CreepyPasta boyfriend scenari...

By AnimeHeroes

Featuring Slenderman, Jeff the killer, Ben Drown, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Ho... More

What type of dates you go on
Animes you watch together
Nickname
Them song
When your sick 🤢
When you're hurt 🤕
Suggestions
When you have a anxiety attack
When you have a nightmare
When they get injured
Character suggestions
Kagekao

First Meet

352 2 4
By AnimeHeroes

Slender man
You've heard about the legend of Slender man but you're afraid to find out if it's true until your friends dare you to go into slender forest. You hear strange horrible noises , your heart started pounding , your breathing gets heaver , and you were scared to see what will happen. You close your eyes and wait for your death. Suddenly, the noise stopped. You opened eyes to see a very tall man in a black suite with NO FACE?! ITS THE SLENDER MAN! "Shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you." You toke his hand and he brings you to Slender mansion.

Jeff the killer
You were at home because friends invited to a party but you don't like parties, not after what happened to your crush Jeffrey Woods. As you were about to go to bed you heard a creepy sound "go to sleep" chills went up your spine. You saw a boy your age with black hair, a blood stained hoodie, and a bleached face with a carved smile. Some how you know who he was. It was Jeff! You didn't care about how he's changed. Instead of being scared of him as he was about to stab you, you ran and hugged him. "What are you doing?!" "Jeff, it's me y/n. I've known you sense you moved here. I never got to tell you that I've had a crush on you." "Are you crazy?! I'm a killer!" "I don't care Jeff, to me you're still the same boy I fell in love with." "Well, see you later." Then jumped out the window and left.

Ben Drown
You've always love playing Zelda. You've even had a crush on Link. One day you were playing a new Zelda game when suddenly the game started crashing. "What's happening?!" A hand started to come out of the tv, you were panicking afraid what's going to happen. You then hear a boy laugh. You look up to see a Link lookalike. "Link?" "Close enough, my name is Ben. I'm delighted to meet you."

Eyeless Jack
You're a college student with a kidney disorder. As you were trying to get some sleep you feel a pain in your side. You assume it was just from your kidney problems but really it was a sharp blade. Eyeless Jack was about to take your kidney until he saw the note in your diary about your kidney disorder. Later the next day you found you had stitches on your side. You went to the doctor and he told you that your kidney has been replaced but you didn't remember having surgery. That night as you were writing in your diary, Eyeless Jack came through your window. "Wait, I'm not hear to hurt you." "Then why are you here?" "I'm the one who gave you a new kidney." "It was you?" "Originally I was planning on eating one of your kidneys but I saw your diary about your condition so I gave you a new one and I ate the other." "Wait, you eat kidneys?" "It's the only way for me to survive." "Thank you... what's your name?" "Jack, Eyeless Jack."

Ticci Toby
One day you and your friends went to the woods to go camping. "Y/F/N, you sure this is a good idea?" "Of course y/n live a little." "I feel like we're in a living horror story." "Come on, let's get some more fire wood." You and your friends split up in different parts of the woods, but you ended up getting lost. "Guys, where are you?!" Suddenly you hear a noise. It sounds like ticking. "Who's there?" You begin to shake. You then hear someone talking "Are *tick* you *tick* okay?" You turn around to see a boy with orange goggles and a mouthguard. "Who are you?" "T-t-Toby. Sorry, I suffer from *tick* Tourette's syndrome." "It's ok, can help me get back to camp?" "Sure, follow me." Toby brought you back to the camp sight with your friends at the camp fire. "Thank you Toby, how came I repay you?" "Well you can thank me by giving me some waffles." "We can me at my house and have breakfast together." "I *tick* love *tick* too."

Masky
You just finished your shift and was on your way home. You suddenly had a feeling that someone was following you so you started running. You ended up running into the woods getting scratches. Then you tripped over a log and fell down. You knew you couldn't get away any farther than who ever was following you. The person got closer to you. It was a masked man smelled like cheesecake and cigarettes. "Don't hurt me!" But he didn't, he took a cloth and wipe your scratches. "You should be more careful next time." After taking care of your cuts, the mask man took your hand and lead you out of the woods. "What's your name sir?" "My friends call me Masky." "I'm y/n." "I'll see you around." Masky then left and you went on your way home.

Hoodie
Nothing hurts more then depression. You were sitting on a bench in the park think about how awful your friendships and relationships are. You didn't know what else to do with your life. As you started to cry, a man in a yellow hoodie sat next to you. "What's wrong?" You looked up to see the hooded man. "I don't know what to do anymore. My life is so hard. I don't know who to go to." "You can always come to me. I'm Hoodie, what's your name?" "Y/n" you started opening up to Hoodie about your problems and you started to feel better.

