๐““๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||...

By blackholelover

.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข.) โœง-โ โ˜†-โ โ˜†... More

โœงRules+information.
Dwarf Planets, Planets, Stars, and Moon requests here! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ‘
Galaxies, Blackholes,Nebulas, and other space object requests here! โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ›ธ
โ˜€๏ธA Hold In Ones Arms๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŒill Distressโ›…
๐Ÿฅ€ His Savior ๐ŸŒ
๐Ÿ”ธ๐ŸงกAlone Time๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ธ
๐ŸŒŸ Fates Inevitable Separation ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒ Sorrow Point Of View ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ Chaos Unrolls ๐ŸŒ 
๐ŸŒง๏ธ A/N ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐ŸŒ Far Too Late ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐ŸŒŒ Something About You.. ๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒ Unspoken Frustration ๐Ÿ’ข
โœท[ ๐™Œ&๐˜ผ ]โœท
๐&๐€ || ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ŸŒผ

๐Ÿช Insecurities ๐Ÿ’”

974 10 12
By blackholelover

-Angst to fluff,
-Jupiter x Saturn,
-Made for fun.

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

For once, it was peaceful in the system today.

No screaming, no crying, nothing, it almost seemed unreal. Especially for Jupiter and Saturn.

The difference was, one of the gas giants had come across a certain, problem..

Saturn. The gem of the system, some may say. With his flawless rings drapped around him, flashing in a mesmerizing way, it was impossible to not stare.

With all the recognition and love, surely your ego must be high?

Wrong.

Saturn stared at his wrists, rings flowing across in a neat order. His rings were a pale shimmering pink, with hues of gray and a hint of brown. His dark-side rings glow in shades of beautiful brown, and gold.

Don't get him wrong, he appreciated all the comments about his rings and appearance, but sometimes it can be a little... too much.

Due to all the compliments, people admire and awe him.

Whenever Saturn feels unworthy, he isn't brave enough to tell anybody about his issues, since people hold him at such a high standard.

It sometimes felt like a burden to reply to all the compliments he gets.

Saturn felt tears form as he wiped them away with his sleeve, holding back a wave of tears.

He took in a shaky breathe, repeating the processes over, and over, until he felt serene.

Something about him.. just didn't satisfy him enough. Whether it was his rings out of place, his color scheme, something always seemed out of place, at least to him.

Yet, he can't exactly pin on what he feels bad about.

It was getting harder and harder to maintain his facade in public. Constantly looking down at the floor, or checking his rings every few minutes, it was beginning to feel frustrating to hold back the constant urge.

Little did he know, some planets have began to catch on to all these weird checkings, one of them was a certain neighbor of his..

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a child like voice coming up to Saturn, one of his moons, Mimas.

He slowly wobbled towards Saturn, stopping in front of him with an exhausted sigh. It was quite hard to walk for Mimas, his jacket was so puffy, it made it difficult to even stand. Not to mention the scarf tied around his neck, covering his mouth. With his big snow boots paired with the outfit, it was actually quite cute.

Saturn stared at the scarf, his eyes softened. He remembered the day he gifted the scarf to Mimas, ever since then, there hasn't been a single day he took the scarf off, it was starting to become a problem when he wouldn't even sleep without it.

Saturn smiled and kneeled down to his height. "Whatcha need kid?"

Mimas placed a finger on his covered chin, thinking. Saturns heart melted.

Suddenly, Mimas eyes widen when he remembers, "Oh!- Titan says that you're taking an awful lot of time, and umm.." he trailed off, his memory isn't exactly the best.

Saturn smiled and patted his shoulder, "Don't worry about the rest, let's go back, yeah?" Mimas nodded his head, as he reached his arms out, towards Saturn.

Saturn softly smiled, picking Mimas up for a piggy back ride.

During the walk towards the rest of his moons, adverse thoughts filled his mind up. Mimas was enjoying himself to his full extent, silently cheering, stars in eyes at how high he is right now.

Saturn loved all his moons equally, the catch is most of his moons despise him, for one reason; his rings.

They weren't jealous or anything like that, it's just how the rings were made.

You see, rings don't come without a price, especially rings as big as his. His rings consisted of billions of small chunks of ice and rock, coated with other materials such as dust.

Most assume these materials come from asteroids, and comets. While that isn't entirely wrong, it has a darker source of origin.

200 million years ago.

That's when it happened.

That's when he lost Chrysalis, a moon of his.

When one of Saturn's 83 moons became unstable, he veered too close to Saturn. and was ripped apart by gravitational forces. In another way, Saturn killed one of his moons.

