Fix Me | Scarecrow x Reader

Από ShesAllIWant

Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and... Περισσότερα

Welcome
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8

2.9

218 8 20
Από ShesAllIWant

Jonathan Pov:

"You kissed her?" Edward asked, arms crossed.

"Technically, yes! I told scarecrow not to do anything, and there he goes!"

"Well, was it a good kiss?" Jerome asked, smirking.

"Yes, it was amazing, but that's besides the point. She was under the toxin."

"Didn't you say that she's gotten almost full control of the toxin? The toxin makes you scared, that was fully her. What happened after?"

"She said that she dreamed about making out with me. Like me, me not scarecrow, her therapist. What should I do?" I panicked, pacing around the room.

"Ask her on a date. Flirt with her, and make your professional boundaries different with her so that you two can date. You don't want to date her as scarecrow." Joker said.

"It wouldn't be dating. It'd be a relationship, get it right, Clown."

"Okay, okay, Mr Romance."

"Help me plan a date or how to ask her out." I said, grabbing out a paper.

-

Y/n POV

I had dreams about him. Both of them. Scarecrow and Dr. Crane, both of them had me. They were sharing me, I was letting them use my body. It was amazing.

Last night, I made out with Scarecrow without his mask on. I'm his. I'm his and only his.

I quickly got up and got ready for work and stuff. It's the normal wake-up time for me. I must've slept nine or ten hours. Which is a lot for me.

-

I got off work early, like usual, on my therapy days. Said goodbye to some coworkers, including Bruce, and made my way. Traffic was worse than usual today on my way to the asylum.

"ID?" I quickly passed it over and was let through the gates once I got it back. Occasionally, when they have new staff, they have to ask for my ID, but since I'm here twice a week, they all pretty much know me.

I checked in like usual and was escorted to his office by security. "Hello, Y/n, have a seat."

"Hello." I smiled, sitting down. It smelt different in here, sort of. Like his cologne was stronger. It was also more neat and tidy, like he cleaned it up and added some decorations?

"Is something wrong, Miss Laurier?"

"No, it just seems different in here." I said, leaning back into the seat.

"So last session, we talked about how we can start working more on you since we have most of your childhood figured out by now. We have connected dots and such, and I think we can maybe start exploring different possible diagnoses. I have a few I'd like to look into, which match you somewhat."

"Oh!" I said, surprised."Okay, I'm okay with that." The thought of a diagnosis scares me quite a bit.

"Don't worry, my darling," he said, making my stomach flutter, like every time scarecrow calls me that. "it's just so we can pinpoint the best therapy for you, which will most likely be DBT, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. The diagnosis just explains why you act the way you do. It doesn't define you. You are not your diagnosis. Now I am leaning towards these disorders: C-PTSD; so complex post traumatic stress disorder, BPD; Borderline Personality Disorder, and HPD; Histrionic Personality Disorder."

I took a deep breath, hands shaking. I have something wrong with me, and I don't know if I'll ever get fixed.

"We already know you have Depression and anxiety. We just need to get you taken care of in the best ways we can. I will have to test you for a few more Disorders aswell though, I am certain it isn't any of the two Bipolars from what I can see. I will test you for all cluster B Personality Disorders, though."

We then got started, test after test, and evaluation after evaluation. Pin pointing exactly what it could be. Though I wouldn't find out what it could be today.

"All done." Dr Crane said, placing the files neatly into his folder.

"Okay, I'm so anxious." I said, fiddling.

"We will make sure you are well taken care of. Today was a later session. Would you like to go out for dinner? It's late, and you're probably hungry." Is he asking me on a date? Oh my gosh.

"Uh yeah, sure." I smiled, grabbing my purse. "We just can't go to anywhere that conflicts with my Uncle's business."

"Of course." He said, picking up his briefcase.

We then made our way out, Jonathan took a taxi to work today, so he said he would take a taxi home afterward. We got to the restaurant, it wasn't super fancy but it was somewhat. What we were wearing was considered appropriate.

"Table for two, please." Jonathan said to the hostess.

"Right with way." She said, leading us to a table. "A server will be right over."

"So, have you been here before?" Dr Crane asked.

"Many years ago, but yes. I was in my teens." I replied, opening up my menu. "Have you been here before?"

"Yes. It's one of my favorites, actually. It's not too expensive, somewhat casual. I come here often after work."

"Well, what do you recommend then, Dr Crane?" I ask, looking up from the menu.

"You may call me Jonathan. I would recommend the chicken parm, meal. Comes with rosè sauce, your choice of noodles, some garlic bread, and a salad appetizer."

"I'll get that then." I smiled. The waiter then approached our table.

"Hello, I'm Nina, I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you two to drink? Your usual Mr Crane?" She asked with a friendly smile, standing beside him.

"Yes, please." He replied. She then looked to me.

"Just a water, please."

"Two waters coming up. Are you ready to order your meals?" We nodded, and she pulled out her notepad. "You first miss."

