A Bunch of Random Scenes I Wr...

By em_grace_4

I'm constantly writing. But most of the time I'm not writing all the scenes in my book in the order they'll b... More

Remember Me
Prologue Idea #1: The Day the Church Blew Up
Dad. Gone. MAJOR TW
Alleyways
Me being stupid and trying to write something happy
Boat Murder
Twisted Fairy Tale (Peter Pan)
News Anchor Chaos
Operating Mayhem

Kinds of Confidence

7 2 0
By em_grace_4

She's perfect. Almost too perfect. Her hair always blows the right way in the wind, her eyes sparkle in the sunlight. She makes being perfect look so effortless. How could someone be that perfect so effortlessly? Is it effortless? Maybe it's just a kind of confidence I've never encountered before. A kind of confidence that draws people in; makes you seem perfect.

 Why can't I be that kind of confident? When my hair blows, it gets in my face. And when the sun is in my eyes, I squint. You'd have no idea if my eyes were sparkling. But my eyes don't sparkle. No. Her. Her eyes sparkle. 

Why can't I be confident? What does she have that I don't? No. I can tell you. I'm too loud, too fat, too witty, I take up too much space. I'm too... me. A girl like her doesn't look at, doesn't look for, a girl like me. So just stop staring. Get to math. 

Hi. I wrote this really late at night. I think I am literally incapable of writing anything remotely happy. Oh well. - Emma 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 116K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
44.5K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...