𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Oleh User123_lala

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to w... Lebih Banyak

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 | ☆
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? | ☆
𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 | ☆
𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 | ☆
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 | ☆
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 | ☆
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 | ☆
𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 | ☆
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | ☆
𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 '𝐞𝐦 | ☆
𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 | ☆
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬| ☆
𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 | ☆
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬 | ☆
𝐩𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 | ☆
𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 | ☆
𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 | ☆
𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 | ☆
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 | ☆
𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭? | ☆
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐝? | ☆
𝐮𝐦𝐦...
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | ☆
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 | ☆
𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 | ☆
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚

𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 | ☆

3.7K 71 120
Oleh User123_lala

Chapter Twenty-Five | Hudson

↳ ❝ [Im sorry, River] ¡! ❞

✧. ┊ "No Wind Resistance" by Kinneret

warnings : rape, f-slur and violence

I smiled with joy looking at Mason and River. He was sitting in her lap at the lunch table and laid on her shoulder, lifting his head and kissing her lips so often. I'm so happy their finally together.

I love seeing River and Mason happy. Especially what happened with Jackson. River really hasn't got to have that happiness. And I'm glad it's Mason. I know he wouldn't hurt her on purpose.

Mason wouldn't leave her side. And last time was a nightmare. Totally didn't listen to us when we told them to be quiet. Be we just let them be and went to seven-eleven to get snacks. And they were done with the lovemaking by the time we got back.

I looked to Archer who immediately put his head down. He's very shy. I've notice. I smile softly at him making him blush. His hand scooted closer to mine that was on the table. His large pinky grazed mine.

I smile and my pinky grazed his. He blushed and smiled. I smiled and my eyes moved to the back of the cafeteria. My smile dropped and my heart came to a complete stop.

Brody.

Him and his friends look at me with that disgusting look. I hold back my sob and quickly get up. Archer's eyes furrowed and he held his hand to his chest. River's head looked up from Mason and looked at me. Then back of the room. Her brows punched together and she looked at me.

"Hudson-"

"I-I have to g-go." I looked as Archer's face fell and his nodded.

"No. You're-" River started but I just started to walked away fast. My heart was beating fast and tears build up in my eyes.

"Hudson!" I nearly sobbed. It wasn't River's voice. Not Archer's voice. It was his.

I heard multiple footsteps and my mind prayed that it was my friends. But deep down I knew it wasn't. I prayed as I sped walk down the hall but someone grabbed my backpack and threw me to the ground. I hiss in pain as I burned my knee sliding on the floor.

I don't look up. I try to keep my tears from falling but it didn't work.

"Get up, fag. You know the rules." I sobbed and slowly stood up. He shoved me into the locker and I try to get out if his touch. "Behind the bleachers. Go!"

"P-Please! No, I—please!" I tried to sob. No one was in the hallways. His hand raised up in the air and my eyes closed as his palm made connect my face. He gripped my hair making me whisper and almdot scream in pain.

"Open the closet." he nodded to one of his friends. They smirked and opened the closet door and I shook my head pleading for them to stop. He kicked me into the closet and they all surrounded me making me panic.

They locked the door and started to unbuckle their pants. I sobbed and shook my head trying to crawl away from them. "Ah no you don't." he grabbed my pants and nearly ripped them off of me.

"N-No! N-No stop!" they didn't stop.

They never listen.

I don't understand what I did to deserve this. I don't know. But I want it to stop. God, I want it all to stop. Please. For weeks now I wanted nothing more than to sleep and never wake up. I haven't told anyone. It was pathetic. I'm pathetic.

They covered my mouth to cover my screams of pain. And I was in so much pain.

It went on. And on. For an hour. Each of them. I was left on the floor struggling to put my hoodie back on. They just laugh and put on their pants. "Stupid fag. Pathetic slut." I sobbed at their words.

Archer would never love me. Not after this.

I sobbed and covered myself. Putting my pants on whimpering at my aching between my legs. He grabbed my neck and threw me out of the room. I crawl not wanting to fight back. He cracked his knock and grabbed my hoodie. I prepared for the hit but then I heard something.

