The Dark Heir - Nyx

Od smplymxlfoy

Theia believed Nyx would come for her, Nyx believed Theia abandoned him. When it's time for Zenova, Nyx's co... Více

1. Theia.
2. Nyx
3. Theia.
4. Theia.
5. Nyx.
6. Theia.
7. Nyx.
8. Theia.
9. Nyx.
10. Theia.
11. Nyx.
12. Theia.
13. Nyx.
14. Theia.
15. Nyx.
16. Theia.
17. Nyx.
18. Theia
19. Nyx.
20. Theia.
21. Theia
22. Nyx
23. Theia
24. Nyx
25. Theia.
26. Theia.
27. Nyx
28. Theia.
29. Theia.
30. Nyx
31. Theia.
32. Theia
33. Nyx
34. Theia
35. Nyx
36. Nyx
37. Theia
38. Theia
39. Nyx.
40. Theia
41. Theia.
42. Nyx
43. Theia
44. Nyx.
45. Theia
46. Theia
47. Nyx
48. Theia
49. Theia
50. Nyx
51. Theia
52. Nyx
53. Theia
54. Theia
55. Nyx
56. Theia
57. Theia
58. Nyx
59. Theia
60. Theia
61. Nyx
62. Theia
63. Theia
65. Theia
66. Nyx
67. Theia
ANNOUNCEMENT

64. Nyx

706 25 0
Od smplymxlfoy

"I trust that you'll do it right," Nyx said softly, brushing the back of his hand over Feyre's jaw. His mother smiled up at him before turning her attention back to the canvases she had laid out. She had gone to the temple in the mountain to carve out a background for the painting she planned. Graphite marks covered the two canvases, giving options for the couple. Feyre was almost more excited about the aspect of Theia becoming his wife than he was.

His anticipation had him pacing the estate nearly all day. He didn't know what to do with himself without his bride. She'd gone out for the day with Zenova, but they still hadn't returned. The sky was turning to the violet hue of dusk and his bed remained empty. He'd challenged his father and uncle to sparring, traded books with his aunt Nesta, and ate to his heart's content in the kitchens. Now he stood behind his mother in her studio, watching as she marked the different parts of the cavernous temple on both canvases.

His eyes lifted to the painting Feyre and Theia had worked together on. It hung alongside the far wall, the oil paints still drying. They'd captured him perfectly, to the point it almost unnerved him to look at it. Nyx didn't look at himself often, and when he did, he was used to the hollowed out male with stale whiskey on his breath and the marks of a stranger on his skin. He didn't see himself enough to feel familiar with the joy in his eyes or the smile on his lips.

"I think your wife is home," Feyre murmured, glancing up at Nyx. He shot her a quick grin, pressed a kiss to her hair, and rushed out of the room. He wanted so desperately to see Theia, hold her or kiss her, it didn't matter. The moment he turned the corner, Zenova was bolting back out the door with a bag swung over her shoulder- no doubt heading home to her parents. Nyx rolled his eyes at his younger cousin. Turning at the sound of his footsteps, Theia's eyes lightened.

Fuck, he loved the way she looked at him. Her doe eyes blinked up at him, a shy smile spreading on her lips. His fingers twitched with the need to touch her. Nyx's eyes fell to the mound of fabric slung over her arm, his brows furrowing.

"What did you buy?" He hadn't sent her out with money, which he stupidly realized hours after she had gone. A small flush ran over her tan cheeks as she glanced down at the fabric.

"A few dresses, maybe more."

Nyx's brow rose, but he didn't question her. Instead, Theia took his hand and tugged for him to follow her. He held no argument as he followed her, curious about the devious look in her eyes. She led him up the stairs, pausing on the landing to pull him in for a kiss. Nyx can't help but smile into the kiss, feeling the light fluttering sensation in his chest.

"What are you up to?" He asked against her lips. Theia just grinned, pulling away and tugging him along again. Nyx followed in silence as he soaked in the soft sounds of her giggles. Her excitement was contagious and every nerve thrummed with curiosity.

