Potter Sibling Trilogy Plus O...

By BellaxMars

Triplets Harry, Hollie and Bella embark on many adventures as they head toward their destiny to destroy the o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Birthday
Chapter 2 - Hagrid
Chapter 3 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 - Hogwarts
Chapter 6 - Bella
Chapter 7 - Settling In
Chapter 8 - The Dog and the Troll
Chapter 9 - Quidditch
Chapter 10 - Christmas Vacation
Chapter 11 - The Forest
Chapter 12 - Trap Door
Chapter 13 - Going Home
Chapter 14 - Dobby
Chapter 15 - Buying Supplies
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 18 - Polyjuice
Chapter 19 - Getting Answers
Chapter 20 - Spiders
Chapter 21 - Inside the Chamber
Chapter 22 - Expulsion
Chapter 23 - Finding the Truth
Chapter 24 - Baseball is a Dangerous Game
Chapter 25 - Decision
Chapter 26 - Running Away
Chapter 27 - Gone
Chapter 28 - On the Way to Hogwarts
Chapter 29 - Bella's Back
Chapter 30 - Wolves
Chapter 31 - He was their Friend
Chapter 32 - Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33 - Spring Break
Chapter 34 - Rescuing Edward
Chapter 35 - Condition
Chapter 36 - Revelations
Chapter 37 - Seeing Double
Chapter 38 - Institution of Marriage
Chapter 39 - Bam
Chapter 40 - They're Coming Here
Chapter 41 - Quidditch World Cup Match
Chapter 42 - Edward Tells All
Chapter 43 - Goblet of Fire
Chapter 44 - Tournament Preparations
Chapter 45 - Dragons
Chapter 46 - Ball
Chapter 47 - Preparations
Chapter 48 - Newborn Army
Chapter 49 - Underwater Task
Chapter 50 - Secrets, Lies, Dreams and Memories
Chapter 51 - Maze Task
Chapter 52 - Crouch Exposed

Chapter 5 - Emberlee

100 6 0
By BellaxMars

~Emberlee's POV~

Most people, or in my case, witches don't remember much about being babies but I do.

I don't remember being born, when I took my first steps, what my first word was or when it was but I remember my parents.

I remember my father's dark brown hair, his glasses and his smile, and I remember my mother's long dark blonde hair.

But most of all I remember they worshipped the ground I walked on.  We did everything together – went swimming, camping, took long walks in the woods, and they would teach me little bits of magic – that was until they came along...

Mom said she had a baby in her tummy, then it was two, then three and to begin with I was excited that I would have three new brothers or sisters to play with but when they were born, things changed.

Mom and Dad had three babies to look after and no longer had time for swimming, walks or any of the things we used to do.  They were always feeding them, changing them, rocking them to sleep and when the babies were finally asleep; my parents were too tired to play with me.  I was only two and didn't understand that one day the babies would be big enough to not need my parents so much but I never got to find that out.

Soon after the babies arrived, my parents started sending me to their friend's house to play with their son who was the same age as me.  Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were great people and loved having me round to play with Draco – and me and Draco were close – but they weren't my parents.

I was at the Malfoy's when it happened – when my world was torn apart – when my parents were killed.

I will never forget that day, any of it...

I was three years old, the triplets one but they were crying, again.  Mom and Dad were cursing, saying about not having any sleep in over a year, and then Mom came in and said she was taking me to play with Draco.

I hated leaving my parents but I also hated being anywhere near the triplets so I went willingly.

I'd been playing with Draco for almost the whole day, and it was dark outside when Narcissa and Lucius came into the living room where we were playing.  Lucius took Draco out of the room and Narcissa lifted me onto her lap.

That was when she told me my parents were dead – when my whole world crumbled.  I had screamed so loudly at that moment that I expect the whole world heard me.

Lucius and Narcissa said I would live with them which I was pleased about because I didn't know anyone else.

I was told that two of the triplets – Harry and Hollie – were going to live with my mother's sister in the Muggle world whereas Bella would be going to stay with another of Mom and Dad's friends somewhere else in the Muggle world.

To be honest, I didn't care what happened to them – I hated them – as far as I was concerned, they stole my parents from me and now I will never ever see them again.  No, when I get a chance, I am going to get revenge on those little brats for ruining my life.

**********

It's the 1st September 2005, a month since the triplets turned 12 and I have a strong feeling I'm going to be seeing them again today for the first time in 11 years.

