MINE (Captivated by the Mafia...

By loveforbooks_69

Namaste guys This is my first story . I hope you guys will like it. Please show your love to my story. It's... More

introduction
ch 1
ch 2
aesthetic
ch 4
ch 5
Notice
The marriage
broken
kiss?
brother
gift
something in air
my wife
teaser of next chapter
vansh
the revelation
Vansh's gift
new faces
sour and sweet moments
part 1: changing behaviour

ch 3

928 48 1
By loveforbooks_69

7 july

Vansh was sitting in his office doing his work then only he heard a knock . He gave permission to the person, opening the door Aayush entered inside the cabin. 

''boss your grandfather called me to inform you that he wants to see you in the haveli by 8 pm. '' aayush informed his boos. Who in return just hummed. Getting the signal aayush went out of the door after wishing him to have a good day.

Vansh was fully concentrated in his work when his phone ringed flashing Samarth's name. He pick the call and said '' speak '' in his usual deadly serious tone. '' boss we caught him ''. ''okay '' saying so he cut the call he got up from his seat and wear his blazer which was on the chair and starts walking outside the cabin . His bodyguards starts following him

He reached his warehouse. His bodyguards salute him. They informed Vansh that mrs mehra is in the cell 21. Vansh directly went to cell 21 where Samarth greet him . Vansh sat on his king chair enjoying the show of mrs mehra's torture .  Sanaya a trusted lady bodyguard of Vansh was beating mr mehra . When Vansh got satisfied with the show he signaled sanaya to stop getting the signal sanaya stopped. Mr mehra was an underground agent who hiding her identity was working as an assistant of Vansh to get information about Vansh illegal business.  Vansh already knew about mr mehra being an underground agent he just wanted to entertain himself for sometimes.

'' so how's the hospitality mr. Mehra.  Everything good '' mocked Vansh

'' i will destroy you king i have the proofs against you '' said mr mehra with a smirk but soon his wiped off from his face and changed into terrified one. Infront of him was his wife who had fun gun pointed on his head.

'' what happen to you now you were talking about something like proof '' asked Vansh to mr mehra who was now standing freeze on the his spot

'' please leave my wife '' mr mehra starts begging for his wife ''please king-g  pleaseee ''

'' proofs '' said Vansh in his demanding voice

'' i can't can't giveee you that ''

'' oh so the proofs are more important than your wife interesting did you hear your husband mrs mehra ''
Asked Vansh to mrs mehra who was looking at his husband who was being brutally beaten to his death.

'' so you are not useful for me so what's the use to leave you alive '' said Vansh while taking out his golden coloured gun which has the lion wearing a crown symbol aiming it on her '' say goodbye to your husband ''
And he pulled the trigger

''stopp please stop i will give-ve you the proofs just don't kill her '' said mr mehra in defeated voice cause he can't complete his life mission but nothing is more important than his wife not even his life mission also.
'' i will give you the proofs please leave her ''

''interesting '' Vansh ordered his left hand Samarth something receiving the order Samarth went towards mr mehra asked him about the proofs.  Mr mehra tell him about the proofs .

After getting the information Samarth told that to Vansh.
'' so my work is done so what's the use to keep you both alive '' saying so he aim the gun on mrs mehra '' no no you can'ttt doo this no please king please '' hearing him a smirk appear on Vansh face and shot

Vansh has shot mrs mehra and she was lying lifeless on the floor mr mehra quiclky ran towards her and took her head on his lap shaking and asking her to wake up while crying.
'' how could you do this with my wife she wasn't even knowing about anything and I even told you a's submit you the proofs also then also you killed her why why '' burst mr mehra fully

'' i hate betrayal mehra and you think to betray me so it's your reward ''

'' just like me someday you will also cry for your love but you won't be able to do anything to save her . You will be helpless and broken but you won't do anything about it. It's my curse to you '' said mr mehra in rage

'' in your dreams mehra because this devil don't have emotions in his life '' said Vansh in authorative tone and stood up from his chair while fixing his coat and lighting his cigar. Je walk out of the warehouse followed by his guards.  He throw the lighter in the warehouse. And
  booooooooooooom

A loud noise shake the earth cause Vansh has set the warehouse in fire burning it into ashes. A sinister smirk spread on his lips.

