๐“˜'๐“ถ... ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต...

Autorstwa TACTtheONE

Its kinda kid friendly and basically, your a half-Sayian that just moved to beach city, Your best friends wit... Wiฤ™cej

Outfit poll
The meeting between the Half-Sayian and the gems
The actual meeting
The Bet between Bandmates
W-What is this form?...
Love letters
The Ship
Hanging out with friends
The lost Y/N...
Mastering the Omni King form
The talk
GUYS LOOK! IT'S MARY POPPINS!
LOL
The Fight
Losing them once again
2 people in the world, The acceptor, and the stubborn
The biggest appetite for a Sayian
TYSM GUYS!!!!!
Time for A serious fight...
Some time away...
Some time in the Afterlife
I like this outfit. I'd call it, 70's vibes
Rehearsing for another show
Sorry to crash your show...
Party Time!
Ultra Instinct!
The truth
The unknown Z...
I'm sorry...
SIIIKKEEE!!!!!
The first time doing IT I guess...

The accidental confession

87 2 1
Autorstwa TACTtheONE

* Y/N is handing Steven's butt to him on the N64*

*Then here comes Jamie after getting garnet's forged letter*

Jamie: *Blabbering on wannabe Shakespeare nonsense again*

Y/N: Jamie Listen up bruv cuz I'm only gonna say this once. 

SHE IS A LITERAL RELATIONSHIP! SHE IS THE FEELING LOVE! I KNOW YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER OR WHATEVER, BUT THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IS A STUPID! 

GOOD FOR NOTHING! MYTH!

 YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA ON WHO ARE WHAT SHE IS! AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO THEY ARE... You had better not tell her this but, I love Garnet! I love her with all my heart! 

If something happened to her and I was by her side and I couldn't protect her, I would never forgive myself for it! 

But even if I do love her, it wouldn't work out... She stated it herself. 

Three is a crowd... I don't stand a chance... If there's one thing everybody fears, its rejection. I'm heading back inside...

*Garnet walks out after you come in*

Jamie: AH! Lady Garnet you can tell Steven and Y/N this letter you wrote me.

Garnet: ... I didn't write that.

Jamie: But it's all right here! Stained with Tears of joy, and now also rain.

Garnet: I AM NOT, NOR WILL I EVER BE INTERESTED! GO AWAY!

*Jamie then starts forming tears and then runs away*

Steven: Jamie!!!

*9:30 PM*

*YOUR HOUSE*

Y/N: *sigh* I knew it. Garnet was right behind me the whole time...

*walks to bedroom*

Garnets POV

*Bold is ruby and sapphire is italic*

That Kid is so annoying!

I guess I can agree with you on that. But out of all the people, I'd never think that Y/N would like us...

Me too. I thought they only saw us as a friend.

Lets talk to them when they come over tomorrow.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

39.7K 1.2K 20
(I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR ANY CHARACTER, SONG, VIDEO, ART, ETC. THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN THE STORY. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR R...
58.3K 2.1K 98
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
28.4K 1.1K 29
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
81.7K 1.7K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...