He expected her lips against his as they slipped into their bedroom. Instead, Theia dropped his hand and went to the small desk beside the wardrobe. She turned, offering a shy smile as she glanced between Nyx and the bed. His brows furrowed with a confused grin as he followed her silent orders and sat himself on the edge of the bed. Warmth lit within his body as he watched her fingers brush the straps of her dress from her shoulders.

"It seems you had a good day," Nyx murmured softly, watching intently as the fabric pooled at her feet. Theia just smiled as she bit her bottom lip, snatching one of the gowns from the pile she had brought in. She stepped into it and pulled it up her body. A growl of approval left Nyx as he watched the fabric catch on her thick hips and rear, making his bride struggle to pull it over her body.

It fit her well once it was on. A pretty lilac color stark against her tanned skin. It fell to her ankles, swaying softly as she adjusted the short sleeves. With a wide grin, Theia met his gaze and spun, showing him the dress.

"Very pretty," Nyx cooed, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. He grinned at the faint pink of her cheeks. Theia stripped from that gown and pulled on the next; a form-fitted green dress with long sleeves and a low neckline. He groaned when she spun, enjoying the way her body seemed to be accentuated by the gown.

"Stunning," he murmured, catching her eye. Theia batted her lashes with a shy smile and begun undressing again. She had tried on four dresses until she eventually pulled on the last one. It didn't take long for Nyx to be straining against his pants, his breathing heavy and his eyes feeling too heavy. Theia walked forward, her hips swaying beneath the flowing blue fabric.

"Do you know what else I bought today?" She asked softly, small hand running up his beard and tilting his face to hers.

"What did you buy?" Nyx rasped, already feeling the pulses of pleasure just from her touch. Theia grinned and Nyx was sure he'd come undone right then.

"My gown for the wedding ceremony," she whispered, leaning in. Nyx bit back a groan.

"Gods, I bet you look so fucking breathtaking in it," he murmured.

"It's being tailored, the seamstress wasn't fond of the unknown date but we talked her into it."

Nyx fought against her hold and leaned forward, capturing her lips with his. Theia sighed into the kiss, climbing onto his lap.

"How did you pay for all of these?" Nyx rushed, kissing her again before he could feel the absence of her mouth. Theia smiled into the kiss, her tongue stroking his bottom lip before leaning back.

"Zen told me to charge it to the House of Wind and that she would tell Cassian the charge Rhys or you should pay. I didn't like that at first, but I figured I'd find a way to pay for it myself."

"Mm, and how do you plan to do that?" Nyx asked, sucking in a sharp breath when she dipped her head down and kissed his jaw.

"I have an idea," Theia murmured against his skin, nipping at his neck when his head fell back. A strained groan left him when she rolled her hips.

"Fuck, I love this idea."

Theia giggled, the sound light and breathtaking. Her hands pressed against his chest, forcing him to lay back. Nyx's hands went to her knees on either side of him, shoving up the skirt of her gown to grasp at her hips. Theia rolled against him again and the pressure of her against the strain in his pants had Nyx clenching his jaw. Unable to stop himself, his fingers found the delicate fabric over her core and tugged, tearing it from her. Theia let out a gasp, her hands splayed across his chest.

"Come here," he growled, mouth watering at the thought of her taste. Her cheeks were red, swollen lips parted.

"Your wings-."

"I don't fucking care. Get on my face, Theia," he ordered. She squeaked at the way his hands gripped her rear, kneading the plump flesh. With a shaky breath, Theia climbed up his body. A flash of discomfort hit him as she kneeled on his wings, but it was easily forgotten when her core hovered over his face. The skirt of her gown fell over him, locking Nyx in a darkness filled with the scent of her arousal and the heat radiating from her. He cursed under his breath before tugging her down.

Utter bliss filled Nyx the moment he tasted her. His tongue ran up her core, teasing the bud of nerves. He loved the way her thighs tightened around him and an uneven moan left her. She was already soaked, the taste of it making his eyes squeeze closed and focus on not coming undone in his pants.