8 pm

Vansh was sitting in his car doing his work when his car came into halt in front of a haveli.  It was looking heavenly beautiful and very huge also.

A guard open the door of Vansh car and he got out of his car like a royal king which he was. He starts walking with this grace . All the bodyguards who were surrounding the haveli bow their in front of him as a gesture of respect. He entered inside the haveli and asked one of the servant about his grandfather who told him that his grandfather was in his study. He went to his grandfather's study which was open. 

An old man in his 70's was sitting on the head chair called him inside the study . Vansh entered inside and greet him '' namaste dadaji '' .

The old man was non other than Vansh grandfather from whom he had get his anger but in double amount .  Dhanraj Singh Rajput The founder rajput co. and enterprise .

''khush raho '' (stay happy) said dadaji giving him hus blessings.

''  is there anything you want to talk about dadaji '' said Vansh in his usual cold tone but there was respect in it

'' yeah first sit ''

''hmm''

'' so you are I mean how I start '' said dadaji fumbling with words seeing this Vansh got confused as his dadaji is behaving like this so the topic will be important or big. He was in his thoughts when his dadaji starts speaking again

'' you are I mean I had fixed your marriage with the Roy's  eldest daughter '' dadaji said hurriedly cause he was also somewhat afraid of Vansh anger.

''What and what made you think that I will marry anyone ''said a raging Vansh trying not to lash out on his grandfather cause he respect him a lot.

'' child calm down first and listen to me I have a valid reason for this marriage '' said dadaji slowly but in firm voice he was also Dhanraj Singh Rajput The former king of the Rajsthan .

But it didn't affect him he was still in anger but sat down.

Dadaji told him about why suddenly this marriage is happening and Vansh silently listened with a raging mind.

He stood up from his seat and walk out of the study in full anger and went towards his car and said to his bodyguards to don't follow him and sat inside his car. He starts his car and went off in full speed he was thinking about this whole marriage thing.

Here (haveli)

Dadaji called someone and tell him about what happen and Vansh anger from other side a man said to to don't worry he will handle the matter after that he cut call and pray ''  Mahadev sab sahi rakhna '' (Mahadev keep everything right).

A black color bugatti chiron was waving with the stormy wind. Vansh was releasing all his anger in driving. The road was fully empty few lights were on. Suddenly a black car cape beside his car and a young handsome man shout from it '' Vansh stop the car Vansh please'' but Vansh only increased his speed so the guy also speed up his car to match his pace but couldn't able to do that.

'' Yaar please rok de car nahi to tu khud marega or mujhe bhi marega ''(dude please stop the car otherwise you will die yourself and I will also die with you) ''  said the guy .

After some time suddenly Vansh pull off  the brakes with him the guy also pulled off the brakes with a sudden jerk. The guy came out of his car when he was that Vansh got off the car. The guy came to hug him but Vansh moved back.  '' bro you scared me to my death. were you fuking out of your mind. '' said the guy and receive a death glare from Vansh. The guy got scared for sometimes but composed himself and asked him to calm down but he was being everything but calm down . They both sath on a hill from where the whole city can be seen. The view was very beautiful.

'' what happen '' asked the guy .
'' you are asking like that you don't know what happen Sarthak'' said Vansh . Sarthak was the best friend of Vansh since childhood . Vansh and Sarthak lived together as Sarthak's parents died in a mafia's war.

'' but think about it na for me it is seeming good '' said Sarthak putting his opinion in front of him.
''not for me '' replied Vansh.
'' I will make her life a living hell '' said Vansh with anger and determination hearing him Sarthak feels bad for the girl who was marrying him cause Vansh always keeps his words. '' Sarthak i need her information by tomorrow morning at 7 pm '' ''okay ''.

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why was the marriage happening suddenly?  What was the reason behind this sudden marriage ?

Stay tune to know .

Bye and take care. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.7K 200 9
𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 .. -𝐩𝐫𝐨�...
39.8K 2.4K 26
𝗜𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗬𝘂𝗸𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰. fluff. c...
133K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။