𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏�...

By Lovely_IceYoo

ⓈⓁⓄⓌ ⓊⓅⒹⒶⓉⒺⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓃⓄⓌ 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1: 𝒞ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2: 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: ℛ𝓊𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 ℬℴ𝒹𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5: 𝒯ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6: ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7: 𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8: 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9: 𝒞𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒰ℊ𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10: ℛℯ𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11: ℬ𝓊𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12: 𝒞𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂ℯ𝒹 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14: 𝒯ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒶𝒸𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓂𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶𝒸𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓌ℯℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 17: 𝒟ℯ𝒿𝒶 𝓋𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 18: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ 𝓋𝓈. 𝒟𝓊𝓀ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 19: 2 𝓋𝓈. 1
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22: ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23: 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24: ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓁ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 25:ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒟𝓇. 𝒦𝒶𝓃ℊ 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27: 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒟ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 29: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 30: ℳ𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 31: 𝒥ℯ𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓊𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 32: 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 33: ℒ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝒶ℊℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 34: 𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓅ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35: ℬ𝒶𝒹 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 36: 𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ
ᴀɪᴢᴀ ᴛʀᴇʏ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 39: ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41: ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 42: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 43: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 44: ℋℯ𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴℊℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 45: 𝒯ℴ 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 46: ℱℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 47: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 48: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52: 𝒜𝓂𝓎ℯℴ𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53: ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 54: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 55: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 56: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 57: 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 6
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 58: ℛℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 59: 𝓋𝓈. ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 60: 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝓇𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 61: 𝒴𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝒶𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 62: 𝒯𝓇ℯ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 63: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 64: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 65: 𝒦ℯ𝓏𝒾𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 66: 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 67: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓅ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾ℴ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 68: 𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓉ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 69: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 70: ℒ𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 71: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒞𝒶ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 72: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 37: 𝒢𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ

963 60 0
By Lovely_IceYoo

A day had passed and Jiwoo is fully recovered since he was being treated immediately by Kartein the moment they arrived in his room after the incident that happened in the arena.

Feeling worried, Jiwoo decided to go outside and pay a visit to his friends, who are currently being treated at the treatment facility of the academy.

"Jiwoo!", Subin happily exclaimed upon seeing him enter the room.

"Hey, how's everyone feeling?", Jiwoo smiled at them.

"We feel better now.", Subin smiled and raised her thumbs.

"Damn! Mr. Kartein must really be something. Look at you! You were so much worse than us, but all back to normal already.", Jisuk said, feeling amazed while he look at Jiwoo from head to toe.

"I didn't even know it was a thing for Mr. Kartein to treat the same person multiple times. Gosh! He's so cool and so kind!", Subin blushed, acting like a teenager who thinks about her crush. 

She started to giggle upon recalling how cool Kartein looks when he defended them from the fight.

"By the way, about the lady who fought with Mr. Kayden against the frame world's top ten yesterday...", Jisuk said reluctantly.

"You mean, Ms. Aiza?", Jiwoo asked.

"Yeah! Her!", Jisuk nodded.

"Is she seeing someone?", he asked.

"No, she's not.", Jiwoo shook his head.

"Why do you ask?", Jiwoo tilted his head in confusion.

"N-Nothing... I'm just curious.", Jisuk's cheeks flushed as he avoided Jiwoo's eyes.

"Dude... If you're thinking of courting her, just don't! There's no way she'd like you. You're too young. Plus, your face doesn't even level to Mr. Kartein and Mr. Kayden's.", Subin snorted.

"Why? Do you think you stand a chance to Mr. Kayden and Mr. Kartein with that ugly face of yours?", Jisuk talked back.

Feeling aggravated, Subin threw a punch to Jisuk's face and Jisuk punched her back. The two then start pulling each other's hair and screamed.

Feeling tired of seeing the two fighting like immature kids, Gangseok and Wooin sighed in defeat. On the other hand, Jiwoo felt more worried and tried stopping the two from fighting but they ignored him and focused on hurting each other physically.

'Now I know why the world's top 50 ranker, Vatore keep on bugging us before just to see Aiza Trey.'

'He even made such bothersome requests to us just to win her heart.', Sucheon let out a loud sigh, which made the two stop fighting and turned their heads to look at him.

"Huh? Did the villain just sigh?", Subin asked, pretending to look surprised.

"Aww... Is the villain tired right now that it wants to rest in the bed?", Jisuk said in a mockery tone.

Sucheon frowned as he looked at the two. Subin and Jisuk exchanged glances and smiled mischievously upon sharing the same crazy idea in their minds. The two then lay on the two vacant beds in the room and smirked at Sucheon.

"Sorry! The beds are occupied in this room. You can only sit on that wheelchair of yours.", Subin teased.

"Oh, my... I guess the beds in this room are only meant to be used by heroes like us and not for villains like you.", Jisuk showed a sad expression, acting like he pitied Sucheon.

The two then burst into laughter and showed a mocking expression on their faces. Sucheon bit his lip and glared at them, feeling more agitated about how the two acted.

"Look at that Jerk's eyeballs glaring. Now those are the eyeballs of the true villain.", Jisuk said while staring at Sucheon's face.

"Phew... I almost had him confused with the frame.", Subin said and the two burst into laughter again.

"Guys, cut it out.", Jiwoo touched the two, trying to stop them from bullying Sucheon but it only made the two act crazier, provoking Sucheon more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiza, Kayden, and Kartein are currently staying in Jiwoo's room with their bodies turned back into their animal forms.

Kartein lay on the bed, resting himself because of the tiredness he felt after treating Jiwoo. Meanwhile, the other two are sitting on the floor with their eyes closed, feeling their power flowing within their bodies, trying to recover themselves.

Aiza opened her eyes and let out a sigh. She raised her head and looked at Kayden.

