on, Alex. I want fresh air—and besides, we can go for a stroll."

When she looks up at me with those innocent-looking, deceiving eyes, it's hard to say no. After all, her eyes are beautiful. In fact, it's making me want to watch them roll back.

I give in and let her pull me forward. "As you wish. Let's go," I relent, starting to take control of my legs again and walking beside her, my hand squeezing hers.

We make our way through the palace halls, past the bustling servants, to the large double doors that lead to the Royal Gardens. With a push, we venture outside, and fresh, cool air hits me immediately. A gust of wind washes over the two of us, causing the princess's dress to flap and swirl around her body, briefly drawing my attention in a way I refuse to admit.

I clear my throat and snap out of my trance, averting my gaze to the path trailing in front of us. There are a range of stunning and colorful blooms as autumn approaches.

The gardens are filled with trees displaying a range of hues, from deep reds and oranges to bright yellows and pinks. Many late-blooming flowers and plants, including chrysanthemums, aster, and golden rod, make up the entirety of the flower beds—with some exceptions.

On the right side stands a huge gazebo with a fountain nearby, adding to the overall sense of grandeur and majesty. The gazebo's exterior is made of intricately carved wood with ornate trim and a striking roof that is supported by slender columns. The fountain, on the other hand, is constructed of metalwork, with water flowing over a range of levels and onto a polished granite base.

The princess crosses a small bridge running over a stream of water, and I follow suit, breathing in the floral air. The scent of the flowers reminds me a lot of Elena's natural fragrance, minus the hint of vanilla.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" she asks with a soft and delicate lilt in her voice while she twirls around and takes in the sight.

My gaze locks on her, admiring her grace in the way she walks and holds herself. "It is," I respond softly, except I'm not talking about the Royal Gardens.

I quickly scan over the area to make sure nobody's watching, and once I'm sure that there aren't other people, such as staff, around, I hold Elena's hand in mine once again. We walk together, but she suddenly stumbles, and her heel falls off.

"Damn it," she curses under her breath, but I notice her groan in discomfort when she tries to reach down to fix it.

She must still be sore.

I drop to a knee and pick up the heel, slipping it back on. The sensation of her smooth, soft skin against my hand sends a shiver down my spine. But I keep my cool as I adjust her shoe so that it's comfortable and secure for her.

But before I stand back up, I notice a rogue pink hydrangea away from the flower beds. Carefully picking it out, I finally rose and handed it to the princess, remembering that it's her favorite flower. "For you."

"For me?" she chuckles and takes a whiff of the dainty bloom, as exquisite and elegant as she is. "You remembered my favorite flowers," she teases, elbowing me.

I roll my eyes in response, but I don't let her little taunt get to me at all. There's no point in that when I have no shame to begin with. I remember small details about the people I care for.

We continue on our stroll throughout nature, passing by an empty shed with all the gardening equipment for the servants. The only sounds heard are the leaves rustling from the breeze and the water trickling out of the fountains.

Elena stops abruptly, spinning around to face me. "Can we sneak out?" she inquires, but it sounds more like a plea.

While the offer is tempting, I have a job to do, and that is to keep her safe and out of trouble no matter what. I've already bended the rules for her multiple times, and I'm also not on great terms with the king right now. He specifically requested that the princess stay in the palace until the paparazzi stunt controversy dies down.

"We can't, Princess," I reply firmly, trying my best to keep the guilt from filling my voice.

Elena frowns, and it only tugs at my emotions even more. I want to spoil her rotten and give her whatever she desires. That includes her desire to be out in the wilderness, free from the rigid protocol of royalty.

But I can't.

But then she sighs in defeat and attempts to raise her own spirits again. "You're so boring," she retorts in a half-joking tone.

My eyebrow lifts in surprise, and I lean forward to cup a hand around Elena's cheek. "Oh, I'm boring?" I challenge, a sudden mischievous spirit overtaking me.

The princess's cheeks suddenly turn an attractive shade of pink as she blushes. She's so easily flustered, and a small part of me revels in it, though I don't know why.

Elena's lashes flutter shut, her breath getting caught in her throat. Before she can say anything, I lean in closer, my lips close to her ear. She hesitates for a moment, as if she's uncertain about something. Finally, she gives a slight nod of her head, and I slowly bring my face up to hers, closing the distance between us.

"Don't worry," I say quietly after breaking away, brushing my thumb against her cheek. "I'll show you otherwise." I move my left hand to the small of her back and pull her a fraction closer with my right arm that is wrapped around her waist.

We hold each other there for a moment, the silence between us almost deafening, before Elena finally moves into my touch. Her eyes close, and she tilts her head up to meet mine, her luscious lips parting slightly.

She tastes like a mix of cherries and strawberries, with that hint of vanilla that always makes me want to completely devour her.

With a small groan, I release the tension between us but keep my lips by hers, letting them rest gently on top of hers for a moment before pulling back. "Is this what you want?" I ask her, my nose touching her own.