He never forgave himself for that.

It took a long while for planets in the system to comfort him, though he decided to play as if he's 'forgiven' himself, to not burden them any longer.

When in reality, all his moons hated him for it. He doesn't blame them at all.

While much of the material from Chrysalis descended into him, a small fraction flung outwards to circle Saturn, and became the rings others know of today.

Saturn hated thinking about this. He bit his lip, holding back tears.

He'll never forgiven himself for that incident. Never.

Just in time, they had arrived, Saturn shakily sighed and gently placed Mimas down, patting his head.

Mimas waddled off to who knows where, he was quite the introvert anyway.

Saturn prepared himself, heading towards Titans location. Stopping in front of him. Titan turned to look back.

"Where were you??" He impatiently asked, Saturn visibly gulped, looking down.

"..I was just fixing my rings." One of his moons, Enceladus, groaned. "You and your stupid rings!!" Saturn flinched, "I'm-" he pauses, thinking of his word choice. "...sorry."

Titan disappointedly shook his head, glaring at Saturn.

Many moons started yelling and throwing questions at him, Saturn felt anxious. Is this being called being 'selfish?' He's sure he deserves these words being thrown at him, yet.. he feels.. sad? No, impossible.

Saturn shakes his head. 'keep your composure.'

He was brought back when he heard a shout amongst the crowd of satellites. "Are you even listening!?" He takes a step back, just in case.

"I am." He knows how to deal with these types of situations by now, he's practically an expert. His moons are enraged by everything he does. He can never get a break.

Rhea looks down, feeling partly guilty of how harsh they're treating Saturn right now. "..maybe we should just leave Saturn alone." She wasn't a fan of arguments.

Titan sighs, "we'll talk about this later." Saturn frowns. There's a long pause before Saturn speaks, "..very well then. Back to your orbits, everyone."

Many moons complained and grumbled, while others simply went back to their designated orbit. Saturn watched as the group dispersed, he really hated watching his moons just.. leave, but what else could he do?

Saturn sighed and sat down, rubbing his temples. What would Jupiter do? If he's being honest, he was quite jealous of how well Jupiter could handle situations like these. Every problem, or miscommunication he had with his moons and fellow planets could easily be resolved by his tranquility.

If you ask him, Jupiter's basically a gentle giant, always calm and able to maintain his temper, only getting slightly agitated when arguments become physical, or someone just won't apologize.

Saturn groaned as he buried his head in his legs, what's the point of even having moons if they all hate you?

Saturn shakes his head, No. He can't be thinking this way. He should be grateful they even pay attention to him.

He takes in shaky breathes, this was another thing he hated about himself.

Everytime Saturn faces a frustrating problem, crying is his first thought. He hated it. Sure, bottling up your emotions isn't healthy, but he can't help it.

He can't help but feel like a burden when he needs a shoulder to cry on.

A moment of silence embraced the cold air of space, until a voice rang out admist the quiet void.

"Saturn?" Wait a minute. He recognized that voice all too well.

Saturn widened his eyes, swiftly wiping his teary eyes, "J-Jupiter!" He stood up, facing Jupiter.

His voice cracked, as his puffy eyes left evidence of tears, Saturn tried his best to hide it by grinning as best as he could.

Jupiter stopped in his tracks and stared, of course he knew Saturn was crying. For what reason? That, he didn't know. Though, he has his suspicions.

Jupiter was the smartest planet in the solar system. Got an issue? Seek for Jupiter; he'll get it fixed up in no time. This facade of Saturn was childs play to him.

Though, this wasn't the best time to ask Saturn the reason for this strange behavior, something kept tugging at him.

Jupiter faltered, "..are-are you, okay?.."

Saturn felt anxious. I mean, what would Jupiter, his neighbor, think of him crying?

Saturn didn't even know himself.

After a long pause filled with silence, he spoke up. ".. I'm fine, Jupiter. Why the question?" He looked up, facing Jupiter and smiling.

Jupiter sighed and shook his head, going up to him and gently placing a hand on his cheek, wiping away the wet tears that Saturn didn't manage to wipe away.

"Saturn, I'm not an idiot."

He felt numb. His whole life is ruined.

Him. The planet others look up to, crying.

It's a pity, really.

Saturn felt his body shake as sounds began to mingle together, nothing was clear anymore, his mind was blank as he stared at the floor, with tears threatening to spill.

"Sat-"

"-urn?-"

"at-"

"rn!-"

"Saturn!" Saturn snapped back to reality, slightly flinching.

"I-" he paused, looking down.

