Bungou Stray Dogs headcanons

By Gvantsa0000

Characters: -Atsushi -Akutagawa -Chuuya -Dazai -Fyodor -Nikolai -Sigma -Kunikida -Odasaku -Ango -Tachihara -R... More

Why They Love You<3
Dazai Headcanons
Fyodor Headcanons
Dazai NSFW hc
Ranpo Headcanon
Chuuya Headcanon
When You're On Your Period
When You're On Your Period Pt.2
Nikolai Headcanons-NSFW
Odasaku NSFW Headcanons
When You're Diagnosed With Anorexia
Sigma Headcanons
Poe Headcanons
Tecchou NSFW hcs
Kunikida Headcanons
When You Are Diagnosed With Social Anxiety
Their Reaction Of Your Pregnancy
GUYS
Chuuya NSFW headcanons
What It Feels Like Being In Relationship With Soukoku
When You Are On Your Period But They Need You.
Unwanted, Unexpected Pregnancy
You Caught Them Cheating
You Caught Them Cheating Pt.2
When They Are Jealous
Fukuzawa NSFW hcs
Ango NSFW hcs
When Birth Control Has Side Effects On You
Fyodor NSFW hcs
Their Love Language

When They Got Hard On The Mission

947 15 3
By Gvantsa0000

When they got hard on the mission:
It's more like a scenario.

Pm! Dazai:

You both needed a place to hide, immediately. Before Port Mafia's men would reach the top floor of the organisation you and Dazai are in, you both need to hide since the men of that organisation somehow found out you two were uninvited guests.

Dazai grabbed your hand and drag you, also grabbing his gun and shooting the men in front of him.

There was so many shooting to your liking. However, thanks to Dazai, you didn't get hurt.

He immediately dragged you in the random room he found and hide with you in the closet.

_"When are your subordinates coming?" You asked.

_"Exactly in two minutes according to my plan." he proudly said.

_"You didn't have to come by yourself just to rescue me." you sigh in exhaustion.

_"I wanted to." He said. You do know, maybe you hallucinated that his voice is slightly deeper.

_"You have a gun right? If they found us-"

_"I accidentally dropped my gun." His voice is even deeper and his breath heavier.

_"What do you mean? Then what's this hard thing?" You asked quietly, touching the thing that is hard against your thigh.

_"Love, that's not a gun." He whispered in your ear.

Realisation hits you and you immediately take you hand back.
_"Seriously Osamu?!"

Let's just say he got impatient later...

Chuuya:

_"So this is famous YB's boss's office? Pretty lame if you ask me." Chuuya said while you searched for documents YB stole from PM.

You both heard footsteps and you immediately put things down as they were before then Chuuya grabbed your arm and dragged you in another room, which should be YB Boss's bedroom.

He immediately pushed you inside th closet since that's what he thought of first.

You both stayed quiet until you felt something rubbing against your hip.

_"What are you doing?" You asked him.

_"Hiding with you?" He sarcastically answered.

You looked down. It was hard to see in the darkness but you could feel him against you, hard.

_"Chuuya..."

He growled quietly, breathing heavily.
You didn't want him to suffer like this so you turned around, your back facing him.

_"Y-Y/n, it's worse like that." He whispered in your ear.

You almost giggled but you muffled your laugh with your hand before turning around to face him again.

I'm sorry guys. My head is hurting so badly right now. I just wrote this as fast as possible and this might not be well written and i apologise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 36.6K 50
↪you'll find: ↠ what if's ✔ ↠ nsfw, basic headcanons 💦 ↠ headcanon memes 👀
31K 1.3K 22
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙤𝙧 𝙧�...
32 2 2
What if Dazai met kid Chuuya from the past? What if Atsushi met Kyouka, or Fukuzawa met Ranpo? Would they make fast friends? Including all BSD chara...
3.7K 135 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...