"Maze In The Mirror" āœ§A Kookm...

By kimyeontansmom30

šŸā„ļøON HOLDā„ļøšŸ "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... More

āœ§Prologueāœ§
āœ§Introductionāœ§
āœ§1. An Angel!āœ§
āœ§2. Why did I dream of him?āœ§
āœ§3. Rice Cakesāœ§
āœ§4. Turn of Eventsāœ§
āœ§5. Get Out!āœ§
āœ§6. Detentionāœ§
āœ§7. Buddies Talkāœ§
āœ§8. The Scriptsāœ§
āœ§9. The Sakura Kissāœ§
āœ§10. A Weird Man? āœ§
āœ§11. Found Him? āœ§
āœ§12.Jealous!āœ§
āœ§13.Planning a Trap?āœ§
āœ§14. Dangerous Salvationāœ§
āœ§15. The Start Of Eveāœ§
āœ§16. Finally!āœ§
āœ§17. The Proposal Dayāœ§
āœ§18. True Colours?āœ§
āœ§19. His Angerāœ§
āœ§20. What's Happening?āœ§
āœ§21. Pranks?āœ§
āœ§22. Friends Chatāœ§
āœ§23. Sister?āœ§
āœ§24. Make-out?āœ§
āœ§25. Not Normal?āœ§
āœ§26. True Faceāœ§
āœ§27. Make Me Your Wife!āœ§
āœ§28. Sibling's Babblingsāœ§
āœ§29.Unknown Person?āœ§
āœ§31. Red-haired Man?āœ§
āœ§32. Jeonolous?āœ§
āœ§33. My Angelāœ§
āœ§34. He Knows?āœ§
āœ§35. The Soul Reaperāœ§
āœ§36. Visionsāœ§
āœ§37. It's Hot...?āœ§

āœ§30. Fight!āœ§

1.2K 151 136
By kimyeontansmom30

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jungkook was surrounded by at least ten men trapping him from moving forward to reach Jimin and save him.

He gritted his teeth as he saw the two muscled men approaching the fear-stricken smaller who was looking like he was totally out of it.

Jungkook's pupils constricted as he glared at the men around him dangerously. Ten minutes ago, when he walked into the parking lot he was just a little angry at Jimin and thought that he would teach him a lesson today for sure without getting distracted by his lusciously plumpy heavenly tasting red petals.

Which would always quiver when he leaned in to capture them and as they touch his own the sparks that ignited in his heart would make him lose his mind as if he was under the influence of some deadly addictive drug.

Shooing off those thoughts he walked towards his car as he doesn't want to lose his rationality thinking about those suckable deliriously juicy voluptuous lips.

>>>Aish!!! Get a grip Jungkook! Stop thinking about his GODAMN LIPS FOR FUCKSAKE!

He was in his thoughts and didn't notice a big muscular guy sitting and puffing out his cigar on the bonnet of his black Mercedes Benz AMG G63.

And about ten to fifteen men were standing beside him holding baseball bats, rods, knives, and some were even carrying handguns... to sum it up they had all types of weapons to beat the shit out of someone who was lost in the thoughts of his ex-lover and current assistant manager's delicious lips.

Having no clue about all that he was walking straight into the lion's den while daydreaming. That's why kids do dream when you were asleep not while walking, that's too dangerous.

Cause you would never be as calm as the great muscular bunny boy, Jeon Jungkook who would look at those delinquents with a boring look on his face even after knowing that he would be fighting those gangsters carrying all sorts of weapons with bare hands and nothing else.

"Long time no see!" The big man threw the cigar to the ground and stomped on it under his shoes with a sinister smile on his face.

"Yeah," Jungkook looked up and smiled. The guts of him... unimaginable.

He wasn't expecting that he would meet an old acquaintance...? Should rewrite that... an old enemy.

That's right, an old enemy named, Jang Chang-Woo who used to be Jungkook's co-worker when he was doing his part-time job in a coffee shop during his trainee days.

Chang-Woo used to behave rudely with his juniors and also used to harass his female co-workers. Fed up with his notorious acts, Jungkook just politely complained about him to the owner and got him kicked out of the cafe - simple.

It was the start of their enmity which was still going on cause Chang-Woo would never leave a chance to cause trouble for Jungkook since then.

He joined a gang of delinquents and made a whole anti-Jungkook club and caused so much of problems and was sent to jail numerous times by Starglitter's prosecutor team.

Jungkook would always ignore him like a pest that would die by the pest controller any second cause he wasn't worth his time and when he saw the same familiar unpleasant face of Chang-Woo in the parking lot accompanied by his underlings, he thought he would burn some of his calories today as he couldn't go to the gym early in the morning.

But it was a whole different story if Jimin was involved in the fight. He can't let the smaller get hurt in any case and that made him a little anxious about the situation which made him finally take the fight seriously.

Jungkook angled his left foot sixty degrees while making a reverse semi-circle with his right foot keeping it at the back as he bent his core muscles a little.