"How's your condition?", she asked.

Kayden stopped what he is doing and opened his eyes to look at her.

"My recovery is still slow but fortunately, the fight yesterday didn't create a big impact on it.", he replied.

"How about you? I think yours got slower because you were the one who fought harder."

"You're right...", Aiza replied, and sadly looked at her paws.

"You want me to heal you?"

The two faced the bed when they heard Kartein speaking. Kartein got up from the bed and approached her.

'Hmm... He might ask me something in return again.', Aiza thought while looking at him.

"No thanks.", she answered nonchalantly, which made Kartein's eyes twitch.

'Tsk! This girl and her pride!', he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Anyway... Kartein. Kayden. Thank you for the help yesterday.", Aiza says, making the two flustered from her sudden gratitude.

"I-I only did that cause I want to fight Andrei..." Kayden said and looked away.

"I-I only did that to protect the innocents! And... And... Because I feel sorry for the principal crying upon seeing the mess you've made...", Kartein reasoned out and avoided her gaze while blushing hard.

Aiza smiled and looked down, as if she's reminiscing about her past days in life.

"You know... It's my first time to have someone help me or assist me in a fight.", Aiza opened up and the two turned to look at her.

'Did she not have a friend before? Why is she saying like she's alone in her whole life?', Kartein thought, feeling confused.

He wanted to ask her about it but he decided to keep it to himself and just wait for Aiza to open up more to them.

"Are we not?", Kayden replied and the two turned their gaze towards him.

"I mean... The three of us always fought alone and doesn't have someone on our side before...", Kayden said.

"But because of that handy disciple of mine, we all gathered as one.", Kayden smiled proudly and it made the two widen their eyes in realization.

Kayden's gaze shifts to the nearby box. He then walked towards the box and went inside it.

"Don't you think it's amazing how my disciple could do something like that? Huhuhu. He's as amazing as me.", he bragged while carrying the usual smug expression of him and leaned on the box that is too small for his current size.

"You're right! Jiwoo is the one to blame.", Aiza replied and the two laughed mischievously.

Meanwhile, Kartein's eyes were fixated on the box Kayden is leaning into. His eyes twitched, feeling troubled upon seeing the part of the box slowly ripped.

"Hey! How dare you rip my box with that fat body of yours! That's my favorite!", Kartein shouted, which made the two flinch in surprise.

"What the hell are you talking about?! This box is mine!", Kayden talked back.

"No! That's mine! Get out!", Kartein said and pushed Kayden out of it but Kayden resisted and hold the box tighter.

'Ugh! Those two and their cat urges!', Aiza rolled her eyes.

Feeling embarrassed to see them fighting over a little thing, she snuck out of the room while the two are two busy arguing.

"You bastard! You'll never get a girlfriend because of that nasty personality of yours!", Kayden blurted out, feeling annoyed of being pushed by Kartein by fitting his body inside the box.

"Hey! Do you even have any idea how many girls fall for me because of my face? I'm the most handsome awakener and no one could deny that!", Kartein talked back and pushed him harder.

"But you... You're just a crazy battle maniac that goes around fighting people for fun. There's no way a girl would spend the rest of her life with a crazy bastard like you!", Kartein added and finally pushed Kayden out of the box but it completely ripped its part.

"So what if I'm a battle maniac?! What's wrong with that, huh?! There's nothing wrong with wanting to be strong! You even fall for a battle-maniac girl! Tch!", Kayden clicked his tongue and walked away.

"W-What did you just say?! Do you want to die?!", Kartein shouted with his face as red as a tomato because of what Kayden said.

"Hey, Aiza! Do you want to be with this bastard?!", Kayden shouted, making Kartein feel more embarrassed.

"Shut up!"

Kartein dashed toward Kayden and throw a cat punch at him. Kayden keeps on blocking his attack and throw some cat punches on him back.

"Hey, Aiza! Answer me!", Kayden shouted again and looked to Aiza's spot. However, he paused when he saw her spot empty.

"Huh? Where did she go?"

Kartein also paused and looked at her spot. They turn their heads to look around the room to find her but there is no sign of her presence at all.

Meanwhile, Aiza took a stroll around the academy. She walked through the ground with her guard up, thinking that there is a possibility that the frame would sneak an attack again.

'Now that they found me... It will not take long for the others to come and kill me again.'

Aiza's expression darkened and she started to feel anxious, thinking that some people will be involved because of her, especially Jiwoo.

'Should I just leave?', a sudden thought came to her mind.

Aiza feels disheartened since she knows she started to get attached to Jiwoo, Kayden, Kartein, and the cats.

Just when she thought of leaving them, Aiza halted her steps when she saw Jiwoo from a distance, standing beside the fence. She couldn't see properly what was happening since in her view, Jiwoo's back is facing hers.

"Huh? What is he doing there?"

She moved aside to see the persons Jiwoo is talking to and her eyes widened in surprise upon seeing Cain leaning on Duke's shoulder and one female professor, who is part of the frame, sitting on the back.

Jiwoo quickly ran towards Duke and Duke took a step backward, slowly passing Cain to Jiwoo's arms. Duke covered his right arm on the back while he took another step backward and observed Jiwoo talking to Cain.

Aiza's eyes laid on Duke's arm that he covered in his back. The moment she saw blood on his arm, she immediately understand what is happening.

Duke is also a traitor.

With that thought in mind, she quickly transformed herself back into her human form and dashed to save Jiwoo and Cain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 263 18
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
7.9K 370 13
ᴋᴀᴡᴏʀᴜ ɴᴀɢɪsᴀ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ. ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜ...
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
1.4K 39 6
↳ *❝ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘜𝘱𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯...