The Devil's Angel

De Lyxn_z

KIM TAEHYUNG is the oldest of the three triplets, and he is known as the devil with his calm, calculated, str... Mais

✯1
✯2
✯3
✯4
✯5
✯6
✯7
✯8
✯10
✯11
✯12
✯13

✯9

203 13 10
De Lyxn_z

"What are you going to do? Lay your hands on my little sister and hurt her?" He said rhetorically, taking more steps before the bleeding man, not afraid in the least if he shoots him.

"Go for it, shoot." Ashton's hands were shaking in fear seeing the large male before him loom over him as he blead out.

"W-what do you plan to do with me?" He coughed out, wincing in pain from the bullet wound.

"I won't let you die, this is for certain. What i will do, is keep you alive enough for when taehyung returns home then you deal with the devil." Abel sinisterly told him, slapping his cheek playfully.

He ordered the worker to patch him up and get security in here to take the sexually deprived male to the play area at the warehouse by the docks.

Jennie on the other hand ran over to Don launching herself at him with her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders crying into him.

Don was shocked, when she was launched herself at him and he caught right in time before she fell.

"Woah! My sweet daughter. What is wrong, sweet girl." Don gently whispered, kissing her temple a few times, and rubbing her back to help her calm down.

Jennie told him everything that just happened and how Abel was handling the situation and she kept on apologizing over and over again.

Don looked at the other man with dead eyes, feeling his blood began to boil hearing that she was close to be sexually assaulted. If his eldest son did not show up when he did.

"John, your son will face the consequences." He ordered out, helping Jennie to calm down and drink some water that was placed on the table for her.

Jennie sipped at the water letting it help her calm down as she watched a few men in dark suits come over and take the other man away.

She was feeling stressed these days from everything as she laid her head on the tabletop closing her eyes to rest.

"Shhh, sweetheart, rest my daughter." Don softly said, as he carried her down towards the car and taking her home to stay with them from now on as he waited for the triplets at come home.

The driver pulled up to the large mansion letting his boss out with the young woman sleeping in Bose's arms.

Don briskly walked into his home carrying the precious cargo up towards the taehyung's room, placing her in his bead, ticking her in and kissing her head letting her sleep the rest of the evening.

He made his way into his office getting back to working on a few more new developments with opening more night clubs in new York City.

"Sir?" A knock was heard on his office door as he ordered them to enter. He briefly looked up to see one of his foot soldiers entering along with the other man that he only met a few times and now they are here.

"Is there something you men need?" He sternly asked, raising one eyebrow in question.

Don kept his hand under the table gripping the hidden pistol underneath, watching two men carefully communicate silently.

What this two men don't know was the Don's daughter-in-law was behind them with a raised pistol.

Don kept his eyes glued to the two idiots when he briefly made eye contact with Jennie, telling her to shoot.

With a nod she switched the safety off the gun, keeping Both hands steady as she pulled the trigger watching one of the men fall with a loud thud dead on the ground with blood soaking the marble floor from his head wound.

The other holding his gun towards the Don, turned around to shoot the one who killed his partner, when she shot him straight in the chest watching him drop his gun with a cold stare at the wounded man who was going not to kill the only father figure she had in her life.

With the shaky hands Jennie lowered her hands with the gun and ran over to the Don throwing her arms around him and crying into his shoulder, worried.

"Papa, I was so scared they were going to hurt you." Don cooed in her ear hugging her to his chest, rocking them side to side.

He gently took the gun from her hands placing it on his table as he silently told his two guards to take care of the trash and the dead bodies.

"Breath, my daughter. I'm alright, my sweet girl." Jennie sniffled and rubbed her face into Don's shirt coverd chest, taking in a slow deep breaths.

Looking up at him with her innocent bright eyes, her sweet face was flush with a soft red hue on her round cheeks with her full pouty lips, giving him the look of a precious angel.

Don's cold heart melted at his daughter, seeing her clung to him with unshed tears ready to fall. "Shh, sweetheart. No more tears, I'm safe." He softly said, wiping her tears away and cleaning her face with his silky handkerchief.

She stayed in his arms, while he went back to work with his little girl curled up on his lap resting from the large order that happened a few hours ago.

He ran his hand in her bright thick brown hair, keeping her clam as she slept on his chest tucked into his arms as he held her to him while working with one arm.

"Enter!" He softly barked out, cooing in her ear to keep her sound asleep.

He looked to his eldest son walk in with a hard Stern look in his eyes, shutting the door behind him and taking his seat across to him.

"Father, Caleb had informed me what happened earlier this evening." Abel said, briefly looking at the sleeping young woman in his father's arms.

Don let out a tired sigh and began to explain everything to his son, as he got up with Jennie carrying her in his arms towards his son's taehyung's bedroom.

Placing her down he tucked her in, kissing her head and leaving the room with his son following him downstairs.

"What would you like to me to do with the traitor's father?"

" Get me the information out of a traitor and kill slowly." Don ordered his son, who briskly left the room and do as his father ordered him.

Don sat in his larger leather chair watching the flames from the fireplace move about as he held onto his hard liquor drink, lost in thought about Jennie's upbringing with two sisters.

He knew about their time in the group home back in crok, Ireland along with who their parents are.

His conversation with the girl's father was a migraine waiting to happen early this morning, as he told Don the main reason, why he had to leave these three girls at the group home.

Don praised him for doing what he thought was right thing to keep them safe, telling him that he would keep them safe from now on words in this world. As they all live in dangerous, with many crime families living everywhere.

Their father told him about his ex-wife who is now living in Boston with her new husband and step children and how she had promised the leader of the Millan Irish mob family their youngest daughter of the three triplets when she is of age.

Hearing this the mafia King would be damned, if this small Irish mob family they could take his son's queen away from him without having the devil burn them all down, then they have another thing coming.

"Sir, your guest has arrived for the evening." Don waved off his butler telling him to bring his guest inside.

"Mr. Don, glad we met." A rich Irish accent spoke as they entered wearing a clean grey suit that fits his slim, fit body.

The man was above average in height compared to the tall male sitting in his chair in bedroom, with his left ankle over his right knee staring the man down.

"Do come in, and take a seat Mr.Millan." Mr. Millan nodded and taking his seat and sitting straight in front of one of most influential mafia Don's to ever live.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Heya... Lvs. Tell me if it's too much, the affection between jen and her taehyung's father.
Happy reading.

-Lyxn... ♥️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 533 22
This story is about a innocent girl and the most dangerous and merciless mafia King KIM TAEHYUNG.... his one glare is enough to give anyone heart att...
405K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
295K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
1.1M 45.7K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...