Dance for you ||All American

By Yara-chi

Kalani finnie is the best friend of Layla keating and Olivia baker. She's the friend that everyone goes to fo... More

Cast
Pilot
Pilot 2
Pilot 3
99 problems
99 problems pt 2
99 problems pt 3

About kalani

990 38 0
By Yara-chi

Kalani is the daughter of Lisa finnie who is a psychiatrist and Anthony Finnie who is an actor. Thought they seem like the perfect family, neither are home very much and kalani is the only child. She hates attention and would rather be out of the spotlight. She enjoys parties if they aren't too rowdy and crazy. Kalani is 17 years old and is Beverly's best dancer. She is also considered a the golden student aside her best friend layla keating. she is the comfort friend who is always there for people but not many are there for her. She loves the color blue and loves to dance. Spencer intrigues her by his personality and his looks. Her other best friend is Olivia baker and used to date her brother. They broke up due to the change she saw in jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1K 44
I love cheering with my two Best-friends Santana and Brittany, I'm Captian. I'm Captain of the basketball team with Trevor Martinez. I'm Emily-Grace...
16K 460 43
- In which Spencer's one condition to going to Beverly was that his sister gets to tag along with him - Jordan Baker, Darnell Hayes and Asher Adams...
23.6K 1.1K 24
"Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you" All American Season 1-3 AAHM Season 1-2 MALE OC x Spencer James
17.1K 711 19
Olivia Baker is the only child and daughter of the head coach of an NFL team. Her dad's rules are clear, no relationships between her and any of the...