Laughing Jack
Ever since you were a kid you loved clowns. Every year you would always go to the circus to see the clowns. But one day, the circus you went to is different than you usually go to. It looked like it had been abandoned for years. You saw a black and white tent and went inside. "I can't see a thing." You then hear a very scary voice "Well, well, well, look what we have here." It sounded like a combination of Joker, Ryuk, and Beatle Juice. "Who are you?!" You then hear the voice again. "Ladys and gentlemen, I'm am the one and only Laughing Jack!" It was a black and white clown! "Want some candy?" "I.. I don't know if I should trust you." "Aw, I thought you loved clowns." "Wait, how do you know that?" "Because I know everything about you." Even though it was scary at first, but you and Laughing Jack became friends.

Homicidal Liu
You were walking home from school when some men in an ally way grabbed your arm. "Where are you going sweetie?" "Let me go!" "Aw don't be like that to us sweetheart." You knew no one could help you so there's no point in calling for help. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" A voice shout. "What you gonna do kid?" Before he could answer he slice the man's throat and attack the other. You thought to yourself "who is he? Is he good or bad?" He turned his head to you. The boy had stitches on his face. "Don't tell anyone about what happened." Before you could ask him for his name, he disappeared. As you got home you try to find out who that boy was. You found a news article about a family murdered and one son survived. It was the same boy who saved you in the ally way. Turns out his name is Liu and he's the only survivor of his family's murder and the brother of Jeff the killer.

Bloody Painter
Art is your favorite subject in school. Every day after class you'd go to the art room to work on your new art work. As you enter the art room, you saw someone else in there. It was a boy with raven black hair painting something. You went to sit next to him "hi I'm y/n." He looked at you but then looked way. He doesn't seem to be friendly. You found a painting with the name Helen on it. You try to find who Helen is but all the girls in school aren't named Helen. So you decided to look in the yearbook. While you were searching through the yearbook, you found a picture of the raven haired boy and his was HELEN?! Wait, Helen is a boy?! The next day as you went into the art room , you saw Helen working on another painting. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I have to ask..." "Is it about my name?" "How did you know?" "Everyone wonders why I have a girl name." It turns out his parents wanted a girl but they had him so they named him Helen and treated him like a girl. "I can't believe your parents would do that to you." "That's why I never talk to people, or have any friends." "I can be your friend." "Ok, her let me paint you." "Thanks"

The Puppeteer
You have a big ballet recital tomorrow night and your feeling nervous about who everyone's gonna judge you. As you try to sleep you hear a voice "you're alone here aren't you" the voice woke you up in fear wondering who was that? You then notice a a man cover in all shades of black with golden strings. "Who are you?" "They call me, the Puppeteer." "What are you doing here?!" "I cents your negative emotions and came to take them from you." Before you know it, the puppeteer had his strings attached to your hands. "Wait, that face. It's too beautiful to go to waste." "What?" "I'll spare your life. Have a great performance my beautiful ballerina."

Jason the ToyMaker
You've always love to help the poor and homeless. Giving them food, clothes, blankets, and toys for the children. As you were walking down town, you saw a toy shop. You decided to go in. There were so many amazing dolls and toys, who made all these wonderful creations? "How can I help you?" You turn around to see the owner of the toy shop. He had bright red hair and honey color eyes. He was so handsome. "Are you the owner here sir?" "Yes, my name's Jason. Is there anything you want to buy?" "I was wondering what toys I can give to homeless children." "What an amazing person you are. Let's see what we can get you." For the whole day you and Jason spent it giving toys to homeless children. You decided to come to Jason's shop every day.

Nathen the Nobody
You just had the worst break up ever. Your boyfriend (or should I say Ex-boyfriend) was cheating on you at a night club with a whole bunch of girls and said he never loved you. You laid on your bed in tears thinking how much a jerk he was. You then saw a man with long black hair at your window. "What are you doing here?!" "Sorry, I was listening to the sound of your tears dropping." Who does that?! As he got closer you noticed that he has 2 eye colors, one blue and other one green. "Why were you crying?" "My boyfriend cheated on me with a group of girls." "That won't happen again because I'm going to protect you." The man raped you in his arms and you quickly forgot about your ex boyfriend and what he did to you. "What's your name?" "Nathen." "Thank you Nathen for being here."

