Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-8

274 35 16
By prabhakar29

Next day:-

      Aranya was working on her desk. Suddenly she heard his voice and got shocked to find him in their working area. He was discussing something with Mr Murthy and other two men. Aranya just kept looking at him who was occupied in some serious discussions.

  " I understood everything, what happened, why happened but the only thing I am still not able to figure out, why he threatened that taxi driver like that? It was not something casual or small thing. How can he do that to someone?" Aranya thought to herself and got even more confused.

   She decided to ask him directly. The moment she realised he was going away, she went behind him and when she realised there were no one, she called out him from behind.

  " I want to talk to you about that day when I came to India. I want to know why you did that to that taxi driver. It was something very serious, so I want to know what was your intention behind that? How can you threaten someone just like that?" Aranya accused him.

  Sidharth turned around after hearing her. Her questions took him back to those years in the past.

Flashback:-

       During her stay in India in that summer 13 years ago, one afternoon  when Yashodhara came to meet Sidharth
She couldn't find him and started searching him. After few minutes, she heard his voice from above. He was climbed upon a big mango tree and was plucking mangoes. She got excited and decided she will also climb the tree and pluck mangoes by herself because she had never done that before. When she started doing that, Sidharth warned her from above and immediately came down and stopped her from doing that.

  " What are you doing? You can't climb up on a tree just like that,you will get hurt.Let's go, I have these fresh mangoes. I will make mango juice for you." He said and held her hands to take her away.

  She left his hands and refused to go with him.

  " Why I can't do that? If you can do, I also can do. I want to pluck mangoes myself.In London,we don't have mangoes tree and I never got chance to climb upon a tree. I want to do that and I will do. You can't stop me" Yashodhara said to him angrily and again went near the tree to try to climb.

   " If you will not listen to me then I am not going to talk to you ever again and from tomorrow onwards, you don't need to come here. If you will come, I will tell security staff and they will take you back,
now choice is yours " Sidharth told her from behind.

  Little Yashodhara looked at him with so much anger after listening him. Soon, big fat tears started flowing from her eyes.

  " You are very bad and mean. I will also not talk with you here onwards." She shouted on him and ran away from there

   Sidharth felt so bad. His eyes too brimmed with tears. He too went away from there.

   After sometime:-

    Sidharth went to Yashodhara who was sitting in one corner of the garden and was still crying. He was feeling guilty to make her cry.

   " I am sorry. I didn't want you to get hurt that's why I stopped you from climbing tree. You don't know how to do that and you would have fallen and got injured. You can't climb up a big tree just like that. First you have to learn it. I can teach you that. Ok, forget that, you wanted to pluck mangoes right? You can do that now, come with me" Sidharth said to her and held her hand.

  " I am not talking with you. Go from here and don't come to me." Yashodhara again shouted on him.

  " It's ok if you don't want to talk to me but you can still pluck those mangoes. You wanted that right? Come, let's go" Sidharth again told her and this time he made her stand up took her with him despite her resistance.

     Soon Yashodhara found herself under the same mango tree but she found something unusual there and it confused her. There was a ladder firmly tightened with help of rope to the main trunk of the tree and big boulders were kept at its lower end to give it support on ground.
She looked at Sidharth with confused eyes.

  " You can't climb tree because you don't know how to that but still you can pluck mangoes through this ladder. Go climb up on this ladder and pluck all those mangoes which are nearby." Sidharth explained to her.

  Yashodhara looked at him with shocked expressions which turned into a big smile instantly. She happily climbed on that ladder and started plucking mangoes.It made her so much happy and lifted her mood up. After seeing that Sidharth felt relieved. He was happy that his idea worked. After plucking all nearby mangoes, Yashodhara came down but the moment she saw him, her mood changed again and started going.

    " yasho, I am sorry. I told you why I didn't want you to climb tree right? Then why you are still angry with me?" Sidharth pleaded to her with almost tears in his eyes.

" You told me that you will never talk to me and I should never come again here, right? I will never forgive you for this." She complained to him with anger.

  " I said that just to stop you because you were not listening to me. I would have never done that. You are my only friend and you will go away from here after few days, do you really think I will do that to you? I would have never done that. It was just a lie so that you can stop, please trust me" Sidharth explained his side.

  " You didn't mean that? It was a lie?" She asked him with disbelief.

  Sidharth nodded his head while holding his ears.

  " Promise me, you will never do this again even not lie" she asked him.

  " I promise, it will never happen again. Now please let go of your anger. I am extremely sorry once again." Sidharth again asked forgiveness from her.

   Yashodhara looked at him for few seconds then nodded her head. Sidharth became so happy and relieved. He hugged her tightly.

  " you have to make mango juice for me now." She demanded from him.

   He happily nodded at her and she smiled at him finally.

  Flashback end

  Sidharth was too occupied in recalling past, he didn't realise that Aranya was still standing there expecting answer of her question.

   " where are you lost? I am asking you something." She again asked him getting irritated.

