Ek Anchaha Rishta

JyotiGoswami7 tarafından

Nothing to say, As usual... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AC.
An unexpected kiss 😘
Golgappa😋
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

200 15 5
JyotiGoswami7 tarafından

Hey everyone 💜.

Shreya Complete her  sentence and look at her sister who was also looking at her with serious expressions....

"Didu bolo kaise aati M... Hmm"
Shreya ask to her sis as she move near her.... and Meera still make an serious face..
Shreya come closer and hold Meera's and in her hand and make a puppy 🐶 face and look at her with teary eye....

"Didu" Shreya said...and blink  her eyes like a baby....meera look her and Immediately she start laughing shreya get confused to see her sis laughing....

"Dii aap has kyu rhe ho "Shreya ask in Confusion... meera look at her canfuse face and she stop laughing and hold shreya's chin in her hand and said while she whipe her tear " hasu na to kya karu ha , chahra dekho aapna kaise bacho ki tarh aasu bha rhi ho " Shreya glance on her sis and  make a face ...

"Mujhe laga aap mujhse naraj ho " Shreya said like a baby 👶....

" Naraj ,mmmm (she think same time and then said ) ha M tujhe se naraj hoti  agar mujhe CID ke work ke bare me Kuch na Pata Hota to" meera said with a smile....

"Sachi di aap mujhe naraj nhi ho " Shreya ask happily 😊....

"Hmm....ha phale thoda bura laga Tha mujhe jab Pata Chala ki tu nhi aa rhi h, but fir Maine socha ki ab tu shirf Meri chodi si cute si bahen hi nhi balki AK CID officer bhi   to ye sochte hi Mera gussa chumantar ho gya"meera said ...and shreya just smile on it while Meera again continue "Acha ab ye sab chodo batao din kaisa tha tumhara  " Shreya  heard this and she smile and said "bhut majedar tha.... aap yha baitho  mujhe aap ko bhut Kuch batana h " Shreya said and make her sit on sofa 🛋....

Meera sat on sofa and shreya  lie on it and put her head on meera's lap....Meera look at her Little sis and smile on her and she put her hand on her head and start caressing her head ...And shreya start telling her everything about the day.....How the welcomed her, about the case,How she scared after seeing that dead body, Shreya told her everything, From the smallest to the biggest thing. She telling her everything like a small child who had gone to school for the first time .....

Shreya told her how everyone appreciated her and how everyone praise her for her hard work...Meera Was just listening to shreye with a Cute and biggest smile on her lips today she feels so proud of her sis....

****Some time latter****

Daya come out of his room and look at them and find them still talking so think " ye dono abhi Tak Baate kar rhi, kitne Baate karti h ye " he think this and with this he move near them and stood A Side of sofa .....

"Tum dono abhi Tak Baate kar rhi ho "he and they both look at him... and Meera about to say something but before she could speak shreya said " Ha aapko koi problem h "and with this she sat up....

Daya look at her and said as he make a Annoying Face"Nhi mujhe koi problem nhi h ,par kya baat nhi kar sakti ha ,aakhir m tumhari bahen ka Pati hu ,ishi nate dhang se baat kar liya Karo "

"Dhang se hi baat kar rhi hu, konsa Maine aapko dhake mar kar Ghar se bhahr Nikal diya h " She said sarcastically....and Daya is socked to hear this while Meera about to  laugh but she control herself.....

Kamal h tum mujhe mere hi Ghar se bhahr Nikalogi "Daya said sarcastically and shreya glance on him ....

"Aapka h to kya huaa, ye Ghar Meri Dii ka bhi to h ,or jo Dii ka h vo Mera h " Shreya Said proudly..
And Daya looking at her with shocking expressions.....

"Ary aise kise tumhara h "he ask ....

"Mere h, H na dii "She said and look at Meera who is still looking at them....

"Ha ha tumhara h , jo mere h vo sab tumhara h " She said and with this shreya give A side hug to her and Daya look at them with open mouth...

"Kamal h bahen ke aate hi meri to value hi Kam ho gyi h " he think and mind....And again look at them where shreya give him a winning look and he just make a face.....

"Acha ab ye sab chodo tumne apni dii ko bataya" He said with sad face...

"Ha Maine di ko sab kuch  Bata diya " Shreya said happly as they Separate and glance on him...

"Ye bhi ki hame Tarika ke Ghar Jana h " He said...

"Ary " She said and slep her head...meera glance on her and then look at Daya sir in Confusion...

"Tarika dii ke Ghar kyu ?,sab thik Hana "meera Asks a  Little worrdly....