Or someone.

"Hey! Leave him alone." I looked to my right and see Oakley leaning on the locker for support with a glare. I shook my head. He's as small as me he's gonna get hurt.

"Look. The blind kid. What did you say? Huh?" Oakley limped up to him and shoved him away with his little might. But it works.

"I said leave him alone." he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Are you okay? I'll get Archer and River. They'll know what to do." I shook my head.

"N-No. Please don't tell them." he furrowed his eyebrows but then a first connected with his cheek. I gasped as he fell to the floor holding his cheek in pain. He whimpered and I felt so bad. I put him in this.

"N-No!"

"You want next? Let's see if you can see what's coming next, little bitch." he gripped his hair making gasped but kicked him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" a new strict voice came in. I look up to see a blonde tall girl. Aspen. She use to come to the house when she would hook up with River. And when they dated.

Brody dropped Oakley looking at her. He cleared his throat and all the guys backed up.

"He-um-he was in the—ah fuck!" she had socked his face getting his nose. She glare at him and grabbed his neck.

"You might want to leave them alone before I cut off your dick." he nodded and stumbled running back but hitting someone.

River.

I smiled softly. No more pain. She glared at him and he looked at her in fear. She glanced at me and grabbed his neck tightly.

"What did I say? What did I say about messing with him? Huh?" he wheezed and coughed.

"I-I didn't t-touch! Ask him!" River looked at me.

"Hudson. Look at me. Did. He. Hurt. You? Yes or no?"

I can't. I can't tell her. He's right there. He'll hurt me. I don't want any more pain. I shook my head and she sighed. She threw him to the ground and he and his friends ran.

Archer rushed to me and grabbed my hand. "What happened?" he signed.

"H-He just tripped me. T-Thats it." I lied. He nodded and helped me up. I sighed and looked at Oakley.

Aspen brushed his hair out of his face and gasped. "Holy shit!" the big bruise left on his cheek and eye. He laid his head on her shoulder as she carried him. He looked at me and glanced at River.

I shook my head. He sighed and nodded, laying his head on Aspen's shoulder as she walked him to the nurse.

I glanced at River. She looked as if she didn't believe me.

I'm sorry River.

I can't tell you. I don't want you to hate me. Archer kept checking if I was okay. I cried in his arms hoping he would still like me.

He's lying to me. He's lying and I'm going to fucking kill Brody if he touched him. I was so fucking furious. Mason sighed and cupped my face kissing my lips softly.

"You okay?" I shrugged and my arms wrapped around his waist as he sit on my lap. We were about to go to P.E. but I wanted to be with him for a while alone. Ever since last night, we talked about our relationship. He told me he wanted us to be together. And he asked in the cutest way possible.

I sat in the bed where he told me. I smiled as he came out of his closet with my shirt on him that went to his little thighs. He held something behind his back and he shuffled in the room with his socks.

"Okay. So...here we go." I chuckled at his nervousness and sat up on the bed. He pulled a large card from behind his back and opened it. It had a big bold letter saying 'Will you let me be yours?' with a yes box and a no box.

I smiled widely and he blushed nervously. "I-I spilled the glitters so t-that's why there's a lot but I tried to fix it."

"I love it. And my answer is yes. Now come here." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to my lap and he giggled and kissed me multiple times.

"You have to check the box." I chucked and grabbed the pen and wrote a big heart on the yes box. He giggled and tossed on the bed and attacked me in kisses. I laughed and gripped his soft thighs as I lay down on the bed. I smiled at his blushy face.

"I'm worried." he nodded. I sighed and kissed him softly making him blush. I smirked and chuckle digging my face in his neck and kissing the base softly making him shiver. I smirked and kiss up to his lips. He started to grind his hips and smile.

"We have P.E." he pouted and rolled his eyes playing with my hair.

"No want to go." he pouted. I smiled and kissed his pouty lips. He's so cute. He lays on my shoulder for a while before we got up to go to pe. He hugged my arm as we walked across the field to the locker room. I leaned down and kissed him as he stood on his tippy toes. I smiled as he waved to Oakley who smiled a wave as he was being carried by Aspen.

