MAFIA'S HEARTBEAT•NCT •NOMIN:...

By Noreminhyuck

Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark More

INTRO
01.
2.
3.
Intro 2
4.
5.
5.
6.
7.
9.
Announcement
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. BEFORE THE END
24.THE END
25.SPECIAL CHAPTER
Announcement...

8.

607 21 8
By Noreminhyuck

Next morning

Mark enters in the kitchen in the early morning just to see some maids are getting to start making breakfast. when they see mark in the kitchen they widen their eyes and bow to him fully 90 degree just got little nervous as  he is not habitual to these things he  bow to them a Little too show his gratitude towards them as the maids a old than him he was about to say something when Bujji enters in the kitchen and said

Bujji : (bow and smail) Your Majesty,why you work up so early.you take rest and if you did something just tell any worker here you don't have to come here, my lord

Mk:(smile and bow to her too and said softly) it's okay Bujji.. I don't need rest. I am fine and i always get up early in the morning..

Buji:( smile ) as you say master, you wait on the dining table. We will make breakfast for you.

Mk: no buji, you can do what you were doing. I will make breakfast. And don't call me master. You're like a grandmother to me. You can call me mark. I will be happy please.

Buji:( look at mark fondly and love in her eyes) but son you don't have to have to work there are so many workers here

mark :(smail and take some vegetables)  its ok Bujji I love to cook for my brothers and now I have large family I will cook for them to you don't worry please

Buji: my son god bless you

that in the garden for her work again and start making breakfast for all

Mark:( softly ) can you please show me where the all ingredients  and things are placed in the kitchen.

Maid1:( smile) yes sir

Mk:( smike) thank you

With that mark start making breakfast. He make many things in very less time. He love it and he is best in it.

After 1 hour

Mark complete making breakfast. All the maids put breakfast on the dinning table and cleaning his hand mark come out kitchen and went to dining table just to see Lucas and Jungwoo sitting there and discussing something he went to near them and they say quite smile appear on lucas and jungwoo face. They stand up and wish mark good morning.

lucas:(smile )good morning markie

Jw:(smile and bow) good morning mark

mk:( smile and in law voice) good morning

Lc:  why you got up so early You should take some rest mark

Mk:( smail) no its okay I am fine and Me renjun and Jaemin have habit to wake in the morning.so it's okay

Jw: ( smile) alright well,were is Jaemin and RenJun

he was about to say something but then Mafia Kings come to the dining table all mates present in the dining hall bore to them and lucas and jungwoo wish them good morning.haechan And jeno searching for someone and yuta  watching mark intensely

Lc:(confused) where  renjun and jaemin...they should have breakfast. Haechan, jeno you should also bring them with you

Hc:( take seat and say with straight face) he is not in the room

Jn:( cold face ) not him also

Lc:( confused ) then where is a they?

Mk:( low voice ) actually renjun get of early to do his morning is studies and jaemin.. Jaemin..maybe annoying him right now.I will go and call them

Mark was about to go but tenjun then enter in the dining room with one book in his hand and his glasses on which he only study. Renjun come to Mark and kiss his forehead  make everyone's heart melt with their brothers love but mark and renjun don't bother as it their daily return.

Rj:( put his book on nearby Table ) no need to go there.he was not with me.

Mk:(  concern)  then where is jaemin..

Jn:( furrows his eyebrows and look at jungwoo. He understand him.)

Jw:( smile)  don't worry mark, renjun. I will go and check him.

Rj: I will come with you too

There about to go but then, chenle enters they are with holding jaemin hands.chenle bring jaemin in the dining hall holding his hand like big brother. Jaemin clothes are fully wet and he is totally painted in the mud.  his cute chubby cheeks are in mud.  his hair is messy. he is holding his bobo in one arm and other hand hold by chenle. he is still wearing his night clothes, over sized in Hoddie, shorts and night pink colour slippers. that everyone is smiling his cute but dirty messy lok. Haechan is looking them in confusion. Yuta feel little concern toward jaemin as he know mark love and care jaemin very much. Jeno is poking his inner cheek and sigh heavily.

Lc:( worried) chenle,   what happened?

Cl:(  struggle his sholders ) I don't know hyung. Jaemin was standing  on the main door. but not ready to come inside. I told him to come in but he was denied. so I take him by requesting so many times.

Rj:(  concern ) Jaemin ( go near him and remove some mud from his cheek) what happened? what is all this?

Jm:(  remain silently and grab his bobo tightly )

Rj: jaemin...I am asking you to something. do you want me to repeat again.

everyone must looking at them. but jeno is feeling uneasy the way renjun is asking him,  but he know renjun care for him and little possessive.he calm himself by closing his eyes and look at jaemin again.

Rj:(  little ) Minie...I am asking you last time. what were you doing?

Mk: ( move towards them and put his hand on RenJun 's shoulder)  calm down,  please he is a baby.

Rj:( little angry)  I know that is why I am saying.  he know that I can't see him hurt. still he always do such thing,  look at him,what is something happened to him? ( look at jaemin) what were you doing? why you go out of the mansion alone.

but then Buji enters

Buji: (concern voice) don't scold him master renjun. Master jaemin was not alone. he was with me in the garden.

All look at her.

Hc:( cold face) what happend to him?

Buji: (bow to hc) your highness, i was watering in the garden. When master jaemin come there. He ask me that can he play there with his toys and who am i to say no to his innocence. He was playing and sometime also talking to thise plnts. My eyes are blessed today to see Sachin and beautiful angel is pretty sharing is love even with those plants but suddenly master jaemin saw butterfly so he is running toward it and his leg got trapped in some flower pots and fall down in wet mud.Sachin and beautiful angel is pretty sharing is love even with those plants but suddenly master saw butterfly so he is running toward it and his leg got in some flower pots and fall down in mud. I went to him to help him and as master jaemin to go and take bath but he said that everyone will scold him for breaking their flower pots and laugh at himon his state.

Cl:(smile foundly)  and that's why he is afraid to come inside.

All are looking at jaemin with so much love. Haechan and yuta feeling soft corner for jaemin and jeno heart clench seeing his husband, a mafia king's husband is scard for such a small reason. he look at jaemin with concern eyes.

Rj:(  go near jaemin and kiss forhead and smile) baby.. Be carefull.. what if you got injured hmm...

Jm:( low voice) sorry moomin baby..

Rj: it's ok.. Don't worry

Mk:( smile and cresses jaemin face and hug both of them and look at others) ) you all please have your breakfast. I will take jaemin to

change his cloths.. And renjunie you also have your breakfast and then go to futher study please

All nodded including renjun and mark taje jaemin in his room. All of them take their seats and maids start serving them their breakfast.

All them take their frist bite and stop got little coconfus expect renjun who is peacefully eating.

Lc:( confuse) Today breakfast is little different. Like its look like today our cooks gave their best hmm..

Jw: ( nodded ) yes..like tiday breakfast is really very nice really dufferent and homly taste right.

Cl: yes hyung.. You're right.

Rj:( while eating) your cook didn't make this breaky.

Lc:( cnfuse) then

Rj: markie hyung made it

All stops eating and look and yuta look at renjun and again to his breakfast. His heart start beating and a small smile captured his lips which was unnoticed by everyone.

Jw: wow..but how do you know. I mean you came just now then.

Rj:( look at jungwoo and smile) hyung, i came right now but we're eating mark hyung's handmade food for years and believe me mark hyungs food is best. Like noone can forgot his handmade food taste ever.

Haechan internally smile seeing RenJun's excitement and happiness. He look at him fondly. Yuta also feel little proud listening his husband's appreciation. Meanwhile jeno is eating and eating like no tomorrow.

Jw: well, you're right. Food is really taste.

Lc:( while eating like pig) well, RenJun.. Tell something about you , mark and jaemin.

Rj: ( look at  lucas )when I told you all much no one everything about us like you are Mafia and all( everyone feel little awkward listening renjun words but somewhere they know they are on mistake )but still let me tell you I am a final year University student. Mark hyung was professionally doctor but after mummy's death, he become quite and little groomy. so he left his work,  we ask him to do his work again but he danied it so we didn't force him again.  as you can see my jaeminie is little Sick. so I can't take any risk to left my brothers alone and appa mostly out of country coz of works. So, I am doing my studies privetly. my brothers are everything for me I love them a lot.

Luwoo and chenle smile listening renjun words.his each words giving the proof for his love and care for his brothers. And yuta, jeno and haechan also feel the purity their husbands have. they feel the strength their husbands have even they don't hold any Mafia power.

Mark and  jaemin enters.

Mk:( Softy ) nana..sit.I will save you.

nodded cutely and sit beside jeno. Mark save his breakfast and he also take his seat beside yuta. He glass at yuta a little who is Peacefully eating his breakfast. he also start eating his breakfast.but suddenly he feels and big muscular heavy hands on his thigh.he stopped eating and look down. Yuta put his hand on his thigh and creases it softly. mark Look up just to see his unbotherd face like he is do not anything under the table. suddenly yuta slide his hand little up and mark whole body get freez. he look at yuta but he didn't put any glass at him.