She stays silent, a small gasp escaping her lips as her eyes travel down. I know exactly what she's thinking about, and it's not around the lines of an innocent kiss at all. She wants more, and so do I.

The shed.

The princess and I quickly scrambled inside the shed, closing the door behind us. The room is filled with rows upon rows of gardening instruments and flower seeds that haven't been touched yet. Even though it's located outside, it's surprisingly clean.

My eyes drift down to the flower being twiddled in her smooth, freshly manicured hands, and I get an idea. Moving gently, I take the hydrangea out of her hands and run the petals along the skin that her short, casual dress happens to expose.

The flower moves down, almost touching her most sensitive areas now. I run it up and down her leg, keeping the movement of my wrist smooth and sensual, before letting the petals slip under her dress.

A deep sigh of satisfaction leaves me when I notice Elena's eyes close with her breathing cut short, her back arched slightly against the wall. "Does that feel good, Princess?" I whisper, keeping my eyes locked on her. "Or do you wish it were my fingers instead?"

Her heart beats rapidly, pounding in her chest to the point where I can feel it against me. "Alex," she breathes, shuddering slightly.

"Just say the word," I mutter right by her neck, my lips hovering over her skin but not touching it. "Say it, and I'll do what you want me to."

"God, stop teasing me," she moans softly, her eyelids fluttering and her eyes looking up at mine with a pleading look. "What am I supposed to say?"

I don't answer her question, instead holding my breath. Blood rushes down my body, and my fingers clench into fists. I can hear her heart thumping. Her chest rises and falls rapidly, and the smell of her floral shampoo fills me.

Suddenly, she pushes me back against the wall, and even though I'm quite strong, I don't even try to make an attempt at resisting as her lips travel down my neck in a hungry manner. Her touch sends shivers down my spine—a reminder of the power and intensity she possesses over me.

With one firm movement, she yanks my suit jacket off my shoulders and tosses it aside, my undershirt being the only barrier keeping me from being fully exposed to her. My arms instinctively go around her, almost holding her close out of desire.

When her hands grip onto my belt, though, I spin her around and switch places with her. I keep her pinned to the wall with my hand by her throat. "My turn," I say sternly, beginning to slip my fingers between her legs.

Elena's body jerks and stiffens in my grasp, her breath hitching as if it's being stolen from her. My hand slowly slides up and down her thighs, my fingers gently rubbing her soaked underwear, making her whimper softly.

With an impatient groan, I wrap my fingers around the elastic band of her lacy panties and yank them down. "These need to come off," I order her, "and so does this." My hands lift up her dress, exposing what I really want to see.

I immediately start rubbing my thumb over Elena's clit, my anger and desire both putting pressure on it and causing her to gasp and arch her back even more. "Alex, please," she whispers, her breath shaking in and out of her chest.

That alone sends my heart racing, and the sinful desire to make her beg even more clouds my thoughts. I slowly slide one finger into her entrance, driving it in and out in a steady motion.

Her hips angle against me as her legs spread wider, a seductive gesture that drives me to the brink of insanity. I want her—here, now, always. And I'm going to take what I want. I push in two fingers and spread her folds, letting her wetness for me flow out.

"Oh, God," she chokes out, her breath coming in heavy and raggedly. Her legs tremble against mine, and I watch as she slowly sinks a bit, her back sliding down against the wall.

I curl my index and middle fingers inside her, teasing her g-spot, before my fingers thrust in and out of her at a relentlessly fast pace. All I can hear is the sound of her pretty moans and whines that make my cock throb in arousal. But we don't have time for that.

Finally dropping down to my knees, I dip my head in between her thighs with an unavoidable urge to taste her. My tongue moves deliberately, teasing her sensitive clit while her hands tug desperately on my hair.

Her groans of pleasure fill the air, and her inability to form a coherent sentence causes me to smile. "Please," she strains loudly, her voice sounding broken. "I can't. Oh, I—"

"Use your words, Princess," I mutter, continuing to flick my tongue and rub her most sensitive area with my mouth, driving her to an inevitable climax.

Elena gasps for air, her knees almost giving out completely as she fights for her life to stay upright. "Please," she moans. "Please. God."

My heart pounds against my chest as I hear her pleas, feeling the intensity of her pleasure wrack her body. I continue to lick and suck at her clit, using every ounce of skill I possess to make her feel good.

With a final thrust of my fingers into her tight canal, I feel her body shudder beneath me. Her walls clench around my digits, milking them dry before releasing me slowly.

When she finally screams out in release, I pull back slightly, watching as she sways against the wall, her breath coming in ragged gasps. A small smile tugs at my lips. She's so beautiful when she's vulnerable like this.

For me.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.・。.・゜.

authors note: okay i apologize for the smut language 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 14.4K 60
š“…© š“…© š“…© š“…© š“…© š“…© Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
101K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
366K 7.5K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
3.7M 89.7K 45
******************************************* "No. I think it's a great idea. Then maybe I'll get the Queen that I was promised, not some little prince...