I'm glad they worked out. I'm also glad Mason didn't kill him.

Mason walked with the boys and Oakley to the lockers and my eyebrows furrowed as I didn't see Hudson.

Nala rubbed my arm. "He's okay. You know Hudson. He likes to deal with stuff himself." I nodded and we walked to the locker room and all the girls smiled and waved. I nodded and smiled at them softly.

"Oh my god. You and Mason are the cutest together." some of the girls said with an awed voice. The girls nodded and started to talk about how good I and Mason are as a couple.

My cheeks burned and I smiled. The girls were awed and I covered my face. Nala and Bondi giggled and poked my stomach.

I got ready and I could help but think about Hudson. I wish he would tell me.

I hope he's okay.

Third Person Pov

Brody threw Hudson to the ground. His pants were unbuckled and pulled down. Hudson sobbed struggling to put his pants back on. Brody smirked sinisterly at him as he buckled his pants back. Hudson wanted to burn his disgusting touch off of his body.

"You asked for it," Brody smirked putting his hands up. Hudson's neck hurt as purple bruises formed and teeth marks. The two friends started to mess with him. Pulling his hair and lifting his shirt. Hudson screamed and sobbed. He didn't care anymore.

He didn't care if someone found him pathetic. He couldn't do it anymore. He kicked and screamed trying to fight back. He screamed and screamed no matter how many times they punched him.

He needs someone. Someone to hear him.

Please

River was doing her push-up with Mason on her back giggling when she heard a scream. Her head with up and she looked at Mason. "Did you hear that?"

His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head. They got up and looked around. She swear she heard it. She walked closer to where she heard it.

Please don't be Hudson.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and beg to hear it again.

Then...

"RIVER!"

Her head whipped up and she bolted to the bleachers. Mason heard it and he ran after her along with everyone. River hopped over the railing and behind the bleachers.

Her heart stopped. Brody took Hudson's pants off he sobbed and screamed. The two friends held him down with a knife in Brody's hand. Her jaw clenched so right and she bolted to them grabbing Brody's hair yankin' it back and throwing a punch directly in his face. He screamed and got down to the ground holding his bleeding nose. River then kicked the guy on the left in his stomach and grabbed the back of his head and banged it into her knee.

Hudson scrambled out of their grip and crawled away. Archer immediately went to him holding him so close to him as he sobbed. Archer covered him with his jacket and tears filled his eyes. "I-I'm h-here. I'm s -sorry."

Mason kneeled down to Hudson and cupped his face.

The guy tried to jump at River as she walked back to Brody. Callum punched his jaw and kneed him in his stomach as Miles pushed him to the ground.

"What the fuck did I tell you?! Huh?! I fucking told you! You fucked up, motherfucker!" she kicked him in his face.

She looked at Hudson making sure he was okay. The girls were crying and holding Hudson with Mason and Archer.

"R-River!" Mason yelled and she looked forward to seeing Brody jumping at her with the knife. She was tackled to the floor and they rolled on the hard ground with tiny rocks digging in their backs.

"You f-fucking bitch!" Brody yelled. She shoved him off of her and got up and backed up as he got up with the knife.

"I fucking dare you." She glared and he ran to her. She pushed him in the jaw and he grabbed her waist and threw her to the field grass. She got up and punched him in the throat and swung her leg up wrapped it around his neck and brought him to the ground squeezing her legs tightly around his neck.

Everyone followed them and people start to record. Mason watched in horror. Brody brought the knife and stabbed River's leg making her strain and scream and threw her head back.

"River! No!" Mason goes to run to her back Archer grabbed him holding so he wouldn't get hurt trying to get in the middle of it. He shook his head with a face full of fear. "He's h-hurting her!"

Brody got up from her legs with his face full of bruises. He glares and kicks her in the mouth making her groan. She rolled over and he smirked as her back looked as if she was crying.

She turned around with a psychotic smile with blood in her mouth. She spilled some blood on the grass and wiped her bleeding mouth. "I'm going to kill you. Right here. Right fucking now." she laughed with her teeth full of blood.