I was in my first year at Hogwarts when I found out how my parents died.  The Malfoys wouldn't tell me, kept telling me to forget about it but how do you forget parents you loved more than the world?

I was sitting on the train with Draco when two boys came to the door of the compartment.

"Hey, aren't you Emberlee Potter?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I ask, rudely.

"Sorry!" the short dumpy one asks.

"I'm not," the other says as he holds out his hand.  "I'm Goyle and this is Crabbe."

"Forgive me if I don't shake your hand."

Draco does though, with a smile on his face and I shake my head.

"I'm Draco Malfoy and this is my foster sister Emberlee Potter."

I glare at him for revealing who I am.

The two boys join us which I am none too happy about.  I have no idea how they know my name but I have a feeling I'm about to find out.

"It's so tragic what happened to your parents," Goyle says and I suddenly pay attention.

"What do you know?" I ask, giving away I have no idea.

"You don't know?" Crabbe asks.  "Oh man, that's even more tragic."

I glare at him and go for my wand but Draco stops me.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Everyone is talking about how they went up against Voldemort which got them killed," Crabbe says like it's the most exciting thing he's ever heard.

I want to say something about respect but Draco has gotten to know my buttons over the years and knows my parents are a sensitive subject so he puts his hand on my leg to stop me over reacting.

"Apparently your three younger siblings were there and when your mother tried to protect them, it put a spell over them so they could not be killed but two of them were left with scars, one on the forehead and one on the shoulder," Crabbe continues.

I didn't know any of this so I rest my head on Draco's shoulder and begin to cry.

"Could you leave us alone?" Draco says as he wraps his arms round me.

The two boys leave, closing the door behind them.

"Did you know?" I ask, looking up at him but he shakes his head.

"We haven't kept secrets from each other since we were three years old," he says.  "If I knew anything, I swear I would have told you."

He moves the strands of hair from my now wet face and as we look into each other's eyes, I feel something different toward him and as he leans in closer to me, my tummy starts doing back flips until he kisses me quickly on the lips.  I then lay my head back on his shoulder and fall asleep with him cuddling me.

That was two years ago, and now we're sitting on the Hogwarts Express on our way to start our third year at the famous school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I wasn't sure if the triplets were actually going to attend the school because I'd heard that my Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were against magic, but I had heard whispering as we boarded and know they were on board.

I didn't want to cause a scene by going after them on the train so I chose a compartment with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle – who are like Draco's lapdogs and follow him everywhere, doing whatever he asks – and we stay there until the train stops.

I don't see them amongst the other first years when we get off the train, and in fact I don't see them until the sorting ceremony...

"There they are," I whisper to Draco and we both glare at Harry when he turns to us.

The students line up and Professor McGonagall says a few words before she begins calling up the first years.

After four students have been sorted, the professor calls Hollie up and places the hat on her head.

"Well, well, well, one of the daughters of James and Lily Potter.  I could place you in Slytherin like your older sister..."

Great, I don't want one of those brats in my house.

"Please no..." I whisper.

"No, I think, Gryffindor," the hat says and I sigh with relief.

Harry is called up next and I cannot believe he looks like my father – this makes me angry.

"Difficult, very difficult," the hat says.  "Plenty of courage, I see.  Not bad mind, either.  There's talent, oh, yes, and a thirst to prove yourself.  But where to put you? Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know.  It's all here, in your head.  And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that.  No? Well, if you're sure.  Better be... Gryffindor."

I breathe another sigh of relief as I continue to watch the two of them.

"Isabella Swan," the professor calls and I turn to look as a young girl, almost the spit of my mother gets up and has the hat placed on her head.

"Goodness gracious me," the hat says.  "Another Potter, I did not expect to see the day all the Potter children would be attending Hogwarts.  Well Isabella... Bella, okay... you have years on you... you would be best served in Gryffindor."

I watch as she takes her seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 50
The trio continue they're education at Hogwarts with many obstacles... with Dementors... new teachers and staff. And with You-Know-Who himself
613 14 1
Volturi are coming, they hunted for all the witnesses they could find. Though an unexpected guest shows up to help, just what is going to happen and...
69.6K 1.4K 122
---- "Potter, Emma!" Whispers filled the Great Hall "Potter did she say?" "THE Harry and Emma Potter?" -- Emma Potter is Harry Potter's twin. What ha...
137K 4.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Have you ever imagined what the world would be like if Lord Voldemort had a child? Well now he's got three. Follow his eldest daughter, L...