Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision πŸ₯€
he is happy
evening πŸ€
never let her go <3
choose πŸ‘€ ?
prom 🩢🩢
prom -2 🩢🩢
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts πŸ’œ ep : 1
practice πŸ’“πŸ’«
truth reviled...πŸ₯€
File
Shoulder To Cry πŸƒ
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel πŸŽ‘πŸŽ€
Wallpaper πŸ’œ
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy πŸ₯€
Incomplete Story Of Ours πŸ₯€
On Purpose?
Promise 🀞
Dork🌟
🌟End🌟

tell me what happened πŸ₯€

333 20 20
By authorr-beee

Yoongi's pov

I watched her turn her back on me as she walked away from me , I can feel my heart breaking . Tears ran down my cheeks. I was hoping her to turn around and look at me , but she closed the door without paying a last glance at me , I let out my breath of frustration which I was holding unknowingly. I grabbed the steering wheel hard .
This is all my fault !! With that I hitted the steering wheel hard multiple times , and cried . 

I stromed into my house , I grabbed first thing I saw and slammed it on floor near my parents feet who were resting in lounge. They both flinched and stood up looking at me like I lost my mind .

Dad : what's wrong with you yoongi??! What is this behavior.

He asked shocked and little bit angry but I don't care , pictures of aditi crying cause of me was flashing in front of my eyes causing me to lost my mind even more.

Me : I can't do this anymore.!

I said glaring at my dad .

Mom : what do you mean ???!

Me : I can't pretend anymore to Like rose!! I love someone else !!

Dad : yoongi !! Act practical

Me : I can't dad!! Stop being so selfish , and think of me for ones!! All you care about is your fucking company and money-

With that a tight slap landed on my face causing me to tilt my head towards left , but this pain was nothing in front of pain in my heart . I looked at my dad , he was looking at me with shocked expressions.
This was the first time he touched me in my entirelife , I walked towards my room without uttering a since words .

Rose's pov

With that suga left the lounge , leaving his father devastated  . Uncle fell on the couch as tears made out of his eyes . I tured around clunching my dress hard in my hands as hot tears traveled down my cheeks .
I was here to suprise suga with his favorite food . Door was open so I was about to enter but stopped when I heard suga screaming on his parents. I ran from there towards my car , tossing the bag in the trash which contains food . I left from there , I was crying entire way to back home .

" I can't pretend anymore to Like rose!! I love someone else !! "

His lines was continously playing in my head like a stuck radio , fear of losing suga was hunting me . I love him so much can't he see that ??!! I tried everything to make him fall for me but he still didn't care!
I parked my car and went straight towards my grandpa's cabin . I stromed in without knocking, he and his men looked at me.

Me : grandpa I need to have a word with you right now !! .

I said wiping my tears. He nodded and orderd his men to leave us alone and ended the meeting .

Grandpa: what's wrong my child ?

He looked at me concerned , with that I burst out crying hugging my grandpa.

Me : he don't love me grandpa *sob* he...he loves someone else .

I said and cried hard , grandpa said nothing he just listened to me .

Me : he will leave me for that girl grandpa , I love him so much ! I will die without him ! *crying*

Grandpa caressed my hairs as he hugged me tight .

Grandpa: shh! Its okay my daughter. I will make sure he will never leave you in any condition.

He said as I broke the hug looking at him confused encoding the meaning what he ment .

Aditi's pov:

I way lying on my bed in my pj's. Looking at the ceiling, thinking how messed up my life is . I wiped my tear which was on my cheek and snuggled more into my sheets closing my eyes .

thud ~

I opened my eyes because of the noise and turned my head towards the window, my eyes widen when I saw junkook climing in my room through the window . I gasped and ran towards him

Me : junkook?!!!!

I pulled him inside , he dropped his stuff on floor and looked at me , his eyes all red , messed up hairs , puffy red cheeks and he was stumbing on his feet . I looked at him confused before I could ask him about his condition he hugged me tight. As soon as he did that my nose filled with the odor of alcohol.

Junkook : I missed your scent

He said snuggling into crook of my neck as he inhaled .

Me : junkook??! You are drunk??!

Junkook; no I'm not . Just dizzy

Me : what are you doing here ?

Junkook: to return your stuff *hiccup*

With that he broke the hug and bend down to grab my bag , but the stumbled and was about to fall but I grabbed him on time . He looked at me with his eyes wide and then he giggled.

Junkook: you saved Me aditi .

He said giggling showing his bunny teeth which cause me to smile , he handed me my bag which I totally forgot about. I thanked him , I was helping him to sit on the Chair but he gently slapped my hand away and looked at me seriously as his beautiful smile disappeared like it ever exist before. He pulled out my phone from his pocket , my eyes widen I tried to grab it but he moved away, he turned it on and flashed pic of suga and me kissing. SHIT!! I tried to get my phone back but he was douching my attempts ,

Me : junkook give me my phone back!!!!

I said as I walked towards him and he was walking backwards looking at me , maintaining a big distance between us . I ran towards him , but my foot came in contact with the bags which was still on floor causing me loose my balance and I fell on junkook .
We both landed on my bed , me on top of him, his eyes widen do did mine , but I took the chance and snatched my phone from his grip .

Me : ahhhhaa got it !!

I said smiling in victory, and looked at him to find him looking at me with lots of emotions in his eyes .

Junkook: why did you hide it from us ?

He said looking deep into my eyes , I let out a deep sigh and broke the eye contact.

Me : you are not in your proper state junkook, we will talk about it tomorrow.

With that I was about to stand up but he grabbed my waist with his both hands . His cold big hands came In contact with my bare skin and I shivered . Before I could react he flipped our positions and now he was on top of me . He pinned my both hands above my head with his one Hand , it happened so quickly that my brain couldn't react .

I looked at him , my eyes wide open and my heart ready to jump out of my ribs , his long hairs touching my forehead as he caressed my face with his fingers of his other hand . My breathing pattern changed. He was looking at me with his sexy glair causing me to shiver . He leaned closer his eyes landed on my lips

Junkook: I can't get over your sexy lips. But im jealous that suga hyung was first one to taste them .

his lips slowly brushed on mine as he wispered those unholy words . I was breathing hard now . He rubbed his thumb on my lips feeling them .

Junkook: I wanna kiss you once more. Can I?

He said and kissed my chin and cornor of my lips, I gasped as he did that .

Me : j..Junkook

He looked at me .

Junkook: did he cheated on you with rośe?

My eyes filled with tears and I don't know that to say further, I looked away from him tilting my head towards right . Junkook sighed and moved away from me , I layed there in same position as tears strolling down , junkook grabbed my hands and pulled me in seating position and wiped my tears and hugged me . I hugged him back instantly , he caressed my hairs .

Junkook; shh it's okay.

He kissed my forehead.

Junkook: tell me what happened.

I looked towards him still hugging, he smiled at me , he kissed my forehead once again and I smiled nodding my head .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🐝・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・✦ʚɞ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 81 19
Alright, buckle up for the wild ride! So, our fangirl , jayti ,finds herself in this whirlwind of a situation - married to her idol crush, Kim Taehyu...
777 164 31
Heartbreak, separation, SHATTERED... Betrayed, broken trust, SHATTERED.. It's not merely a fight, but rather a war against something that should ne...
33.8K 1.2K 11
what happens when 7 Handsome CEOs have indian girls as their Neighbours, this story will contain Hindi and english
2.3K 177 30
hi guys here I'm with my new makkhan maar tadake daar masale daar Desi ff it's ot7 but ager apko kisi bhi member ki appearance zyada lage to bata den...