Jm:( pout) markie hyung,  why don't you make my peach milk shake I want that.

Jw:( smile) jaemin,  I will tell maid to make it for you wait.

Jm: ( whine)  no I want mark hyung's handmade milk Shek please

Rj:( calm) jaeminie.. Hyung also eating his breaky.  okay wait for sometime then.

Jm:(  vorge to cry)  noooooo... I want it now..

Rj:( sign) Jaemin... I

but before say anything mark  get up from his seat. Yuta clench his fits of that which creasing marks thigh. due to loose of touch and clos his eyes to calm himself. Renjun noded and mark went to kitchen. after mark went to kitchen yuta also stand up.

Jw: hyung, what happened

Yt:( cold voice) have done ( he went from there)

Renjun, jaemin and lucas got confused and chenle,jungwoo,haechan and jeno smirk internally.

Lc:( smile) well I have done to

Jungwoo and chenle: well me too..let's go

Lc:(  kiss jaemin's hair ) well don't get afraid anyone no one is going to scold you here okay. (  he also kiss renjun's head ) renjun, if you need anything please tell us

Renmin give his their beautiful smile and nodded their head.

Cl:( smirk) well, haechan and jeno boss,  you can complete your breakfast peacefully with your hubbies.now no one will disturb you.

Jw:( smack his head ) let's go idiot.. you are the only disturber in the family.

Jaemin giggle cutely which made everyone's heart. Haechan even smile at little on his cuteness. Renjun look at jaemin and poke his cute chubby cheek with his small finger.

Rj: eating your breaky. Food will stuck  on your throat. ( jaemin pout and start eating)

Luwoo and chenle went from there and Renhyuck and Nomin eating their breakfast. Renhyuck are slow eater.  and jaemin eat small pieces and slowly so he also take time. then what are jeno doing here. you know he eat lot.he is sitting there for jaemin, so that he can see his cute pout, his innocent bunny eyes, his pure magical gigging, No.. He there because he is eat more for his muscular body okay. suddenly renjun start coughing food stuck on his throat. Haechan get up fast and give glass of water. Renjun held glass while haechan also holdibg it. Renjun drink water but suddenly his eyes meet the owner of the glass. He stops drinking and stand up on his seat still have tears in his eyes due to coughing.

Rj:( blankly ) i have done too.I'm going.Jaemin.. Mark hyung will come with your milkshake. After completing it directly come to me okay. ( jaemin cutely nodded his head)

Hc:( straight face) I have done too..jeno..after your breakfast come to my office I need to talk about next project.( Jeno noded while eating )

both went from there and now jeno alone with Jaemin. Jeno  look at Jaemin he have some cream on his lips. Jeno shake his head and give napkin.

Jn:( straight face) can't you eat properly see how Messy eater you are.

Jaemin  remain  silent and play with his spoon with head hung  down. Jeno is shocked Jaemin being so quite.

Jn:( cold voice) what happen

Jm:( low voice) Are you angry on me ? I make everyone tense in the morning.  I did not break  flower pots internationally. I sware to bobo

Jn:( look at Jaemin) no one is angry on you and don't scared anyone you are mafia king Jeno's husband.

Jm:( smile)   really..Nono... you are not angry on me.

Jn:(  sign ) I will not angry on you untill  you make distance from me.

Jm: ( kiss on jeno lips and sit in his lap)  Nono..why  you are so  meanie, ruddy, coldie, grumpy..( Jaemin put his finger on Jeno's lips and forcelly make him smile) smile sometimes Nono...smile sometimes..otherwise your brain will blast oneday.he..he..( hi giggle in his own word an jeno is beyond shocked. He grab Jaemin waist and put him again on his own chair and Jaemin pout.

Jn: eat your food

Jm: ( stuck out his tongue at him and start eating) when will Markie hyung bring my milkshake.

Meanwhile

Mark enters in the kitchen to make Jaemin's peach milkshake. He take some  peaches and put them on the counter.  but suddenly two strong  arm hug him from behind. Mark look at arm and he identify he is his  hubby . he stops whatever he was doing. Yuta is snuggle in his neck and sniff it intensely.  he turn mark around just to look at his beautiful face . mark eyes are down and his both hands are on Yuta's chest.yuta tighten his grip  on mark waist.

Yt:  why I am feeling you are pushing me away

Mk: (  look at yuta eyes) no...I..I.. didn't..

