Home home | MCYT 3

By awstenwastaken

sue me includes: dream sapnap george karl wilbur fundy quackity jschlatt ted niki techno punz purpled tomm... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10 & 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
AN
68
69

6

628 7 1
By awstenwastaken

{when you realized you were falling for them.}

{dream}
- you two went to a summer carnival, filled with games, rides, and a crap ton of unhealthy foods. you guys had been there for hours, you two had already ridden all the rides multiple times and were now playing the games.
- there was a certain stuffed animal that you really wanted, so dream (already being head over heels for you) decided to win it for you.
- the gesture made your heart melt and made you realize you were falling for him.

{george}
- you had been going through a tough time at work and george knew and wanted to help make you feel better, because you always made him feel better.
- you had come home from work completely exhausted, once you had showered and started to unwind, that was until george texted you to open your door.
- once you did, you were met with the sight of george holding a bag of food from your favorite restaurant and a bunch of terrible 2000s movies. it was in that moment, that your feelings came barreling down like a high speed train.

{sapnap}
- you, dream, george, sapnap, and karl were all streaming. fans noticed that you weren't laughing/smiling like you normally did at the others, unless it was sapnap.
- fans started to call you out on pretty much everyone's streams asking things like: 'is y/u/n ok?', 'i think n/n might like sap', 'ship name', etc. you cleared the air and just said you were tired.
- but in reality you were slowly realizing your feelings for sapnap.

{karl}
- you weren't the biggest fan of physical touch, which is something karl loves. but he was understanding and tried not to overbear you with physical touch. however, it was slowly growing in you, specifically physical touch from karl.
- the two of you were currently having a movie night, binging every single nicholas cage movie, and karl was starting to fall asleep.
- he rested his head on your shoulder and fell asleep, you immediately melted into his embrace and wrapped an arm around him as you began processing your feelings for karl.

{wilbur}
- wilbur invited you to go to disney with tommy, phil, kristin, and himself. and of course you said yes. wilbur had an idea that he thought would make tommy's video more entertaining; 'proposing to you'.
- he ran the idea by you, making sure you were comfortable with it and of course you said sure. (we're just gonna pretend he has one of those rings you get out of a gumball machine.) the bit went perfectly.
- but you couldn't help but wish it was real, so you asked if you and kristin could have a quick chat about how wilbur made you feel, that's when you started developing a stronger crush on wilbur.

{fundy}
- you, fundy, and a few of his mutual friends were all hanging out. one of his friends was getting a little too close to fundy for your liking.
- throughout the whole hang out you had this sharp pang in the pit of stomach yet didn't know why. you excused yourself from the hang out, saying you weren't feeling that well.
- once you were back at your apartment you immediately called your mom and explained how you felt. your mom (hehe) chuckled and told you that you were jealous because you had a crush on fundy.

{quackity}
- you and quackity were hanging out at your place and were incredibly bored. that's when quackity came up the idea to make a playlist for each other.
- you didn't realize it but all the songs you had pick were love songs and songs the two of you listened to together.
- upon reviewing the playlist you made, you realized you were falling for quackity.

{jschlatt}
- the two of you decided to go on a late night adventure/road trip. you guys loaded up your car with an insane amount of snacks, filled up your car with gas, got the jams going, and started on the adventure.
- jschlatt suggested switching after four hours of driving, so you could get some sleep. schlatt ended up falling asleep about two hours later.
- eventually, the four hours were up and it was time for schlatt to drive. however, you couldn't bring yourself to wake him, seeing him look so peaceful made your heart grow ten times bigger.

{ted}
- you, ted, the lunch club, and a bunch of other youtubers/twitch streamers were hanging out at a party, when someone suggested playing spin the bottle. {it's giving middle school energy}
- it was eventually ted's turn to spin, it landed on a youtuber you weren't really that close with or knew much about. rules are rules, so ted went over to give her a kiss, before smiling at her and going back to his spot on the floor.
- there was a foreign feeling in the pit of your stomach, also known as jealousy, you realized you were falling for teddy boy.

