KATHPUTLI

By bl_diaries

"You said, if someone shows up when you need them, you call that destiny... I need you." "Did you came when... More

Author's note 🆘
Characters
Other characters
Prologue
1. New life
2. don't wanna go back
3. Came back
4. Met again
5. Psycho and monster
6. Dynamics of hospital
7. Something is wrong
8. Party Rockin'
9. True love?
10. I need you
11. Panick attack
12. Failed surgery
13. Broken friendship
14. Lunch box
Note
15. Craved for love
16. Dark is my home
17. Dhruv jadeja
18. persuading the witness Part-1
18. Persuading the witness Part-2
19. Aakash and Ray
20. Friends
21. Numb
22. Family
23. Survivor
24. Stay with me
25. Kathputli The finale

25. Kathputli part: 1

442 47 39
By bl_diaries

Anyone can see that this is love
If we're together all day we'll get bored
But if I turn around, it's all you
I guess it's love, maybe

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

The family waited tensed. Alok was the most worried, he had think of aakash as his own son. They had made a beautiful bolding within this year and ray was his son already. He closed his eyes but opened them, the only thing he could see was Aakash's face. He sighed and went from there, maybe work will distract him for a while and he couldn't put off his job.

Karan sat there tensed, he was worried for ray. Ray is the less troublesome kid in their house. Though he is mischievous too but he know when to show it and when to not. Situations had made him act like one, ray always act mature that they sometimes forget that he is also same age as Roshan. It had six years he didn't saw his brother smiling cheerfully but when aakash entered in their life, his child was more lively and happy. Thanks to their love he could see that 16 years old ray.

And as for aakash, he always had a soft spot for that boy. For some reason the boy always managed to pull his heartstrings.

Karan sighed and looked at his wife, she was the most devastated one. Roshan was crying hugging her but for some reason he was not able to console them.. ray was his child and that child was getting treated giving no sign of getting well. He just prayed that the both boys will be okay and wake up early without giving them any heartattack.

He took a deep breathe and hugged his wife who sobbed hardly, she was getting scared. The iron was so big that it scared her. Karan caressed her back" sab theek ho jayega Priya. Wo humara baccha hai, he know how to fight."

Priya shook her head" kaisa karega karan. He is also a child. Kitne hi saal ka hai. Abhi abhi to 22 ka huya tha, he can't live with that major injury at such age. Uski haalat dekhi thi aapne... Khun me lat pat."

Karan cut him off immediately" Rosh dar raha hai Priya. Pull yourself together and console your child. Your family needs you. Hm?"

Priya looked at roshan who was crying and wiped her tears, her child needed her most, she hugged him and consoled him, she should've been careful before saying anything infront of him. Kunal bought them cup of coffee and handed it to his bhabhi, who held it and made Roshan drink some. He baldy needed it.

A nurse hurriedly came out of the OR and they didn't knew for whom she was there, so they all went to her. The nurse tensed" aakash ke guardians kaha hai?"

Sagar immediately came forward, the nurse immediately asked" hume AB negative blood group chahiye hoga. He is losing blood."

Shanti came between them" I have the same blood group."

The nurse nodded and was about to take her but shanti asked her" but he was not bleeding earlier. Why do you."

Sagar looked up startled, she was right. Aakash had no stain of blood on him, the nurse sighed" we didn't knew but he had internal bleeding."

They all gasped, the nurse took her inside, she didn't dared to say the full sentence. It will make them more tensed, the doctor was stitching the internal area but the thread just broke and blood started to ooze out. In the process he had lose so much blood.

Akansha staggered and priya immediately held her. She could understand her turmoil, she made her sit and consoled her...

Karan looked at sagar, he was looking vulnerable. He sighed and hugged him. Sagar looked up startle but for some reason he wasn't able to resist the comfort. He tried to seperate but his heart didn't let him, he relaxed in his arms. Karan saw he was trying hard to not cry.

He cupped his face" let it out sagar. Aakash will not like to see you like this. Cry it out and meet your brother with a smile. Hmm?"

That was enough for him, those comforting words did a magic to sagar and he broke down in tears. His voice was so gentle that he couldn't hold himself anymore. He didn't knew he needed a shoulder to cry on until karan showed up.

Shiva looked at the files tensed, after some days they last hearing and he had enough evidence to put him in jail. But the things were getting so complicated, he just got to know about aakash and Ray's accident. He wanted to go there but rohan was hugging him tightly while sleeping. He can't left the boy alone here. His mother was also not there.

He just had to wait for some days, he was prepared and promised that dhruv would never be able to get out of the jail in which he is now because of the stunt he pulled in the hospital.

