Tale of the nine tailed 1938...

By Byeiol22

What if you were sent with Lee yeon and Ko shin ju to bring back the Guardian Stone? read or you'll never fi... More

About You!~
Visting The Past!~
In the Year 1938!~
Brother hood!~
Rang!~
Saving Rang! but What about us returning?!

Myoyeongak!~

315 16 2
By Byeiol22

-Your POV-

"Now that you've defeated me, let's call it even. So don't waste your precious time resenting me. Quit being a bandit or whatever. Just find a bit of happiness huh?" Finished yeon.

I couldn't help but remember those memories, thinking about how we enjoyed in our childhood, playing together, running around being carefree and having no burden. I want to go back to those good old days. I wiped my own tear. I've been doing this everytime, wipe my tears, stay up all night and tell myself I'll be alright. All this time, I was thinking about my pain. But Rang had it harder. Only if I visited him like back then after yeon left, maybe things would be different, maybe. Just maybe, Rang would be there with us well and happy.

I felt so bad but I had to leave. Now that we have the Guardian Stone, we have to go back in a future without Rang.

"Have a good life, show me what you've got" yeon said to Rang and started walking. I went and hugged Rang and whispered "I'm sorry "

"Why are you sorry? You've been taking care of me all these years" Rang said but I started walking towards yeon cause eventually all this happiness doesn't last forever and one day I have to leave it all behind and walk away.

"But are you going to abandon me too? Just like Lee yeon? " Rang said. " Hey you evil bastard, you say all you want just to leave again?".

" why did you show up and pretend to be nice just to abandon me as you please?" He screamed. "Who says I'm abandoning you?" Yeon asked as we both turned back.

But what I saw was truly horrifying-

"Rang!" I screamed and ran towards him but I was too late.... I watched in horror as Rang spilled out blood and the red-white mask took his blade out.

'It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault these thoughts kept repeating in my mind I couldn't focus as my vision was blurry, I kneeled down next to Rang holding his face as yeon held his body and shouted something to the red-white mask but nothing mattered right now. Rang was hurt because I didn't pay attention, I could've sensed the enemy but I didn't.

"Myoyeongak... take me to Myoyeongak" whispered Rang. "Y/N do something!! You can heal people right, please heal him, please." Yeon said to me .

"Sorry.. I can't" I said. "You know my health condition and you know I haven't slept since 2 days and I can't heal anyone if I'm not healthy." I said shaking. "It's ok I understand, let's take him to Myoyeongak" said yeon .

"We have to be quick" he said as he picked Rang up. " Don't worry about that" I said smirking as I placed my hand on now standing yeon and teleported to Myoyeongak.

Explaination

Y/n can heal herself and other people she wishes to heal but unlike Moo-yeong, when she heals another person she gives her healing energy and along with the person's healing energy she heals the wound. But If she isn't healthy( like not eating food properly, not getting enough sleep etc) she can't heal others. But later in the chapters she practised hard and has learnt to heal others even though she is I'll or smth.

How she heals others:

Y/n places her hand above the person's wound and closes her eyes focusing on the wound and she tries to focus on anything that is damaged so she can combine hers and the person healing energy and heal the wound. During this process white glowing light along with a hint of golden colour swirls beneath her hand.(just like when the tortoise man makes a person younger)

-Timeskip-

We were walking with Rang on both of our shoulders for support when we bumbed into an old looking man while we were seeing where we should go. The old man fell and started putting his fallen money back into a peice of cloth. I saw right through him.

He is not an old man, he's young but he changed his appearance because most people won't question old people for robbery. But now is not the time to think about it. We finally found a room after a while tho.

Rang was sleeping while me and yeon were sitting on the floor. "Excuse me" we heard someone say. A lady came in and asked if she should call a doctor but yeon asked her what thus place is. "It's Gyeongseong's finest restaurant aside from Myeongwolgwan" She told us. Yeon then told her to watch over Rang.

We walked out of the room and yeon caught a man and asked him if he was the old man a while ago. We walked further and saw many people sitting and a man taking out a wooden ball from a wooden box handling it to the man wearing a pink outfit. We saw how the old man sacrificed his daughter so he could live a bit longer.

'Damn- what's so special about living? ' Y/N thought as she watched further

The girl tried to run to her father when he ran away after thanking the man but his guards stopped her and the pink man told her " All that's severed are your worldly ties."

"Now you never have to cry again" he said wiping her tears. "Wow lying at its finest" I said sensing him lying and me and yeon entered the place and yeon asked him who he is.

His guards took the girl away and he stood up walking back to his sitting area. "People call me this: LONG-LIVING DONG BANG-SAK" he said.

"Dong bang-sak? The one with the longest lifespan in eastern tales?" Yeon said.

"So that's why Rang.." I mumbled. " Hey I'm glad I ran into you. Let me borrow your life span" yeon said. "Why would someone who isn't mortal desire my life span?" The pink man asked.

"My brother is dying" yeon replied "you must know sir, a deal with a demon comes with a price." He said

"I usually make the rules myself" yeon said and summoned his sword. "You can strike me, if you do, you win my lifespan" he said and yeon strikes him but it seemed like there was a protective barrier protecting him. "I can't even die as I please" the pink man said as he looked at us with a sad expression.

I took out my sword this instant and strikes him. His shield seemed to Crack. "Stop with this bullshit, you aren't fooling anyone. And that shield of yours is so weak that I didn't even use 12% of my power and it cracked. Do want me to use 35% of my power ? Cause I don't waste even 50% of my power on weaklings like you" I said pointing my sword at his neck and smirking.

-Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass-

Yeon pulled out a wooden ball and it had ootoori sword written on it.

We simply went to search it. When a question arose my mind "yeon, do you happen to know where the sword is? Or do you want me to sense it?" I asked him.

"Nah I know where it is" he said rolling his eyes. "Where is it then-"

"In this period, Unfortunately, the ootoori sword was in the possession of... me" he said simply annoyed. Y/N beamed with happiness. "Well that should be easy. Unless you're living in the streets, still in search of ah-eum "

We reached the house where he was staying and that time and saw...

Him whining about how badly he wanted to meet ah-eum and why she isn't reincarnating.

"ʰᵃʰᵃʰᵃ" She laughed silently with her hand on her mouth. Careful not to make any sound. Yeon leaned on his back against the wall with a look of disgust on his face."I was partiallly right lol, look at you cringing at the sight"

"Since when are you filming ? And Why are you even fliming?" He whisper shouted looking at me as I filmed his past self with my phone "Since the starting and ofc I can't miss such a chance. Im filming it so i can show it to ji-ah, and also to blackmail you. I'm extremely loved by the gods and it seems like, they don't like you at all." Y/N said proudly.

"Loved by the gods? You're a God" he said stating the obvious. "Exactly" Y/N said smirking.

"You're not making it better." Yeon said rolling his eyes. "Didn't intend to" She said.

Smirking, she continued "it's already so much worse, how could anyone possibly make it better, look at you, lol look at the whining"

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Late update, yes I know and I'm extremely sorry as my mid term exams had started (and they're still going on, 4 subjects left tho!) So I couldn't update as math is not really my best friend... nvm that

I'll be updating once every week for now (but veryy lengthy chapters so be prepared) after my exams are finished (on 27) I'll be updating daily!

Alsoooo, my birthday is coming!!! It's on 11. So I may or may not publish a very long chapter on Monday!

Stay tuned, vote and I'm sorry!♡

-Author-chan!☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
378K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
87.1K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...