{niki}
- you and niki were close, that was obvious to anyone and everyone. so close that fans, friends, family, hell even strangers thought the two of you were a couple.
- at first you didn't think much of it until you had to fly back to germany for due to a family member getting married. you were going to be gone for a week, so you could attend the wedding as well see your family and friends that lived in germany.
- while you were there you felt like part of your heart was missing, that part being niki. you realized that you fallen hard for niki.

{techno}
- the two of you decided to buy a bunch of random snacks, trashy 80w movies, and have a binge party. but you got caught up at work, meaning you wouldn't be able to help pick out the snacks and movies.
- so techno offered to do it himself, saying he's see you at his place once you got off. once you got off work, you headed to techno's place. he greeted you with a hug and then showed you the movies/snacks he got before going to set up for the movie night.
- you realized he picked out all your favorites, you then remembered that he remembered all the small things about you, making all your feelings for him hit you like a bus.

{punz}
- you, punz, foolish, karl, nolan and sapnap were all hanging out. everyone had partnered up (karl, nolan, and sap & punz and foolish) and were in their own little world, except you, you felt a little out of place.
- you excused yourself to the kitchen but no one acknowledged it, or so you thought. you were fixing a glass of water when punz walked in to make sure you were okay. after explaining how you felt, punz apologized and walked back to the living room with you and included you in the conversation.
- you realized how important punz made you feel and your feelings crashed down like a piano on a cartoon character.

{purpled}
- your birthday was coming up so, purpled took it upon himself to throw you a surprise party and surprise you with all your friends. purpled was busy all day on your birthday, so you didn't get to hang out with him or talk to him.
- you sadly had to work on your birthday and once your shift ended you went straight home, slightly bummed. once you opened you front door, you were met with all of your friends and family yelling 'surprise!' it was then revealed that it was all purple's idea.
- seeing him take the time out of his day to plan a huge surprise party for you made your heart flutter and a crush on purpled.

{tommy}
- when tommy went to new york, you were a mess. you left lost without your best friend but tried to stay strong and talk to him as much as you could. one day, you decided to film a challenge with wilbur.
- after a whole day of filming and being stupid, you and wilbur were having a conversation and tommy was mentioned. you went on about how much you missed and hoped he was having fun/staying safe, to which wilbur replied 'why do you care?'
- you mouth acted before you could process what you were saying, which resulted in you responding, 'because i like-like him.' something about saying it out loud to another person made the realization set in.

{tubbo}
- you, tubbo, tommy, wilbur, and phil were hanging out and talking after a jackbox stream. wilbur asked tubbo about the person he was telling him about a couple days ago.
- tubbo replied with 'oh them? they're doing really well, we're supposed to hang out again in a couple day.' there was a ping of jealousy for two reasons; 1) he didn't tell you he had a crush on someone. 2) you realized a little too late that you had a crush on tubbo.
- you told the others that you had to go and finish some homework and left the call, but in reality you were jealous. but what you didn't know was that tubbo was talking about you.

{ranboo}
- you and ranboo decided to try out for your school's yearly play. you two were casted, you as the main character and ranboo as the love interest.
- during the play, your characters had a confession seen. you were perfectly fine with it because it was acting with your best friend. however when it was time to confess, seeing ranboo act like they were in love with you felt so real to you.
- it wasn't until after the play that you realized you were starting to fall for him, you just wished it wasn't an act (or so you thought)

{aimsey}
- you fell for her the minute you saw her.

{billzo}
- you fell for him the second you saw him.

{I know, I know, billzo and aimsey's are boring, it's nothing to do with the creators at all. I genuinely cannot think of anything else. I have been writing this chapter for two days and I ran out of ideas for them. And to be completely honest with you, this chapter itself is almost 2000 words long. I'm going to try and start making chapters a little shorter just to save me time, if at some point, I do come up with an idea for aimsey and billzo's I will definitely update this chapter.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 891 66
𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 '𝐴𝑐𝑒' ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠...
134K 1.7K 23
"I would be a fool to fall for you" a collection on mcyt oneshots
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
43K 606 16
All information in first part