by the water

Da pizzahire

• a short story • he was a boy i met when i went to the beach, perhaps when i knew that i belonged nowhere el... Altro

• 01
• 02
• 03
• 04
• 05
• 06
• 07
• of eternity

• of beginnings

66 11 3
Da pizzahire

raindrops. sand. waves. my insecurities. all blending into one and carried away by the wind into nothingness. but they didn't melt away my tears.

even then, i knew that this was a day i was going to remember, but for a different reason entirely. i stared motionless at the waves sweeping over my feet and there was only one name in my head : daniel williams.

i remembered that at the exact moment that name came to my mind, you came and flopped down beside me on the sand.

i looked away. because you were not daniel. daniel, who was the root of all the insanity in my life and yet, the reason why it's beautiful and worth living for. now that daniel left, i was yet to find another reason.

you waved a hand in front of me.

"hello?" you asked. "did you not see me or are you just plain rude?" you almost shouted because you thought i had hearing problems.

either that, or you wanted to fight the sound of the rain pouring down on us. whatever it was, i couldn't care less.

"so you are rude," you said. "and crazy, to be sitting out here in a weather like this."

"leave," i whispered, the first word i've said in two days.

"what?" you asked. "your name is liv? what's your full name?"

even until today, i never found out if you really thought i was introducing myself, or you simply wanted to prompt me to talk.

if it was the latter, you succeeded. five words, a least.

"i said, leave. me. alone."

i thought that would be the end of it. but it wasn't, of course.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
Fate Da v xxxiri v

Storie brevi

22.1K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
468K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