      "Because sometimes when someone is too stubborn to listen you, you have to do something which they can't expect at all to make them do what you want them to do" Sidharth told her with straight face.

  " What do you mean?" She asked him being even more confused.

  " Do you really think, I would have killed him without any reason and ruin my whole life behind jail? I am not that stupid Ms Gujral. It was just to make you agree with me, that's it." Sidharth explained to her.

  " Are you mad? You made me fool? and mister, you can't pull such stunts ok? It's not something you should be proud of" Aranya again said with shock and disbelief.

  " Trust me miss Gujral, that taxi driver will be forever happy and grateful to God that I pulled that stunt on him" Sidharth said to her and winked.

  " what do you mean?" She asked him suspiciously.

  " Nothing, it's none of your business. Moreover, don't forget that you are standing in my office and I am the boss here. I hope, you will keep this in your mind from next time onwards, when you will talk to me. One more thing, I saw your design and the work you have done in last week. You have impressed Mr Murthy so much and trust me, it's as same as getting an award for your accomplishments. He is working in this field since last 40 years and it's very rare, he gets impressed with anything or anyone.That's why, I trust his judgements blindly and you have impressed him in such short time, good going. Keep doing good work, good luck " Sidharth said to her and entered into lift without waiting for her reply.

   Aranya stood there with open mouth and preplexed expressions. She was too shocked to react. She stood there for few seconds not understanding what to do and think. Someone from her team came to her then only she became normal and went inside.

  After 3 days:-

  Sidharth and Aranya didn't meet after that day. He was busy with some other work and he used to just take briefing from Mr Murthy who was actually handling everything. He was working on some PPT in his office, someone barged inside without knocking the door. He looked at the person and his mood changed completely. He kept his laptop aside and folded his hands and leaned back on his chair waiting for the drama to unfold.

  " How dare you?" That person asked.

  " About what?" Sidharth asked him casually.

  " Don't behave like a saint atleast in front of me. Who are you to dictate us how we should spend our own money? Just because that old man has put you on his head, don't think too much highly of yourself, got it? Take back your orders right now." Maan shouted on Sidharth on top of his lungs and anger.

  " As far as I know, I have not done anything which should not be done and against to you and your family. I just told accountant to give money above 10 lacks only after getting valid reason of why such big amount of money is needed. I had not told them to not give money at all. It's just a formality and very logical one. If you have any problems, you should go and ask your grandfather about it as I am following his orders only. He told me to look after his resources and make sure that it's not getting wasted without any reason. You can go to him and discuss it with him. If he will tell me, what I did is wrong, I will take back my orders immediately. Now, you can go. I was doing a very important work and don't have time to waste." Sidharth told him on his face and again started working on his PPT.

   " Don't forget, every dog has a day. When my day will come, I will make sure that you shed tears of blood and it will happen, it's my promise to you. I will do anything and everything to make it happen.You will regret very badly and the people who worships you now, will spit on you and that day is not far away. Keep that in your mind" Maan blasted on him and left the cabin.

  Sidharth again shut his laptop and closed his eyes to control himself. He was fed-up of this drama. Now he wanted this to end for once and all. He placed his head on the table. After few minutes, he got call for meeting, so he left the cabin.

  On other side:-

  When, Maan came out of Sidharth's cabin, he was fuming with anger and was going in hurry. Someone called his name from behind, he got irritated but when he turned around, he was shocked beyond belief.

  " What are you doing here?" He asked that person giving a friendly hug.

  " I too have same question, what you are doing here?" Aranya asked him with surprised expressions.

  " I just came to meet someone, you tell me, what are you doing here in Jaipur and that too in this office?" Maan asked her, still in shock.

  " Oh, it's been almost 10 days, I came here and I am working here in this company. I am one of the architect of their new hotel project for next 6 months." Aranya told him happily.

  " Oh, I see. Let's catch-up in the evening,
what say?" Maan asked her.

" I am sorry but I can't come today. You know our deadline is very tight and there is so much work to do. I will meet you on Sat evening, I hope you don't mind" She said to him.

  " Cool, see you on Saturday. Btw, where are you living?" He asked her.

" I have a family friend here. He is some distant relative of my father, so I am staying at his house only "Aranya replied.

  " Ok, if you need any help, just give me a call, got it?This is my city and its my duty to make sure that you don't have any problems here.Afterall, you are our guest
Maan told her.

  " Offcourse, I will. Thankyou so much for asking, it means a lot. Right now, I have to go, see you on Saturday." Aranya told him and hug him. He hugged her back and then they went away in different directions.

  Someone had wittnessed whole scene in front of him and how much he had controlled himself and the anger only he knew. His knuckles had turned white with the force he was applying on it. His face had turned red due to anger and his eyes were ablazed.

  Note:-
  Who is he..??🤭🤭🤭 N what you think what will he do?🤔🤔🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
21.5K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
71.6K 3.9K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
395K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...