"Ha sab thik H "Daya said causally....

"To fir " meera ask worldly....

"Ary vo Darsal huaa ye ki ....

***************************
**** flashback ****
**************************

Forensic lab*

Dr. Sharukhe and Dr.Tarika were doing there work in fornication lab..Dr.sharukhe was doing some work while standing near the dead body and Dr. Tarika was sitting on her desk and doing some work on the computer 🖥 .... just then the door of Forensic lab was opens and cid officer's enter inside ....

"Good afternoon Dr. Shab" Abhijeet said as he enter inside with his team...when Dr.sharukhe hear his voice he smile and look up...

"Ary kya baat h Abhijeet aaj tum mujhe(all he had said that he gets socked after seeing someone and it come out of his mouth) ary tum "

"Hello Dr. Uncle, kaise h aap " Shreya said Smiliing....Dr.sharukhe was very surprised to see shreya here and other side Dr.Tarika was doing her work on computer sitting at her desk in the same manner and was Smiliing at Abhijeet and Dr. Sharukhe's word but when she hear a very sweet and familiar voice she look up suddenly and get up from her seat, she is  surprised and socked at the same time....

"Oh my god Shreya, tum (Tarika says with surprise as she come near her fastly and shreya just smile) shreya ye ,ye tum oh my god I can't believe it you"

"To believe kar lijiye dii ,ye m hu aapki shreya " She said and hug her immediately ,Tarika also hug her as still in sock...They Separate...

"Kaisi a aap dii " Shreya ask...

"M thik hu, Tum kaisi ho or tum aai kab " She ask as she put her hand on her cheeks...

"M bilkul thik hu ,or m Kal hi aai " Shreya said ...

"Kya tum Kal aai " she ask and Shreya nob her head on her question  and Tarika immediately glance on Abhijeet and Abhijeet feel her fairy glance on him so he immediately  speak "A Tarika ji m batana chahta tha ,par mujhe shreya ne mana Kar diya ,vo aapko surprise Dena chahti thi ,ishiliye maine nhi bataya" Abhijeet complete his sentence and look at her face she is Smiliing lightly.....

"Ho  jiju aap kitna darte ho dii se (Shreya look at Tarika) kya dii aapne mere sweet se jiju ko kitna Dara ke rhakha huaa h ,very bad "Shreya said and glance on them....They both also glance on eachother and other who were standing there they giggle on shreya's word's but they stop when they find Abhijeet fairy glance on them...

"Aisa kuch nhi h ,Maine koi Dara ke nhi rakha h ,tumhare jiju ko" Tarika said and again look at Abhijeet....

"Ha ha aisa kuch nhi h "Daya said in a Teasing tone in  Abhijeet's ear and Abhijeet give him a sat up look so he giggle lightly and look at them(Tarika and Shreya) who were still talking...

"Tujhe Pata maine in do salo me tumhe kitna Jayada miss Kiya h" Tarika said with mosty eye's...

"Hmm, maine bhut miss Kiya, lekin aapse jyada maine aapke hath(hand) ke testy khane ko miss Kiya h " Shreya had said the last line in a joking manner...
Hear this all have a smile on their face...

"Aisa h kya ?(Shreya nob her head in yes)to thik h, aaj sham tumhara intjaar khatm karte h ,thik h "Tarika said ...

"Matlb ?" Shreya said in confusion....

"Aaj sham mere Ghar hath ka diner" Tarika said and wink 😉... Shreya understand and smile...

"Sachi" Shreya ask and Tarika ....

"A Tarika iski "Daya want to say something but before he could complete her sentence Tarika speak" Daya meera ko Lana mat bhulna oky " Daya again about say something but this time Pankaj speak " Dr.Tarika aap kya shirf shreya ko dinner par bulayengi"

"Ary nhi Pankaj bilkul nhi ,shirf shreya ko nhi tum sab ko bhi anna h, Or ha Sab ko bata dena hmm...or ha sab ke sab time phuch jana agar late huye na to dekh na m kya karti hu,(to kavin) Kavin tum or dusyant bhi jarur anna ha  " Tarika said and Pankaj was looking so much excited after hearing this and Kavin nob his head...

"Ary kya baat tum sab ki lottery lag gyi... sab ache se enjoy karna" Dr.sharukhe said...And other smile on his words....

"Enjoy karna matlb ,aap nhi aa rhe h kya Dr.shab" Abhijeet ask ....

"Ary nhi bhai Mera to phale h ACP ke sath plan Bana huaa h ,to tum log hi enjoy Karo"Dr. SARUKHE said....

