MY TYPE | George Weasley x Ma...

By kyxoxosan

" Y/N first hated George Weasley but the more they got to know each other the more they hung out, George fell... More

Intro :3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

96 4 7
By kyxoxosan

You're Not Him

As you and George became sweet and close again nothing actually happened during your relationship. You didn't argue, and you didn't fight at all, it was just a sweet and close relationship; somehow you found it weird and strange for it to be like this. Sometimes you don't talk, and sometimes you do, you feel like this isn't the George Weasley you know; You know George Weasley as the “annoying ginger twat”, you know him as annoying but funny and sweet and childish. But this George Weasley you know right now isn't. What happened? You thought to yourself, somehow you feel like you've been lied to as well, the thought just keeps on running through your head and it makes you loose more focus in class.

As you were walking to the Great Hall to get lunch you accidentally bumped into Hermione, Ron and Harry but you brushed it off because that one thought in your head won't stop you from anything else. The three noticed that and it was very unusual for you to act like that; you barely ate your lunch when you sat down, suddenly you got a letter from your owl.

"Hm? Oh thanks Argos." Argos was the name of your owl, he left the letter to you as he flew away. You looked at the letter and notice there isn't any particular message to who it came from. You open it and read it quietly.

Liars and pranksters are everywhere.
Find out the mystery before you have no time to spare.

Know the truth is out there,
Beware, the events are fare.

I sent you this letter because I want you to be aware
That your lover is falling out of love
And I want you to take care.

--. . --- .-. --. . / .-- . .- ... .-.. . -.-- / .. ... / .-.. -.-- .. -. --. / - --- / -.-- --- ..-

You thought of what this could mean, first of all you had to figure out who sent this, second you had to figure out what the message meant, and third is to decipher the Morse code at the end. You had to get some help from somebody who knows Morse code really well, you had to get the smartest people you know to decipher the code, and so you tried to ask Hermione about it first, and she responded that she'll try and figure it out.

You head back to your common room to decipher the meaning of the message.

"Liars and Pranksters are everywhere, find out the mystery before you have no time to spare... well it is true they're everywhere but— the only pranksters we all know in every corner of Hogwarts are the Weasley twins and nobody else," Theo said with a puzzled face.

"It's unless there's someone else who's a prankster— right?" Draco added, confused as well.

"No no, the only pranksters who would even do a prank so willingly are the Weasley twins. The problem is why would someone send me a letter about them?" You respond,

"Yes but look at the second to the last sentence. Your lover is falling out of love, it could mean that they're trying to warn you about George Weasley not falling for you anymore...?" Theo replied.

"But, we've been actually doing well these days! I guess.." you say a little upset and cross your arms. "We haven't been talking that much lately and it's scaring the bloody hell out of me."

"See! It's definitely about that redhead wanker. Look even if he's falling out of love we both know you can find someone better Y/N." Draco responded.

"Yeah but, I love him. I haven't loved anyone else this year.."

"Y/N, if he doesn't really love you anymore, it's really time to move on. But we have to find out if it's true of course.. we can't just let you move on so abruptly not knowing the truth about your issue with him." Theo said as he put his hand on your shoulder with a warm little smile trying to brighten up the situation.

"Mhm.."

"Oh have you figured out the morse code yet though?" Draco asked suddenly.

"Not yet, I tried to ask Hermione about it and the update she gave me is the only thing she could decipher there is the word 'lying'.. it's strange.."

"Lying, falling out of love, mystery, liars, and pranksters..." Theo put his hand on his mouth thinking for a second. "My hypothesis is this letter is really talking about the Weasley twins.. there could be a possibility they, switched places..? Look I'm not sure but it's a possibility. We need to ask the other Gryffindors about it if they know."

"Switched places?? So does that mean Fred Weasley has been taking the place of George Weasley? Y/N's fucking boyfriend?" Draco added.

"Probably, but it's still just a hypothesis. We still need some evidence and data for this fucking goose chase." Theo replied taking out a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it up.

You remained silent for the fact that you're shocked just thinking about George lying to you and not loving you anymore as Fred takes his place trying to be your 'lover'. It may be the reason why you both don't talk much, but it's just a possibility just how Theo says.

The three of you split up for your next classes, you have Potions, Draco and Theo have Herbology. As you were walking to your class you bumped into someone, you felt their eyes stick on you when class was ongoing, you didn't know who they were but they were familiar; it was a strange feeling indeed. You were still figuring out the mystery in your head though, the more you focused on the mystery the more you loose focus in class but you're trying your best to focus on that as well.

Winter is coming close and the holidays as well, you didn't really want to go back home because of your.. neglective family. You planned to run away from home and just stay with someone you're close with, the first thought is staying with the Weasley family but you didn't want that because of your so called 'problem' with George Weasley falling out of love with you, and so you went straight to staying at Draco's house, Theo was also going to stay at theirs. Draco's family didn't really like 'visitors' but if the visitors are his close friends they'd be welcomed for them to stay for the holidays.

Class had ended and you planned to go to the library and find a book about morse code and deciphering it, as you did you felt a familiar touch close to your fingers but suddenly slip away as you were walking in the slightly crowded corridor. You look back but no one was there and thought it was just your imagination, you kept on walking and reached the library; minutes of searching and looking you finally find the book you were looking for, as you open it you find a note. It may be the same note that was from the person who wrote the letter.

