Carolina- OUTER BANKS

Od EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... Více

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 49

12 1 0
Od EGvamp24

I sat up all night thinking about my siblings and a bit about Rafe, I heard a plane and I frowned I looked up at the sky trying to find it and I saw it was a sea plane.

"Pope... Pope wake up!" I muttered then shook him awake "There's a plane." I smiled and he looked up and smiled.

"Guys, wake up there's a plane! Wake up!"

He grabbed his lighter and went to the fire pit on top of the cliffs to signal the plane. "Guys, get up!" I yelled and Cleo followed Pope to help "JJ, Kie get up!" I shook him awake and he frowned.

I ran to the shore and started waving my hands.

"Hey!!!! Help us! Hey!!" Me and John B yelled hoping they'd see us and the smoke cloud to get us off this island.

"We're here! Over here!"

I saw Kiara and JJ looking at each other, i frowned at there expressions, it's like they didn't want to be saved. I went back to the plane and began yelling and jumping up and down.

"Please help us!!!!"

We thought they weren't going to see us but they turned around "They see us! We're getting out of here!" I yelled and hugged JJ and as we pulled apart it looked like he was disappointed.

"JJ, I can finally get my siblings back!" I cheered trying to get some kind of reaction out of him but he just gave me a fake smile and nodded "Yeah, it's great." He said and I nodded then turned to John B "We're saved." I told him and he smiled "We are!" He pulled me in a big hug.

The plane landed in the pond and the door opened to the plane "Hello, hello." "Hey there." A man came out of the plane and Cleo screamed for joy. "Yeah!" "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Hey! We're getting out of here. We're finally getting out of here." Pope shouted and hugged me tightly.

"Well, what do we got here?" "Uh... You know, just some castaways." John B said and I chuckled. "Well, I'll cross that off the grocery list... Uh, hang on. I got just the thing for y'all. Just one second." The guy said and went inside his plane to get something.

"Hey, no. Look at this guy!" I heard John B and turned to see Sarah was looking unsure. "Two things you need on a deserted island." The man told us and came out with a bottle of alcohol and a small red bag "First aid and rum! Incoming!" He yelled and threw the items to me and Pope but the bottle missed my hands and fell right beside Sarah.

"So what's the story? You guys sank a boat?" He said and i frowned "Jumped off one... Her dad's." John B said and me and Sarah both looked at him like he was crazy.

"In-laws, man. They're tough. Well, have no fear. Jimmy's here. I got you." He said and I nodded "Well, all hail Jimmy, guys! Let's go." Cleo yelled and she stepped up and Pope followed "Welcome aboard the Flying Fish. I'm Jimmy Portis. I'll be your captain today. Is this all? Seven of you?" He asked and John B nodded "Uh, yeah. That too heavy?" He asked.

"Nah. Uh, technically maybe, but I think old Fish here'll probably be okay. We could always throw somebody overboard, right?" Jimmy said and I raised an eyebrow as he joked then I looked at John B.

I looked back at the island and I saw Taylor back on the beach. "Liv?" "I'm coming." I muttered.

I sat in the front while the others sat in the back "So what were you doing all the way out here?" "I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. I was spotting fish." Jimmy told us and I nodded "What were you spotting?" "You know, the usual. Wahoo." Jimmy said and I frowned looking back at JJ. "I'd hang on to something. Gets a little spicy on takeoff." He said and we all grabbed on to something while we took off.

I looked back at the others to see they were talking and i frowned, they must be talking about Jimmy because Wahoo don't run in September. JJ tapped my shoulder and I leaned back without Jimmy noticing.

"Distract him." JJ whispered in my ear and I cleared my throat "Hey Jimmy? How long have you had this bird?" I asked and I noticed JJ was going through his bag "Oh, about ten years now." He told me and John B cleared his throat "How long you been flying?" He asked helping me out and he chuckled "I've been flying all my life."

"Who's that beautiful lady?" "That there? That's Stacey."