Brody was shitting his pants. She's a psycho.

"I-I'd like to see you try." she raised her eyebrow and nodded.

"Too bitchy you need a knife." He glared and his hand tightened around the knife. She nodded and smirked.

"You're fucking dead, Dickson." She spat. He yelled as he ran to her. She stood in place as her leg was gushing blood. She could hear Mason scream and cry. Hudson sobbed in Archer's arms. The girls yelling and the guys dealing with the two guys.

She clenched her fist and jumped up as soon as Brody came close kicking him in his jaw. He stumbled back down to the floor. She stepped over him and grabbed his shirt and punched him over and over again until her knuckles were throwing and bleeding.

He tried to get up but she kicked him down. He groaned and swung the knife that she swiftly dodged and grabbed his arm twisting his wrist throwing the knife off his hands and elbowing him in his face.

He grabbed her hair from the back making her kick her leg and hooking her foot around his ankle and kicking it knocking them down. He wasn't gonna win this fight.

Once he didn't move to fight her she dropped him to the ground. She glared at him as she slowly rolled over in pain. She looked at his hands. The hands touched Hudson. She stepped on his hand with her boot and cracking filled everyone's ears.

"I'll make sure...you never touch him...again," she said slowing in his ear before bringing her boot and kicking his behind his arm snapping it and making him scream out in agony.

Her face was numb and Mason was shocked his calm she was. He ran to her and gasped at her bleeding mouth and leg. "Oh god. We have—-"

He saw as her eyes were no longer blue. Her pupils were dilated and she was glaring bullets at Brody who was on the ground crying. The bone sticking out of his arm.

"R-River?"

She didn't think it was enough. He deserved more pain and suffering. She wasn't satisfied. She kicked his face breaking his nose. She gripped his hair not paying attention to Mason screaming for her to stop.

Her knuckles throbbing as her fist made contact with his face over and over again. She was blinded by her own rage. She toned out the world and focus on her target. Like she always did. She wasn't going to stop until he was...dead.

River yelled and screamed holding the blade tightly in her hand as she slid it across the man's body. Adrienne banged one of the guys face into her knee and used the gun hitting him across his face. Mickey held the chandler above wrapped her legs around the guy's neck and flipped backward snapping his neck.

A man yelled aiming a gun at the three. Mickey wasn't amused. She grabbed the dagger from her pocket and tossed it into the side of the man's head. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the dagger.

Mickey looked at River who was glaring down at the man as he was still breathing. "Ri-"

She grabbed the lamp and hit the man across the face. Adrienne's eyes widened as she looked at her. She was blinded. Mickey knew that. She grabbed Adrienne who tried to stop her.

River couldn't get her father's words out of her mind. His disgusting touch. She wanted to take out her rage on someone else. Mickey watched with an emotionless face as normal as Adrienne looked in concern.

Rage can be dangerous. Being blinded by it is worse. One blinded by rage is blinded by fear. Fear make ones strike first in order not to get hurt.

River was blinded. She wanted to be free and wanted peace. She was blinded by fear. Fear of being a worthless human. Good for nothing. Fear that her father's words would stick in the back of her mind slowly crawling out at her lowest.

Once the man was completely unmoving and not breathing she stood up and let out a shaky breath and tears filled her eyes. Behind the rage. And anger. Was innocent. Fear and hurt.

Three damaged girls. Never to be mended again.

"RIVER STOP!" She didn't stop. His disgusting hands touch Hudson. She wanted him dead. She raised her fist but Mason grabbed it and held it to his chest and she looked up at him. Brody sobbed and rolled to the side trying to get away from her.

"Come back to me." Mason sobbed and hugged around her neck. She realized what she'd done and she held him tightly afraid that he was going to be afraid of her.

"Everyone get back! Now! Go to class." the security yelled and grabbed grabbed roughly by her arms. The grabbed Callum and Miles who's knuckles were bleed and the two guys on the floor.

"W-Wait! She's hurt! Don't hurt her! Where are you t-taking her?!" Mason yelled trying to get River out of their grips.