Doctor came out of the OR and asked for karan, the family immediately went near them. The doctor smiled" he is fine, the rod was slightly away from his heart which helped him. We are able to stop the bleeding, other than that he have some minor injuries which will heal with time, he will wake up by morning and you can meet him after we shift him to his room."

Everyone sighed in relief, ray had given them the biggest heartattack.. karan took a deep breathe and send his family to eat something, he left it to Kunal, he knew his brother will handle the family. Priya looked at her husband" aap?"

Karan shook his head and looked at sagar, she followed his gaze and nodded. She went from there with Roshan, he was the one who needed to eat badly.

Karan went and sat beside sagar giving them silent support.

After a good thirty minutes the doctor came, they immediately went near him. The doctor gave them a small smile to ease the situation" don't worry, he is fine now. We were able to stop the internal bleeding. But you should care about his hand, the nerves were injured badly, he may not be able to use his hand but we can't say anything until he will wake up. But make sure he is prepared for the consequences.. at last he is doing good but will need some extra care for some months."

Sagar nodded and thanked him" when can we meet him?"

The doctor smiled" well, we will shift him to his room. You can meet him then."

Karan sighed and took both of them to canteen. Both husband and wife were dead on their feet. It was like if someone will not stuff some food in their mouth, they will be the one needing medical attention.

Sagar waited for aakash to wake up but boy was reluctant to do so. He had been here whole night and now it was 10 am but there was no sign of him waking up. He had asked the doctor but he said it's normal and let him sleep, when he will be ready he will wake up on his own but it looked like aakash was not ready.

That's when akansha entered with a smile, she had gone home to get freshen up and he could see why she was late. He could see the food in her hands and knew what was she doing till now.

Akansha came there with a smile but frowned seeing aakash sleeping till now. She went near the window and pulled away the drapes letting the rays to come in.

Sagar looked at her startle when aakash started to move in sleep. He immediately curtained the window but the damage was done. Aakash was already whining in sleep, he looked at her shocked" was it that simple?"

Akansha nodded her head" that simple."

Sagar shook his head, aakash opened his eyes groggily and looked around, at first he didn't even remembered where he was and why he was there. He looked at his bhai and bhabs and gave a small smile to them and closed his eyes, he wasn't in mood to get up and do his job.

But suddenly reality startled him out of the sleep, he gasped and opened his eyes with fear. Ray....

Aakash tried to sit but akansha didn't let him" you will hurt yourself aaki."

Aakash looked at himself, his hand was in cast, his abdomen area was hurting like somone had cut it. Other than that he had some bruises and cuts around his body but that was not important right now.

Aakash looked at them with fear full eyes" bhai, ray ray kaha hai? Use itni chot aayi thi. Oh god... Kaha hai wo, mujhe us se milna hai."

He said and was ready to get up but hissed in pain.. Sagar adjusted the bed and held his another hand" he is fine aaki, you are in no state of going outside. Try to understand, we will take you to him when you are okay. Hmm? For now just rest."

Aakash shook his head, he was getting scared, though he could sense the truth from his bhai but his heart wouldn't be in rest until he see him himself, that time he just wanted ray" mujhe abhi milna hai us se Bhai. Please... Aap le chalo mujhe."

Akansha made him look at her" let's do this, if you will eat food and have your medicines then we will take you. Okay?"

Aakash gave a pleading look to sagar" teri bhabhi sahi keh rahi hai beta. First eat something then we will take you to him."

Aakash looked down but nodded reluctantly, anything for ray. Akansha fed the boy and surprisingly aakash didn't even bothered to threw tantrum. She knew his likes and dislikes and not to mention his eating disorder, this was not something aakash was ready to eat but he did. That showed, how badly he wanted to meet his lover.

Sagar noticed how his eyes were dropping but he was reluctant to close them. Aakash forced himself to look at them" ab le chalo na Bhai."

Sagar gave a troubled look to akansha, his injuries were serious and the boy was in no shape to go anywhere, not on wheelchair too. They had stopped the internal bleeding of abdomen and stitched it back, they couldn't risk to break the thread and aakash was way too weak to go outside.

Akansha stood up and handed him the medicines" have it aaki."

Aakash looked at her, he was on the verge of crying and the pain was not helping either, he was having hard to not sleep why can't they understand, how badly he wanted to meet him. That's why he don't like families.

Aakash took the meds and gulped them in one go, he was about to say something but was having a hard time" le chalo na."

Akansha blinked her eyes off, the state of aakash was making her worried. She kissed his forehead" I'm sorry beta, par abhi ke liye aap so jao. we will take you another time."

Aakash looked at her with heavy eyes and when he knew they will not take him. He just closed his eyes, he was too tired to not do so. Sagar adjusted the bed to make him comfortable and wiped those little tears which escaped when he closed his eyes.

The husband wife shared a troubled look, there was no sign of ray waking up. The family was already getting tensed and they didn't wanted to add on aakash. It's better if he will stay here until the boy wake up.

Priya was sitting tensed with ray, for some reason the boy was not opening his eyes and the family was on the verge of breaking down. Karan came their and pulled her in embrace, she was crying unnecessarily, ray was fine just not wanting wakeup right?

Ray gasped, the place was so familiar yet unfamiliar. It was like he came there everyday but couldn't recognise... He looked around, the cherry blossom... the petals falling on him and that's when a voice came through.. RAY..

Karan was about to say something but he saw ray flinching in sleep. He immediately dimmed the lights and signalled Priya to look at him.

Ray opened his eyes with startle, it felt like somone had called him and looked around, hospital? Why?  He looked at his bhaiya bhabhi and opened his mouth to say something but his throat was burning. He was feeling pain in his chest. Then he remembered, aakash..

He tried to sit but karan pushed him gently and adjusted the bed. Ray gave them desperate look" aakash, bhaiya.." he coughed a little, karan made him drink the water. He again started" bhaiya. Aakash kaha hai... Wo thik to hai na.."

Karan hushed him gently, the boy was panicking" wo thik hai beta. Stop panicking, he is alright."

Ray looked unconvinced" mujhe milna hai us se... Bhaiya please."

The husband wife looked worried, ray was in no state. Ray noticed the look" please bhaiya... Bas ek bar."

Karan sighed" let doctor check you once. If he agree than you can meet him."

Ray looked down, he badly wanted to but agreed, anything for aakash. The doctor came and checked him. The boy was alright, though he needed rest but he was doing good. He was about to go but karan asked to let him meet someone. The doctor was reluctant but agreed, ray was weak but if it was needed then he could let him, he was not that sick.

Karan took him to Aakash's room, ray heart beat increased, he was fine right. They entered the room and saw him sleeping, he looked at karan startled, he had said him he was right. Sagar noticed the look" abhi abhi soya hai.. the medicines are heavy."

Karan nodded while ray sighed in relief.. sagar came near him" talk to him ray, he was repeatedly asking for you and wanted to go to you. Make him understand, only you can."

Ray nodded, he knew how stubborn was aakash, if he wanted, he will have that by hook or crook or money... He will have it.

Karan and sagar left from there to give them privacy, ray and aakash both needed confirmation and they could give it to each other.

Ray went near him and caressed his face, he looked at his state, aakash had some bandages and his right hand was on cast. He wished the hand was okay.

Aakash opened his eyes only to see ray.. he smiled at him, this felt like dream.. aakash reached for him with his left hand, ray immediately held his hand placing a kiss on that. Aakash eyes filled up so did Ray's. They both were on the verge of crying and aakash let out a sob. He was so scared" I-i thought, I lost you."

Ray shook his head and caressed his head" we both are fine. We made it out of there aaki, just like you said."

Aakash nodded but the tears refused to subside. They both cried holding onto each other.. there was no confirmation needed, what they both needed was each other, the touch.. the hold was enough. That's what was the most important for them.

Ray wiped his tears" bas kar aaki.. dekh tere samne hi to hu mai.."

Aakash nodded" I know ray... I know but."

Ray held his hand" it's okay, it's okay to be get scared but not unnecessarily. Nothing happened to me and there is no reason to get scared now."

Aakash held his hand tightly and cried, ray couldn't stop himself.. he was scared but seeing aakash here made him relieved..

Karan came inside when he saw ray crying badly. He pulled him back making them startle. Ray sniffled and wiped his tears while aakash just cried harder. Sagar wiped his eyes" bas kar baccha. Aise to tu apni tabiyat kharab kar lega."

Aakash looked at ray and cried. Ray held his hand tightly" shant hoja aaki, I'm alright and so are you... I will come back again. Okay?"

Aakash wanted him to stay here but he wasn't fool to not notice his injuries. He nodded sadly, ray needed to rest as much as he could. Ray placed a kiss on his hand, karan made them seperate their hand.. aakash gave him startled look.. was he trying to make them seperate, he gave a smile to aakash which looked so fake for aakash.. he looked at their retreating back and closed his eyes.

Ray was his and he will make sure of it.

The chapter is short and there will be 2nd part of it.. so, the book is not finished yet.

Okay anyways, what are your thoughts?

Did you liked the chapter?

Any specific part of the chapter which you liked?

Any expectations from next book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 172 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...
90.2K 7.3K 32
The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless after the death of his parents. Homeles...
DABAAV By Kajal

Teen Fiction

19.1K 1.3K 25
"Parents favour the child that makes them happy and abandon the child that is dumb and useless." "Am i useless? Do children have to be useful to the...
57.9K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...