"Nyx," Theia cooed, her fingers finding their way into his hair. Nyx's hands went to her rear again, squeezing and drawing her closer. Little moans and gasps left Theia at each thrust of his tongue and bite on her nerves. He felt her shift, a hand leaving his hair and splaying across his thigh. He moaned in approval, gaining more access.

"Good girl," Nyx growled, sucking the bud between his teeth and flicking his tongue. Her hips jerked and her nails digging into the fabric of his pants. Her moans turned to gasps, her thighs trembling and hips bucking uncontrollably. When his tongue pushed into her again, he felt the muscles spasming. Her hips rolled continuously, riding his tongue like her life depended on it.

"Nyx- I can't-."

Words didn't come easily. He moaned at how she sounded, how she tasted. Her body shook with another ragged moan as she came undone. Nyx's nails dug into her flesh as he held her down on his mouth. Broken cries floated into the room as he lapped up her arousal, her thighs straining around his head and her hips bucking.

"Fuck, you always taste so good, Theia. Always doing so good for me," Nyx cooed, urging her backwards. She practically scrambled back to his hips, the fabric of her skirt slipping over his face. The sight of her was something he'd never get tired of seeing. Her face was flushed and her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths.

Theia gave him no time to indulge. Her hands dropping to his pants as she leaned down to kiss him. Her tongue stroked his like she was desperate to taste herself. Her fingers fumbled to get him free from his pants, but when he sprung free, she was on him.

"Such a pretty girl," Nyx cooed, voice strained as Theia gathered her skirt and brought herself over his length. He sucked in a breath at the feeling of her gripping him at the base, stroking his head through her wetness.

They both let out a cry as Theia sunk onto him. She didn't ease herself down, she dropped onto him in a way that had Nyx throwing his head back. The sensation of her squeezing him, wet and soft, had him feeling drunk with lust. How she took him so quickly, he couldn't understand. Her hips rolled, walls fluttering around his cock as the aftershocks of her last orgasm still shook her.

"You feel so fucking good around me," Nyx moaned, thrusting up. Theia let out a strangled cry, her head dropping down as though in defeat. Unable to lose that connection, Nyx sat up. Every muscle in his abdomen and back strained as he took her face into one hand and brought her mouth to his. The kiss was sloppy; more so a battle between tongue and teeth as he thrust into her.

"I'm already there, Nyx," Theia practically sobbed. He could feel the way she pulsed around him, urging him to come with her. Nyx dropped back down, taking her hips into his hands and taking all control. Theia had no chance to meet his thrusts like before, all she could do was sit there and take it. He slammed her down onto him with ruthless thrusts, his jaw set tight to keep himself from screaming her name into the evening sky.

Pressure built like never before. When Theia cried out his name, her nails scraping his throat as she came, Nyx couldn't hold back. His head fell back with a guttural moan as he filled her, thrusts slowing to ride them both through it. Theia trembled above him, milking everything as her walls pulsated. Both sweat slick and panting, Theia collapsed onto him. She pressed a lazy kiss to his lips, hips lifting to pull him out of her. His hands clamped down onto her, keeping her in place.

"I'm not pulling out of you. As much as I love to see myself dripping down your thighs, I want every fucking chance I could have to see you carry my child."

Theia's head lifted, cheeks turning somehow more red as a smile stretched over her lips. Her mouth dropped onto his in a deep kiss that promised Nyx just how badly she wanted that, too.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

121K 3.8K 46
Completed. AzrielxFemale OC - Slow Burn, Fluff, Smut, Soft Az. Lots of Action/Story/Other character involvement. "Coming back is like swimming up to...
102K 2.8K 87
A COURT OF PAIN AND SORROW (A Acotar fanfic by Sarah J. Maas.) Two hundred years after ACOSF. A new generation of heirs have been born. Of Night. O...
100K 3.4K 49
The magic of Prythian is fading, and with it everything that Zaria loves. As daughter of Tamlin, High Lord of the Spring Court, her father's reputati...
134K 5K 54
Adria Archeron only had one goal in life. Survive. The Archeron reputation disintegrated right before her eyes. Over night her family's wealth and r...