Yt:( clamly cresses his cheek) you don't like me

Mk:( immediately) no no.. it's not like that

Yt: so you like me..( mark blushed and look down immediately) I love it.. blushed because of me..( mark blushed even more and turn around immediately not wanting to face his hubby's intense voice and words. Yuta smile and turn him again.)
Don't make me hard for me. I will loose my control.

He peck on Mark's forehead and turn around to go but mark held yuta's eyes and look into his eyes. Yuta understand his feeling . He again grab mark's waist and start softly kissing on Mark's lips. Mark hug him tightly. Yuta slide down Mark's shirt and sniffing, kissing, sucking and licking roughly and intensely. After sometimes yuta stop it when mark patted his shoulder.

Yt:( softly while breathing heavily) I am sorry Markie..if you feel uncomfortable.

Mark breathing heavily while look at yuta and then hug him softly buried his red tomato face in Yuta chest.

Jm:( while entering kitchen) Markie hyung...how much  time you will take please.. make my milkshake fast. please.. (cute pout)

Mk: (  softly)  I will make it wait a minute..

Jm: ( look at yuta) hyungie...you also want to peach milkshake.

Yt:( smile at jaemin's cuteness and look at mark) I have taste it already.

Jm:( pout) Markiee... You give it to yuta hyung, but not me.

Mark blushed on Yuta and jaemin words but didn't reply and start making milkshake. yuta about go to from their but stop in front of jaemin.

Yt:( smile and caresses jaemin hair) you don't scared anything and you can play anywhere you want.

Jm:( nodded cutelu) ok hyungie..

Yt: and don't go out without telling anyone.if you want something you can say to any of the family member.that things will be for you interested blink ok.

Jaemin nodded again and yuta went from there but not before giving a lovelable glance to mark who is listening to him with so much love and respect for his husband.

Mk:( smile and give Jaemin his milkshake and cresses his hands)  baby let's go to  renjunie..after finishing this milk okay

Jaemin noded and finish his milkshake and they both went to renjun's room.

In office Room

Jeno, haechan, chenle, jungwoo and lucas are sitting in there home office.when yuta enters in.he come inside with his usual cold face and sit on his seat.
They start their meeting. Chenle tell about their new business. They talk about their new Russian weapons business. They don't have any problem to businesse in sea. Because cops never problem to them.

Yt: contact them and we will do it.

Hc: its good decision

Jw: i will discusse it with them

Jn: i will have new toys in next week

Cl: ( smirk) yrs you and your hubby both are like toys

All look at chenle and again to jeno. Haechan and yuta smirk at him and lucas start laughing.

Jw:( smack Chen's head) idiot, shut up your mouth.

Yt:  ok.. Let's go for work.

Meanwhile Renhyuck' s room

Renjun close his books when Markmin enter his room. He look at them and smile at them , they smile back and sit on his bed.

Mk: is we botherd you, renjunie..

Rj: you both can never disturb me...

Mk: is you have problems in study.

Rj: no hyung, iam studying previous note. It is easy.

Mk: if you have ane problem tell me.. Ok..

Rj: ok hyung.. ( he look at jaemin who is hugging him from behind ) oh.. Well.. Jaemin.. I ask you to come here. Because i know you didn't have medicine from two days..

Jm:( whine) Noooooo... Its bad.. I don't want to.. They are ewwwwww....

Mk: jaeminie.. My baby... You want to take medicine otherwise your head will achieve again. Stop playing sometimes and take a rest..

Jm: ( teary eyes) no.. I don't want

Rj: please baby, listen to your hyung and take your medi.. Please baby..

Renjun take out medicine and bring galss of water. Jaemin make big pout. Renjun and Mark look at each other sadly.

Mk: now take a nap.. When you wake up i will make your favorite pancake.. Ok baby.. Take nap with renjunie..

Jm: okie... Yeh.. Makr my peach pancake.. Okie..

Rj: always peach.. Little donkey.. Sleep now..

Jaemin pout and laying on bed and mark cover him with blancket. Renjun look at mark.

Rj: hyung, are you fine..is he did something to you..

Mk: no.. Baby.. He is nice.

Rj: but don't cross your line.. Okay.. He is criminal..

Mark feel some unknown feeling inside him when renjun call yuta as criminal.

Mk: he is nice to me..

Renjun look at mark and smirk.

Rj: i know he like you and you lije him back..

Mark silently take look to renjun's books.

Rj: but they force our father to marry us..

Mk: you want to trust your dad, renjunie. He didn't do anything wrong for us..

Rj: but..

Mk: we want to give a chance to them.. They are our husbands now.

Rj:  no.. You're talking about give him chance i planning to kill him with my bare hand. Tan face drakula always annoying me...

