๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ, โฑหขโฑแตƒสฐ สฒแต‰หขแต˜หข

Da gracessecretshelby

๐Ÿ“–| FOUND ๐Ÿ‘ฅ| Florence/Micheal Gray, Shelby Family ๐Ÿ’Œ| Isiah Jesus โœ๏ธ| gracessecretshelby disclaimer: I do no... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (act two)
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (act three)
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 (act four)
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
Epilogue

39

1.3K 26 0
Da gracessecretshelby

"All right" Tommy spoke as the boys gathered around the table. "At midday today, Arthur will be here. 47 Artillery Square. Like a goat, tied up for the fucking tiger, eh, Arthur?"

"Yeah, right"

-

The dark haired woman sat in her apartment, food out in front of her. She glanced at the cross on the wall. "Dear Lord, forgive me, but vengeance is forthcoming. And long overdue" She whispered.

-

Tommy cracked open the wooden crate, revealing guns.

"Right, there are two ways into Artillery Square," he began, "One here at the towpath" he pointed at the map, "and here, Navigation Street. Finn take a rifle"

The boy cautiously took the gun.

"You'll be here, Finn, covering the towpath. Most likely they will come down Navigation Street. Johnny and Isaiah will set up here as hawkers selling salted pork"

"When you get this signal from me, they can open fire"

"From you, eh?" Arthur asked. "Yep, i'll be here in the window overlooking" Tom pointed.

"You still know what end the bullets come out of, Tom?" Johnny joked, causing them all to laugh. "He knows" Arthur nodded.

"Florence" he said, passing her a rifle. "You can't miss" he whispered. "You know who you need to shoot if needed, don't wait for any signal. If you sense anything is off, don't wait for something to happen" he patted her shoulder.

"I won't miss" she assured him, checking the bullets.

"These men are coming for my brother" Tommy held the cigarette. "We're leaving him to be unarmed and unprotected. So this is my fucking business. Arthur let's go"

"Look alive soldier" Arthur said to Finn.

They all walked off, being aware of their surrounding.

The woman stood at the table anxiously, turning her head when a girl walked in. "Just put them on the table" she nodded.

Arthur walked along toward the door and knocked on it, it soon opened, revealing the woman. "Mr Shelby" she greeted. "I'm glad you could come"

"Yeah, well, thank you for the invitation"

"I don't allow firearms in the house" She said, her voice shaky. "It's a good think i'm not carrying a fire arm then ain't it, Mrs Ross"

"Do you mind if i check?"

He nodded, stepping inside with his arms up. The woman pulled back his jacket and stepped back. "Come in"

He did so and she closed the door. "Take a seat, would you like some tea while we wait, Mr Shelby?"

"What are we waiting for?"

"The other guests" she whispered, grabbing the teapot.

Tommy stood at the window, watching Isaiah and Johnny shout about selling meat. He whistled as a car approached and the two boys grabbed their pistols from under the cloth, cocking them and keeping them out of site.

Men stepped out of the car, their heads down. Tommy raised his hand, to stop the pair doing anything.

Finn stood behind the wall, watching as a man walked up the path.

Florence stood outside the fire exit on one of the higher floors, looking down at the floor.

Arthur looked around, "So where are these other guests?" he asked. "They will be here very soon" she assured him. "But in the meantime there are some things i want to say" she stated.

"Before they get here."

"By all means" Arthur nodded.

"I've heard stories that you have welcomed Jesus into your life?" She said. "I have indeed"

"At the beseeching of your wife, who they say is a good woman."

"She is my shining light"

"Though her mother by all accounts was not. Do you think your repentance will mean you are forgiven of your sins?" she asked him.

"We both know that forgiveness is out of my hands"

"I mean for murdering my son" her voice cracked.

"That was a sporting accident." Arthur looked down.

"Because i have not yet found it in my heart to forgive you. I don't think i ever will"

"Then..why have you invited me here today, hm?"

The young girl entered the room. "Off you go now" her mother nodded. "Why am i here, Mrs Ross?"

She looked at the door.

"Why did you invite me here today?"

The girl ran off towards another room.

Finn pointed his gun at the three men who stood, ready to shoot. "Too late to back out now" one of them said. "Last day of freedom, mate" the other said.

Finn lifted his head, lowering the gun.

Tommy watched as the girl ran round the corner, waving a white cloth at the man beside the car. Tommy readied his gun as the car backed away.

Florence squinted as she watched Johnny Dogs and Isiah look at the girl.

"Now, Johnny fire" he shouted. Isaiah and Johnny stepped forward, shooting at the car.

"It's a fucking decoy, bring the car around now" Tommy shouted from the window. "Arthur" she whispered, running back through the door and down the stairs.

She burst through one of the rooms, placing a finger on her lips as two kids cowered in the corner. Florence went through the door of the room and ran down the hallway to where Arthur was.

"Arthur" Finn burst in, "they're not here for you, it must be Micheal"

Florence stood at the door, her gun pointed. The woman's eyes widened. "Arthur you need to go"

Arthur cleared the table. "You fucking bitch" he shouted. The woman gasped. He pulled a gun from his hat. "You set me up, eh?"

He pointed the gun underneath her chin as she whimpered. "Arthur you need to get to the hospital now" Finn said, holding his shoulder.

"Fuck off" he pushed the boy away.

"If your faith is real. I've got all the kids" she pleaded. He pushed her face away, smashing a glass. "If you're here in one hour, i swear to god, i will cover you in tar and fucking feathers" he pointed.

Florence stepped in as the boys left. "He might have god, but i don't. So don't think i won't hesitate to shoot your brains all over that fucking wall" Florence threatened, slamming the door.

The woman began shaking as she walked out.

-

Micheal pulled himself up off the floor, groaning. The door shut and locked and he looked up. Luca Changretta.

He stopped Micheal. "Where i'm from, a hat on the bed. Unlucky"

He walked toward Micheal.

"My family, say it brings death. Maybe that's what's happens. Last time my men were sent for you, you got lucky"

He pulled a gun from his pocket, pointing it to Michaels head. "Now, your lucks run out"

Micheal breathed heavily, closing his eyes.

He cocked it, firing it but nothing happened, it misfired. Micheal sighed, looking at the floor.

"And tell your mother, we have a deal" he said as he walked out.

Tommy, Florence and Arthur rushed through the halls of the hospital, stopping when they saw a dead body beside the wall. They continued to Michaels room, shooting the lock and walking inside.

"Micheal? What happened, eh? What happened?" Tommy asked. "They heard you, they heard you coming" Micheal said. "The gun misfired, they ran away"

Florence walked to the other door, cautiously checking to see if anyone was there.

"You came just in time"

Arthur and Johnny dogs ran out the other door.

"You all right?" Tommy sat. "I'm fine"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

224K 5.3K 103
Katarina shelby is everyone's favorite shelby but one bad choice Tommy makes will severe their bond forever and lead her right into the hands of the...
5.1K 93 10
( ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ) ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๏ธณโ›โ› ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ...
120K 2.7K 40
'๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข?' -- '๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—' -- '๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ' ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š™...
1.6K 43 14
Olive Shelby spends her whole life following the orders of her older brothers. The day of her brother John's funeral, she makes a decision of her own...