✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

By leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 5

28 0 0
By leehaera17

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Alright I have to go, see you in 2 weeks," Taehyung said his goodbye and walk away superfast, opening the door to catch Jimin standing outside the door holding the blue label bottle,

"Thanks bro," Taehyung tap jimin's shoulder,

"Where are you going?" He ask,

"Bye..." Taehyung waves his hand and walks to the back of the house, crosses the swimming pool and this time, he thought that the swimming pool was just too long that he started to run.

He opens the door, with a little bit of excitement, looking at you like a lost child.

"How come you are here already?" You mentioned looking at the time that is now 10PM, He should be here in another 2 hours,

"It doesn't matter," he hold the alcohol bottle up

"Wow, what's that?" your eyes catch the bottle in his hand.

"Better than beer," he mentioned

You got excited and take the bottle from him, walking back to the kitchen and pour a little bit into the glass and start sniffing the strong whiskey smells, you literally gulp it up, like a glass of water and Taehyung just shock

"Wow.. calm down party pants, we can drink all night long!"

"WOW!" you excel your level of expectation knowing this thing is literally better then the cold beer,

You pour another one and was need to take another shot, but Taehyung stop you and he take the gulp of whiskey,

"YAH!" Now you're mad, "get your own!" you hiss hard

"Nah, we gonna share this glass,"

"Don't be crazy, I don't share my alcohol," you curse and take another glass and walk to the sofa to have a convertible seat.

You look for something interesting on the TV and end up in netflix, and watching the new kevin hart Movie that has been released, you are pouring another glass for yourself and Taehyung follow what you are doing, and in your mind, if only this drink will make you forget about all the things that happening right now, you will drink the whole bottle by yourself.

You listening to all the jokes on the TV and drinking like your life is depending on this, and when you are high, you start to speak and laugh at the same time, and now you feel the hype of it, you laugh while holding Taehyung's arms, and for a split second Taehyung was jumping in his sit while you are touching him without notice.

"OMG! Expensive alcohol absolutely tastes different," you mumble, and you move your seat next to him while smiling with a red roses cheeks, snuggling into his chest.

"You smell amazing, what shower gel do you use? Tell me?" you mention giggling away

Taehyung is smiling like an idiot, as for him, he is drinking slowly and would like to stay sober.

"Owaahh.. Give me, give me!" You are now taking his glass and chucking the whole glass with a good "AHH!!" at the end and Taehyung just looking at your silly action

You close your eyes and snug into the warmest of his body,

"If only you are mine," you mumble

Taehyung couldn't say anything as your body is just too close to him and his heart is keep pounding,

"YA~~~ why didn't you answer me!" you are sulking and let him go and you literally climb on him, sit in his lap and look at him straight to his eyes, he is confused with whatever action you do, very much alcohol has made you act like a crazy slut.

"You are so hot, and smell so~ Sexy" you mumble while giggling here and there as you keep smelling his neck area, and it sends the shiver down his spine.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" again you mumble putting your forehead together with him,

He laughs so hard that finally he is responding to the things that happen and thinking he might just need to enjoy the moment.

"But I am married," He finally answered

"With who?" you sulking

"With you!" he answer

"Me? Nooooo~~" you answer with along laugh

"Are you single?" he is asking with a silly smile on his face

"Me?" you ask, putting both of you hand on his shoulder

"I don't know," you answer

"How come you don't know?"

"Well, you know, I have this man right~~ he is well, he smells amaaaaaaaaiiizzziiiiiiing, his hair is so cute in the morning, he is breathtakingly good looking, and you know what?"

"What?"

"I was falling for him~~, buttttt~~"

"But?"

"But he is someone else's husband," you sulked and put your head on his shoulder now, as it kept spinning non stop.

"Don't you marry him anyway?"

"I Did! OMG, I'm just so desperate! I'm just-" you are just catch up in your breath,

"I hope my sister will have the best education with me selling myself like a slave," you mumble, "She treated me like a stranger after my mom died, and..."

Taehyung is silent listening to whatever you are saying.

"And you know! His wife! She called me ugly!" you are rocking your body back and forward while Taehyung holds your body so hard that you literally almost bump your head to the coffee table.

"OMG Y/N Calm down will you?" he was shocked.

"Oh... you call my name, for the first time" you mentioned and chucked up with a sadness

"Alright sir, I just might need to sleep right now," you are rumbling your words, and Taehyung is busy catching you with no balance on your body as your head spinning due to all the alcohol, the anger, the sadness which just comes together at one time.

"Thank you so much for listening to all the bullshit that I have been saying," you give the best smile, and put your lips on his lips fast, so fast, that Taehyung catches off guard that he is now looking straight into your eyes.

"You started it," Taehyung hiss under his breath and put his lips on yours hard, but since you are just in alcohol situation, now you just replying to whatever he did, your lips match what he has, too matching that he is now visiting the cloud nine, he is hype, he is just too ready for this and he is looking forward to whatever will happen now.

He hold your body strong, and stands up bringing your body with him as he walk to the bedroom while kissing you slowly, he put your body on the bed and climb on top of you, and you are just too confuse and to arouse and starting to get sober, and in another minute you are freaking out as you realize what have you done, our eyes catch his body on top of yours and too ready for his actions, and you are in messy state of mind.

Taehyung catch the glimpse of your eyes that he realize you are now sober enough to catch the surrounding, he close the distance between you and him and smirk and just put his lips on your neck and move to his side of the bed, and tug himself under the blanket leaving you with a blank expression and you just holding your head trying to remember what has been happen about 1 hour ago which is now too blur to remember.

You are just stuck in the position for a couple of moments, and just repeating to yourself the same sentence "What have I done?"

You climb up to your bedside and put your body under the blanket while stare blankly into the ceiling, asking if it is pretty much OK to have this interaction with someone else's husband.

"Omg.. I am so drunk" Taehyung move his body towards you and hug you with his arms

You sigh, and it gives a smile to Taehyung's face since you realize you are taking something out of the box and almost dropping it to the ground.

And now you will not be able to come back to your normal relationship, as you are just taking it to the next level.

–00–

"Fuuuuuccckkkk....." you growl with a crazy headache that currently taking your life away while you try to sit down on the bed,

A big hand grab you and pull you into his hug,

"Goooddd!!!~~" you are screaming as your head hit his chest and it makes your ear ringing

"Good morning wifey," Taehyung mumble under his morning hoarse voice,

"Arrg~ My head," you complaining,

Taehyung is enjoying the moment, he is smiling with his eyes closed.

"What the fuck is happening?" you just cannot stop swearing as the pain through your head is too much.

"You drank like a champ last night, that is the reason, WIFEY" he is pushing the note on calling you whatever he wants.

"Gosh! Stop it, the whole world will know you are married," You just can't deal with all the jokes anymore.

"I'm a good-looking, sexy, and smell's amazing man, you need to be proud of me."

"What are you talking about," You are just holding your head and hoping all of this craziness will go away any minute.

"Wow, you really don't remember anything?"

"Wh-what?" now you pretty much scared, you don't even remember what have you done last night,

Taehyung climbs on top of you and you are just so shocked that you hold your breath, your eyes looking at his smirking eyes which makes you wonder what you did last night that he is acting like he is in love with you.

He pricks your lips fast "Do you remember now?" you just too shocked to do anything

He pricks your lips again for the second time "how about now?" he ask again, and you are still too blank,

and again, he kisses your lips again and again, and you are just getting enough, "Stop it! stop it, Tae..."

His eyes have grown big and he opens his lips big as a smile forms on him.

"What did you call me just now?" He is just too excited.

"What?" you replayed as you actually don't want to repeat it again.

"I can play this all morning," He again is going to kiss you and you just try your best to push his face away.

"Alright alright, stop it will you!" you are getting angry.

"Then call me,"

"Tae~" you just mumble and as happy as he can be hugging you with all his might.

"OMG! Stop! Let me breathe!"

He kisses you for the last time before standing up from the bed and lets you fix yourself a bit, and you just exhale the hardest breathe of your live, you just cannot take all of this goodness to our system, it's too good to be true and you hate it, it doesn't seems like a reality to you, and you are afraid of whatever will happen next.

You are finally walking out from the room while putting your hair in a bun, as you get a heated vibe on yourself.

You are standing in the kitchen area, thinking to make yourself some ramyeon since you need that broth to stay awake,

"Tae, you want some?" you ask him who is as usual following your every single actions like a lost puppy.

"What are you cooking, wifey?" he is asking while opening his laptop sitting on the bar stool

"Alright, I don't want to be called wifey," You counter his word

"Then~ what do you want me to call you by?" he is now looking at you with a stupid smile,

"You can call me my name," you just freely answer,

"Boring~" he argue,

"Wow, you just told me my name is boring?"

