PART TWO

༺ 𖢖 ༻

Everybody froze in silence, staring at the door- and by it, to Prussia's laying figure.

The deadly arrow split into tiny stars, which separated from the Prussian's skull and levitated in the air- before like shiny soap bubble they popped and vanished to nothing. However, Prussia remained laying motionless... 

He did not heal, he did not move.

The oh so powerful country- had died in the spot as soon as his head had been pierced through hy the arrow, which was not an enchanted weapon - although, it seemed nearly as powerful as one...

The Russian Empire's face lost its colours in dread, his eyes hold true fear. When muffled but erieely frigid steps could be heared approaching, he took a shaky step back and reached for his enchanted pistol on his belt. In his feverish trepidation he tried to put away the glass rose too, while slowly neared the other side of the throne room and the escape door. But due to his panicked acts and sensing his rushing intentions and mostly his uncontrol- the glass rose shone up darker and its spikes sharpened and grown in size

"AAAh S-shit--!!" yelped the sweating Empire painfully when the rose stung deep into his palm and flesh.

Everybody paled as they watched the rose falling out of the Russian's bleeding hand and neared the marble floor.

Austria, Slovenia and Croatia simultanously shouted the desparate 'Noooo'-s, knowing what had happened last time with them...

The Russian reached out in horror, trying to catch it with all his power, but the rose fell to the ground just before he could have caught it, and with a soft dim light- it shattered to pieces. 

 He stared at the broken pieces terrified, then up at the now - rampagous portal.

AH yelped when he was pulled out of his chair by the force of the portal- which portal just grew and strengthened, pulling towards itself everybody in the room.

"NOO DAAAD!!" cried Austria who was still chained to the chair. Nevertheless, it did not stopped the portal from dragging him towards it even with the chair.

The Russian grabbed the nearest column to hold himself and stared at the widening portal and then at the door, where the steps and terrifying aura of something approaching - loomed over the room and send shiver up his spine.

He had other stuffs with him, which he could have used to close portals in emergency, but he had no time for it... Whoever had shot that arrow- had killed one of the strongest living countries in their world...

"Fuck it...." he cursed under his breath, seeing the Monarchy sliding towards the portal.

It was a game over for his plan...

"Moscow!!" he shouted ready to escape, but the city was at the other side of the table, gripping its edge, before slipping and being dragged to the portal.

The capital tried to grab into anything, but it was no use- the portal pulled and pulled him- before his figure got covered by dark mist and disappeared in the dark void...

The Russian gathered up his remaining power and summoned his wings- attempting to fly to the escape door. He hold into the colums as he neared it,fighting against the so tremendous power of the Portal. Hardly being able to open the door- he left the room and everybody while he could, not glacing back for once...