Be My Erasthai

Por Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... Más

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

Hunger Pangs

1.1K 41 4
Por Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

Nel was galloping through the valley of fresh grass at full speed, her mane whipping around with full glory.

The background became a blur as everything around me was reduced to a whiplash of cool wind. The scents of flowers and grass intertwine in the air, heightening my senses to the natural world.

"WOO! SHE'S AWESOME!" I yelled into the wind, only to have a mouthful of my curly black hair chunked into my mouth. I suppose Mother Nature was telling me to keep my mouth shut.

As I spat out my hair, I could feel Zayn's chest bouncing in laughter behind me.

"I know, she's lovely," he said,  and I felt my hair being gathered backward. He fiddled with my hair until it tightened. "There," he brushed the remaining loose strands behind my ears. "Now you can scream all you want."

My ears buzzed, and my heart shivered. "Okay..." I mumbled. But how could I scream now when I was feeling self-conscious?

Zayn took hold of the reins again and led Nel up another hill. My heart was pounding as my body jumbled around from her galloping. The only thing keeping my ass from falling off was Zayn's secure hold on my waist.

When we got to the peak of the valley, Zayn pulled Nel's reigns and she halted. The last gush of wind swept at my face, further intensifying the thrill I was feeling.

"What?!" I exclaimed with my eyes wide open like I had just discovered gravity existed. "That was so fucking good!" Absolutely Refreshing and breathtaking.

From this height, I could see the lake and mansion beneath us, as well as the impressive size of the entire stable. I could also see Zayn's Bently where he had parked it and a small flower garden to the side of the mansion.

Behind it was a pool covered in tarp. It looked like it hadn't been used in a while. I suppose the owner wasn't around then.

"Did you get to feel like you were in a movie?" Zayn questioned.

"Yes!" I squealed.

Zayn chuckled, "That's good because this one is going to feel even better."  With a little tug on Nel's reins, she turned around and started galloping down the hills.

Now I'm not going to lie, this part was scary as hell. Since she was going down hills, her speed was much greater and less steady. I kept sliding and bouncing off the saddle, and at some point, I thought I was going to tumble over Nel's head and fall off.

I guess Zayn noticed my discomfort, as he drew me by the waist until I was pressed up against him.

If the ride up could be considered cool and refreshing. Then this ride down... this was heated and smoldering.

With each bounce and stomp Nel made, I became more aware of the fact that my ass was pressed up against Zayn's bulge. Every time Nel's saddle shook, my body would slide forward, but Zayn would pull me right back into him, making sure there was not an inch of space left between us.

Slide; pull, Slide; pull.

Each contact had electricity exploding and traveling down my core. I had to bite my lips to contain any whimper that may escape.

Well... that was until Zayn let go of Nel's reins, and tightened both his hands around me, pulling me impossibly close. My lips instantly freed themselves, as the whimper I tried so hard to quiet, escaped my mouth like a gasp.

"Every day, I muster up my restraints before meeting you, but somehow you always tear them down one by one," Zayn breathed against my ears and I shuddered.

At this point, Nel had arrived back at the ranch and stopped moving. But I didn't care, I was too focused on Zayn's touch. The intensity tainting the air was getting thicker, and through my muddled thoughts, a part of me wished that Zayn's restraint would come undone.

I arched my back and threw my hands backward to grab Zayn's hair and he grunted. Just as I instinctively started rubbing myself against him, he gripped my waist and halted it.

With swift movements, he hopped down from Nel, leaving me shuddering. Like the warmth was disappearing from my body, the muddled, lust-filled thoughts in my head were also disappearing.

It happened again—I completely lost all sense of self and shame, like I was drunk.

I glanced at Zayn, confused and still in a daze. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed in frustration as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Zayn?" I called out and he jolted.

The crease in his brows relaxed, as he did one last sweep through his hair. When he opened his eyes, his charming smile was back on. "Sorry, I just got a little hunger pang."

"Oh..." I muttered, trying to get down from Nel's back. "Do you want to go to a restaurant then?" As soon as the words left my mouth, I tripped over Nel's saddle. "Fuck—" I clenched my eyes, expecting to hit the hard floor. But instead, I felt warm pair of hands catch me.

Zayn's body didn't budge a bit as I plopped into his arms. He was steady; his feet feet rooted to the ground. He held me in a bridal style like I weighed nothing. "I doubt a restaurant would help, but sure. Let's give it a try,"

Having recovered from my momentary high, I covered my face with my hands, hoping to hide the embarrassment that was creeping up. "Okay..."

                                                                                            ***

The automatic doors parted open as Zayn guided me inside by the waist. After I raised the suggestion of going to a restaurant, Zayn proposed there was a nearby place he knew.

We were now at a place called Moon Stone Restaurant and Lounge. It was a place that looked fancy on the outside but also aesthetically comfortable on the inside. With large glass windows for walls, the place got a nice view of the riverside it was built next to.

The brushed gold chandeliers complimented the oak wood used for the furnitures and flooring.

Amberwood scent enveloped the air, mixing with the rich aroma of food.

"This place hasn't changed much since I last was here," Zayn said, holding my waist as we walked by the bar that was decorated with warm string lights, going further into the lounge.

With every black, oval marble table we passed, all the occupants would instantly turn their heads to us; their attention firm.

I don't have to be a mind reader to know, they were all staring at Zayn. The magnitude of attention he's able to pull just by walking by is incredulous.

As I scanned the lounge for a cozy spot to sit, Zayn suddenly paused and turned around.

"So my guess was right, he is keeping tabs on you," he smirked, staring off into the distance.

I followed his line of sight, only to see two figures walking in through the glass doors; one of which I'd recognize anywhere—Luke. The person next to him was of course Paris.

