The Fallen Kings - The Journe...

By RebeccaStar1987

This is a Monster School story. After Herobrine, Wither, Enderman, and Ivan are back with the others and th... More

Part 1 Our new start
Part 2 The cold shivers
Part 3 The watch
Part 4 Recover
Part 5 Cuddles
Part 6 Pecks
Part 7 The hug
Part 8 Warm sleep
Part 9 My Little Skelly
Part 10 The talk
Part 11 It hurts
Part 12 The Training part 1
Part 13 The training part 2
Part 14 Our new houses
Part 15 Feels so good (Smut)
Part 16 The battle
Part 17 You'll be in my heart
Part 18 His past
Part 19 Overprotective
Part 20 Star's promise
Part 21 Comfort
Part 22 Holding you close
Part 23 Comfort Kisses
Part 24 What's going on
Part 25 Screams (Smut)
Part 26 I can't stand them
Part 27 Fighting
Part 28 The kidnapping
Part 29 The Drowned War
Part 30 Blushing
Part 31 Hard Kissing
Part 32 My nightmare past
Part 33 Sex in the Nether (Smut)
Part 34 My worries
Part 35 My Destiny
Part 36 The Evil Plan
Part 37 My Master Hacker
Part 38 Cold Cuddles
Part 39 My Skelly
Part 40 Kisses
Part 41 My hard Decision
Part 43 My Promise
Part 44 My Heartbeat
Part 45 My bad nightmare past
Part 46 Getting Closer
Part 47 The Argument
Part 48 The Demons/Argument Aftermath
Part 49 Alone Time
Part 50 He's my little Skelly
Part 51 It's coming closer
Part 52 The threat
Part 53 Enderman's Story
Part 54 My path
Part 55 They're here
Part 56 Always there
Part 57 My hardest decision
Part 58 Heartbroken
Part 59 My Wither
Part 60 My thoughs
Part 61 I'm gonna lose him
Part 62 Staying Together

Part 42 Don't Worry

62 3 3
By RebeccaStar1987

~This is very sad~

Wither's POV

Look, I know the war is gonna happen but, Skeleton is getting more and more scared because he's worried about the demons coming to get him. 

For the pass hour or so I notice Skeleton shaking like he's cold or something but, I know what's going on in his mind he's scared about the battle that's coming soon. 

My heart break into thousands of pieces from me seeing this from my Skeleton, I hate seeing him like this I took a deep breath and went to go fine him. 

"SKELLY!!!" I shouted his name hoping he can hear me but, when I heard no reply I start running around the castle my anxiety is going high as I'm looking for him but, I can't fine him anywhere. 

"Well well well look do we have here mmm..." I stop running as I hear Zombie's voice I turn around sharply to see him "What do you want can you see I'm busy looking for Skeleton..." I said coldly. 

"Oh, I know but, I want to talk to you about...him..." Zombie said also coldly. 

I sigh "Fine what is you want to talk about..?" I ask I have no time for this I need to go look for my boyfriend I hope he's not hurt or anything. 

"Well you know that me and Skeleton use to be best friends right..?" Zombie ask. 

"Yeah and..?" I ask. 

"Well, I need you to do something for me..." Zombie said. 

"I'm not doing anything for you, you broke his heart by telling him he's not your best friend anymore so what's the point of even trying to talk to him..?" I ask making my point. 

"Well that's the thing I notice he's been hanging out with you instead of me so I have an idea..." Zombie said with an evil look. 

I don't like that look I don't know what's he gonna do but, I'm not taking any chances of this "What's your idea it's not like you're gonna-". 

"I want you to break up with Skeleton so he can talk to me instead of you..." Zombie said coldly. 

My eyes widened "Zombie!!! What the heck I'm not doing that!!!" I yelled at him I'm never doing that to him that will broke his heart even more as it is. 

"I want you to do that I hate when he's in a relationship with you, you stupid hacker now BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!" Zombie yelled. 

