The Cheese Plan

Od HectorBomb

Montana Jack, a troubled young boy with a history of bullying, finds himself caught in a web of manipulation... Více

Gouda Grief
Gouda Grief Part 2
Gouda Grief Part 3
Gouda Grief Part 5
The Cheesy Conspiracy
Best Laid Schemes Part 1
Best Laid Schemes Part 2
Best Laid Schemes Part 3

Gouda Grief Part 4

3 0 0
Od HectorBomb

FADE IN:

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY

Montana Jack, determined to avoid further incidents, cautiously navigates through his school days, keeping his head down and avoiding confrontations. Days pass, and the atmosphere at the school becomes tense, as rumors of a special assembly to address the recent bullying problem circulate.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL MAIN HALL - DAY

All students and faculty gather in the main hall for the highly anticipated assembly. The room buzzes with anticipation as everyone takes their seats. Moments later, the principal steps onto the stage, clearing his throat before beginning his address, his stern expression reflecting the seriousness of the matter.

PRINCIPAL

"Good afternoon, students. We're here today to discuss the bullying situation in this school, and how it has had a detrimental effect on some students..."

Montana sits in the assembly and listens quietly.

PRINCIPAL

"In recent events, we've gotten reports of several students being the victim of bullying. We do not tolerate bullying here in this school, and this school must be free for everyone who is willing to learn....

We must remember that every person in this school deserves to be treated with respect and kindness, regardless of their background, appearance, or any other differences. Bullying is not an option, and it has no place in our community. Each and every one of you has the power to make a positive impact and create a safe environment for all. Let us stand together against bullying and choose empathy and understanding instead."

After the assembly, Montana begins heading home.

CUT TO:

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD STREET - DAY

Montana, deep in thought, walks past the same group of kids from before. Their leader, GEORGE, a short, muscular blue rat wearing a red wrestling singlet, stands in front of Montana, a malicious glint in his eyes. The rest of the kids quickly gather around him, forming an intimidating circle. Montana's expression shifts to one of concern and uncertainty as he realizes the impending confrontation.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Hey, you. Former... bully."

He looks down at Montana, and says these next words with a voice of pure malice.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Remember us?"

MONTANA JACK

"I-I remember."

GEORGE ZOLA

"That's right. Remember what you did?"

George leans in close.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Remember how it feels to be bullied?"

The other kids all start snickering and laughing.

MONTANA JACK

"Y-yeah..."

Montana blushes.

George smiles, his look of malice quickly changing to a look of pure sadistic joy.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Good. Because we remember."

George motions to the other kids around Montana, who all grin.

GEORGE ZOLA

"We remember everything."

MONTANA JACK

"P-please don't hurt me."

GEORGE ZOLA

"Who said anything about hurting you, nerd?"

Everyone starts laughing, and George stares into Montana's eyes, his jaw clenching.

GEORGE ZOLA

"We're going to do more than that, bully."

MONTANA JACK

"P-please. I promise I won't ever bully anyone ever again."

GEORGE ZOLA

"You think we care what you promise?"

George looks down at Montana, and says this in a voice of pure malice, with a sick, twisted, twisted look on his face.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Now. Tell us. What are you going to do for us, bully?"

George stares down at Montana with a sickening smile on his face.

MONTANA JACK

"I can give you my lunch money."

GEORGE ZOLA

"That's a start..."

He says that with a sickening smile, before his face drops, a sickening sneer on his face as he stares down Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"But that isn't good enough..."

George looks around at the other kids, then laughs, before taking another long stare at Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"You'll give us your lunch money... and every day... you will be our slave for a week..."

The kids start laughing, jeering Montana, with George laughing sadistically.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes! Yes! I can do that."

George smiles sadistically again, staring at Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Good. Now drop to your knees."

The group all laughs and jeers.

GEORGE ZOLA

"And say 'thank you'"

Montana slowly drops to his knees.

MONTANA JACK

"Thank you."

George and the other kids all start laughing at Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Very good. Now kiss my feet."