"Oh,Acha lagta  agar aap bhi aate to" Abhijeet said...

"Sachme kya "Dr.sharukhe said..And Abhijeet just make a weird face and other giggle on it...

"Acha acha.agar ye ho gya ho to ,vo karle jo karne aayenge the "Daya said...Nad other nob their head...
As Dr.sharukhe and Dr.Tarika gave them all information about dead body and other information to them....And After this they all move from there...

*In lobi*

ALL Team walking ahead and they all were talking about that information what Dr.sharukhe give them..
But except Kavin,He is walking back of them and thinking something, he was lost in his thinking just then somone Approach him and he come out from his thinking world...

"Kavin sir".purvi said in slow tone...

"Ha purvi" Kavin said as he come out of his thinking world. And look at her....

"Aap kuch rhe h kya ?"She ask...

"A ha vo bas aise hi" He said...

"If you don't mind may I know about this"She ask as she smile innocently....

" A nhi itna kuch khas to nhi h, bas m soch rha tha ki Shreya sabke kitne close h na (he look at her And again continue as he feel little bit Hesitation)A nhi Mera  Matlab h ki  Vo Daya sir ki wife sister h to close hona Banta h but Abhijeet sir, Sachin, tum sab ke or Ab Dr Tarika ke bhi, bas m yhi soch rha tha"Kavin said as he look down....

"Close to hogi hi na vo itni pyari jo h,aapko to Pata hi h cid me  vo sabse choti h member h ye bhi ak vajh h,or Tarika ki choti sister h to unke to vo sabse jyada close h " purvi said but before she complete her sentence Kavin cut her between "A ak min vo to meera mam ki sister h na to "he ask...

"Ha vo meera mam ki sister h but Meera dii or Shreya ,Tarika ka ke uncle ki beti h,or sabse jyada Tarika ka ke close meera dii se bhi jayada"She Said Smiliing....

"Oh or vo Sachin ko usne bhai bulaya vo "Kavin ask nother question...

"Vo Darsal Bachpan me Tarika ke parents, meera dii ke parents or Sachin sir ke parents padosi d thena to isliye shreya sabse choti h to vo Sachin sir ko bhai bulati h "Purvi complete her sentence and glance on Kavin who is nobing his head...

*****************************
******Parsent Time ******
*****************************

Daya tell everything to Meera..

"Aapne dii ko mana kyu nhi Kiya "meera said and shreya is socked to hear this...

"Maine koshish ki this par usne mujhe kuch Kahne hi nhi diya" Daya said....

"Dii bhi na,Kya jarurat thi iski, " meera said...

"Dii kya huaa aap aisa kyu Kah rhi ho" Shreya ask..

"Aisa na kahu to kya karu,asi Halt (condition) me vo itna kaam kaise karegi,Apni sehat(health) ka bilkul khayal nhi h ,unko"meera Said.....

"Kashi condition kya huaa h dii ko, Forensic lab me to thik lag rhi thi "Shreya ask in Confusion....Heard this Daya and Meera look at eachother and Daya just smile and Meera said "Ab unhe kya huaa h ye tum unhise pucha Lena " Shreya again get confuse....

"Acha ab jaao jaa kar ready ho jaao,Hame Jaana h ,(To Daya)Aap bhi jaaiye "Meera said ...

"Kaha Jaana h "Shreya ask....

"Ary Tarika dii ke Ghar or kaha" meera said as she gets up from sofa...

"Abhi itni jaldi"Shreya said...

"Ha abhi ,Jaldi jaa kar ready ho jaao"Meera said...
And she move from. There Daya is already move from  there....

..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
....
...
...
....
....
...
...
...
...
.....
....
...
....
....
....
....
...
....
....
...
....
....

To kaise h aap.log Aasha h, sab thik honge ...
Ahh ,yaar iam so so so much sorry I know kuch jayada hi late ho gya na chapter ...

Chalo ab enjoy Karo apni jindgi.

And ha Time Indian ke liye prey karna sab oky wc hame hi jitna h aaj last h Night h bas...so prey karna mat bhulna na oky ...

Jay shree Ram 🙏🙏..

Or ha ak or baat vote karna or comment karna maf bhulna plz ...

Bayee bayee...

magical_wisher Tanks dear for your love and support ❤️ 💕 ♥️ 💙 💖....(plz don't change)
Love you. ❤️ to

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 445 9
Let's see..
102K 10.6K 29
Peep in to know more!!
31.9K 1.8K 25
Kavi story. Peep in
33.2K 1.5K 14
Just a random thoughts I will pin it here ...