My eyes glow green as I punch Zombie in the face making him yelp in pain and fell to the floor "I hate you..." I said coldly making his eyes widened. 

"I hate you so much I can't believe you would ever tell me that Skeleton didn't do anything that won't make you upset but, he didn't do anything to you he told me his feelings to me and I understand cause I have the same feelings as his and the reason why I'm being with him is to protect him like I did before but, I don't remember and you have no idea what he has been through you have no idea what I have been through you act just like my father and even Pigman acts like my father I really hate you so much even Skeleton hates you he even told me that I'm done with you!!!" I yelled at him before I left him on the floor. 

I didn't even notice the tears coming down from Zombie's eyes as he stand up "What have I done..?" he ask himself until he saw Pigman behind him. 

"Let me guess Wither hit you huh..?" Pigman ask as Zombie is standing up. 

"Yeah he hit me but, I'm gonna get my revenge on him and Skeleton he should pay for what he did to me and you..." Zombie said. 

"That's me boi now come on we need to fine Enderman and talk to him I think he as an answer..." Pigman said. 

Zombie smile evilly "Oh okay I wonder what he has to say..?" he ask making Pigman smile evilly as they both left looking for Enderman. 

Meanwhile~ 

I'm still running around looking for Skeleton, I can feel tears coming down my eyes as memories came back to my mind as my father and my sister are abusing me 'Don't cry Wither you can't let Skelly see me like this' I thought as I'm holding my tears in. 

As, I'm running around I heard crying in another room 'Skelly...' I though as I head to the room once I'm there I gently open the door and look in I notice Skeleton crying in a corner alone. 

I walk in before closing the door behind me I walk towards him before sitting in front of him he has no idea I'm even here I gently place my hands on his side making gasp as a sob left his mouth. 

"Skelly, I'm here it's gonna be okay..." I said using my softest voice to comfort him Skeleton look up at me as tears are coming down his eyes "Oh baby..." I said softly before I stand up and pick him up with my arms.

Skeleton hugs me tightly as his sobs are really heartbreaking I gently rub his back up and down trying to comfort him as best as I can right now I can feel my own tears coming down my eyes as I hug and hold Skeleton close. 

"I-It's gonna b-be okay..." I said softly as I sob a little bit Skeleton nodded as he hug me tightly against my body I don't want anyone else to see us like this so I teleport us to our home and into our bedroom. 

We both sat on the bed as we hug each other tightly I gently pull away the hug with tears coming down my eyes "Skelly please don't be upset I don't know what happened but, please tell me what's on your mind..?" I ask softly. 

Skeleton nodded as he spoke "I-I have a n-nightmare again but, it's all because P-Pigman and Zombie l-leaving you to d-die with the demons k-killing you..." Skeleton said softly as more sobs came. 

More tears came down my eyes my heart is now shattered I pull my arms away and put them on my eyes as I sob softly "I-I'm so s-sorry why didn't y-you tell me..?" I ask softly.

More tears came down from Skeleton's eyes I gently pull my hands away and gently place my right hand on his left shoulder "I'm not mad at you my Skelly, I'll never be mad at you not once just please tell me..." I said using my soft voice. 

"T-The reason I-I didn't tell y-you is that I-I'm scared o-of them..." Skeleton said softly I sigh at him "My Skelly you don't need to be scared of them I just got into a fight with Zombie..." I said softly. 

Skeleton's eyes widened "Are you okay..?" he ask softly. 

I shook my head "N-No he told m-me to b-break u-up with y-you..." I said softly as I can't hold my sobs anymore. 

Skeleton's eyes widened in shocked but, when he notice my tears coming down my eyes and my sobs he hug me tightly "I'm n-not breaking up w-with you I-I promise..." I said softly as I'm trying to breath. 

"I-It's okay Wither, I-I'm here don't l-listen to them..." Skeleton said softly as he snuggled my chest as I can feel the tears coming down his eyes I nodded as I took a deep breath before exhaling. 

