Austria-Hungary {CH}

By Rosie_Rosaline

โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€ Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
๐Ÿ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
โ™ก
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE ๐ŸŒ•
PART TWO ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒ”
PART THREE ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ’๐Ÿท
PART FOUR โ—‡โ€ข ๐ŸŒ‘ยฐ.โ€ขโ—‡
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
แด›สœแด‡ แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€
40.
๐“๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช - ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
Frozen land

17.

410 17 12
By Rosie_Rosaline

They headed down the fancy hallway, approaching the third room on the storey.

Austria watched as Croatia excitedly ran to the ornate white door and went in the room.

"Oh Jesus, he acts like a baby, look how excited he is!" Whispered Slovenia to Austria, who just giggled at his comment.

However, his smile slowly faltered.
He felt himself dizzy and really nauseous.

He clenched his stomach and blinked slowly.

What is he doing right now...?

As he tried to comprehend his intentions, something in his mind kept him from making sense to anything.

He had only, one goal in his mind:

to find that flower object...

Everything could return to normal if he will have it. He could turn back everything to the way it had been...

His head throbbed as different thoughts crossed his mind, that he would have never dared to think in his life...

His face darkened.

He stopped for a brief moment and adjusted his glasses.

He glanced at the calm slavic guy next to him. However, he had to blink a few times again, and think hard to remember, who the hell is that person is.

He watched his face, but he couldn't seem to recognise it, just after a few seconds.

He slowed his steps a bit, so Slovenia was walking before him now.

Then, he put his hand to the wall for support and coughed painfully. He tried to silence his coughs as best as he could.

On his hand, the black stuff was again. He hurriedly grabbed out a tissue and cleaned his hand, just in time as Slovenia turned back.

"Are you coming?" He asked kindly.

Austria forced a smile.

"Of course!" He answered him in a way too syrupy voice.

Slovenia slowly nodded.

'Ok? Did I do something?'
He was thinking if he angered Austria with something.

But eventually gave up on his suspicion, and went in the room too.

✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧

They had been searching for the object for half an hour now, but they got nowhere.

Austria coughed time to time, but his tissue was there for him.

Slovenia looked at him worriedly. He had asked Austria a couple of times about what was up with him, but gave up when he only received the same 'Im okay' answer for the twentieth time.

"So that thing -" started Slovenia carefully and glanced at the frustrated and perplexed like Austrian, as he was desperately searched for the object. "Is that thing your uncle's relic?"

Austria stopped for a moment and looked at him in frustration.

"What do you mean?" He said back annoyedly and instantly turned around to search for any place in the room where the object could be.

Slovenia was taken aback a bit of Austria's harsh tone.

"Well- uhh," he laughed nervously. "It is interesting to search for a 'powerful magical object' and stuff -- but really - is this like an inherited family thing or why is it so important...?"

Austria spun around and looked at him exasperatedly.

"So you think I have lied? It is truly a magic object! And I need it!" He growled.

Croatia turned around slightly and gave a side eye, but eventually, went back searching.

Slovenia paled and felt his heart beating in his throat. He looked in Austria's angry eyes and shivered slightly.

They were still their beautiful natural blue colour, but darker and something in them seemed - distant and foreign...

The way he looked at him- it was almost feral...

"If you say so..." he mumbled back and put back the vase he was holding to its rightful place.

It was fun to search for a random 'powerful object', but this whole searching, and Austria's sudden strange behaviour, turned everything quite creepy...

'But if it is really a magic object? What does he want to do with it?' He thought, but bit the inside of his mouth in the sudden nervousness.

Obviously, Austria is just crazy about it. There is no such thing like object that opens portal to the Human World...

How stupid it sounds...

He tried to ressure himself, but the thought that it may be real- did not leave him alone...

"Heyyy!! Dude, look!" exclaimed Croatia.

He carefully lifted up, or more like pulled the photo on the bedside table- and before him, the wall moved, and a safedeposit like box opened up.

Austria ran to him, and pushed Croatia away.

"Ejj, why the fuck did you do this??" he angrily shouted, as Slovenia helped him up.

But Austria did not listen anymore.

His eyes darkened, and changed to pitch black as he was staring at the glowing glass object in the safe.

It was a rose- like glass. The glass in the inside seemed to glow with a golden light.

"A-austria, i dont think it is a good idea..." murmered Slovenia and stepped forward.

But he could have said anything, Austria's mind was somewhere else, as he unconsciously reached out to grab the rose-glass.

As his hands reached the rose, the golden light in it changed to black.

"Slovenija, what up with him?? " asked the agitated Croatian and grabbed Slovenia's arm.

"Austria put that thing down!" Slovenia's voice slightly wavered. He slightly pushed back Croatia, and grabbed Austria's hand, which wanted to touch the glass.