".. I'm sorry, Jupiter, I-.. I'll be right back."

Saturn smiled as he turned away and headed anywhere but Jupiters location.

He screwed up, really bad.

Now they're all gonna think he's a fraud who's selfish, and has insecurities.

Saturn felt tears fall down, he tried to wipe them away with no success.

He eventually stopped walking, his knees felt weak. He sat down on the floor and scooted to a secluded area.

Saturn finally let the tears freely flow down, silently crying in the corner, resting his head on his legs.

Saturn sniffled as he felt his emotions came crashing down, he was at his limits. he hated it. He hated feeling so,. so... Pressurized.

Is that even a good word to define his situation?

He didn't know anymore.

Minutes felt like hours as he sat there, sobbing into his legs, he found it to be quiet pathetic. The most 'gorgeous' planet in the system, crying, because he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore.

He's just... Creating a fuss.. right?

During his meltdown, he hardly noticed someone sitting down next to him, he was so oblivious to this action, he just kept sobbing into his legs.

All of a sudden, he feels a hand on his knee, he flinched.

"Who-" Saturn looks up, facing Jupiter once more. His breathe hitched.

He knew it was far too late to act, but nevertheless starting wiping his tears away with his sleeve, sniffling softly.

"I-" Jupiter cut him off, with a hug.

Saturn was taken aback, he was appalled by this sudden action; why would Jupiter hug him? He thought he would be seen weak for crying.

Saturn hugged him back, welcoming his warm embrace as tears stained Jupiters shirt.

Jupiter mentally sighed, it's now or never. He knew it was too early to ask this question, but he really needed to help Saturn as fast as he could. It shattered his heart to see him in this state.

"Saturn, I don't know if you trust me enough to answer this question, but what exactly made you feel this way?"

Saturn paused, in deep thought.

"I-i don't know. There's.. something wrong with me." Jupiter raises a brow, still holding him tightly.

"I don't feel.." Saturn pauses, searching for the right word. "-..satisfied with myself."

Jupiter calmly listened, asking yet another question.

"What part of yourself do you feel wrong about?" Saturn blinked, he never really focused on one part of himself that he hates.

"..my rings?.." he wasn't sure what to tell Jupiter, he didn't really like anything about himself, so it's hard to pick just one thing.

Jupiters eyes softened, he could see right through him.

"You sure?"

Saturn sighed, shaking his head, he's done enough lying for today. "No, I'm not sure. I don't know anymore."

A moment of silence passed through them, until Jupiter spoke up, baffling Saturn with his tender words, full of compassion.

"Saturn, you're the gem of the system. You're beautiful. Everything about you screams the word gorgeous, don't forget it, okay?"

his eyes widened slightly as his brows furrowed in confusion, gorgeous? That's going too far.

"But.. why?" Saturn started to feel tears stream down.

Jupiter wiped away stray tears near Saturns eyes, smiling softly at him.

"Because, Saturn, do you even realize how big your part in the solar system is? Without you, me and Uranus orbit would drift off, meaning I couldn't protect Earth from asteroids anymore. Your gravitational pull has helped shape the solar system, you're important, Saturn."

He continued his rant, "Infact, saying that you're just gorgeous, is huge understatement. You deserve way more, if you ask me." Saturn felt tears forming, "Y-you think so?.." Jupiter smiled.

"I know so."

Saturn lightly chuckled, sniffling and wiping away his remaining tears with his sleeve. "I always knew you were the best at comforting."

Jupiter smirked in return "comes naturally."

Saturn sighed and looked down, Jupiter brought his hand over to Saturns chin and gently moved his head to face him.

"We'll get through this together, alright?"

Saturn smiled, slowly intertwining their fingers together.

"Alright."

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Longest part in this book yet! I was quite obsessed with these two, so I went ahead and made a little chapter in the meantime you all wait for new parts to come out! 💟

Have a splendid day! 🚀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 537 48
Solarballs Earth's ships and angst oneshots (Only Planets and dwarf planets plus Iris from GHE (Gemini Home Entertainment)) ONLY GAY SHIPS!
3.2K 68 11
He's missing again Be careful. He's going to get you He looks innocent but he isn't. No one will know you were killed and eaten. He's going to get...
613 19 17
โฆโˆ˜โˆ™โคต๏ธŽ | ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—’๐—†๐—‰๐—Ž๐—Œ โ–”โ–” โžธ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜, ๐— ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ข๐—— ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜...๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป...
2.7K 55 10
Your name is Y/N. After your father left a year ago to go work at a space agency, your mother goes missing, and the SolarBalls planets come to life f...