BLACK OUT DAYS | THE WALKING...

By eclivpsed

After the fall of the farm, Rick's group has been scavenging from house to house, and before they find the pr... More

sypnosis
Chapter One: Seed/Sick
Chapter Two: Walk With Me/Killer Within
When the Dead Come Knocking/Made to Suffer
The Suicide King
Home/I Ain't a Judas
arrow on the doorstep/this sorrowful life
Welcome to the Tombs
30 Days Without an Accident
Infected
Internment
Still
Alone
Us
A
No Sanctuary
Strangers
Four Walls and A Roof
Crossed
What Happened And What's Going On
Them
The Distance
Remember
Forget
Conquer

THANK YOU

915 20 0
By eclivpsed

sike! Black Out Days is now a trilogy. Please continue to Skin and Bones on my profile for a new chapter that was posted today! Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 11
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š, ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š...
14.4K 640 22
Neither are an angel or a demon. They simply were bound together by the fates of their bloodlines. They have to pick a side.. though both are a losin...
38.9K 3.1K 20
๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š'๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰, ๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†... ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
47.4K 1.3K 25
A few years after Carl Grimes dad dies in the apocalypse finds himself in a very hard spot. He meets a boy and falls in love with him? This story is...