What the hell was he doing here?! This is bad. I blew off work today and ignored his text. If he finds me here with Zayn then...

"Uh, Zayn. Do you want to try another restaurant?" I squirmed. I needed to get out of this restaurant ASAP.

"Why? Do you not like the place?" he asked.

"No, it's not that I don't like the place. As a matter of fact, the place holds just the vibe I like."

"Then what's the problem?"

The problem? He can't seriously be asking that. I know he saw Luke plain as day. Does he not know the laws of actions and consequences? I could get in serious trouble at work...even worse Luke might come to hate me more.

"Well, I-"

"Don't worry," Zayn cuts me off. "He wouldn't dare make a fuss." There was this malicious glint in his eyes, as well as a speckle of gold as his eyes followed Luke. He gave off the mental image of a dog with ears standing on alert, waiting for the intruder to make the first move so he could attack.

Then he turned to cup my chin in his palm. "Relax gorgeous. Remember I dislike seeing you get worked up," Then he took my hand, "Let's get seated shall we?" he pulled me, leading me to our table.

I know Zayn told me not to worry, but I couldn't help but keep glancing over in Luke's direction where he sat. Which thankfully on the far right corner of the restaurant, a distance away from where we sat by the window. Ever so often I'd occasionally glance over to see Luke and Paris engrossed in the menu of the place. Thankfully, it seemed like they hadn't noticed us, and I hope it stays that way.

I was still staring at Luke when Zayn blocked my view with his charming face. A view I definitely didn't hate. I could stare at him all day and not get bored.

He took a piece of my hair and started twirling it between his thumb and index finger. "Should I call the waiter over? We could get started on drinks first."

"Sure," I replied, and Zayn signaled his hands to a blond waiter standing by the bar.

I picked up the menu and started to go over the drink section when I heard Zayn speak. "We only needed the waiter to bring our food for us, so tell me how is it that you ended up bringing yourselves too?" his tone was icy, and I could tell he wasn't talking to me.

I looked up to see who he was talking to, and to my horror, Luke and Paris were behind the server. My eyes widened as I jerked out of my chair in surprise, causing it to screech loudly on the floor.

"Fancy meeting you guys here," Luke said, staring at Zayn with a smile. Then his eyes drawled to mine. "It's quite a coincidence. Wouldn't you say...Adalia."

"H-hi Luke," I stuttered. His gaze was boring into me, making me feel nervous...and most of all guilty.

"Nice to see you're doing well, I was worried when you suddenly couldn't make it to work. My worry only increased when I couldn't get through to your phone," Luke said, stepping ever so close to our table.

My hands trembled, and my heart clenched. His words held nothing more than simple worries for me, but his tone was saying otherwise. It was filled with sarcasm and derision.

"I- uh—" I was starting to form an excuse out of habit when Zayn's wide warm hands gripped mine.

"She was with me all day. Is that a problem?" he said, the authority in his voice evident.

Luke's lips twitched, but he otherwise maintained the smile on his face. "Not at all, it isn't a problem. I was just worried about my employee, but since I see she's doing okay then we'll be on our way."

Zayn paid no mind to Luke as he softly tugged on my hands, prompting me to sit back down. Just as I was about to relax into the chair, a plummy voice spoke.

"Wait, darling." Paris tugged on Luke's arm. "Since we met up with Adalia and one of our honorable clients Mr. Zayn, why don't we just join them?"

I froze. What?

"You wouldn't mind, right? Adalia? Mr. Zayn?" Parris questioned, sweeping her straight silk black hair behind her shoulder. Her dainty brown eyes swept over Zayn's body; from his right arm that leaned over the table, to his palm propping his chin up while he stared at me, to his wavy black hair. As if thrilled by the sight she was taking in, she pushed her breast into Luke and smirked.

My jaw clenched, as I frowned. What was she staring at? Anger was rising in my chest.

Not him, she wasn't going to take him from me.

"It's Mr. Warren," Zayn's icy voice cut through my muddled thoughts.

"What?" Parris asked.

"It's Mr. Warren to you, pooch. Adalia here gets to call me whatever she pleases," He squeezed my hand softly and entwined our fingers. "But not you," his tone dropped lower. "I'm sure you're aware of that."

Did he just call her a pooch? I bit my lips to suppress my laughter, but I failed. A smile had made its way through.

I get to call him whatever I please. The thought made my heart bubble.

"O-oh. I apologize, sir," Paris whimpered and retreated behind Luke.

Once again, Luke's jaw ticked, but this time he had no interest in maintaining his smile. He was openly glaring at me and Zayn—most especially me.

All this while, Zayn had been holding his gaze on me, completely impervious to Luke's or Paris's expressions.

"Paris has a point. Seeing as we are all here, it'd be great if we dined together," Luke's fake smile was back on.

Zayn's hand that was playing with my fingers paused, and he turned to stare at look. His relaxed expression turned rigid, and his lips thinned in a straight line.

Oh boy, if looks could kill.

"Amusing. You think you're on a level to join me at the same table?" Zayn cocked his head to the side.

It was interesting. We were the ones that had to tilt our heads up to stare at Luke and Paris because they were standing, yet at this very moment, it felt like they were the ones kneeling before us, while me and Zayn had to look down on them.

That's how much authority was spiking from Zayn right now.

"N-no. W-we didn't—"

"Fine." Zayn's icy words cut Paris off.

"Huh?" we all simultaneously widened our eyes at him.

"You can join us for dinner. I don't mind." He said with a smile.

A smile I refuse to believe was genuine because the glimmer in his eyes wasn't that of a nice guy.

No, it was that of a hunter, knowing his prey had fallen into his trap.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4M 103K 36
Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore. --- Run...
39.1K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...