I smiled and nodded "How Sweet! Uh, who's that? That your sister?" I asked and he shook his head "No, she's just this girl I met in Saint Lucia. You ever been there?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah, my dad took me and my family there when I was younger." I told him and soon Jimmy turned his head to see JJ going through his bag.

"Hey, man! What the hell are you doing?" Jimmy yelled and the plane took a dive and we all screamed "Who are you really?" JJ shouted and I tried to get him off JJ. "Fly the plane!" "It's my book. Give it back." Jimmy yelled and looked in front to see we were going to crash "Please fly the plane. Please fly the plane." Pope kept on saying and Jimmy noticed and he grabbed the joystick and tried straightening out the plane.

The controls kept on beeping and my eyes widened as the view of an island came in clear "Come on. Come on, Fish. Come on, Fish." The plane kept shaking and I held on for my life.

The plane took a nose dive into the water and I hit my head on the dash of the plane as we landed and I could feel the water rushing in fast, my foot was stuck and I groaned in pain.

"Guys. Guys." "Is everybody good?"

"JJ! Wake up, man. We gotta get out. We gotta get out of here." I heard and I tried to pull on my foot "Guys! Guys I'm stuck!" "We gotta get out before it sinks." JJ yelled and i turned to see the others going out the back.

"Kiara! Help! I- I can't get out! I'm stuck!" I yelled and she climbed over and helped pull my foot.

"Kie, Liv, let's go." "We're coming. Go!" Kiara yelled as I got my foot free "Guys, get out before it sinks!" We heard, I looked at Portis and I frowned "Help me, we can't just leave him!" I yelled as I was climbing on top of the seat to grab Jimmy and Kiara helped me grab him.

I opened the side door and we pulled him out "Portis, wake up! Wake up!" We pulled him to shore and some people came to help us. "Thank you!" "You lied to us. Who are you?" Kiara questioned and he groaned as we saw guys on ATV's come rushing by "Oh god. You two should get out of here." He told us and I frowned.

"Shit. Liv, let's go!" Kiara pulled me into the mainland and we tried to hide from the guards on the ATV's. "Kiara, what are we going to do?" I whispered and she pulled me under a boat.

One guard was searching the boats and saw us, Kiara kicked him and then started running. I followed her but One guy grabbed me from behind and I screamed "Kiara!" "Liv! Let her go!" Kiara yelled as they pulled me into the back of a Jeep and pulled Kiara to a truck.

"Kiara!" I yelled banging on the window, I sat back and I saw Nathan.

"What the hell is this?"

"Olivia... it's nice to see you again."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Nathan looked different, clothed in a nice suit and cleaned up. "Was this all you? Trying to find us, a rescue mission?" I questioned and he chuckled "Not all of it... but we were looking for you and your friends. My friend who I said was higher than Ward, he believes you guys have something he needs to get to something way bigger than the cross." Nathan told me and I frowned.

Kiara

"We lost the others, we'll keep searching." I over heard from their walkies and Portis came over to me "We saved your life." "I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm gonna try to help you two, okay? I swear, I didn't know it was gonna be like this. Look, if you don't fight, if you just do what they say, these guys prob... probably won't hurt you and your friend. But they want your friend more..." "What did Ward promise you?" I asked and Portis frowned.

"Who?"

I looked at the Jeep they put Olivia in and then back to Portis "Just, take my advice, do what they say. Good luck." He said then a guard climbed into the truck.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I saw them put Olivia in a Jeep and Kiara in the back of a truck "Damn it! What are we... what are we gonna do? Go after her, right?" I asked and John B frowned "What... what can we do?" "Where are they taking Olivia? And Kie?" Sarah asked and Cleo sighed. "They're all right there. They're looking this way. We gotta go." She said and I shook my head.

"We gotta go, JJ." "JJ, come on. We can't save her if we get caught." Sarah told me and I sighed then we swam away from the docks.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

351K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
721 24 7
in which dani and jj come from two very different social classes and dani so happens to be related to the biggest asshole living on the outer bank...
4.8K 235 11
❝ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue ❞ The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...
6.9K 212 12
୨⎯ "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿�...