Mk:( get up from bed) well, sometimes i wonder they are mafia or you are..

Rj: ( pout) i can be.. When they hurt you two..

Mk: take some rest baby..

Mark kiss renjun's head and went to make pancake for jaemin. After sometime renjun went to kitchen to help mark.

..........................
......

Haechan enter to their room. He saw jaemin sleeping in their bed. He look at the medicine bottle and galss of water on the table. He slowly and silently went to drawer and take his watch but unluckily it fall from to floor. Jaemin suddenly wake up by his sound. Haechan look at him with ahock. Jaemin sit on bed and rub his eyes. And smile at haechan.

Jm:( cutely) Bear hyung, where is my moomin baby...

Hc:he Maybe.. Scolding someone..

Jm: no hyung, he..

Hc: or he is greeting his teeth on jeno..

Jm: bear hyung.. No.. Moomin..

Hc: or  showing his small finger to yuta hyung and waring him to stay away from mark..

Jm: hyung, please call..

Hc: or maybe feel everyone  gulty for forcing his father..

Jm: hyung, you is say going to far in flow.. Flow..

Hc: or maybe he sitting alone  somewhere and planning to kill me..

He say his last word and turning around to go but he stop. Renjun standing near the door listening everything from beginning. He is glaring at haechan coldly. Jaemin cutely look at both them and haechan avoid his eye connect with renjun.

Rj:( still glaring at haechan) jaemin, mark hyung made your pancake.. Let's go..

Jaemin jump on bed and hurriedly run towards door  and held renjun's hand. but still renjun looking at haechan who wearing his watch.

Hc: ( clear his troat) i come to take my watch.

He come near door and loo at renjun who still looking at him coldly. Haechan turn around and scratch his nape and went.

Jm: renjunie... Don't look at him like this.. He is soo nice person... I like Bear hyung  so much..

Rj: ( look at jaemin) bear hyung... Ewww... Let's go..

At night Nomin Room

Mafia come late like everyday. Directly go to his room Enter the room to just see a cute and most beautiful sleeping beauty on the bed. Jaemin Is sleeping in the thick blanket, hugging   jeno's pillow, having pout on his face. Jeno Come near him and sit near him. That his face is close to jaemin.

Jn:( whisper) now I even can't say that stay away from me or don't make it hard for me because you are not even doing anything just sleeping, sleeping after taking my naps your face, your voice, your smile,  you laugh, your unexpected hug, your ( take a deep breath ) your kiss. can I kiss you now will you kiss me back hmm.. you know what I don't want you to kiss me back I want you to remain far from me because I know that this Mafia can't give your baby skin soft touch.  I will damage your Innocence and that I don't want. you know what my heart didn't say this at all. something else which I think should Ignore.

with that he keep looking at Jaemin and kisses his forehead and sleep like that only even don't mind to change his suit.

Yumark Room

Yuta enter in the room and mark run to him and hug him tightly. Yuta kiss his head.

Mk:(pout) you always come to late

Yt: sorry markie, you know about my work

Mk: yeah..but..

Yt:  I know you are waiting for me...

Mk:( look down and smile ) do you have your dinner

Yt: yes but i want to taste something else.. ( yuta start kissing mark's lips  roughly)

Mk: ( push him away and slap his chest while blushing. Yuta smile at him his cuteness) go change frist.

Yt: ok

Renhyuck Room

Haechan laying in the coach and renjun sleeping his bed and one side. Haechan is continuously watching renjun like no tomorrow.

Rj: ( open his eyes in frustration and sat on the bed) atop staring at me like this.idiot.. I can't able to sleep

Hc: ( smirk, ) oh... My eyes... Don't look at him...

Rj: i will dig my finger in your eyes.

Hc:( chuckle) you know what you should put on my eyes..your finger..your small tiny finger.. ( he laugh) didn't you appa give you complain in your childhood hmm?

Renjun trow a pillow on haechan who catch it and put it under his head and turn around to sleep.

Hc: well that's what I want

Rj:( gast and greeted his teeth) you lazy donkey can't you just walk here to take the pillow..

but haechan didn't reply and start anoring. Renjun rolled his eyes and lay again on bed.

To be continued.......

How about this chapter?

What are you think about Nomin, Renhyuck and Yumark in this ff.

Meet with nezt chapter..

See yaaaa...

Poison in my mind... Like nomin, renhyuck and Yumark 😅👊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
1.2K 72 14
Two hearts Separeted by destiny Two strngers united by fate ~Norenminhyuck~
987K 41.8K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark