Change of Heart

By BttrsweetEmo

Gules lives responsibly and straight forward until she meets the WWF superstars. After, her life completely c... More

Cast of Characters
Chapter 1- Cafe
Chapter 2- Challenge
Chapter 3- Blue Moon Bar
Chapter 4- Fangirl
Chapter 5- Hey Brother
Chapter 6- Night Cap
Chapter 7- Nonstop
Chapter 8- Breakfast for Two
Chapter 9- Will The Real Heartbreak Kid Please Stand Up
Chapter 10- Kiss and Make Up
Chapter 11- Choke Slam
Chapter 12- In Your House (Part 1)
Chapter 13- In Your House (Part 2)
Chapter 14- In Your House (Part 3)
Chapter 15- Post Show
Chapter 16- Out in the Open
Chapter 17- Confessions
Chapter 18- Late Night Talking
Chapter 20- Vince's Office
Chapter 21- Will You?
Chapter 22- Next Step
Chapter 23- The Drive In (Part 1)
Chapter 24- The Drive In (Part 2)
Chapter 25-At the Drive In (Part 3)
Chapter 26- Heat
Chapter 27- Perseus & Andromeda
Chapter 28- A Few Things I Need to Know
Chapter 29- The Big Decision
Chapter 30- Goodbye, New Jersey
Chapter 31- Last Visitor

Chapter 19- His T-Shirt

52 0 0
By BttrsweetEmo

Gules' POV

My eyes opened to almost complete darkness. I didn't recognize my surroundings at all and frankly it made me panic so I let out a scream.

That signaled the other two bodies in the room to shoot up and flounder on the bed. My memories of the night before game to me slowly and I recalled talking with Shawn and we must have passed out. Obviously he always rooms with Hunter so I realized he was the other body.

As they scrambled, the body next to me grabbed my forearm, "Gules?? What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Shawn? Hunter?" I confirmed just for the hell of it.

"Yes," they said in unison.

I let out a sigh and Shawn came to sit up next to me to hold me.

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to scare you awake. I just didn't know where the hell I was," I apologized.

Hunter sleepily said, "Don't worry Gules. We should probably get up anyway."

Shawn turned on the lamp beside his bed to illuminate the room.

I looked over at the clock and it read 10:00AM. I didn't have anything to do since it was a Saturday. No school and no cafe. My aunt and I spoke about taking a week off so I didn't have to return until next week. What worried me was not my responsibilities. I was in Shawn's hotel room and people would think we slept together.

The clothes I slept in would be the clothes that I would have to leave in. When I left this room, people would totally think I'm doing the walk of shame. Internally the gears were turning and my thoughts were running a mile a minute. Also, what happened to Jake last night? I hope he got home safely. I trusted that he did, but I was too worried about what people would think of me if they saw me walk out of Shawn's room. Just another girl he slept with? Another girl sucked into his spell?

My anxieties were interrupted by Shawn placing his hands on my face and asking, "Hello earth to Gules. Are you okay sweetheart?"

I looked at his face to say, "I don't know Shawn, I'm worried."  I put my hands over his and leaned to put my forehead onto his shoulder. He began to rub my back gently.

My brows furrowed and my stomach was in knots. Hunter sat up on his bed to look at me.

"Gules, why are you worried? Shawn you said you didn't have sex! Are you pregnant?" Hunter shot an accusing look at Shawn.

"No man, what the fuck!" Shawn said annoyed.

I got up to sit next to Hunter and explain, "That's what worries me. No I'm not pregnant unless it was immaculate conception and I doubt Shawn's sperm is that fucking persistent."

Shawn let out a small chuckle and so did Hunt. It made me feel a little better to joke around, but I continued, "I'm worried that, because I stayed in here last night, people will think we actually had sex and think I'm a slut. Just another girl that HBK slept with."

I looked next to me at Hunter and he just put an arm around me, then got his other free hand to rest my head onto his shoulder. His head leaned onto the top of mine and he just cradled my head.

I felt very safe. Hunter and I had really hit it off and he reminded me of a big brother.

"Gules, you didn't sleep with Shawn so I wouldn't worry about it. Who cares what the other guys think anyway? If they said anything, I'd confirm the truth. I'll protect your honor," Hunt soothed me.

I turned my head to look up at him and I thought rationally, "I guess you're right Hunt, I mean what can I really do about what people think anyway? I still hate the fact that people might get the wrong idea. It's just hard to let go of you're own narrative. Letting go is hard for me."

"Shit honey, we know all about letting go control of the narrative. You know the business we're in, so we totally get it. Like Hunt said, if anybody have you shit or anything, we'd back you up," Shawn said sitting on the other side of me and Hunt now.

I turned to look at Hunter and said a small thanks. Hunter let me out of the safe and gentle cradle he had me in and I hugged him tight. It caught him unexpectedly until he put his arms around me and squeezed back. Hunter was such a big sweetheart and totally not a snob like he portrayed himself.

They were right about knowing what I was feeling. Hunter is supposed to be a snob which is very convincing on screen and Shawn is a heartbreaker which remains to be seen.

"Okay Hunt, it's my turn now," Shawn said as he grabbed me around the waist to sit on his lap. He hugged me and planted kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"Okay I'm going to throw up now," Hunt joked.

Shawn and I both playfully slapped his arm and he winced.

"I honestly can't imagine how I look right now. Probably like death," I managed and feeling self conscious.

"I think you look beautiful, even if your makeup is smudged under your eyes," Shawn joked and I slapped him.

"Oh fuck, I need a mirror," I said running to the bathroom.

The guys both laughed and started talking about breakfast.

I was really scared to look in the mirror and see the state I was in. Shawn wasn't lying about the makeup being smudged, but he over exaggerated. My hair wasn't too bad since it was pin straight and easy to manage. A brush was all I needed to comb it out.

Luckily both these guys had long hair so of course they had a comb. I just grabbed the one on the sink. Not sure who's it was, but I took it and brushed my hair to look presentable.

A tube of toothpaste sat on the sink and I used it to brush my teeth with my finger.

I put some water on my fingers to wipe away the black mascara under my eyes. Soon it was gone and I assessed my outfit. Looked like I slept in it, but I tried smoothing out the wrinkles. I did what I could, but this was as good as it's gonna get.

Walking out of the bathroom, the guys looked over. Shawn said, "Females will never cease to amaze me with how resourceful they are."

I laughed and said, "This is as good as it's gonna get."

"Gules, we're in need of coffee and food. You in?" Hunter asked.

"I really wish I could change and shower," I hoped.

"We had a feeling that you'd say that and we have an idea. Don't worry, you look wonderful right now and Shawn has an extra shirt that you can wear. Also, it doesn't have his face on it," Hunter explained and motioned for Shawn to give me the shirt they dug out of his bag.

"Okay so here is just a regular old WWF t-shirt. You could say that you got it last night at the show. No one would be the wiser," Shawn suggested and threw the shirt to me.

I caught it and thought, I'm definitely not giving this back to him. Why are men's clothes just so much more comfortable?

"Don't worry, it doesn't stink. I only wore it one time," Shawn reassured me.

I sniffed it for myself and it smelled like him. I couldn't quite pinpoint the scent, but it just smelled amazing and I smiled.

"Okay great, so put that on and we'll go eat. Please I'm starving," Hunt hurriedly begged.

"Okay okay I'll just be a minute," I told him and ran to the bathroom.

Within two minutes I was out and ready to go. I rolled up the sleeves twice to make them shorter and tucked in the front so it didn't look like I slept in it. I gave myself a final once over and decided I didn't look horrible.

"Alright, let's go," I exclaimed and headed for the door.

As we went to the elevator, I kept looking around to see if anyone saw us all. So far it was a ghost town. We made it inside and Hunter hit the lobby button. Shawn stood behind me and I could feel the heat radiate off his body. The elevator began to descend.

Wow, I was worried for nothing.

The elevator doors opened to reveal Razor and Kevin. Shit, they must be going down too.

"Oh hey guys... Gules," Kevin greeted us snd walked in.

Razor looked me up and down which I didn't appreciate and greeted us as well, "Well well good morning. Have a good night?"

I just glared at him and gave him a forced smile. I hated his insinuating tone.

Shawn answered for us, "Yeah, you?"

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me tight. He leaned into my ear to whisper, "Don't worry about him."

I turned to look into his clear blue eyes and nod. He made me feel safe and I trusted him.

"Oh yeah we had a great night Chico. Kevin and I found some broads. Let's just say we oozed machismo all night long," Razor joked and emphasized his words. Kevin looked uncomfortable and shrugged.

"Sick Razor, I'm pretty sure you just oozed into your hand, but okay," Hunter spurted which made Kevin howl.

I started laughing and caught Hunter's eye to which he winked at me.

Razor got pissed off and flew around to get Hunt by the throat. Hunter was gasping for air and Kevin spoke, "Scott what the fuck let him go. It was only a joke man."

"No one degrades the bad guy," he threatened and kept his grip tight.

I got out of Shawn's grasp to try and grab Razor's forearm since his hand was out of reach.

"It's just a joke, let Hunter go! What's your problem?!" I yelled and pulled on his forearm as hard as I could to pry him off.

This was no match for Razor who was 5 times my size. To him I'm sure it was child's play.

He just gave a sinister laugh and said, "Okay chica, I'll let go if you want me to."

Finally he let Hunter go who was gasping and clutching his neck. Instead, Razor grabbed my forearm and said, "I know that was just an excuse for you to touch The Bad Guy. How could you resist?"

Shawn and Kevin were on him soon after. They both pushed him up against the elevator wall and with that he let go of me. Shawn got in his face.

"I don't know what the fuck has gotten in to you Scott, but stay the fuck away from Gules. I mean it or else I will knock your fuckin lights out," Shawn threatened in a dead serious tone that actually had me frightened.

Kevin backed him up, "Is that clear Scott? Stay the fuck away from her."

Razor just nodded and gave me one last look before the elevator dinged to signal that we arrived at the lobby.

Razor and Diesel left first. Kevin turned back to mouth sorry to me. Shawn and Hunt went to either side of me as we walked to the front doors to hop in the car. We were sick of the hotel breakfast and wanted real coffee.

Why did Razor act like that? Why was he being such a creep towards me now? I don't understand. Was he pissed because we laughed at Hunter's joke?

The boys let me have shotgun and Shawn drove with Hunter in the back.

He turned over to look at my face, "Gules don't worry about him. I mean I really don't understand what his problem is and why he is acting so strangely, but Hunt and I will protect you. I'll spread the word to the others to keep their eyes on him too. I'll always protect you."

Shawn grabbed my hand to kiss it and Hunter put his hand on my shoulder, "Just forget about that whole thing Gules. We're watching over you. He won't do anything; the fucking jerk off."

Hunt rubbed his neck again and I said, "Are you okay Hunt?"

His eyes softened and he answered, "I'll be okay. No worries. Now let's get some coffee!"

I laughed and said, "I know a great spot close by here. It will be a nice change to be served instead of being the one serving."

"You got it sweetheart," Shawn said and started the engine to head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 345 25
Aria is a wrestling fan that gets a chance to fulfill her dream in the WWF. Along the way she gains a few friends and a few enemies. With a vengeful...
13.8K 202 12
Here's a few oneshots about different WWE superstars. Accepting IDEAS (those will be marked with *) 🖤Please take note that english is not my nativ...
102K 2.2K 50
Alicia Marquez is on her way to achieving great things in the WWE. She gets sidetracked when she begins to develop serious feelings for CM Punk. Alic...
1K 8 50
My parents died when I was just a baby and I was raised by my grandparents and my godfather, Uncle Roddy. I was always the good girl who went to chur...