"Chill Hun, that doesn't even the context of this conversations,"

"Thank God you look that Good, otherwise I will punch you in the face speaking like a smart ass,"

"Wow wow wow... I like it, you are sexy when you angry,"

"Shut up, seriously,"

"Ouw~ so sexy," again he tease you nonstop

You just literally ignored him, you know this thing will stop in 2 weeks time anyway, what is the point of you taking everything he said to your heart when he is calling the other lady as his Babe.

"Do you have anything today?" He ask

"I would like to do some shopping, I mean not really but just finding some good clothes for my Uni," You mentioned,

"Sounds good, what time?"
"I will be going out after you go to work,"

"Work?"

"Aren't you going to the office today?"

"Nope~ I'm busy,"

"Doing what exactly?"

"Companying my wife shopping," he said while looking at the laptop,

"Idiot..." You mumble,

You are eating ramyeon in silent and he is just looking at you,

"You want some?"

He take the bite from your chopstick,
"You cook good ramyeon," he mentioned,

At the end you share your 1 pack ramyeon with the gentlemen, as he is giving you that hopeful face every time he finishes the bite.

"You are just too much Taehyung-sshi," You are just getting enough from all of the madness that he has been creating for 3 hours of your life.

"But you love me anyway," he give you a peak on your cheeks before going to the bathroom to take shower, and you just there alone, knowing that whatever he did is likely to be finish in 2 weeks, just the thought of it makes you want to cry but, what is the point anymore, you are just doing a free fall without a robe to hold on, lets see how you land.

You take a shower and getting ready to go out and Taehyung is also finish getting ready,

"Don't you look too casual for going to the office?" You look at him with a sweater and jeans on.

"Who said I'm going to the office?"

"Alright , just up to you honestly, I can't even understand you anymore,"

"I want to spend the day with you," he is hugging your body from the back as usual.

"Like you will not see me tonight?"

"Come on, just for today, I want to spend the whole day with you,"

"Alright, sir... let me put my lip tint first," you try to open his arm

But he is literally not letting you go, and you are just trying your best to finish up your makeup,
"Let me see, let me see..." he is looking at you from top the bottom,

"What?"

"Perfect!" He kisses your lips and pulls your hand with him to the garage, without knowing that you are blushing so hard from what he has done.

–00–

You are now trying to choose what you want to wear as your school outfit, you doesn't know what the people will look like, or what type of things they will wear, should you show up to the school with a smart casual look, or just a normal student look, or maybe hoodie and tight will do?

"Just buy everything," Taehyung voice comes to your sense,

"What? No... just sit down, I'll be finish in a couple of minutes,"

"Alright, give me that," He is taking the basket that you have managed to collect all the things that you need.

"Where are you going?" he put the basket to the cashier table and the lady in the cashier start to look at you trying to stop Taehyung,

"Everything?" She asks, since you are putting all the random items in the basket to decide what you need at the end.

"NO! I don't need everything,"

"Yup, everything," He mentioned to the cashier lady,

"Ok..." he keeps glaring at you as you are just face palming to everything that has happened.

He tapped his black card to pay and got all the staff in a big paper bag.

"Thanks~" he waved goodbye to the lady admiring his look.

"Seriously, this is too much, Tae" you mentioned,

"It's just one bag, and anyway, what brand is this? Never see this brand before,"

"Target sir, this is where people like me buy fancy things,"

"What? Fancy?"

"Just- you know what, forget about it, i will just get the refund later on," you are taking the big bag from his hand and walk to the flashing sports car which is ready in the lobby and there you are holding the target paper bag that looks like you are his assistant.

You are riding the car to have some lunch and his phone is ringing super loud,

[ya! Where are you?] Jimin shout in the phone

"I'm with my wife," He said confidently,

[What? Oh hey.. Lia...]

"What do you need?" Taehyung ask fast,
[I need you to sign this document today, can you come for an hour or so?]

Taehyung takes a peek at you, and you just nod, mentioning he can go on.

"Alright, be there in 10"

[alright bro...]

"I can go home by myself," you mentioned

"Nah, just for an hour, you can wait in the office,"

"What, no.."

"Have been to our roof top, I think you gonna like it," Taehyung mentioned,

"Alright..." you said,

—00—

You are waiting for him on the fancy rooftop, and sitting down looking at the Han river view in front of you and your eyes just catches everything that you are hoping that you can take an amazing picture of.

"Can I sit here?" a gentleman holding a coffee can walking to you with a cute smile on his face, 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
344K 25.1K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
60.2K 1.9K 46
Kim Taehyung, the enigmatic and successful CEO of Kim's Enterprise, exudes an air of dominance every steps he takes. Beneath his poised and powerful...