They ignored him and took the three to the building. River looked back and Hudson and he saw the look of disappointment making him stomach turn. He ruined everything.

Time skip

River groaned as she sat on the nurses bed and the nurses helped her clean her cuts and ice her bruises. Mason was standing there holding her face and kissing her forehead. He would tense when the lady would make River hiss in pain or groan. She would kiss his neck and tell him she's okay.

Brody was expelled from school for rape and possession of a weapon. Also for assault. Along with the two friends. Hudson's never felt more relief and free.

River was suspended for the week.

The ladies stitched up her wound and wrapped it. He cut in really deep so they provided her with crunches. Her phone was ringing and Mason grabbed it for her and she answered it and put it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"What's his fucking name?!" Nic yelled in anger. River rolled her eyes. Of course the videos were everywhere.

"Nic—"

"Don't! What is that's fuckers name?"

River underestimated his fatherly nature. She sighed and groaned as her bruises. "Brody. Brody Dickson." Nic quickly bid his 'i love you's' before hanging up. River clicked her phone off and sighed. Mason kissed her lips and hugged around her neck softly.

"I just want you to be okay." He whimpered. River kissed his cheek and rubbed his back.

"I know, baby." She whispered sweet things in his ear as he was so concerned for her. She looked at the door and saw Hudson with Archer hoodie. His lip wobbled and tears filled his eyes.

"Baby, I'll be okay. Go get some water, okay?" He nodded and kissed her lips and walked out. He hugged Hudson tightly and then walked down the halls.

Her face fell and Hudson's heart dropped. "I-I'm sorry. I'll go." He turned to flee.

"Don't. Get in here." Hudson swallowed a lump in his throat. River swallowed down her tears. She put her arm out and Hudson sobbed immediately running into her arm. She squeezed him tightly in her arms and he dug his face in her neck.

It felt like junior year all over again. He cried 'I'm sorry' in her neck and hugged her. She kisses his head and holds him. He sobbed in her neck sorry and she clenched her jaw.

She was supposed to protect him. She promised to protect him for as long  as she lives. all of them. Now Mason. Seeing him sobbing and screaming as their disgusting hands touched him made her sick.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said. Hudson tensed.

"I-I was scared. I thought you w-wouldnt want to—i thought you would hate me." River felt her heart clenched.

"I couldn't ever ever hate you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Hudson swallowed the lump in his throat and built up the confidence before clearing his throat and tapping on the his shoulder. Levi turned and looked at Hudson with a smile. "What's up, man?"

Hudson's cheeks flushed and his looked down at his hands.

"H-Hi. Uh—I just—I wanted to tell you something." Hudson didn't have that striking confidence he has with everyone.

"You can tell me anything." Hudson felt better. He smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"I like you." The one sentence, cost him everything.

Levi's face fell in disgust. He didn't mean to lead him on. it was disgusting to him.

Hudson's smiled fell as Levi's face scrunched up. "I-"

"What the fuck?! What is wrong with you?" Hudson heart race and he felt disgusted with himself. He slowly back up and Levi's friends looked at Hudson like a fool.

Hudson's head hurt and he became dizzy. His breathing became heavy. He made a mistake. He knew he was different but didn't think people would care.

They did.

He felt one shove him to the ground and everyone laughed. "Fucking faggot. You're fucking disgusting." The words piercing through his heart. Punched after punch. Kick after kick. Everyone laughed. No one helped. They just walked past.

His eyes became heavy and he couldn't feel anymore. He excepted his fate. He couldn't take it.

Then he heard her.

"Get the fuck off him." Hudson opened his eyes as much as he could seeing the tall raven-haired girl throwing a punch to Levi's face. Hudson grunted as he turned over to his side.

His lip twitched up as he saw the girl fighting for him until all the guys were down. She chuckled at them and she looked at him making him whimper in pain. She squatted down and she grabbed his arm softly.

"You okay?" He swallowed and nodded.

"T-Thank you." She shrugged and smiled softly. "Don't thank me. These pussies should've helped you. I have a feeling i'll be fighting most of you're battles." Hudson swallowed feeling bad.