Montana kisses the top of George's foot.

They all start laughing again, and George smiles sadistically at Montana, before dropping his foot down, as Montana gets back up.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Good slave. Don't forget that you serve us for the next week. Any slip ups, and..."

George starts cracking his knuckles, making the other kids laugh, laughing sadistically.

GEORGE ZOLA

"We'll punish you."

George holds out his hands, the kids all cheer, and then they all run off.

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD STREET - DAY

Montana, now a humiliated slave, walks home with his head hung low, his shoulders slumped. His steps are heavy with the weight of his broken spirit. The once confident and muscular rat boy is now a shadow of his former self.

CUT TO:

EXT. MONTANA'S HOUSE - DAY

Montana arrives at his house, a modest dwelling in the neighborhood. He pushes open the front gate and trudges up the pathway, his gaze fixed on the ground. As he approaches the front door, it swings open, revealing his Grandfather, FETA, a tall and wise-looking brown rat wearing a red robe. Montana looks up at Feta, his eyes filled with shame and despair.

FETA

"Montana! Did you make it home alright child?"

Feta stares at the beaten and defeated boy in front of him, his face filling with concern as he asks.

FETA

"What happened to you, my boy?"

MONTANA JACK

"It's nothing, just something that happened after school."

Montana goes to his room.

FETA (CONCERNED)

"Something that happened... After school...?"

Feta says that, his face showing concern for Montana.

FETA

"You've been bullied again, haven't you?"

He says that with a sympathetic look in his eye, as he puts a hand on Montana's shoulder.

Montana's face turns red from blushing, unable to face his grandfather.

Feta notices the blush, and smiles.

FETA

"It's okay, my boy. Is it the same kids from before?"

His smile grows, he's not angry at his child, but he is mad at those who bullied Montana.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes...It was George Zola."

FETA

"Zola? That little, that mean, that stupid kid?"

Feta laughs.

FETA

"That punk thinks he can just get away with anything because he's a tough guy!"

Feta laughs

FETA

"Well, not today!"

He slaps his hands together, grinning excitedly.

FETA

"Your papa is gonna have a talk with his daddy!"

Feta says this with pride, the kind a father should have as he comforts his bullied child.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, papa."

Montana says, burying his face in his pillow, embarrassed that his grandfather is going to be dealing with his bully.

FETA

"Don't worry, my boy."

Feta smiles, as he puts his hands back on Montana's shoulders.

FETA

"Your papa's gonna teach this child a lesson for what he's done."

Feta says that, his voice filled with pride for Montana, the kind a grandfather should have for his little boy.

Montana nods and rests as Feta goes to talk to George's father.

CUT TO:

INT. MONTANA'S BEDROOM - DAY

A few hours pass, and Feta returns home, his spirits visibly lifted. He walks into Montana's room, a warm smile on his face, and takes a seat beside the worn-out Montana. Feta's eyes meet Montana's, conveying a sense of pride and reassurance.

FETA

"Well, I've got some good news, my boy! I've talked with that little punk's father, and we've decided that George is going to be grounded for a month, and won't be allowed to leave his house except for school!"

Feta says all that with a bright smile, proud to be telling his son the good news.

Montana gives a small smile.

MONTANA JACK

"Thank you, papa."

Feta nods.

FETA

"Of course. You don't deserve to be treated like that, Montana. No one deserves to be bullied, you understand?"

Feta says that with true compassion in his eyes.

MONTANA JACK

"I understand..."

Montana smiles and sighs, realizing that was a lesson he should have learned earlier. Montana goes back to sleep.

FETA

"That's my boy, Montana..."

Feta says that, then smiles.

FETA

"Now go get some sleep, my son. And don't worry about that mean kid, or any other kid bullying you again, understand?"

Feta says that with confidence, and Montana, feeling better, nods, and goes to sleep, happy, feeling much better, and knowing that those who bullied him have been punished for what they've done.

FADE TO BLACK

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

345K 10.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
166K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...