DollMaker
It was snowing and you were trying to get home before a storm comes. While you waited for the bus to arrive you noticed a doll on the bench so you decided to pick it up. It was a porcelain glass type. "She's beautiful isn't she." You heard a male's voice next to you. You turned to face him, he had messy long hair and a glass doll eye. You know who he is ,the doll maker, "get away from me!" You try to get away from him but he grabbed your arm. "Wait, you're too beautiful to become a doll." That was odd, you thought you were going turn into a dead human doll. "See you soon." Then he vanished.

Dr. Smiley
You were living in an old apartment all by yourself. You had no money or family and you can barely afford rent. One day you go evicted and ended up in the streets. As if this could get any worse, you would get hit by drunk men, leaving you with cuts and bleeding injuries. You know you couldn't afford to go to a hospital. Suddenly a doctor with a mask that had teeth in the shape of a smile. "Hello my dear, let me help you." "I'm sorry I don't have any money to pay you." "Oh don't worry, I'll give you free treatment." "Really?" "Yes, come with me." The doctor took you to his office and patched you up. "Thank you doctor, but I don't have any where to go." "You can stay with me. You can be my personal patient." "I like the sound of that."

Dark Link
Your brother force you to play  legend of Zelda with him and you don't like playing video games but he didn't care. After a few rounds you guys are about to fight Dark Link. But you had enough. "That's it! I'm done!" "Hey you can't quit!" "I'm sick of you forcing me to play video games with you!" "At least help me fight Dark Link." "I don't think that's necessary." "Did the tv just talked to us?!" Some how Dark Link came out of the game! "How is this possible?!" "You want to fight me? Then let's fight!" Even though you your brother is annoying but you can't let anything happen to him. "NO! Leave y/b/n alone!" "Sis no get out of here!" "Well, aren't you  a feisty one." "Y/b/n, this all my fault I won't let him hurt you." "You know what, I'll spare him for you. But I'll be back for you y/n." Then he went to into the game. "What just happened?"

Glitchy Red
You're a big fan of Pokémon. You just got a new Pokémon game, Pokémon:Red. "Let's get this party started!" A whole hour went by and the game started glitching. "What's going on?" Suddenly a text popped up "am I a joke to you?" What kind of question is that? You didn't know what it meant so you chose no. Then a boy who looked like the one the game appeared in your room. "You really don't think I'm a joke to you?" "No, who are you?" "Red, Glitchy Red." "Um, I think I'll just call you Red." "So, want to be friends?" "Sure"

Lost Silver
You just got home from school and you want to play Pokémon. As you went up to your room, you saw a gray boy laying on the floor. "Hey, can you help?" The boy had no limbs! "Oh my gosh here." You help the limbless boy up and put him on your bed. "Thank you." "It's nothing, I have a friend who is in a wheelchair so I know a few things." "That's impressive." "So why are you gray?" " Technically silver. That's my name. I'm Lost Silver." "Well Lost Silver, you want to be friends?" "Yes! I would love to!"

Hobo Heart
You've always felt like an outsider. All your friends have boyfriends but you feel like you're invisible. As you were walking down the street, you saw a strange man sitting next to a dumpster. You approach the man and noticed he had a skull like face. He looked like he was celebrating the day of the dead. "Is everything okay?" The man looked up at you. "Do you value your heart?" "Excuse me?" "Your heart, do you value it?" "I don't know. I've never been in a relationship before." "Your heart is full of sorrow." "I've always felt like an outcast." The man gave you his hand. "I'll give you my heart." "Really, I would love that." You learn that his name is Hobo Heart. He may not be human but he made you feel normal.

Chess Master
Chess is one of your favorite games. You're a member of the chess club, one of the best players. Today you have a competition with someone who claims to be a chess master. As your opponent took his place, you noticed he was black and white. Not just his clothes but his skin too. He made you think of Reverser from Miraculous. "Shall we play?" "Game on!" You've never seen anyone that good at chess, he really is a chess master! "Check mate." "Wow! I've never met anyone who's such an expert at chess!" "Which is why I'm the Chess Master." "Shall play with each other more often?" " Deal."

X-Virus
You were failing science class. Your parents were very disappointed with you. Your teacher set you up with a tutor and his name is Cody. A lot of students say he's weird. He only talks about viruses. But you think he's cool. Cody helped you with your science homework and you got an A+! "Thanks for helping me Cody. Can we study together again?" "I'd love to!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.8K 20
You're the girlfriend of a notorious Creepypasta killer, what have you gotten yourself into? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters: Ben Drowned Doll Ma...
1.2M 19.6K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...
13.5K 125 30
This is all about creepypasta's! For anyone who doesn't know their backstory, appearance, personality or powers and abilities. I don't own anything...
90K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)