"I'm sorry." She chuckled and picked him up helping him stand. She shook her head and threw his arm around her shoulder and walked to the nurse.

"I'm River." He nodded.

"Im H-Hudson." She smirked. "Hi Hudson."

He smiled softly and she smiled as she made him happy and focus on something other than what happened.

She looked at him and she saw the look in his eyes. She thought of her baby brother as he looked up at her with an innocent face.

"If anything happens to you again, you tell me. Okay?" He nodded.

"i'll protect you." Hudson smiled. "Thank you. Lake." He giggled as her face fell and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, Sunny." She smirked as she could see his face from the corner of her eye.

"What?" She laughed opening the door to the nurse office.

Ever since that day. Hudson became another someone she vowed to protect.

Hudson helped River as she grunted holding the crunches. "Shit." Pain shot through her leg and she hissed.

Mason came back and gasped as he seen his love in pain. He ran up to her and grabbed her arms. "River!"

"Bunny. I'm fine. I have to walk sooner or later." Mason watched in worry as her leg shook.

"M-Maybe later?" Mason suggested, his voice wavered in worry. River didn't listen and gained her balance.

"Nope. Now." Her face scrunched up in pain as she put her weight on her leg. Mason was right there to catch her if she falls.

Even though he's very much smaller than her.

A soft knock made all three look up. Callum, Miles, Archer and her girls were there with a soft smile on their face. Callum held a wet paper towel to his neck over the scratch from the guy. Miles had a small bandage on his eyebrow. But other then those they were free from bruise.

Unlike the other guys.

Nala and Bondi rushed in checking on Hudson and River. "You okay?" Hudson smile with tears and nodded.

"River. Please let—let's sit. Maybe you shouldn't—"

"Nuh uh. I need to—Fuck!" She threw her head back as the throbbing pain began to rise. She stumble making everyone tense and about it jump to help her.

She snickered and everyone groaned rolling their eyes. Mason still looked in worry.

"River! You asshole." Callum rolled his eyes.

She chuckled and smiled softly. "My bad." She stood up again getting her to it and slowly start to limp out. Mason followed closely behind her asking her if she's okay. She chuckled and leaned down kissing his nose.

"Yes, bunny." He sighed and but still looked worried.

"Want to ride with us, baby?" Mason nodded. He wanted to be with her all the time. And now more than every. He quickly texted his mom and went to walk her to the car.

River goes to the driver seat but Callum flicks her forehead making her wince. "ow."

"Yea, no. You're not driving." He got into the driver seat and she rolled her eyes opening the back door for Mason with a light stumble. He got in and she leaned on her good leg and put the crunches on the seat and slowly sat down.

"Alright now to get the mini satan." Mason giggled and leaned his head on River's shoulder and she let her other arm hang out the window. She put her hand on his thigh making him blush and put his hand onto of her slightly clenching his thighs.

They drove to the school to pick up Enzo. They parked outside in the front waiting for the class to get out.

Enzo smiled playing with his friends at free time. He looked to see Aurora drawing on her notebook she brings everywhere. He stared at her with heart eyes and suddenly fell a striking pain on the side of his face. He groaned and looked to see James laughing. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows as her hand dropped her pencil.

"Oops. My bad, Bailey. I didn't see you there." James laughed making Aurora stand up and stand infront of him. She was a whole head taller than him. She gave him a scary look before helping Enzo up.

"Guys look. Enzo need help from a girl." Everyone of his friends laughed making Enzo look down. He didn't want to look weak in front of Aurora.

"Enzo's girlfriend." They teased making Enzo glare.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's nothing to me." Enzo took his hand away from Aurora's grasp making her face fall but quickly hardened again having her step-dad's words in her head.

Don't be a weak ass little bitch.

She backed up and glared at Enzo but turned her head towards the clear child mistake. "What are you looking for, freak?"

"Oh i know. Her dad." Aurora clenched her jaw.

He thinks he's funny.