He put his right hand closer to his waist while he extended his left hand and signed them to come at him as he opened his rounded almond-shaped eyes.

His eyes were that of an eagle's so powerful and spine chilling, putting all its concentration before it kills its prey with its talons and devours it fully when the prey doesn't even know what happened and when and why it died.

Jungkook kicked the chest of the first man who approached him so hard that the man flew away hitting his back to the car, breaking its headlights as he coughed up blood.

The next man who was going to approach Jungkook became hesitant seeing that but gaining his courage seeing the baseball bat in his hand he swung it from the back.

But Jungkook caught it in time with his right hand and without even turning his body fully. He looked at the man with side-eyes and smirked as he pulled the man hard towards him through the bat that the man lost his grip on the bat.

Jungkook took the chance and threw the bat at one of the two men who were approaching Jimin and it hit him right on the back of his head making him see stars in the daylight and fell to the ground.

"Bullseye!" Jungkook commented with a proud smile and then kneed the man in front of him breaking his approximately two to three ribs.

Seeing that they couldn't approach Jungkook alone they ganged up on him at once with their rods and bats as the big man caught Jungkook from behind holding him in place.

Jungkook twisted his neck and menacingly glowered at the man holding him. He put the pressure on the ground and flew in the air doing a 180-degree turn and landed on the big man's shoulders swiftly.

Before the big man could react Jungkook held the man's neck tight under his biceps and twisted it breaking his bones as he jumped to the ground.

All the men were shocked seeing the big man on the ground unconscious with foam coming out of his mouth as he was one of the strongest in their gang.

Three men took out their guns in fear and pointed them at Jungkook who rolled his eyes and was about to kick their butts too but then he was alarmed,

"Stop! If you don't want me to shoot him!" The man was holding Jimin and pointed the gun at his head.

Chang-Woo's lips curled up as he smiled seeing one of his men succeeding in holding Jungkook's weakness.

"Now, take the beatings obediently if you don't want to see a hole in the pretty boy's head, Jungkook!" Chang-Woo demanded.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he balled his fists, "Tsk! I told you to run, dammit!" He was trusfrated cause he gave too many openings for Jimin to run away from there by distracting the men.

But the smaller didn't use any cause he lost the strength in his legs seeing Jungkook being surrounded by men with guns.

"Now, now! I thought you cold-blooded bastard didn't have any weakness," Chang-Woo said as he approached Jimin and scanned him from head to toe.

"I must say your taste in men is so good, Jeon. I don't swing that way but seeing him I want to hear him scream my name while I fuck his brains out, what do you think?" Chang-Woo caressed Jimin's cheek who looked at him terrifiedly.

Jimin felt his stomach churn from just his disgusting touch.

"Get your filthy hands away from him before I kill you, you motherfucker!" Jungkook yelled as his eyes turned blood-red seeing someone touch the smaller.

The men surrounding Jungkook didn't let him take a step pointing all their guns at him.

Jimin who was silent all this time came out of his trance as he heard Jungkook's voice.

Chang-Woo laughed, "Haha, I love your reaction. I might as well fuck him before you, Jeon!" He slid his hand to the smaller's neck and then to his chest.

Jungkook was fuming in anger, he wanted to rip Chang-Woo's fingers into shreds then and there.

"Take your hands off me, you big fat pig!" Jimin shouted getting angry.

Chang-Woo snorted, "I thought you were a mute but see you glaring at me...so cute," he held the smaller's jaw and turned his face left and right.

Jimin got mad and bit his hand hard until almost all his thirty-two teeth were tattooed and blood oozed out.

"Aaahhhhhh!!" Chang-Woo shook off his hand and got furious.

He slapped Jimin so hard that the corners of the smaller's lips started bleeding and his cheek became so red and swollen instantly.

Jungkook's blood boiled seeing that. Even he never raised his hand on the smaller and to think that the bastard hit him made him enraged.

He thought to take out his hidden gun and shoot them all down but suddenly Chang-Woo and the man holding Jimin fell to the ground with bleeding heads.

"Ae-Ri!" Jungkook looked at his sister who broke the skull bones of the two men with a rod in seconds from behind.

Jimin was still in shock when Ae-Ri asked him, "Are you alright, Jimin?"

He looked at her with glossy eyes and nodded.

The men panicked seeing their boss knocked out and looked at each other when they all heard the police sirens. They instantly rushed out from that place carrying their boss.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Eunwoo, In-Yeop, Min Ho, and Ji Hyun arrived there looking anxious. It was Jin who put the ringtone of sirens on his phone to scare them all away.

Just five minutes before,

Yoongi hacked into the system of their building and the building next to their company to look for the footage of Jimin as Jungkook asked him but when he was checking several CCTVs he saw that Jungkook and Jimin were ambushed by some men.

He immediately told the others and they all dashed to the parking lot in worry along with the security guards.

Jungkook saw the smaller losing his strength. He ran to Jimin and held his shoulders, "Jimin!"

But the smaller lost consciousness as his body became limp in Jungkook's arms.