"The chicken parm meal, please."

"Choice of noodle and type of salad?"

"Penne and ceasar, please."

"Mr Crane?" She asked, looking back to him. She looked at him with dreamy eyes, obviously had a thing for him.

"Same as her. Thanks."

The waiter then walked off.

"So, how long have you been working at Wayne Enterprises?"

"I've been working there for about a year or so, I believe. It's probably a year in a few months." I said, doing the math in my head. "How long have you been working at Arkham?"

"Well, I'd say probably three or four years. I graduated a few years early from school and was a professor for a while after I graduated with my psych degrees. You graduated early, correct?"

"Yeah, I did."

We talked for a bit about school and education. We didn't really know what to talk about since we always just talked about my trauma.

"Here is your food. It's a bit hot." The waitress said once she dropped our food off. Fifteen minutes prior, she gave us our waters and salad.

"Thank you." I smiled before tasting it. "Oh, it's really good. You've got good taste, Dr Crane."

"It's my favorite on the menu. So, what have you been doing besides work to pass the time. Are there any hobbies?"

"Oh, uh, I like to paint, sew, sometimes play games. What about you?"

"Write, paint, I play piano a bit. What kinds of things do you sew? Are there any outfits you made recently?" This made me think about the costume I'm making.

"Uh, no, just whatever. I make lots of different things. Halloween costumes are fun to make. I made a ton when I was younger."

"You seem like you're sweating a tiny bit. Your eyes aren't making proper eye contact. Are you hiding something, Miss Laurier?"

"Uh no." I lie.

"You look very beautiful, Miss Laurier. I haven't wanted to say it during appointments due to the fact that it'd be unprofessional. This may even be unprofessional." Dr Crane says, blushing quite a bit.

"Oh, it's okay, I don't mind. Thank you. You're very handsome as well." I smile eating my food, "I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend." I accidentally slip out, covering my mouth quickly.

We finish eating our food, and Dr Crane insists on me letting him pay the bill. I let him but convince him to let me tip. I give 20 percent. He orders a taxi, and I wait with him until he gets picked up. Once he leaves, I get in my car and drive to a bakery, and pick up some donuts before driving home. I wanted some desert but didn't want him to pay for it, so the bakery made sense.

Once I get home, I get into my apartment and lock the door behind me. Like usual, the lights are off, so I turn them on. I place the box on the counter and take one out. I turn the TV on and then sit.

I flick through the channels and reach a movie. It's the Phantom of the Opera. I've always loved the musical. This was the one with Emmy Rossum in it.

After thirty minutes, the lights shut off. I get up and grab a knife from between cushions. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I quickly turn and put the knife close to their throat.

I'm met with the mask of Scarecrow and drop the knife. He gasses me, and I sit down.

"Such a good little girl for me. Ready for me when I visit. Have you gotten the feathers yet, my dear?"

"No, I haven't. I was too busy today. I'm sorry." I say, looking up at him who was now standing in front of me while I sat on the couch.

"Good thing I got you some." He says, passing me a bag from a craft store. "What did you do today? Have your little therapy session? I heard you've got some problems. I can help you, my darling."

"I don't know what I have. He never told me."

"My poor little girl. Oh, you have so much to learn. I can help you once you know. Help you with the fears that will come once you know what you have." He said, grabbing my face. "Who do you belong to? Who does Y/n Laurier-Falcone belong to?" He asked, bending down a bit. "The league of shadows?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"No."

"Wayne enterprises?"

"No."

"Who do you belong to?" He asked.

"You." I said mindlessly.

"Good girl." He said before pulling something out of his pocket, a bandana before taking a seat beside me. "Put this on over your eyes."

I did what he asked, then turned to where he was sitting. I heard cloth moving and then felt a hand on my face again. He pulled me toward him and started kissing me. I kissed him back hungrily. I moved towards him and sat on his lap, straddling him. We kissed until I had to stop to get air.

"Y/n, my little Sparrow, I think you better get some sleep." I whined back after he said that, "I'll put your donuts in a container before I leave. Come on." He picked me up and carried me to my room. He placed me on my bed, gave me the antidote, and then left.

A/n: HI GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG THERE'S JUST BEEN SO MUCH GOING ON, AND IVE NOT KNOWN WHAT TO WRITE FOR AT THE RESTAURANT. More updates soon ?? IDK, I fed you guys, so yeah, be happy. IDK

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

74.3K 1.5K 75
DC Villain Imagines! Yeah, I got a soft spot for villains and if you do to you came to the right place! I will be writing for multiple villains, manl...
22.4K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...
152K 2.6K 19
Your a new villain in Gotham City that Batman has to deal with. You pull off heists and steal valuables from banks, but you mostly like to steal from...
38 0 12
A young woman living a new life in Gotham ends up meeting a man who has nearly everything he wanted in life growing up. What will happen to the both...