"I'm okay Skelly..." I said softly as I gently pull away with a soft smile Skeleton smiled softly back I lean in until our lips met and started kissing each other. 

Skeleton gently place his hands on my hips as I gently place my left hand around his back and very gently place my right hand under his chin as we're gently kissing each other. 

I love the sweet feeling of his lips gently pressing against mine we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with a smile. 

I gently wipe our tears away from our eyes before I gently kiss his cheek making him blush before I went down to his neck "W-Wither..." Skeleton said softly as he smile at me. 

I gently pull away with a smile before I kept going on the comfort kisses on his face making him blush and moan at the same time I chuckled at him before I kept going. 

I slowly lay Skeleton on the bed as I'm on top of him still kissing his face making Skeleton moan in pleasure I kiss him for a while before we gently pull away "I love you..." I said softly. 

"I love you too..." I said softly we lean in and we started kissing on the lips making Skeleton moan in pleasure before open our mouths and slid our tongues out and gently wrapping them around tasting each other. 

We both started moaning into the kiss before Skeleton lips me over until he's on top of me "You taste so beautiful~" I said into the kiss as I'm moaning in pleasure. 

"You taste so nice~" Skeleton said also into the kiss as he's moaning in pleasure we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with saliva out of our mouths we both started panting after our kiss I stare at Skeleton with a smile as he smile back at me. 

"I love you~" I said softly as I'm panting. 

"I love you too~" Skeleton said softly also panting. 

We both smile at each other before I gently wipe the saliva away from our lips I gently hug Skeleton close to me making him blush before I lays down next to me. 

I gently wrap my arms around him making Skeleton blush before he warp his own arms around me "I won't let Zombie get under your bones okay I promise my Wither..." Skeleton said softly making me blush and smile. 

"I know and I love you for it..." I said softly before Skeleton smile and close his eyes falling asleep on my chest as he snuggle and cuddle it making me chuckled. 

I gently hold Skeleton close as I snuggle him back I heard him sigh into my chest "Your touch is so nice and warm..." Skeleton said softly as he smiles at me. 

I chuckled at him as I gently rub his back gently "I know I love your cuddles and snuggles..." I said softly before I close my eyes falling asleep as well I gently hold Skeleton close to my body before I use my hacks to bring the blanket close and gently put it on us as we're getting warm. 

The next day~ 

I sigh as I open my eyes as I'm looking at Skeleton he's very close to my chest I gently kiss his lips before Skeleton kiss me back before we gently pull away we both smile at each other before we gently get out of bed. 

We walk to the castle holding each other's hand as we walk in Herobrine and Miss Rexi are their and they check on us from what happened yesterday I love there support for both of us. 

I never even look at Zombie or Pigman, I'm so mad at them to be honest I'm under so much stress it's not even funny I was so heartbroken from hearing that nightmare that Skeleton have that broke me so bad. 

For now I'm trying to keep my stress level low by kissing Skeleton on the lips making him blush and moan I also moan into the kiss Skeleton knows about my stress leveling and it was his idea that I should kiss him all day.....alone.

I feel so much better from kissing him that really help my stress level and even his as well I know Herobrine said about our love is ever strong but, he's right about it and now me and Skeleton see it. 

I gently hold his right hand tightly making Skeleton blush badly making me chuckled seeing him like this is so cute I love every moment with him he really means everything to me my life will always be with him.....Forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part is very sad but, the next one might be sadder than this just try and hold in the tears if you can. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 158 26
(DISCLAIMER i don't own any ninjago characters or art in this book) What if jay recharged the hydro bounty but didn't survive.
5.5K 142 6
When Talon realizes that he's had enough of his uncle's torture, he runs away in hopes to start a relationship with Penny, but after all his past att...
25K 698 14
What will Marinette do when she founds out the kitty she loves is the same man who is most bullied at school and turns out to be homeless? An AU fic...
1.1K 123 7
Rewrite of "The secret behind his smile" - Heroes and Villains. Two sides of the same coin. More in common than most tend to realize. When Grian move...