"Eunu, call the doctor," Jungkook instructed as he carried the smaller in his arms and rushed inside their company along with the others.

He took the smaller to his private room and placed him gently on the bed. Jungkook caressed the swollen cheek of the smaller with a concerned expression on his face,

>>>I won't leave him!

He got angry seeing the cut on the smaller's bleeding lips.

"Kook, what happened?" Min Ho asked, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Chang-Woo," Jungkook replied.

Min Ho, Ji Hyun, Yoongi, Seokjin, and Eunwoo understood just by hearing his name.

"That fucker! How dare he try to do something to you in front of our company?" Ji Hyun became furious.

"Calm down, Hyunie. I will increase the security and won't let anything like this happen again," Min Ho assured her.

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you injured somewhere?" Ae-Ri's voice was worried as she looked at her elder brother.

"Ae-Ri-ah! Come here," Jungkook called her as she sat beside him. He brushed her hair, "Are you okay?"

"That's my question, Oppa. Those men were surrounding you with all those weapons, do you know how scared I was when I saw you and Jimin being threatened like that?" Ae-Ri looked perturbed.

"I am fine. Nothing happened to me. But how come you were in the parking lot?" Jungkook questioned.

"Ah, I came back to bring the clothes for the shoot that Beomgyu forgot. And met with Jimin at the entrance of the company. I talked with him a little as he was with us in the room this morning and got to know he was your assistant manager."

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed,

>>>So it was Ae-Ri with whom Jimin was talking? I misunderstood him...

"Then I hurried inside to get the clothes. When I got back to the parking lot I was horrified seeing you both in danger like that, you both were surrounded by men pointing guns at you," Ae-Ri explained.

Min Ho, Ji Hyun, Seokjin, and In-Yeop looked at Yoongi and asked him who the girl was,

"She is his sister, Jeon Ae-Ri," Yoongi mouthed to them.

"Sister?" Ji Hyun screamed a little in shock.

Jungkook looked at them and cleared his throat, "Sorry for introducing her late. She is my sister, Jeon Ae-Ri. And now is working as the manager for the newbie group, TXT."

"Ah, the new manager, I remember," Mi Ho exclaimed, "That's why I thought she looked familiar somehow when I saw her resume."

Ae-Ri bowed to them politely. They were about to speak further when,

"No....no..." Jimin was mumbling something incoherently in his sleep.

Jungkook became alert and held him, "Jimin," he looked at Eunwoo, "Did you call the doctor?"

"Yes, he will be here in ten minutes," Eunwoo answered.

"J-JUNGKOOK!"

Jimin screamed suddenly and opened his eyes while gasping heavily as sweat dripped from his forehead.

"I am here, calm down," Jungkook said gaining the attention of the smaller who was looking uneasy.

"J-Jungkook" he teared up making grabby hands.

Jungkook immediately hugged him and rubbed his back, "Hush, everything is okay now. You are safe, don't cry," he comforted seeing how scared he was looking.

"J-Jungkook...*hic*..." Jimin broke down in Jungkook's arms.

Ae-Ri stood up from the bed to give them some space and went beside Eunwoo, "Eunu Oppa, tell me the truth... what's their relationship?"

"Jimin is your pabo Oppa's first love," Eunwoo whispered in her ears whose eyes widened, "The one who rejected him?" Ae-Ri whisper-asked.

Eunwoo nodded and Ae-Ri looked at them both like she was cooking up a plan as she wiggled her eyebrows while smiling cunningly.

>>>Ahh! My BL hearteuuu!

Even though she was some invincible secret military agent she has a very deep secret that she kept hidden from everyone that was....she was a big BL maniac.

>>>Hehe! I have decided, my second mission in South Korea is to make my Oppa become a married man! And my bro-in-law is going to be this cute little Jimin!

"What sinister plan are you cooking in that foxy brain of yours, huh? Your smile is looking so creepy," Eunwoo whisper-asked.

"That's a secret. Aww, don't you think they look so cute together,"

Eunwoo shook his head and smiled sincerely, "Of course. They are made for each other."

In-Yeop glared at the both of them as they were looking so close to each other.

Just then Ae-Ri got a text on her phone and when she saw that her smile disappeared and was replaced with horror.

>>>Impossible...he...he is still a-alive?

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: That's a wrap for today, my Purples! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Why did Jimin woke up like that all scared, did he see any other vision? And what does Ae-Ri mean by he is still alive? Who is alive? What trouble would that person bring into Jikook's life?

To Know That...

Stay Tuned😉!

Next week's vote goal is the same "100". And don't forget to comment, I would like to hear your theories!

Then, see you all soon my little Purples😘 Bye-Bye💜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
21.7K 1.4K 22
ā˜…When his Enemy becomes his boss!ā˜… "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
535K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH āœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
638K 49.4K 81
"Love is something to treasure.. Not to ignore..." Solitude is everyones way of escaping life, but is too much of it a bad thing that can deprive yo...