She threw her fist making contact with James' face making him scream. The two goons start to hit and scratch her while she was gripping James' shirt. James grabbed the building block and hitting her in the face. Enzo's jaw clenched as he saw the kids hurting her.

"Get off of her!" He punched the kid in the face and kick the other in the nuts shoving him over. He grabbed Hames and tackled him to the ground. "Don't touch her again!" James crawled away crying and Enzo looked at Aurora.

"Oh. Oh no. Aurora—" He grabbed her arm like he always does but she shoved him and glared him. She held her bleeding cheek and tears in her eyes.

"Go away." Enzo looked at her with his bottom lip wobbling. He shook his head. "N-No. I'm not leaving you."

She glared. She was tired of people lying to her.

"I'm nothing you you. Remember? I thought you were my friend. You like everyone else." She looked at her hand that was filled of blood and all the teacher came and quickly took them to the nurses.

Aurora glared looking infront of her at the space. Enzo looked at her in worry. He sat at the principal office waiting for River.

He made a big mistake.

River was sitting in the car looking worried as she waited for Enzo. Her phone rung making her answer. The principal's voice filled her ear and she glared, her hand gripping the phone. "He what?"

River sent Callum and Nala in to get Enzo. They walked in seeing Enzo sitting down looking at the girl with a bandage on her cheek. The principal smiled at the two. "Hi. Who are you?"

"Aunt and Uncle." Callum said calmly and sat down as the principal explained what happened. Enzo's leg shook and he kept glancing at Aurora.

"Thanks Ms.—" Callum grabbed the name tagged and squinted his eyes. "Bubbles?" She nodded with a smile and he smiled awkwardly.

"You're welcome. Have a good day." Nala grabbed Enzo's backpack and started to walk.

"Wait." They stopped.

"What's up?" Callum asked. He saw Enzo glance at Aurora. He nodded and Enzo went to Aurora. He picked at his fingers and cleared his throat.

"A-Are you okay?" Aurora stayed silent. "I-I'm sorry. You're not nothing to me i promise. I was just mad. A-And I didn't want you to think i was weak." He said truthfully making her face soften. She nodded.

"A-Are we okay?" Enzo asked nervously, subconsciously playing with fingers. She just let him. She opens her mouth to answer but James came out holding an ice pack to his head.

"Hi, Aurora. Sorry for what I said. Forgive me." Then...

He pecked her lips making her pulled back and freeze in shock.

"Oh shit." Callum said with his eyes widened.

Enzo felt his stomach bubble up. That was his kiss that he took from her. He was suppose to kiss her. Not him.

He's Dead.

"You shithead!" Enzo goes to bounce at him it Callum grabbed him and started to leave smiling at the janitors. Enzo screamed and kicked throwing his head back. He was furious. That shithead took a kiss from his girl. "I'm going...to fucking kill him!" He tried to pry Callum's big arms off of him.

He walked to the car and threw Enzo in the back seat on top of Mason. "Hi." Mason smiled but Enzo goes to get out the car. But Nala grabs his shirt.

"He kissed her. My girl!" He said with his voice full of anger.

"You'll get him tomorrow." Callum rolled his eyes. Enzo huffed and sat down letting Mason put his seatbelt on. Enzo looked up at River who was glaring infront of her. Enzo swallowed and looked at the crunches.

"River?"

"You fought?" River said. Enzo looked down ashamed.

"He was messing with us. He hurt her and kept messing with me." River sighed.

"Are you mad at me?" River chuckled softly and looked down at him. She ran her hand through his hair and cupped his cheek.

"No. I'm never mad at you, E." He smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt hopping on her lap making pain strike through her legs. She held her groan in and held him.

"Can we get ice cream?"

"Yes!" Everyone in the car shouted.

A/N: Hi my darlings.

i know it started off dark but i added some Enzo and Aurora in there 🤭

skdjfhebeh i love them

also we finally know why Sunny has been so paranoid lately

we love hudson 😞💟

anyways i love you all hope you enjoyed this chapter

see you next chapter 🥰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

240K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
888K 21.2K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
111K 3.9K 56
Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple. The three perfect words to describe my...