Austria growled at the sudden touch and spun around, punching Slovenia in the face.
Croatia looked at Austria's pitch back eyes terrified, and jumped up, picking out his penknife.

Austria's mouth curled to a vicious smile. He charged at Croatia, and twisted out the knife of Croatia's hand and stab it in his upper arm.

Croatia screamed and stumbled back, falling on the ground.

Austria did not wait for them to comprehend the situation- he went back to the glass rose, and grabbed it swiftly.

But he screamed as well too, when the many pointy thorns of the glass rose pierced into his hand.

As the thrown rose hit the marble ground, it shattered into million and million pieces.

Austria blinked a few times, and breathed heavily as he watched his bloodied hand. He felt he had just woken up from a nightmare.
He glanced at the horrified Slovenia as he half embraced and tried to comfort Croatia.

What the hell happened...?

But his thought were interrupted when at the other end of the room the space and air is aggregated for a second, then expanded, making a black hole like thing in the room.

Before he could have perceived anything, he hissed in pain as his skin started to pain.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed alongside with Slovenia.

He looked down at his arms.

He felt his legs going jelly.

His red skin started to change colour here and there, from red to a pale ivory like colour. His breaths fast quickened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" Cried out Croatia in desperation and fear. Austria looked at him, and if it was even possible- his face became paler.

Slovenia's and Croatia's flag had almost vanished too. Croatia's hair was now dark brown, while Slovenia's lighter chestnut like, almost blonde.

Austria stepped towards them, but was knocked over and was pulled towards the black hole by an unknown force. He grabbed the bedframe and tried to hold himself.

"Croatiaaa nooo!!" shouted Slovenia with flowding tears, as Croatia was pulled out of his grip, and disappeared in the black void.

Slovenia sobbed, and stared at Austria furiously, then his hand slipped off the table's leg he had been holding and disappeared in the black hole too.

Austria gripped the bedframe while his tears were falling. He was confused and terrified. He tried to understand and remember what happened in the past 30 minutes.

He had read the letter... And then...?

He couldn't remember...

He cried out when the force pulled him stronger, causing his pale skin colour hands to let go of the bedframe and being consumed by the black void.

The portal, as if it was finally satified, cracked the space and air again, pulling it into one point, then releasing it with a sudden shining light-

Then it vanished away

Leaving the dark and cold room in a long- dead silence...

✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧ • ✧

"You can be trusted with literally nothing, you Trottel! (-you stupid!)" mumbled somebody, as they opened the door of the room.

She stepped in alongside another person. The person had a dark blue and yellow flag, an eyepatch, and a scared pale expression.

"But where could they be??" He asked shakily, while regretting his life inside.

"Congratulation Nieder-Österreich, you haven't just lost Austria, but another two kid too!" growled Linz, and observed the room a bit, searching for any clue where they are.

[Nieder-Österreich is a county, who should have look after Austria
And Linz is a city ]

Nieder fell down on the nearest chair, and covered his face with his hands.

They had been searching for everywhere, and couldn't find Austria and his friends. Not in any room, not in the garden, and not even in the basement...

"You will be killed, manifested, and tortured to death again!" growled Linz and turned on the lights.

Nieder sobbed as the reality of Linz's words hit him.

Yes.

He will probably be killed in the most painful way possible...

If not Vienna kills him, then Austria-Hungary will do it...

"Look, you Trottel- broken uhhh-- glass??" said Linz as she bent down and observed the tiny small shards of glass on the floor.

"So they were here..." she mumbled.

"but this tell us nothing! They. Are. Not. Here! They are nowhere!!" exclaimed Nieder and bumped his head in the wall a couple of times.

Linz looked around again, and when she found nothing, he walked back to the crying Nieder-Österreich.

Her face softened a bit at the pathetic sight of the Austrian county.

She breathed out.

"Listen... I will phone Wien for you." She said softly, and picked out her phone.

She opened the door of the room and walked out.

But she did not call Vienna.

They had time until morning. Vienna thinks that Austria is with Nieder-österreich for the night...

She closed her eyes and grabbed her nosebridge.

Vienna will kill them...

He will kill them all for this...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊ ✧ ┊┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

I hope somebody could understand this chapter...

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670 33 13
(Second book to "What Started it All" and thank you to Pirate_fox on Pinterest for creating the cover) ---------------------- This war wasn't some g...
548 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
199 3 15
Reich and Soviet have not gotten along well since school. She is always teased by Soviet as she is timid, shy and reserved and lacks self confidence...
3.3K 106 17
This is gonna get a rewrite, but atm I've not finished the first chapter lol ______________________________________________________ Folie ร  deux ('fo...