I see you're trying to find out this mystery, and that's good. I'm glad you're determined to finding out the mystery and what's causing this "domino" effect on your life. I'll be keeping an eye on you and anything else that connects with you,

Goodluck L/N.

Still, no note of who it came from and they knew you were finding out the mystery already. You were still puzzled but after that talk with your two friends in the courtyard earlier you already have a path to start with. You continued reading the book about how to decipher morse code and more info about it, you skipped some pages but eventually made it to a page where it tells you what letter is what code.

"Dash dash dot is for G.." while you write down what you read you also decipher the letters and the message. After a minute you already have two words, infact, a name. "--. . --- .-. --. . / .-- . .- ... .-.. . -.-- means George Weasley... It really is about him.." Again, writing down the other letters and looking back and forth to your parchment paper and the book, you finally decipher the whole message. "'George Weasley is lying to you' ... Wow.." you were speechless and slightly put your hand to your mouth leaning back to your chair, eyes wide and shocked. You felt teary of why George is doing this to you, and Theo was always right, never to trust that redhead too much.

"What if Theo's hypothesis was right? What if they did swi—" you then abruptly stop yourself from talking because of a loud noise you heard, it probably came from the door opening. You were by yourself in the library too and this was scaring you a little; you hid behind a book shelf knowing that it was a secret passage Harry taught you, you then heard footsteps then two very familiar voices.

"I don't think we should keep this anymore Georgie, I'm concerned for Y/N, and what if he finds out about this?" One said, and then you realized it was Fred's voice.

"Oh come on Freddy, it's nothing to worry about. He's never going to find out, just keep pretending to be me and we're good to go."

"But, we literally don't even talk that much, and you know I already have a girlfriend that fucking knows what we're doing. Soon she's gonna tell on us when she doesn't like this shit you're planning up anymore. It's fucking risky George."

"Risky? Risky?? Really? You're saying that?? You tell me that Fred Weasley, who loves doing major RISKY pranks is saying that THIS is risky??"

"Yes George! I am saying that. I don't want to act like you, why don't you just honestly tell Y/N that you don't like him anymore? It's more easy! Plus if you keep THIS going he's going to hurt more." Fred lets out a long sigh, and puts his hand on his brother's shoulder. "You tell him that you're just not in love with him anymore. I'm done with this fuckin' act of yours." He added before he walked away.

"Oh, Fred! Fred! Come on! Come back here! Fred!!" George called out to his brother, having an irritated face, then sighing.

You were peeking out of the secret passage until you suddenly made a sound and George noticed that, he saw your eyes but didn't really know if it was you who was stalking them, you ran down the passage way as fast as you can as George investigated and saw your robe and decided to chase after you. After a couple of minutes of running you made it back to a corridor and noticed that it was time for your next classes which was Astronomy, you got inside just like everybody else while you left George running.

"Phew.." you said to yourself. George then just stopped running and noticed that you were gone, "tsk." His tongue clicked, and just went back to their common room. You sat at the back of the room and started to feel sleepy, you suddenly slept while nobody noticed you at all. Class had ended and yet you were still sleeping, though the Professor had woken you up and you apologized for sleeping in their class, they let you off and before you went out you noticed a note again at your feet, you picked it up and placed it in your pocket deciding to go to the courtyard to tell Draco and Theo what you heard and what happened.

"So I guess my hypothesis was right, they did switch places." Theo said, shocked about what you heard from the two earlier.

"I'm gonna beat that redhead tosser to a fucking pulp I swear to Merlin I wi—" Draco got cut off because Theo softly bonked his head with a book "ow! What was that for?"

Theo just chuckled and smiled, "in all seriousness though, are you sure that's what they said?"

"Mhm, and I deciphered the morse code message too before they came."

"Well what was it?"

"It was 'George Weasley is lying to you' I understand the full message of that letter now, and I got a second letter, it was in the book. To whoever sent me that note knows now that I figured it out. Oh and I got a new note from them as well," you added, getting the note from earlier out of your pocket and read it aloud.

"It says,"

You've finally found out the mystery, congrats.
Though it's not the end yet, try and speak to your lover, try and tell him that you know everything now. It might change his mind, but I'm not sure if he's gonna gain love for you again or not. But please do ask him.

"Somehow, it kind of looks like Fred Weasley's handwriting." Theo said, getting closer to you to take a look at the note.

"Really? You think so?" You respond,

"Mhm, he's my partner in an assignment Prof McGonagall assigned us, and I've seen his part of our assignment so that's why I recognize it."

"So it was Fred Weasley all along that sent you all the notes?" Draco asked as he got close to you as well.

"I guess so, but he says it's not the end of it, I still need to talk to George about everything now."

"Well, goodluck on that." Theo replied, smoking a cigarette in his hands.

I never knew it was Fred sending me these notes all along.. I guess he was warning me about all of this.

-------------------------------------------------------
Heyy! Author here! Sorry if this chapter took sooo long:') I was busy and had writer's block but it's gone now so I'll be continuing this story! I'm also on a semi-hiatus:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley
319K 8.1K 23
completed | IT'S LOVE ❝ y/n, falling for me, are you? ❞ ❝ you wish. ❞ IN WHICH ; ever since you can remember, you'v...
45.6K 788 19
𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘...
20.5K 805 14
"I've heard the news." -- "What news?" Will met his gaze with a smile. "That your roommate is leaving you for his boyfriend." - George finds himself...